Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Confessions [CLOSED]
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1 Posted: 23:55:19 08/07/2012 | Topic Creator
This is a topic where everyone can post their confessions about Skylanders, whether it be embarresing or funny.

Making fun of ANYONE'S comment will NOT be tolerated. We all should be respected.

(The confession below is not to be rude to anyone. I respect collectors and anybody who has more, the same, or less than me. If it is your hobby, and you can afford it, go ahead smilie)

I am a former Skylanders addict. 12 years old.

I currently have 33 skylanders. My only variant is Ruby Drill Sergeant, but I also have 32 out of 37 of the other Skylanders. I am missing Slam Bam, Boomer, Wham Shell, Voodood, and Dark Spyro. So far I have spent around $400 on Skylanders. Everytime I get 10 or 20 dollars, it's more more more. More Skylanders. I am currently about 10 dollars in debt, which is pretty common. I do have money in my savings, but outside of that absolutely nothing. I already lost 10 dollars towards my birthday money for buying Skylanders.

It all started when my friend showed me about the game. I soon got the starter pack but I was not satisfied. I found a few, then a few more, and I still wanted more. My collection grew until I got to twelve and accidentily found out about my Easter gift. I had a breakdown and promised not to get more Skylanders. Yet I still did. More. More. More. My collection grew up until the point where I even got a double, which I am usually against. (WERDS) Then, I made a vow I would not get any more Skylanders to my parents, and they believed me. Tonight, at Target, I saw Dragon's Peak and bought it for 20 dollars when I only had 10, so the original $50 dollars I am getting for my Birthday is now down to $40. I got in the car and the trust with my parents was severed.

My dad still believes me, but my Mom does not any longer. I've decided (with the advice from my parents) to stop buying Skylanders, and though it will be hard, I will try to regain the trust of my mother. I also decided to try to lose some weight since I am about 10-15 pounds overweight for my age. I am slowly picking up the pieces of which I had lost during this Skylanders craze. Wish my luck on my goal of $50 saved and 10 pounds lost.

If anyone wants to post a confession, feel free. Trust me, it will take a load off your shoulders and being made fun of will NOT be tolerated.

Thank you. -Skybagel
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 00:08:52 09/07/2012
I ONLY BOUGHT THE GAME BECAUSE IT BROUGHT TOYS TO LIFE.

Plus, i might be getting a GITD smilie, so yay to That.
BlazinBlackMage Gold Sparx Gems: 2021
#3 Posted: 01:24:01 09/07/2012
I think I share this confession with a few people.

Before I actually tried out the game I was one of those people who outright hated and mocked this game at every chance because "Spyro looked like a smash-faced dog". I can be very ignorant when my childhood games change.
I finally bought the game when it went down in price during a sale at Target, where I worked (Did I mention I used to pull the "I'm a classic Spyro fan, I don't like the new look" to customers buying the characters? Yeah I was a huge jerkhole then.) and I fell in love with it. The gameplay, the possibilities with new characters, my inner collector was sparked again, Hex became one of my favourite new video game characters last year, and I immedietly loved the game 10x more when I heard Richard Steven Horvitz, come on who WASN'T sold when they heard Zim's voice in the game? Now whenever people came through my line with Skylanders I geeked out with them, and sometimes the parents and kids would come to me for advice where to find them (I quickly got all the know how on the figures since I stalked them like crazy.) And I would geek out with random kids in the game isle and tell them which ones were cool, how to get more money in game, where to find a certain Skylander, etc. Still do too, it's so fun to see their little faces light up when they find another Skylanders fan, and the parents look of relief or fear whenever I told them who was where or how to get them. xD I still rememeber a kid I was helping at Toys R Us, he and his Mom actually thought I worked there!

Another confession, not as jerkish as my last one, was when I first got the game I promised my Mom "I won't get the guys I don't like, don't worry about that". Then I started collecting them like mad. Then I told her about the seperate upgrade paths and told her "I won't get duplicates, that's silly, I won't do that." And now I'm sitting with a pile of 72 Skylanders. OTL

Long story short, I was a huge crack face and judged the game ignorantly and blindly before I gave it a fair chance. And now it's slowly taking over my game shelf with tons of figures. xD
---
Skylanders Collection: Completely lost count. OTL
WiiU ID: BlazingBlackMage (I accept all friend requests!)
Lost Islands Activate: BBMage
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#4 Posted: 01:26:03 09/07/2012
Quote:
come on who WASN'T sold when they heard Zim's voice in the game?

My confession is I never was smilie

But my big confession is I don't have a truly PERFECT condition Pearl Hex smilie Also that I hoard sealed copies of the games, styluses, lunchbox-... smilie
BlazinBlackMage Gold Sparx Gems: 2021
#5 Posted: 01:40:32 09/07/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Quote:
come on who WASN'T sold when they heard Zim's voice in the game?

My confession is I never was smilie

But my big confession is I don't have a truly PERFECT condition Pearl Hex smilie Also that I hoard sealed copies of the games, styluses, lunchbox-... smilie

Haha, I just knew someone would reply to that like that! smilie totally understandable though. smilie

I'm close to jumping on the "hoard the other merchandise" ship, those backpacks and stuff are kinda nice. >u> But at least you've got a Pearl Hex, which is awesome! :> I'd love to find me one of those.
---
Skylanders Collection: Completely lost count. OTL
WiiU ID: BlazingBlackMage (I accept all friend requests!)
Lost Islands Activate: BBMage
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#6 Posted: 01:56:30 09/07/2012
My confession? Well, my family and I went to Toys R Us one afternoon, so my sister and I went to the Skylanders section. And what do I find? Like 50 Blue Bash's. There was a group of smaller boys at the display when I got there. I shrieked and started bouncing in place. Then I snatched one and ran (literally) to show my parents.

The kids looked scared. I bet they'd never seen a fourteen year old girl have a panic attack at the sight of Skylanders.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#7 Posted: 01:59:15 09/07/2012
I'm 14 and I like playing around with the figures..
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:50:39 11/09/2012 by LevanJess
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#8 Posted: 02:22:58 09/07/2012
I was one of those guys who saw it as purely a gimmick and a way to make money. Now I'm completely hooked.
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#9 Posted: 02:43:09 09/07/2012
i won't be getting boomer,prism break,dino rang,or hex,being the last 4 i'm missing,i can't believe this,but i am officially bored of this game,hopefully giants will get me playing it again.
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#10 Posted: 02:46:29 09/07/2012
this got me to love spyro as i wasn't born for any of the classics born later in the year of yotd
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
Ed On Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#11 Posted: 11:46:36 09/07/2012
Quote: LevanJess
I'm 13 and I like playing around with the figures..

So do I, except I'm 17. I actually spend more time playing and doing little crossovers with the toys than I do with the game.
---
32/32 + Extra smilie and smilie
Skylander hunt complete, excellent job!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#12 Posted: 12:11:58 09/07/2012
I remember seeing a small article that just popped up on this gamer website back in the start of 2011, and it had a picture of spyro, and I was SO excited and clicked on it, I saw spyro and I was a little disappointed in it but the game sounded interesting and I was going to buy it anyway, only like a few minutes later I fell in love with his design, I found it adorable and was checking this forum every day for news. I got it for my birthday last year and I couldn't stop playing it. like many others I wasn't going to buy all of them, but guess what smilie
I think it won me over because of spyro being like classic spyro and.... he was cute. and it was like pokemon, gotta collect them all!
- and since it was my birthday when I got my game, I used spyro first and put a birthday hat on him smilie
(sorry for long story)
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#13 Posted: 12:32:34 09/07/2012
Quote: Ed On Cynder

So do I, except I'm 17. I actually spend more time playing and doing little crossovers with the toys than I do with the game.

same but i'm 11
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#14 Posted: 20:38:19 03/09/2012
One time, my friend told me he saw Camo over at a walmat. I got my mom to bring me over there and while she got groceries I went to look and it wasen't there i screamed NOOOOOOOOOOo! it was sad.........
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#15 Posted: 23:30:22 03/09/2012
Im almost 14, and completely addicted to the "MUST FIND VARIANTS!!1" crap..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#16 Posted: 00:38:12 04/09/2012
I am 19 I have 2 variants and I have collected all of them at one time but have given some to my brothers. At first I only got the game because of spyro. and his dragon toy to place with my other dragons.
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Drobotdude Blue Sparx Gems: 622
#17 Posted: 00:43:23 04/09/2012
I am 12 and addicted to skylanders because it is awesome and because of Drobot.

I have almost all of the skylanders.
---
Blink and Destroy!
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#18 Posted: 01:44:29 04/09/2012
Ahhhh confessions...this should be good.

Well, I'll confess that, at first the idea of the game made me feel quite angry. The classic Spyro fan within me had a tad bit of hate for this "Soon to come" game.
I didn't much care for Tlos series, since like most of the people who grew up with the originals; don't much like things from their child/Teenhood, being changed etc.

I was already rather bitter due to the Legend series, and the idea of spyro being changed MORE didn't sit well with me; nope I told my husband, "I am NOT playing that game...". Well.....

The game came out back in October 2011. I had COMPLETELY forgotten all about this game. And back in November of 2011, I got wind of it again; realized it was out. Saw the starter pack and got a slight bit of excited about it. Didn't realize there'd actually be TOYS with it.
Okay I'ma nerd. I love toys, I have more than my 2 kids combined...so natrually it sparked some interest in me. So I went home and looked at some gameplay videos on Youtube, and got the game the very next day... Now mind you, I was still a tad skeptical that I'd actually like it since I am/was a strickly "Classic" spyro fan. I expected to play it and HATE it. But wound up falling deeply in love with it.

Granted, I started off telling my husband "No worries, I only plan to get one of every element and perhaps a few more of the ones I like, but I won't get any that I don't like"; Fair enough for him, since he was the one who BOUGHT the game for me in the first place lol.

Well, its been almost a year since then, and here I am sitting with the full 37, Plus some varients (Flocked Stump Smash, Sidekicks, WERDS, Blue Bash) and doubles of some of the characters to do both paths with. And currently on a massive hunt for the "Crystal Cynder" varient...I will have her...I will smilie I also have jumped on the "Getting other things skylander" bandwagon...standee, shirts etc. Those backpacks and lunchboxes/thermus's are totally calling my name.

Needless to say, makes me feel a bit foolish for judging a book by its cover. Typically I'm not one to do that, but spyro has always been a big love in my life.
I was a teen when the originals were sold. (I'm 28 years old now lol).

I have 2 kids, but they care not for Skylanders much; nor my husband, though I sometimes talk him into PvP'ing with me smilie I'm solo when we go to the store (TRU, Target, Walmart etc) and run to the Electronics section. Even though I'm completely done getting all the characters there is out (Minus any future in-store variants, and other varients) I still go see what there is to find. I am still looking for single packs of some of the characters that I have in triple pack. (Flameslinger, Prism Break, Camo).

So thats my FIRST confession...my second would be:

I confess that even though these are technically toys, and are meant to be "Played" with, I haven't taken ANY of my figures out of their packaging. Not even the doubles. The only ones that aren't in a package are the ones that came with the starter pack (Gill Grunt/Trigger Happy/ Spyro) and (Ignitor/Stealth elf/ Dark spyro) < Though I've got these guys mint in box just for collection purposes now) < I know, I'm a sad human being. But OCD does me no justice. I just can't seem to rip them out of their boxes. Thank GAWD you can play with them just fine still in the box.

And there you have it. I feel alot better now smilie

I have stated to my husband that I won't be buying every character there is, when "Giants" comes out...lets hope I don't go nuts like I did before, and go back on my word :/
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
wayiswho Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#19 Posted: 02:09:38 04/09/2012
I confess to driving around looking for Warnado, Camo and Wham Shell almost every day for two months. I went to multiple stores daily and I learned which ones get shipments on what days and planned accordingly.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#20 Posted: 03:43:46 04/09/2012

I do this,I just like imagining what the sequels could be like.....
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#21 Posted: 05:53:44 04/09/2012
I'm 14 and I talk to my Skylanders (about random stuff) and arrange them so everything is at a perfect angle to eachother.
Blazefiredragon Blue Sparx Gems: 542
#22 Posted: 10:28:54 04/09/2012
My confession? When I went to Toy'R'Us to get Legendary Trigger Happy, I couldn't stop messing around with the interactive display for Skylanders that they had. I bet that little boy who was there had never seen a fourteen year old girl so interested in a display....
---
Skyland's resident gaming dragon~
Voltara Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#23 Posted: 20:07:36 04/09/2012
I have always hated this game because it is an insult to me for thinking this would be a spyro game.

To this day i may play it but i will never call it a spyro game.
---
As the sun lowers...Darkness moves in...The night has risen on my broken soul. I will be lost before the dawn...
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#24 Posted: 23:13:08 10/09/2012
I also go crazy recommending figures to moms in need, and explaining how they are hard to find, and one time, In Target, I grabbed a Sidekick chip bag and gave it to a father, daughter (who I think is my age. smilie ), and son who were buying a figure.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ghost master Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#25 Posted: 00:22:55 11/09/2012
Me and my sister kept taking bash off of the portal on the display and then put it back on, because we liked the annoying sound he made.
---
I have no ideas for a signature.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#26 Posted: 03:22:19 11/09/2012

If only we could take them off the Pedestals, I'd go crazy....
Ok, that's my little confession.. I have a strong "inner-kid", and I'm 15 years old...o_o
(Sorry that its so short though...I really have nothing more to "confess"...:/
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#27 Posted: 03:27:08 11/09/2012
I had this idea called
Dancing With The Skylanders.

It involved pony toys and skylanders.

It was weird.
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#28 Posted: 03:28:04 11/09/2012
Quote: cowpowa23

Ok, that's my little confession.. I have a strong "inner-kid", and I'm 15 years old...o_o
(Sorry that its so short though...I really have nothing more to "confess"...:/

Please, I would love to get my hands on a set of baseless articulated Skylanders, I would play with them all the time. Heck, I still play with all of my figures all the time anyway. Oh, and by the way, if anyone's wondering, I'm 21 and proud to be a Skylanders fan!
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#29 Posted: 04:14:07 11/09/2012
I found someone who articulated there Legendary-Spyro and Dark Spyro on
DeviantART...
You could take them off the pedestal, and put them back on.
(And repose them.)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#30 Posted: 13:28:45 11/09/2012
I'M GOING TO END UP COLLECTING EVERYTHING FOR GIANTS!

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DX
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#31 Posted: 18:54:57 11/09/2012
Quote: Voltara
I have always hated this game because it is an insult to me for thinking this would be a spyro game.

That's good, because it isn't a Spyro game. It's an original I.P with some Spyro cameos. Kinda like how the Raving Rabbids games aren't really Rayman games, and eventually split into separate franchises with Rabbids Go Home and Rayman Origins. By the third game Spyro probably won't even be a playable character, and they'll be working on a new proper Spyro game.

If I had to confess anything, I'd confess that I was one of those people who really hated Wrecking Ball until yesterday when I discovered how fun he is to play in the 3DS game. He's now one of my favourite characters to use in the 3DS version. I apologize to all the Wrecking Ball fans I previously wronged.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#32 Posted: 20:36:09 11/09/2012
I think this is just a minor thing,but it's still embarassing when I talk about this to other people; I talk to my Skylanders with the nicknames I gave them.I have this crazy headcanon theory that the reason there are so many toys is because there's a piece of each Skylander' soul in it,so they'll act as if they were someone else,thus the nicknames(if you're curious,Cygnus for Spyro,Diedrich for Trigger Happy,Enki for Gill Grunt,Herakles for Bash and Elphaba for Hex).
...And,unlike what this makes me sound like,I'm almost an adult already.I always talked to my toys(but nothing comparable to a mental issue,I just say stuff to them randomly without expecting an answer),but I take such special care of my Skylanders since they're essential for the game that I grew fond of them as if they were really alive. >w<
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ninjastarr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1759
#33 Posted: 02:17:18 31/12/2012
Okay... here goes...
I have an obsession over a Mortal Kombat character named Kenshi, so when I saw a little elf figure wearing a blindfold, I did the whole fangirl thing... yeah...
Now when I see something that compares the two of them, I freak out. A lot
Plus I talk to myself (and my Skylanders)
---
smilie Lower the BOOM on you! smilie
deviantART and Tumblr username: ninjastarrdaxeno
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#34 Posted: 03:41:54 31/12/2012
I thought the game looked cool and okay, and I admit, Id never heard of Spyro before. I got it for Chaunnakah and I really wanted Whirlwind which at the time was only at Target. I went there and I ended up buying Ghost Roaster Pach, Eruptor three pack, Whirlwind, Hex, Sonic Boom, and Prism Break. I was all like, OMG! More than Whirlwind!!!!!>!???!>igd Cuz when I went there was only Whirlwind, so I was like: Ehh, only one character for 7.99 and it looks cool! Then there were more, and I wanted it. I periodically checed the electronic store until I finally had 35/37. Camo and Warnado had missed me. I finally foun the three pack at Walmart and I shrieked and my dad came running ( He was a row down from me ) an asked what was wrong. I had finally finished my collection! Then I hated Skylanders and though it was a waste of money, Camo and Warnado sat in my cabinet waiting for me. When Skylanders gIANTS Came out I thought it looked horrible and I told myself I didn't want it. I caved in and bought it Crusher, Chill, Sprocket, L-Three Pack and Series 2 hex before I even played. Yeah, Camo and Warnado got played first of course. I also always tell myself I won't open Variants and Special ones, but then I wage war with myself and I always open them. Long post, I know.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#35 Posted: 05:57:06 31/12/2012
I bought it because of many reasons:
1: I was a Spyro fan back in the day, with Year of the Dragon being my favorite game.
2: I liked the idea
3: It brought toys to life, and allowed you to pick a unique character at will.
4: Richard Horvitz
5: Patrick Warburton

I currently have 56 unique Skylanders including many in-game variants, and I even have four Ignitors (two S1s, one for each path, a S2, and a Legendary), three Slam Bams (S1, S2, and Legendary), three Chop Chops (S1, S2, and Legendary), three Steath Elves (Two S1, and one Legendary), and three Spyros (S1, Dark, and Legendary)

Also, whenever I see someone looking through Skylanders for more than four minutes, I usually ask them if they need help. And I always stop someone I see that has both a Newlander and a Spyro's Adventure starter kit in their cart, and explain the game/figure compatibilities.
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#36 Posted: 06:03:36 31/12/2012
I have been a spyro fan since the PS1 days since the first game came out.

And I'm probably(most definately) a skylanders Addict(depends because I only by the skylanders that I like the design or gameplay or both of)

anyway have

30 regular
1 lightcore
2 giants
1 variant

the only character I have duplicates of is Spyro/Dark spyro.

I don't even want to think about how much i've spent on this game.

I also sorta wish this replaced the Enter the dragonfly/heroes tale/shadow legacy arc

but then I wouldn't have played the LOS games.

And I think I defeaned a gamestop employee for a few minutes when on the GREAT HUNT for cynder with spyro's adventure.

Yeeeesh I think I watched the price of cynder on amazon like other people watch the stock market.

Plus I think I would severely think about selling most of the stuff I own for the lazer action drobot prototype TFB made.
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#37 Posted: 06:23:07 31/12/2012
Quote: cowpowa23

omg yes, I would love it if we could take them off the pedestals.
I tried to take an Ignitor off its pedestal (it was an extra from the C/W/I 3 pack), I ended up cutting myself by accident twice and scraping his paint on the base after I finally got him off (yes, I know it's not supposed to come off perfectly and all). I broke him in half in the process, too. I don't feel like risking my other figures I actually use..
---
but i love it all smooth
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#38 Posted: 13:22:22 31/12/2012
My confession is... I like Stump Smash and... YOLO!
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
RatchetJukes1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#39 Posted: 19:33:49 31/12/2012
Confessions...uhmm....well
1)I am jealous that there is no sidekicks promotion in the UK
2)I originally thought SSA looked like a load of rubbish and only picked it up for the spyro figure as i liked the old spyro games.
3)I dislike drill sergeant and double trouble hugely smilie
4)I promised myself that i wouldn't buy anymore figures besides the starter packs but recently am finding myself wanting to get more and more figs and i am looking forard to wave 3 in the UK smilie
thats it, pretty disappointing but oh well
---
smilie's resident Lombax has returned!
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#40 Posted: 21:20:17 31/12/2012
When I saw the first trailer I was a hater. Oh how the times have changed.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
LampShadeHead Green Sparx Gems: 145
#41 Posted: 21:55:25 31/12/2012
I had to beg my parents for money to get smilie smilie and smilie
---
31/37 still need:legendary-spyro::legendary-chopchop::legendary-bash:smiliesmiliesmilie For Spyro's Adventure
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#42 Posted: 09:19:59 01/01/2013
I'm 27. I carry Ghost Roaster with me wherever I go. i don't feel safe without him.

I also carry my Glumshanks-san figure.

And my Koas figure.

And the Machine of Doom book (it has lots of Glum-san images).

And the Eon's Guidebook, for the same reason.

I only bought the game originally because of Glumshanks-san.

I had a Skylanders birthday party, yes for my 27th birthday. Nobody gave me werid looks at the pizza restaurant because they legitimately thought I was turning 13 or 14......

Kaos ranting about trees out to get him is my ring tone on my phone.

And my getting a text sound is him going "HA!"

My hair is dyed green for Glumshanks-san.

Sometimes when I am out in public I yell random Skylander quotes.

I also yell about how much I love Glumshanks-san. I stand in the middle of walmart and kiss books that he's in while squeeing and going "kawaiidesukawaiidesukawaiidessssssu!".

People somehow find that cute instead of werid. smilie smilie

I made myself fake Glumshanks-san ears to wear on my head because I love his ears so much.

I bug people to make me cakes of him, and they actually do.

In the middle of a real speech, on the part listed 'inspirational people", I mentioned Glumshanks-san and Masuta.

I actually sang a song and dedicated it to Masuta.

I now have a goal to kill all trees, because Masuta doesn't like them. It is my biggest dream.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#43 Posted: 18:30:36 01/01/2013
This is a little off topic but I just joined today but I have been watching the forum since wave 3 in spyros adventure came out. And hex is the worst designed
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
voodood90 Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#44 Posted: 16:28:31 06/01/2013
when I got the game I had no idea that there were other spyro games. i had never even heard of him!
---
Haters gonna hate
Bakers gonna bake
Elevators gonna elevate
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#45 Posted: 17:35:05 06/01/2013
Quote: voodood90
when I got the game I had no idea that there were other spyro games. i had never even heard of him!

*gasp*
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
spyroblue Green Sparx Gems: 351
#46 Posted: 17:40:45 06/01/2013
Quote: DinoHex
Quote: Voltara

That's good, because it isn't a Spyro game. It's an original I.P with some Spyro cameos. Kinda like how the Raving Rabbids games aren't really Rayman games, and eventually split into separate franchises with Rabbids Go Home and Rayman Origins. By the third game Spyro probably won't even be a playable character, and they'll be working on a new proper Spyro game.

If I had to confess anything, I'd confess that I was one of those people who really hated Wrecking Ball until yesterday when I discovered how fun he is to play in the 3DS game. He's now one of my favourite characters to use in the 3DS version. I apologize to all the Wrecking Ball fans I previously wronged.

If spyro is gone i am gone too unless i can play with him with the older figure
---
"Crazy is as Crazy does!"
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#47 Posted: 23:36:49 12/01/2013
I never heard of the game until December of 2011, and my cousin introduced it to me when we were talking, I was originally only interested in camo, warnado, zap, bash, and drobot, and I planned to stop my collection after I got them, but around late may, I was embarrassed in school for having pics of zap and bash on my phone in the package, and I detested skylanders for a few weeks, then I found a reason to get my rep back, blame it on my little bro, and it worked!!! On my birthday a few weeks later I got my first skylanders, bash, drobot, dark spyro, ignitor, and stealth elf. I wanted the 3ds version cuz I thought it was the same as the console version, I was wrong! The next day I stumbled across camo, warnado, and zap in a GameStop, my wanted list was complete, the next day I discovered prism break, Cynder, Zook, sunburn, drill sergeant, wrecking ball, sonic boom, and whirlwind on the skyalnders website, I started collecting again, the next week I bought the console version on my way down I Florida during the sale at TRU (when it was $30 off) and I got it along with whirlwind drill sergeant and double trouble (who I detested at first, but he grew on me after a while.) by the time July was over, my collection was nearly complete, by September 4th, the day before my sophomore year stared, I had finally gotten wham shell, my SSA collection was complete, and my goal to complete my collection before summer vacation was over was completed!
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#48 Posted: 00:29:19 13/01/2013
I discovered this game by Miniclip.com.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
LampShadeHead Green Sparx Gems: 145
#49 Posted: 16:59:05 13/01/2013
When I got that game I was like "spyro's dumb, and hes stupid, and hes stupid, and........hes dumb."
---
31/37 still need:legendary-spyro::legendary-chopchop::legendary-bash:smiliesmiliesmilie For Spyro's Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me