Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Arizona Skylander Hunting [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1 Posted: 10:22:35 28/06/2012 | Topic Creator
My local walmart in prasada gateway on arizona just restocked a whole ton of boxes. One whole shelf of 3 packs, 2 empty shelves now full of single packs and 1 shelf now full of tons of adventure packs. The additional display where the gaming accessories were had 1 whamshell but right as i was getting to it, a 5 year old girl with her dad were walking to the register to buy camo warnado and whamshell. Mad but hey she had one of the biggest smiles. Can't do anything about that now can I?
---
words. letters. filler.
a cat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1641
#2 Posted: 11:08:33 28/06/2012
You did do the right thing though, you probably could have tried something, but that would have hurt the kid's heart, but keep looking for Wham Shells.
---
GRAND TOTAL SKYLANDERS: 540
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#3 Posted: 05:11:43 01/07/2012
I don't need to worry about it anymore. i have collected all the skylanders (not varients). i bought wham shell on ebay for $30, and i don't regret it at all. when he came in the may on the day i came back from Vegas, i legitly almost cried. but when giants comes out, life is going to suck. (sigh) oh well, i guess i'm going to have to move on.
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#4 Posted: 21:34:45 03/07/2012
Most AZ TRU, Walmart, Target stores that I pass through seem well stocked these days. I have seen all adventure packs, lots of singles. Only single I never see is Wham Shell. I have never seen him in person on the shelf.

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#5 Posted: 02:22:39 04/07/2012 | Topic Creator
My target was stocked with only wrecking balls and boomers smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me