Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Toy Fair Cynder... [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 03:11:12 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
So... as pure dumb luck would have it, I had a second Toy Fair Cynder show up in the mail today.

I have each of the main 37 figures, and, currently, three variants - Blue Bash, WERDS and Toy Fair Cynder. Hopefully, I've got a Flocked Stumpy on the way too. smilie

So... I know I'm not ever going to get the entire set - I'm just not quite that willing to spend as much as it would require (well, I'm willing, but I don't have it without my wife killing me dead).

So, I'm wondering... I'm thinking I might see about trading this figure for something. I really, really like the "Ice" and the Glow in the Dark figures - but I seriously doubt I could do a three-for-one trade and I'd hate to only have one of the three. I'm thinking that the best thing to trade for would to either be the Chrome E3 Spyro or the Pearl Hex - giving me a matching metallic set or a matching Toy Fair set.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#2 Posted: 03:13:44 23/06/2012
give me her

she's purple

i love purple

/joking... but only if you want to/

xD
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 04:42:59 23/06/2012
good luck with those...(seriously...you actually have better luck finding those on the internet than for trade... the only thing i have that's a double is wrecking ball...it's not glow in the dark though...)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#4 Posted: 06:36:00 23/06/2012
Make it a custom articulated Metallic Plum Cynder! It'll be the only one in the world!
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 07:04:10 23/06/2012
or a custom metallic black cynder....(or something)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#6 Posted: 07:32:00 23/06/2012
Don't you even think about customizing it.

That is a quite a hefty nest egg you've got there. Put it on eBay and make yourself a profit to buy the Ice/Glow-in-the-Dark Skylanders you want.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#7 Posted: 12:18:30 23/06/2012
^ This. It would probably sell for around $200-$300, and I think you can get all the glows together for around $200. Just my guess though.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#8 Posted: 20:35:25 23/06/2012
Quote: henryszuch
why don't you do a giveaway for people who want it on here (if you do boy would i want to win!).

I second this and then some!!!!!! This is the figure I want the most! Haha
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#9 Posted: 05:19:47 25/06/2012
UncleBob: I sent you a PM, did you happen to get it?
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me