Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Two tone Wrecking Ball vs. monotone Wrecking Ball
Page 1 of 1
Two tone Wrecking Ball vs. monotone Wrecking Ball [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 15:16:02 16/07/2012 | Topic Creator
I got a second smilie via the Frito-Lay random giveaway.

There are two 'halves' to smilie 's sculpt, a top half and bottom half which I suppose is to make the inner mouth and teeth easier to paint.

The first one I got was when they were newly released and a little hard to find. He is basically all baby blue / blue gray like the pics online and how he appears in game.

The second one I just received is a nice shiny dark blue on top and a deeper process like blue on bottom, giving smilie a very distinct two-tone color. I don't know if this was an intentional change or what but if you're into collecting and/or got spare change I'd pick that one up. For me, since this is my girls' favorite Skylander, I needed two and it just lets me know which one has Ultimate Spinner and which one is Total Tongue. Also now I don't have to decide between Wabbit Ears and Moose Hat. We can have one of each.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me