Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 901 of 906 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4888
#45001 Posted: 23:52:48 03/11/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
i should remember to bring my little rubby calm rock thing next time

I have a rubby calm rock too

I rub it several times a day
StormDragon21 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3833
#45002 Posted: 01:47:43 04/11/2019
I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 841
#45003 Posted: 03:26:53 04/11/2019
i need it bc I've been having anxiety *cries*
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6118
#45004 Posted: 05:17:58 04/11/2019
why am I ridiculous?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5173
#45005 Posted: 06:00:23 04/11/2019
I wish my life would end right this moment.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Spyroboy Diamond Sparx Gems: 9011
#45006 Posted: 08:14:11 04/11/2019
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I wish my life would end right this moment.

Same here, man, but there's always gotta be something to live for.
---
さだめじゃ
My site: http://hikiotaku.com
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#45007 Posted: 04:23:06 05/11/2019
im... really conflicted and concerned about this

- - -

EDIT:

[User Posted Image]
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:27:00 05/11/2019 by Vespi
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5792
#45008 Posted: 20:17:36 05/11/2019
That family that was killed in Mexico are super close friends with my coworkers sister and while i obviously do not know them nor really agree with the Mormon faith it’s extremely upsetting to read the comments and replies and tweets about this incident and trying to make it political. Children were ****ing gunned down and burned alive, take a step away from the ****ing computer Karen.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#45009 Posted: 06:12:07 07/11/2019
i barely feel human anymore
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
Jaggedstar Platinum Sparx Gems: 5121
#45010 Posted: 19:37:54 07/11/2019
life is just so boring now. all i do is

-sleep
-go to work
-come home
-eat
-sleep
-work
-repeat

then payday comes and i gotta try make it all last another soul-sucking month, just to be paid again and try make that all last the next brain-decaying month...etc..etc..etc.
---
hell yeah
#45011 Posted: 20:57:50 07/11/2019
i like to draw
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Skyhunter Platinum Sparx Gems: 5921
#45012 Posted: 04:45:29 09/11/2019
I just don’t understand people sometimes.
---
Hey you. You're finally awake.
#45013 Posted: 08:25:35 09/11/2019
I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK **** OFF
---
hell yeah
#45014 Posted: 22:24:35 09/11/2019
my dad is not very good at being a dad

_______
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 5587
#45015 Posted: 23:10:01 09/11/2019
i think im still in love with the duchess lol :''''')

dumb.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ezio Hunter Gems: 5618
#45016 Posted: 00:55:11 10/11/2019
i wanna rip my teeth out
---
i Like horses a lot. please share horse pictures with me. I make art too
#45017 Posted: 02:18:59 10/11/2019
i am... ridiculously tired of existing
i didnt ask for this
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#45018 Posted: 04:53:50 10/11/2019
I wish I could look online and find a lot more stories about hand fetish, the vast majority of results just has people asking why there isn't hand fetish or the most robotic explanations of it

I'm gonna start taking care of my fingernails, they could be good again if I didn't scapegoat them

Edit: I posted this here because I thought it would be funny to leave it on this site, and it is to me. Also, I've looked for these stories literal dozens of times now.

But while I was looking at my legs in the shower I got sad because I really want a girl to kiss and hug her legs and hands and then just rest together. Just have her be there and have a bit of fun. But actually give some love to someone I like. I really wanna just rest on a girl. It only helps so much to imagine Jolyne, it helped less today. I feel particularly isolated today.

Of course I understand why right now I'm so out-of-whack, but I'll never understand what keeps tossing my feelings around so much. For seemingly no reason, that always happens. Maybe that's an autist thing that nobody talks about or that gets lumped in with being "emotional". The people who diagnosed me with that and focused on it never actually helped me understand myself. They just tried to force me into normal situations.

I never had a normal life. It's okay. I really feel though like nobody will understand what my baggage is. Nobody understands my parents. And now I shut myself in a lot. I've been burned too hard. And I still try to be a bigger person at times but I still get all my own baggage and ****.
I know life isn't some game designed to be fair but I always feel like I'm sacked with more **** anytime I start to get my leg up. Anytime. It makes me more scared to just try and enjoy things everytime.
---
Quote: dark52
Error: You
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:33:34 10/11/2019 by Drawdler
#45019 Posted: 03:18:36 11/11/2019
i would like some more stability in the near future
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#45020 Posted: 17:59:28 11/11/2019
im really tired of going in there, sharing something, ANYTHING i even remotely like, and then someone piping up with "uh actually this is problematic because X"
look, if you wanna have an ideological conversation about themes of racism and imperialism in fire emblem or explain the issues of homophobia in a single scene of persona 5 or discuss sexism present in elements of the metal gear solid series or talk about how animators are paid for a movie then fine, go ahead
but i dont want any part of it, i already have awful anxiety, and talking to me about how i shouldnt like what feels like anything i actually like makes it infinitely worse, its one of the MANY reasons im really sick of talking in there and REALLY wanna leave

i dont wanna sound like a boomer or anything but this has been going on for like 2 years and its exhausting, i practically dont want to express my interests anymore
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5435
#45021 Posted: 19:04:02 11/11/2019
What the absolute hell are these pills doing to me?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#45022 Posted: 02:50:19 12/11/2019
Does being drunk make you forget what's going on in your life? I think too often about it, but it sounds like it'd just make you do some stupid things, and if anything maybe bring more **** up in your head, but then the "drink to forget" trope exists. Maybe when my dad drank, he forgot the **** he did, or how long he did it for, maybe time slipped through his fingers. But he ain't drinking much now and he still does it...

If I could drink to forget I'd just like to, honestly. I just try to sleep through a lot of things, but you know, I can't sleep without hours of writhing. I'm tired of doing that, anyway. I always just wait and wait to get to sleep. Some draw some music some game inbetween but always a ****ing mess. Drinking wouldn't help all of that anyway.

-

I still get messages from people saying that other people miss me. I never get specific names and those people don't seem to reach out to me but I guess I am usually pretty unreachable anyways.

If it weren't for certain things I still hear about this place, then I would swallow my words about leaving and come back even for a little while, and try to get something out of this place even though it is still much more boring and dead than years back... I could use the no-strings chatter, but I can't really see this site like that again. I suppose I take everything too personally.

I'm not talking to anyone in the past couple of days. To be honest, I think I won't really be talking to anyone for a little while. I might just post more **** I just want to post and forget here in the meantime. I still like using this site for that ****.

Too bad the lander community dead.
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3837
#45023 Posted: 04:48:14 12/11/2019
I wish this forum was as active as it used to be, I ****ing miss you guys
#45024 Posted: 00:32:49 13/11/2019
Quote: Swap Force Fan
I wish this forum was as active as it used to be, I ****ing miss you guys

same bro

----

i feel sick when i try to sleep. get off my mind.
---
hell yeah
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:51 13/11/2019 by Jaggedstar
#45025 Posted: 07:55:34 13/11/2019
You ever have that feeling where you're actually livid but you don't even feel you can act like it?

Then it's all in there like some bile and it just makes you groggy. Like you gotta think through it for every ****ing simple thing, or catch up with what you should be doing somehow

(This isn't about my previous mon post, if so then only slightly, I'm not that dumb.)
---
TacoMakerSkys Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#45026 Posted: 08:26:33 13/11/2019
Life’s strange. I’ve changed so much as a person in just the last 6 months and it feels good, but different. After what the universe has thrown at me these last few months, I’m a firm believer that you cannot grow without bringing people along with your journey. Not only do they provide guidance when you feel lost, but also a sense of accountability for acknowledging and owning up to your actions. I truly believe 2019 has been the year I began transitioning towards the next step of my life, and I feel ready to tackle it head on now.
---
words. letters. filler.
Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7244
#45027 Posted: 09:13:49 13/11/2019
Everything has stopped working. Guess the timer is ticking down again. I'm so tired of this cycle
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#45028 Posted: 18:18:08 13/11/2019
alright, lets try this one more time...
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
#45029 Posted: 05:03:33 15/11/2019
commt

I've been ****ing livid.

You had ages to think about how you were going to handle things and it pisses me off the way you did. It's like you just threw it in there. You could at least have told me to talk about it a bit later even if it were just a couple hours, the next day, whatever. You could have told me we had to talk on [redacted] through [redacted], woulda taken that seriously. But you just didn't and I could just move on, huh. I remembered way back, you telling me, that you'd tell me if there was a problem, and I held onto that. I guess I took it to heart too much. There's so much I remember and I think I can't trust you after.

Now I'm way at ****ing fault- I guess you were really right saying you trust people that you shouldn't- and I'm not going to give you more respect than that in return, that's why I'm dumping this (wether you see it or not now, but I will probably link you to this), and that doesn't make that right- but to me, it seems like one of us got off much better than the other. And yeah, I'm spiteful about some ****. Either way it doesn't stop me from being pretty ****ing mad.

Perhaps comically so. I bought some cheap tables and chairs purely so I could throw them and break them. That's the kinda **** I don't want to talk about with people and I cut myself off so people wouldn't have to listen to just how ****ing bad it got in my head. And nobody could tell me off for breaking that **** then either, I could go be in my own little angry world. And I wouldn't feel like I have to explain myself or muster even more patience.

If it were just this situation it would still be **** but it's just magical that it's paired with my parents, just ****ing magical. They were still yelling through that. I bet they just thought I couldn't hear them or that it wouldn't be as bad while I was outside. They don't stop.

And I expected things to be different when I got back, but I didn't expect that ****ing "revelation" about what we really were. That's what makes me angry. Shoulda thought more about what you were doing back then. One of the most dickish moves I've ever experienced, not making it clear when I told you I loved you back then, and it's not like I disappeared the week after saying that either. I feel so ****ing disrespected. That makes me feel worthless. I come back and you still tell me I'm a good person, clearly you respected me a year ago, and still had some respect for me when I got back, but you still pulled that ****. I still feel so ****ing angry too.

I don't know where I'm going with all of this, but it used to make me happy thinking of you. Truly, I was glad just talking again. That I still got along with an old friend. And now it makes me ****ing bitter. All I can think of is how I feel so ****ing played. And how you came back and then this **** happens.
And I would have wanted to stay friends and I don't even ****ing know anymore and if I can't then I guess that's just another old friendship down the ****ing gutter for absolutely asinine reasons.

I still ache for the people I just tried or wanted to be friends with and never really was. I constantly feel like I'm not cut out for life. I'm too sentimental. It hurts me even thinking how it can feel this bad for anyone. I wonder how many people have the same level of ****ing mental mess and pains.
---
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5000
#45030 Posted: 06:26:27 15/11/2019
I want next week to just come and go, I am so done with this semester. I need to bounce back hard. Hopefully with how I'm approaching this new system I will do better next semester.

Yep, nope this isn't good.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:03:35 15/11/2019 by willspyro
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6118
#45031 Posted: 06:43:27 15/11/2019
things eating my time that is not drawing.

If you nasty nasty ***** try your damnedest to defend your console being on fire from a company or companies rushing your garbage bin out. I will personally lose it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you cannot handle me at my pumpkin sweetest

icon from Empoh
#45032 Posted: 07:09:53 15/11/2019
sounds like jedi fallen order was the right choice for me, good
i knew my faith in respawn wouldnt be misplaced
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
#45033 Posted: 14:43:19 15/11/2019
I want someone to sleep with. Not sexually. Just sleep.
I've wanted that for a lot longer than I wanted love.
I want it a lot more than I want sex.
Nothing in my imagination helps, I'm just in turmoil.

After the way you spoke to me. Really. You ****ed me up. You drew me in just how I wanted and needed. Except that huge ****ing detail. Now it feels like I can't trust anyone with my heart. To rest with someone. Though right now it's getting in the way of my imagination, so of course I'm saying that. To tell you the truth, I've been incredibly angry thinking about you all day today, I am right now, and my anger is keeping me awake. That hasn't happened for a while.

If I couldn't post here it would honestly be a lot worse. I'm glad I don't have to throw all of this on that other place or to anyone in particular. Much less obligation to anything. It's just too ****ing bad that I have to be doing this again.

Edit: you know when you can tell you're truly dead inside? When you can't control yourself so you go with absolutely everything in a search for some stimuli or vice or something that you know won't be there even though you remember it or wish for it. And also, you overrely on the things you do like.
... or that's how I know that I'm dead inside.

Next day: didn't realise it was double poost oops

Every night I think how I wanna go out but I don't have a real "excuse" and my mom hates driving so much, so I always think of pizza (because she actually likes that), but I can't eat pizza every night so there's this feeling of disconnect with how my mind jumps to that but I had it last night though.

Plus I can't have many full meals now, I can't bring myself to. So pizza is actually one I can eat a fair chunk of.

I don't go on walks anymore because I'm a cynophobe (and dogs have gotten much worse around here) but I wouldn't do that at night anyway but I really wanna go out after my dad comes home i.e. right now

I still need to buy some other stuff but I don't have energy to do it properly? Ever feel that way? I also hate people noise and you go out and it's just stupid at the shops, even the library just will never be quiet again.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:21:21 16/11/2019 by Drawdler
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4888
#45034 Posted: 03:00:37 16/11/2019
Quote: Drawdler
snip

Pizza is not part of de diet
BlueFox Gold Sparx Gems: 2189
#45035 Posted: 03:26:23 16/11/2019
Feel like I’ve overstayed my welcome. Online and in reality, just by existing, taking up space.
---
fox on the run
Bolt Hunter Gems: 5587
#45036 Posted: 04:07:12 16/11/2019
dan i love you but for the love of christ please stop raining on my parade, huh??? i want to spend time with the girl and you're always hanging around and making it all three of us!! i want it to be us two! i spend time with you outside of seeing the girl, okay?? it's hard enough being alone with her, and now you've started hanging back too so it's even harder.
dan i love you to bits but ****ing goooo awayyyyyy you're making me frustrated lol
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#45037 Posted: 05:46:06 16/11/2019
that was a good day, one of the best ive had in a long time, why do i feel so down??
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
#45038 Posted: 05:52:11 16/11/2019
Quote: Metallo
Quote: Drawdler
snip

Pizza is not part of de diet

I bet that you eat pizza with a knife.

---

https://i.postimg.cc/fbT9x1rQ/IMG-1891.png
mista looks hot in this fanart
tonight i am incredulously thirsty

my sexual experiences are dubious in the first place but there isn't a replacement for being with someone
and tonight i can't just enjoy myself, it's like when you can never finish and it's all just hanging there to the point where you become concerned and possibly annoyed

i deserve so much better than this, doesn't do anything to say it again and again but at least i recognise it

i also have been laughing for reasons i can't comprehend for the last three hours or so and now my throat hurts but i will refrain from the dick joke

feels like i have way more to say but absolutely nobody to say it to
also feels like that is just nonsense

---

i'm rooting for you too

****ing hell i guess another reason i need to stay low is i honestly get really concerned for others and i need to take care of myself

sometimes i wonder if i want to help others vicariously

---

I BURNED OUT AND NOW AM JUST BORED NNN
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:17:24 16/11/2019 by Drawdler
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 9286
#45039 Posted: 17:02:31 16/11/2019
Several years ago I said to myself "The day I find my favourite album on vinyl locally and without actively looking for it, I'll start my vinyl collection." Well that day was Friday so yesterday (Saturday) I brought a good turntable and a couple more records. Can't wait to get broke. : D
#45040 Posted: 22:32:09 16/11/2019
It's not even 10 am and my dad is home and my mom wanted to leave me with him. It feels like time isn't passing at all which makes it all worse

Thirsty last night HMMMM try thirsty probably all day it feels like it'll be-

I'll go shopping, I guess. Crossed toes that it'll help anything. I was dying to step out so badly, it should, right?
I dunno if I'll actually buy anything, I'll look at clothes for now.

Edit: it helped. Not as much as it could have, but it helped. I bought travel books and I know they're made to get people like me but that thing is mutually beneficial lmao

oh no daddy-o

:') i'll play something i guess

---

please don't tell me that this kind of unkempt energy will be everyday
my head hurts right now smilie
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:04:21 17/11/2019 by Drawdler
#45041 Posted: 07:30:38 18/11/2019
Satiable but immeasurable

-

Haha hell I have pretty mixed feelings about when I had a good day but I have no ****ing idea why. Maybe today I just ain't taking certain **** from myself

-

I don't like it when I have a dream where I just feel like everything is old times and I'm ****posting or talking with a friend like it's 2016. It feels like my head is trying to trick me and I wake up and fight with the thought that I am actually sitting in bed alone (and probably physically uncomfortable).
---
#45042 Posted: 20:17:05 18/11/2019
speaking of dreams, i dreamt that my cat was working online customer service from home. she had a headset and was grumpy about having to learn to type on the phone with her little nose.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#45043 Posted: 20:43:38 18/11/2019
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt
Sold my soul, and yeah, the truth hurt
Tired image of a star
Acting naughtier than we really are

i cant wait to be free
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
#45044 Posted: 23:21:33 18/11/2019
You know that feeling where your ducts are trying to make tears but nothing comes out?

Rough morning.

I'm going out today.

-

How much do I have to eat to not feel hungry now? smilie

-

When I came back there, it was raining a bit more. I wonder if it would have been even worse for me if it hadn't been raining, or if it didn't matter entirely.

It's too bad that I couldn't enjoy the rain how I should have.

It's too bad I feel I always hold out for weeks to see rain again. I don't keep track of time, so I don't know, but it always feels like weeks, now. And it just comes and goes over fifteen or twenty minutes everytime, I'm aware of that much.
I always look at the clock or something when it's raining. I always stop and try to enjoy the rain... when it happens.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:53 18/11/2019 by Drawdler
#45045 Posted: 04:27:59 19/11/2019
for 22 years ive tried to figure out who the **** i really am and now i think im done
i dont WANT to be anything, i didnt ASK to be here
im tired of the sickness, im tired of the suffering, tired of the depression and anxiety
i wasnt even supposed to be born, and half the time i think that probably would have been a better decision on the universe's part
all i am is a tumor given form, and all i do is leech onto people and things and suck away until nothing's left
ive tried to stop, ive tried to stop for years, but nothing changes no matter what i make, its just who i am and nothing i can do will ever change that

so who am i? im nothing but a disgrace and a monster
im a liar, a slut, a freak, ****, im practically not even human at this point, i dont deserve the same rights as others
if theres one thing ive learned on my years on this hunk of useless, meaningless rock, its that people dont ****ing change, no matter what they do
they say they will, and then they dont, deep down inside they stay the same, or theyre a really good liar
i know firsthand, im exactly the same despite the constant effort to change, but all i do is put another goddamn mask on my morphing, blank slate of a nonexistant personality and pretend im better. im not. and no matter what i do, i never will be

its taking a remarkable amount of effort to not just grab a thumbtack and start hacking away at my ankles again
i know itd hurt people, but whats the point? i hurt myself and everyone moves on, nothing matters

if youve read to this point, (which, lets be honest, no one cares to), then congratulations! your ultimate goal has been realized! vespi FINALLY took the hint and realized that shes a complete waste of space thats never gonna amount to anything! i hope youre satisfied!

inster kaz miller quote here or whatever
---
(✿≧▽≦)>> ☆
BlueFox Gold Sparx Gems: 2189
#45046 Posted: 04:34:23 19/11/2019
Quote: Vespi
inster kaz miller quote here or whatever

I know it’s taboo to respond to these or whatever, but I’m here if you want to talk, okay? I’ve felt that **** before. Still going through the throes of it.
---
fox on the run
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:04 19/11/2019 by BlueFox
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5000
#45047 Posted: 04:52:52 19/11/2019
I love my friends
First | Previous | Page 901 of 906 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me