---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#44502 Posted: 03:48:19 27/04/2019
it's just not good enough, is it

im sorry
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#44503 Posted: 05:29:40 27/04/2019
I realize that I have been acting very destructive and erratic recently. I'm sorry to anyone that I have hurt. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I know many of my friendships have been destroyed because of my behavior. I was gonna leave the website because I know it isn't fair for me to act like this and I think I just need some time to get myself back in a good spot. Many times I find myself typing out multiple paragraphs and then deleting them because I realize they are incoherent. Other times I post something short that pops into my head and I don't think about how it will sound or how it will affect other people. I wasn't always like this, as many of you know. These past two months have been really hard for me, and in a couple weeks I'll be coming up on the anniversary of something that is very hard for me to remember. It hurts me a lot to think about it.

It's one of those things where you think you have passed it, but then it comes back to haunt you, ya know? Or like in a movie where they defeat the bad guy, but SURPRISE! there is an even bigger bad guy that was the true villain all along!

Actually that's a pretty good summary of my situation right now. Last year I thought I was done with this. But there was something inside me i ignored all along and 2 months ago it was awakened

I'll probably delete this soon because I'm an idiot and I'll just keep hurting the people I love because that's what I do. I complain about my friends leaving but it's clear to everyone, even me, that I am the reason they leave and I just can't stop because I'm not strong enough to fight it. Pathetic.
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4751
#44504 Posted: 20:50:21 27/04/2019
Endgame spoilers

Steve dancing with Peggy lowkey made me cry
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4928
#44505 Posted: 05:17:17 28/04/2019
I’m slowly but surely fading away to nothing
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ShylaShadow Blue Sparx Gems: 558
#44506 Posted: 05:28:32 28/04/2019
Oh no
---
close your eyes and you might find
the dark that's scary in your mind
is no different than the light
#44507 Posted: 05:41:29 28/04/2019
Quote: 84skylanderdude

You're too skeenee
Spyroboy Diamond Sparx Gems: 8765
#44508 Posted: 09:29:47 28/04/2019
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
さだめじゃ
http://hikiotaku.com
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5042
#44509 Posted: 12:18:20 28/04/2019
Quote: Gharlant

You're too skeenee

Dude, that's not appropriate...Like, seriously.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#44510 Posted: 14:07:36 28/04/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

You're too skeenee

I will give him a milkshake and he will stop fading away
#44511 Posted: 14:16:16 28/04/2019

You're too skeenee

Stop.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#44512 Posted: 15:00:48 28/04/2019

Stop.

What did I say
#44513 Posted: 15:19:10 28/04/2019

Stop.

What did I say

84 made a post about how he feels like he's fading away and you come in and make a joke that he's "skeenee" and needs a milkshake. You can't go and make a joke about to someone whose feeling troubled like that, it's not something you can act silly about.
---
#44514 Posted: 15:27:50 28/04/2019

Stop.

What did I say

84 made a post about how he feels like he's fading away and you come in and make a joke that he's "skeenee" and needs a milkshake. You can't go and make a joke about to someone whose feeling troubled like that, it's not something you can act silly about.

The last time I had a friend begin to fade away the doctor told them to drink milkshakes. Then they began texting me a bunch of explicit things about their sex life. I was only 13 or so at the time and I didn't know what to do with this information. I would say it robbed me of my purity but I had already lost my innocence at that point.

They were one of the people who I thought was following me even though they were many states away, so I had to leave because they tracked me down and found me. But it turns out it wasn't them. It was all in my head. But it turns out when you accuse someone of following you they take offense to that.

Actually wait a minute, that wasn't that person, that was someone else a couple years after that. I wish I knew why this friend and I stopped talking, all I do know is they drank a milkshake and felt better. I wish I could drink milkshakes all day, that would be dope. But my biology professor (the one with the pet bugs) convinced me that is a bad idea. So now I can only have one on occasion. I have to watch my weight because I have back problems already and if I gained a bunch of weight it would become even worse. Maybe if I continue to lose weight, I will fade away too. I can't help but think things might be better that way.
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6055
#44515 Posted: 15:42:10 28/04/2019

What did I say

The last time I had a friend begin to fade away the doctor told them to drink milkshakes. Then they began texting me a bunch of explicit things about their sex life. I was only 13 or so at the time and I didn't know what to do with this information. I would say it robbed me of my purity but I had already lost my innocence at that point.

They were one of the people who I thought was following me even though they were many states away, so I had to leave because they tracked me down and found me. But it turns out it wasn't them. It was all in my head. But it turns out when you accuse someone of following you they take offense to that.

Actually wait a minute, that wasn't that person, that was someone else a couple years after that. I wish I knew why this friend and I stopped talking, all I do know is they drank a milkshake and felt better. I wish I could drink milkshakes all day, that would be dope. But my biology professor (the one with the pet bugs) convinced me that is a bad idea. So now I can only have one on occasion. I have to watch my weight because I have back problems already and if I gained a bunch of weight it would become even worse. Maybe if I continue to lose weight, I will fade away too. I can't help but think things might be better that way.

Listen I get that you're trying to be funny, but you're doing it in a topic in which the sole purpose is to vent about personal life problems without anyone replying to you.

What happened to the whole "I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone for my erratic behavior"? What happened to that mature, self awareness of trying to be a better person? Did you just give up on that or something?
---
There's a light that shines, and it's power is mine. Though our body is weak and breakable, the spirit is indomitable!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3323
#44516 Posted: 15:55:01 28/04/2019
yeah i thought not responding to pt was like the one unofficial rule we all agreed to follow. its not the place for edgy humor

--

i think school was the root of my problems for the longest time
now that im out of hs and taking college classes at my own pace i feel so much better abt everything?? like i still have depressive episodes but its rarely as opposed to all the time. i feel like i can actually enjoy living now and its nice
#44517 Posted: 15:55:10 28/04/2019
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Listen I get that you're trying to be funny, but you're doing it in a topic in which the sole purpose is to vent about personal life problems without anyone replying to you.

What happened to the whole "I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone for my erratic behavior"? What happened to that mature, self awareness of trying to be a better person? Did you just give up on that or something?

I didn't realize I was trying to be funny. My life isn't funny, i don't know why everything thinks it is. Everyone thinks I'm just a big joker but I'm not. I'm not going to the freaking comedy club. Did I give up? I don't know what that means. A person told me you never learn from your first mistake. Maybe by your 100th time losing everything you begin to change? Idk. I'm glad someone understands me even when i push them away. Last year i wrote a similar thing in my journal but im just gonna keep blaming everyone but myself. I was fine, and i still am. I feel perfectly fine right now. But you probably won't believe me and say this is me trying to be funny or whatever. Lol. I don't have anything against you, or anyone else here. It just sucks that after so long it happens this way, you know? I was stupid to think it would last forever, i just have to hold onto what i have left wnd not let go
#44518 Posted: 15:56:41 28/04/2019
Yeah just keep talking behind my back and leaking my ****ing secrets to everyone and making them hate me. gg. real professional
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5851
#44519 Posted: 17:17:42 28/04/2019
what the actual **** is happening
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage
Iceclaw Platinum Sparx Gems: 7059
#44520 Posted: 17:35:11 28/04/2019

Stop.

What did I say

The way you worded your post made it seem like you weren't taking Crunchy seriously at all and were just making a joke. Idk what your intentions were but it really didn't seem appropriate, especially because his post sounded troubling. I don't think his fading away comment had to do with his weight, and even if it did, you really could've worded it better than saying "skeenee"
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#44521 Posted: 17:35:35 28/04/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
what the actual **** is happening

Welcome to my topic friend
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7017
#44522 Posted: 17:49:18 28/04/2019
lmao responding to people’s pt’s is kinda taboo anyways
---
#44523 Posted: 17:54:18 28/04/2019
Quote: parisruelz12
lmao responding to people’s pt’s is kinda taboo anyways

Yeah.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7017
#44524 Posted: 18:00:50 28/04/2019
I don’t want to get out of bed. I _hate_ sunday
---
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4928
#44525 Posted: 21:00:17 28/04/2019
Quote: Iceclaw

Stop.

What did I say

The way you worded your post made it seem like you weren't taking Crunchy seriously at all and were just making a joke. Idk what your intentions were but it really didn't seem appropriate, especially because his post sounded troubling. I don't think his fading away comment had to do with his weight, and even if it did, you really could've worded it better than saying "skeenee"

It wasn’t about weight, I’m a fat ****ing loser
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#44526 Posted: 21:04:10 28/04/2019
Quote: Iceclaw

What did I say

It wasn’t about weight, I’m a fat ****ing loser

I don't care how fat you are, you will never be a loser to me.
#44527 Posted: 22:35:23 28/04/2019
Some people really deserve to be blocked.
---
#44528 Posted: 22:49:09 28/04/2019
Yeah and that same person deserves to disappear and never come back.
Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7041
#44529 Posted: 22:54:08 28/04/2019
Can't punish myself for everything I've done wrong, it's too soon. They would notice and stop me. But I need to pay.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5878
#44530 Posted: 23:03:13 28/04/2019

Could you perhaps stop replying to other people's Personal Thoughts?

I get that you're pissed about a situation or 2, but you're literally only giving more people to start blocking you.
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

#44531 Posted: 23:11:03 28/04/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100

Could you peraps stop replying to other people's Personal Thoughts?

I get that you're pissed about a situation or 2, but yu're literally only giving more people to start blocking you.

Honestly i don't care what they do anymore. Nobody knows. They should just block me from the internet so you are spared from this. Or mute me. Its nit gonna bother me what they do because i already know their thoughts /:
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5878
#44532 Posted: 23:20:28 28/04/2019

I get that you're pissed about a situation or 2, but yu're literally only giving more people to start blocking you.

Honestly i don't care what they do anymore. Nobody knows. They should just block me from the internet so you are spared from this. Or mute me. Its nit gonna bother me what they do because i already know their thoughts /:

While idk wtf happened, the way you are going about it is exceptionally scary and unhealthy. I would ask for you to calm down and maybe take a break from the internet.
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

#44533 Posted: 23:24:12 28/04/2019

While idk wtf happened, the way you are going about it is exceptionally scary and unhealthy. I would ask for you to calm down and maybe take a break from the internet.

Me too haha xD
#44534 Posted: 23:31:34 28/04/2019
Please let there be openings, please please please

I want it I want it I want it!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:32:11 28/04/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
#44535 Posted: 23:45:53 28/04/2019
Ugh, this was supposed to be fun. But I'm not having fun. Why is this such a big deal? Change happens all the time, it's so minor too. I'm very irritated.
---
#44536 Posted: 23:48:30 28/04/2019
I can't help but think that they are watching me right now and shaking their head in shame. Saying "I knew it, you were like this all along."

I'm glad I pushed you away, you don't deserve this. Be happy without us, especially me.
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#44537 Posted: 00:19:02 29/04/2019
[User Posted Image]

S T R E S S
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
#44538 Posted: 01:56:15 29/04/2019
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED HHAAAHA
---
Ezio Platinum Sparx Gems: 5389
#44539 Posted: 02:30:15 29/04/2019
I feel like all my efforts are in vain and I’m just wasting my time because I was too late
---
i Like horses a lot. please share horse pictures with me. I make art too
#44540 Posted: 16:39:48 29/04/2019
I remember when I used to think "It's stupid to be sad around the anniversary of an unpleasant event. It's a new year, that's in the past". Now I know what this feels like and I feel a little silly. I wonder if these feelings will culminate into something on that day and I will do something awful? Or will these feelings slowly fade as?
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#44541 Posted: 17:39:15 29/04/2019
i know youre from a different culture but loud chewing is EXTREMELY irritating

________
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 6355
#44542 Posted: 19:42:17 29/04/2019
Maybe the caring would show more if I were erased...? I probably wouldn't be able to see it if it's unknown what happens next but... I feel like I should erase myself.

I don't deserve what I have...
---
I'm not a Goddess, rather an inner creativity having become a reality. Not your reality, but rather my own, a made-up sanity.
Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7041
#44543 Posted: 09:19:23 01/05/2019
Should I be proud? No one is looking. It's not that good is it. I shouldnt be proud.

Am I allowed to be happy? Am I allowed to look forward to things? Am I?

--
It's my fault, it has to be my fault because I didn't fight hard enough. I wasn't loud enough. I just lay there and took it so it's my fault. I still feel repulsed by my own body, your hands, your breath, your touch has tainted me forever and I still cry years later after all that has happened. You taught me to do this, I was young, I didn't know I could say no. I just accepted it. I pretended to be someone that wasn't me. I let my mind wander far away with your body pressed against mine. You were to insistent, and so much stronger than me. I couldn't fight. It was my fault, I didn't fight. I'll never be clean, but it's my fault so I have to accept it. It's my fault, so I have to wear the marks on my heart.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:33:35 01/05/2019 by Riolu-Blue-247
Samius Hunter Gems: 7948
#44544 Posted: 12:26:15 01/05/2019
My contempt for people with drug problems continues to grow. It's one of those few things that anger me very easily.
---
Per aspera ad astra
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4657
#44545 Posted: 15:57:19 01/05/2019
Quote: Samius
My contempt for people with drug problems continues to grow. It's one of those few things that anger me very easily.

As the son of a former addict, it's a struggle.

Do I remember the damage my mother's addiction did to me, to our family, growing up? Does it hurt like hell? Absolutely. Do I still feel angry at her sometimes? You bet. In many ways, she robbed me of a healthy childhood.

But - do I also remember the work she put in to get clean, and how she actually succeeded? Do I remember how much better her life and mine have been since then, and how much my future brightened when she got clean for good? Every day. Every single day.

I know I get really heated about a lot of things - and I mean heated - so maybe I'm the last person who should be talking about this, but no matter how angry I get at people, I always, always always believe in second chances. Or third. Or fourth. Or, when it comes to this particular topic, however many it takes to get things right.

Addicts deserve compassion, not contempt. I know firsthand that contempt makes things a hundred times worse. No matter how much I struggle with my own anger, I know that it was compassion that finally allowed my mom to get clean, and I'll defend that to my dying breath.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:02 01/05/2019 by Metallo
Project_Unnamed Platinum Sparx Gems: 6784
#44546 Posted: 18:12:02 01/05/2019
I screwed up again, didn't I?
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Samius Hunter Gems: 7948
#44547 Posted: 18:26:39 01/05/2019
Quote: Metallo

Do I remember the damage my mother's addiction did to me, to our family, growing up? Does it hurt like hell? Absolutely. Do I still feel angry at her sometimes? You bet. In many ways, she robbed me of a healthy childhood.

But - do I also remember the work she put in to get clean, and how she actually succeeded? Do I remember how much better her life and mine have been since then, and how much my future brightened when she got clean for good? Every day. Every single day.

I know I get really heated about a lot of things - and I mean heated - so maybe I'm the last person who should be talking about this, but no matter how angry I get at people, I always, always always believe in second chances. Or third. Or fourth. Or, when it comes to this particular topic, however many it takes to get things right.

Addicts deserve compassion, not contempt. I know firsthand that contempt makes things a hundred times worse. No matter how much I struggle with my own anger, I know that it was compassion that finally allowed my mom to get clean, and I'll defend that to my dying breath.

They deserve no such thing, no matter how much you regard addiction as a horrible affliction. It's not that I don't wish they got clean or that I didn't regard them as human beings same as me. I have concern for them, but I do not have compassion for them. They suffer, but they are not victims.

One of my great-grandfathers was an alcoholic, and in my mind possibly one of the few examples of more respectable addicts that I know of, since neither I nor anyone else ever saw him drunk or aggressive in his old age. I do not have compassion for him though, I've heard too many stories of him trying to kill his own children with a shotgun in a drunken rage when he was younger.

One of my mother's cousins is an alcoholic, and he killed his own brother while drunk. He did his time and has since continued to distance himself from his family and kept drinking. Because of that I've never know him or his brother, and I do not have compassion for him.

My grandfather is an alcoholic, as was his father. I've known him come up with lies and excuses in order to get his daughters to fund his addiction more times than I've known him to call my mother while sober. Their compassion for him has only led him to try to manipulate them, and any and all promises to try to get help -sincere or otherwise- have ended in failure and disappointment despite any outside support that he received. He is my grandfather and I care about him, but I do not have compassion for him for what he has done to himself and to his children.

One of my cousins is a drug addict. He is younger than me so I remember him from his birth, and since he was a teenager he seems to have been on a continuous secret quest to try to get high off of any and all narcotic substances that he could get his hands on. He has been through more than several suicide attempts, all of them while drunk or high, and some of which would've been successful were it not for the completely coincidental and lucky interference of people who care about him. His own mother has saved his life more than twice now. He has access to any help he could possibly need to get by -all of it completely free-, but he doesn't want it. He makes promises to get clean, and the next day he is high again, spasming and nearly unconscious, being shipped off to a hospital.
He had a son born to him this year. He had told us that he would straighten himself out, and then tried to kill himself while the mother was still pregnant. They broke up afterwards, and no wonder. He didn't attend when the kid was christened and he gave up his rights to see his own child and to make decisions about his upbringing. He merely continues to lie to the faces of all the people who only want to save his damn life, and keeps getting ******* high. He is my cousin and obviously I care about him, but I do not, will not, and indeed could not ever have compassion for him.

I would like it if any person with a drug problem got clean, but not because I don't think they deserve anything but contempt for their actions. No-one who ever swallowed an amphetamine pill had it grow wings and fly down their throat unbidden. No husband who ever got drunk and hit their wife had some devil grab them by their hands and make it happen. These people do it themselves, despite their altered state of mind. Such disregard of responsibility is simply infuriating.
Anyway, I'm sure you can see the point that I'm trying to make. I'll just stop now before my ranting turns completely incoherent.
---
Per aspera ad astra
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:01 01/05/2019 by Samius
Jaggedstar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4885
#44548 Posted: 00:26:10 02/05/2019
Quote: Metallo

I'm really glad your mother got clean. mine didn't and still isn't. (((:

-----
---
hell yeah
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5851
#44549 Posted: 01:07:54 02/05/2019
Mood swings haven't been too kind to me today. :/

- - -
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:10:47 02/05/2019 by Sesshomaru75
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4751
#44550 Posted: 01:25:40 02/05/2019
Please let me into this school I want to see her face everyday again
First | Previous | Page 891 of 898 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 889 890 891 892 893 ... 896 897 898

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me