Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sidekicks! [CLOSED]
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1 Posted: 05:01:17 12/07/2012 | Topic Creator
So I was at Walmart...And finally large pack of chips, with the "free" skylander sidekicks "inside". It actually involves mailing in $2 with a form that was in the package. I just mailed mine, so it will be here in "8-10" WEEKS. But hey, I am still pumped!
You are supposed to choose an order in how bad you want each one on the form. The one you want the most is sent. If they run out, the 2nd, and so on.
Here is my order
Terrabite:2 / Trigger Snappy:4 / Whisper Elf:1 / Gil Runt:3

What order did you choose?
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#2 Posted: 08:45:15 12/07/2012
4 cards. varied the numbers so each side kick would get a number one on each card.
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
Shaznat Red Sparx Gems: 36
#3 Posted: 08:45:45 12/07/2012
Did you just send in one voucher? What I did was called Frito Lay and asked if I could send 4 vouchers in at once with a money order for 8 dollars. The rep I spoke to said that was perfectly fine. The reason for this is because there is a limit of 4 sidekicks per household so I figured why waste 4 stamps and 4 envelopes. Then I just rotated the numbers on each voucher so that I have number 1 after each sidekick on one of the 4 vouchers. Also The rep I spoke too told me I was more likely to get all 4 sidekicks if I did it this way rather than mailing in 4 separate vouchers Oh and one more thing is if we mail our vouchers in early it's unlikely we'll have to wait 8 weeks for our figures. I am hoping mine will be here next week since I mailed it out July 6th.

Anyways if you only mailed one voucher what you need to do is go get 3 more vouchers and mail them all together along with a check or money order for 6 bucks.
#4 Posted: 08:50:12 12/07/2012
I did the same number tactic only I mailed in four different envelopes. It didnt matter to me plus I didnt know you could send in one. Either way If I dont get all four different ones I'll be pretty upset.
---
Shaznat Red Sparx Gems: 36
#5 Posted: 11:56:21 12/07/2012
You should be alright Lucidity. Hopefully the same person opens all of them up and realizes what you did. As long as you sent them all out on the same day I'm sure you'll get all 4. You might wanna call them and ask for the promotional department and give them a heads up. It might not help but then again it's just a phone call. Hope you get all 4 because with the 4 per household limit you are kind of painted into a corner if you don't. You could always use someone elses address that doesn't play skylanders and won't mind you putting down their phone number. Just make sure you use a money order if you go that route. With a personal check they might be able to trace it back to you. Good luck.
jakesterg Blue Sparx Gems: 806
#6 Posted: 01:37:55 13/07/2012
Ordered mine a few days ago. only one though. GIMME A WHISPER ELF!! I DESERVE IT!!
---
Irish Jig!
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#7 Posted: 01:38:38 13/07/2012
we have a million sidekicks topics
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#8 Posted: 02:00:51 13/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon

That's ok, people know where to go for the REAL info...this is just people that don't pay attention....they want the attention.
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
#9 Posted: 03:47:58 13/07/2012
Quote: Shaznat
You should be alright Lucidity. Hopefully the same person opens all of them up and realizes what you did. As long as you sent them all out on the same day I'm sure you'll get all 4. You might wanna call them and ask for the promotional department and give them a heads up. It might not help but then again it's just a phone call. Hope you get all 4 because with the 4 per household limit you are kind of painted into a corner if you don't. You could always use someone elses address that doesn't play skylanders and won't mind you putting down their phone number. Just make sure you use a money order if you go that route. With a personal check they might be able to trace it back to you. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch!! I have a couple leeway addresses just in case. But if I say I dont get them until the end of the eight weeks i might be boned. Im sure I'll get them before then though. Since I got my Flocked Stump Smash I'm giving a little faith to them since they actually sent me onesmilie
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#10 Posted: 04:19:50 13/07/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon

Over Exaggeration much?
---
words. letters. filler.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#11 Posted: 05:00:31 13/07/2012
I've told you a million times not to exaggerate!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Gill_Grunt Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#12 Posted: 13:12:36 13/07/2012
Gil Runt 1, Trigger Snappy 2, Terrabite 3, Whisper Elf 4.
---
37/37 blue smilie, 3/4 Sidekicks,Red smilie | Giants 4/8 | Newlanders 7/8
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me