Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Detailed Bios on official Skylanders Annual 2013 + Sticker Book
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Detailed Bios on official Skylanders Annual 2013 + Sticker Book [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 00:51:43 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Do you think you can think out Sunburn's bio? Some of the words are out of view. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#52 Posted: 01:01:40 21/07/2012
oh sure sorry about that smilie
sunburn:
"For years, soothsayers and physics had predicted the birth of a dragon-phoenix cross. so, when the newly hatched sunburn was catapulted into the world from his cosy volcanic nest, he became the drag-nix (or phoe-gon?) everyone wanted to meet.

Sunburn became a target for every thief, bandit and evil sorcerer who wanted a piece of his powers. thankfully, being able to both throw flames and teleport is a handy defence. still for sunburn, skylands is not a safe place. luckilly, master eon also noticed his amazing abilities and made him a skylander. this not only provides sunburn with protection, but gives him a license to incinerate evil. It also provided plenty of opportunities to play teleporting pranks on his new teammates
."

that sorceror bit kind of reminds me of spyro 3 smilie (sorceror wanting sunburns powers) must be just me.
#53 Posted: 01:05:32 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, can't wait to see Stealth Elf's bio.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#54 Posted: 01:07:46 21/07/2012
Can you upload Ghost Roaster's bio after you upload Stealth Elf's bio?
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:08:20 21/07/2012 by bonbonsalad
#55 Posted: 01:22:39 21/07/2012
your welcome smilie
here is stealth elf: http://swiftglimmerclash.devia...h-elf-315980750
I posted the bio too. I think I might have a break with these scans smilie and I don't want to spoil the whole book! smilie
#56 Posted: 01:27:50 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, the book doesn't come out until August 2nd in the UK and is available for pre-order on Amazon. Hey, crystal, think you can type out Stealth Elf's bio?
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:40:58 21/07/2012 by Aura24
#57 Posted: 02:20:07 21/07/2012
sure! I've actually already putted it under the deviation, but I'll just copy and paste it here :3 :
"Stealth elf can't remember much about her family or from where she came. but she is the only skylander who can skewer and slice through a platoon of ne'er-do-wells before slipping away unseen.

stealth elf's earliest memory is of waking with a start and screech, following a nightmarish dream of stampeeing sheep. but when she awoke there were no woolly warriors in sight - only woodland and a complete memory blank. with a sniffle and a sigh, she picked herself up and set off in search of answers. after several days she stumbled on a gnarled, stumpy-looking creature with the lightning moves of a ninja master. it turned out the creature was the guardian of the forest and trained in the ancient art of stealth. sensing the young elf's skill for sneaking, the guardian immediately made her his apprentice. sure enough, stealth el was a natural and soon ran rings around her increasingly ragged sensei. master eon was invited for a look, and was knocked out by her nifty ninja skills. she was made a skylander on the spot and serves not only guardian of the forests, but protector of the world."

sorry, I just left the computer too long and didn't see your comment aura smilie

person who requested ghost roaster: he might be one of the last ones I show, do you mind if I show it later? because deviantart is really slow at the moment.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:51:33 21/07/2012 by crystalhero37
#58 Posted: 03:02:54 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
You can show it later. :3 And also type the bio if all of the words are cut off.
---
imanirox890 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#59 Posted: 18:35:25 21/07/2012
Could you do flameslinger's bio next?
#60 Posted: 22:39:20 21/07/2012 | Topic Creator
And could do you Bash's bio one of the ones to show, crystal?
---
#61 Posted: 23:04:37 21/07/2012
ok, so ghost roasters, flameslinger's and bash's bio? ok, I'll try my best to get them up. (sorry,I was busy before)
and I'll only allow one more bio, I'm affraid, sorry, but my deviantart is super slow and it takes ages to write the bio.
first person get's to pick the last one I show! smilie (if you want to, keep an eye on my profile, I may have posted some more pics or bios, and forgotten to post it here)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#62 Posted: 23:14:52 21/07/2012
Hex's bio,maybe? I'm not sure if they could put more than what was around in her official bio,but you never know.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#63 Posted: 23:35:20 21/07/2012
cool! sure! hex's bio shall be the last one smilie
I'll show pics soon!
meanwhile...
ghost roaster:

"ghost roaster absoulutely loves food. from spectre soup to phantasm fries, he regards any undead recipe with relish (and sometimes tops them with relish too). but ghost roaster was not always a gobbling soul; he was once a simple chef called Olav. Olav lived in a mountain-top village and was said to serve the best sheep-wool stew in all of skylands.
(not that anyone had ever tried it anywhere else there)

one day, when Olav was wandering the hills searching for sheep (or, more specifically, their wool) he slipped down the mountain side. luckilly he bounced on his behind and made a soft landing in the valley below. unluckilly his bottom was badly bruised. More unlucklilly still, he had entered the valley of the undead, and his days as a friendly foodie were over.

a famished olav, or 'ghost roaster' as he decided to call himself, went in immediate search for a bite to eat. luckilly, a nearby ghost town was spilling over with puffy white spooks - which ghostie promptly treated as a paranormal all-you-can-eat buffet. Understandably, the town's etheral ruler was a little irritated to find it's inhabitants completely devoured. so, as punishment, he chained ghost roaster to a rattling spiked ball to warn any wandering spirits. taking pity on the skeletal ghoul, Master eon made ghost roaster a skylander - but only after he swore not to turn hex into a hamburger."

so next up is bash, flameslinger and hex, woo! smilie (will show pics, but might as well post bios now)
#64 Posted: 00:01:40 22/07/2012 | Topic Creator
A chef named Olav X3
---
#65 Posted: 00:15:11 22/07/2012
I know smilie kind of suprised me. especially the bit with hex smilie
#66 Posted: 00:18:33 22/07/2012 | Topic Creator
He tried to eat Hex lol
---
imanirox890 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#67 Posted: 23:36:04 23/07/2012
Quote: crystalhero37
ok, so ghost roasters, flameslinger's and bash's bio? ok, I'll try my best to get them up. (sorry,I was busy before)
and I'll only allow one more bio, I'm affraid, sorry, but my deviantart is super slow and it takes ages to write the bio.
first person get's to pick the last one I show! smilie (if you want to, keep an eye on my profile, I may have posted some more pics or bios, and forgotten to post it here)

If it's easier for you, posting this information on the Spyro Wiki would also do. I also know the pain of a super slow deviantart
#68 Posted: 00:14:27 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, you can post the Spyro Wiki and add in the information for us. The admins can correct the errors, though you have to register as a user since the Wiki has most of the Skylanders stuff protected due to newbies editing out of control.
---
#69 Posted: 08:48:47 24/07/2012
I am on spyro wiki now smilie shall start editing soon (I'm crystalglimmer)
#70 Posted: 18:59:33 25/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I received an email from Cavan Scott about the detailed info. The best book for background on all of the Skylanders is the Sticker Book. The Annual contains general Skylands info, alongside new stories, puzzles, activities as well as more on the Skylanders and their personalities.
---
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#71 Posted: 20:17:14 18/08/2012
speaking about the books
Ok im new here and I really want to get the penguin and pinguin tree (I have done a lot of research on them and fond out that they are not unique which means they can be used more than 1 time) So if some one could give them to me that would be great! (im not usually in the business of begging for codes but I fond out that the codes are not going to be avalable in the USA) (The USA version of master eon's guide will not include the code at all and the skylanders annual 2013 is not coming out in the us at all) I have tryed to inport the books from the UK to get the codes (from amazon) but keep getting that they are not in stock you will be refunded in 2 to 3 days.

So my only hope to get these grate items is if some one from the UK can be nice to this USA guy, and maby 1 day I can retern the faver.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me