Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 813 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 811 812 813 814 815 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#40601 Posted: 09:56:53 20/06/2017
Every time people complain about gay stuff being "shoved down their throats" I get so frustrated like these are the kind of people who "support gays" but want to go through life having everything pandered to them and throw a tantrum if one gay character gets added to a game they play like cmon
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#40602 Posted: 10:50:40 20/06/2017
Quote: StormDragon21
I destroyed another pair of headphones. Maybe I should try a different brand.

Update: I apparently broke the headphone port on my phone instead. On a phone I've only had for a month.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#40603 Posted: 15:11:46 20/06/2017
I destroyed another pair of headphones. Maybe I should try a different brand.

Update: I apparently broke the headphone port on my phone instead. On a phone I've only had for a month.

Double-post: You know when they tell you to turn it off and on again? IT WORKS.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#40604 Posted: 15:13:03 20/06/2017
Oh, you just got up, oh, so sad.

I don'g give a **** that you just got up, I haven't had a good sleep in 3 years, so you can shut up about having 1 bad sleep
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#40605 Posted: 16:41:36 20/06/2017
ahhaha i am so much happier without your ass
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#40606 Posted: 16:52:59 20/06/2017
How about you **** the **** up, let me draw whatever the **** I want, and let me learn **** at my own pace. GOD! And you wonder why I get apathetic about drawing **** sometimes... This doesn't help me. What you do doesn't help me in the slightest and only makes me feel patronized and worthless. **** you!
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#40607 Posted: 02:03:57 21/06/2017
everytime i think im getting better i realize im still just as bad
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#40608 Posted: 17:47:46 21/06/2017
lol just pretend i dont exist and then complain about me being an asshole to others when im not there <3
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#40609 Posted: 18:21:17 21/06/2017
Thank you so much for giving me a panic attack and threatening my life. I'm now reminded once again why I quit playing video games in the first place, and this is putting me well on my way back to that mindset. Kudos to you for making a stranger cry on the internet.

-----
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#40610 Posted: 21:35:34 21/06/2017
I hate my life, everyone treats me like scum.
#40611 Posted: 01:52:47 22/06/2017
omg theres something wrong with my cat smilie
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#40612 Posted: 02:15:46 22/06/2017
everytime someone says anythig that could be read as aggressive/apathetic i immediately assume they dislike/hate me

i want to get over this but everytime i think i have it happens and i realize im not
#40613 Posted: 02:21:31 22/06/2017
getting no sleep aaaahhhhhhhhh
#40614 Posted: 02:43:43 22/06/2017
Why am I so stupid. I can't believe how ****ing stupid I am sometimes! Stupid and desperate.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#40615 Posted: 11:42:59 22/06/2017
Just let me rest for a while, please. Let me feel good, even if it's only just for a little while.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#40616 Posted: 00:37:16 23/06/2017
You know that lifestyle were people say "Ah yeah, life is a wave. I just ride to wherever it takes me."

I'm convinced this wave wants me dead. I've done nothing but hard work all my life just to get where I am today, and the moment I let my guard down **** happens to me.

I'm constantly reminded at how lonely I am. Everyone I know is in some kind of relationship, and now my parents are staring to ask me if I have a boyfriend that I've just been...hiding from them all this time. As if they think I'm actually attractive enough to have one.

Speaking of parents? I have a mother who is afraid to emotionally connect to me, and tried to get drunk when she wants to. Once she is drunk, she insults me and then goes on and on about a topic I've asked to be changed. Then I say something that gets her mad, and she rubs in my face on how we don't have a good relationship. Something I desperately want to fix, and try my god damn hardest to patch. Anytime she asks if we want a "mother and daughter day", I happily agree, but she brings along her friend. I wouldn't mind, but she only talks to her friend and gets drunk while I just sit back on my phone being quiet. Anytime we have these days, they always comment on how unusually quiet I am. My mom likes to insult me when I'm right there to her friend.

I've recently gotten depression... I think? I feel numb and when I laugh I don't actually laugh all the way anymore. It feels fake. Forced. I want to laugh, but I can't. I'm overeating and I'm sleeping a lot. When I looked these up, I found that they were a symptom of depression. Glad to know I have both anxiety and depression now, I guess.

Recently I got so sick that it left me weak the entire day once I got better. I was shaking uncontrollably, and I felt as though I was a new born deer trying to walk for the first time. Then just today, my car stalled in the middle of a parking lot (thankfully). So far my dad can't find the problem, so it looks like I'm out of a car for the time being. Which sucks, because my week is always busy all the time.

I'm always busy. I'm always doing something. I always have something left to do. I don't get it. I'm so angry. Did I do something wrong, and now I have to pay for it? Why was I given such an ugly body? Why do I have to live such a lonely life, to the point where "Aww Erica can figure out how to get out of a sad rut. She always knows what to do!!"

NO. I DON'T. I'm sad all the time, I'm constantly worried that I will always be alone, that once I live out on my own that I will just get murdered and no one will notice because they will just assume that I'm doing okay because Erica works hard!!! and won't check on me.

I'm so scared and sad!!! I hate it ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Me to Greeny: you know I don't make a lot of PT but when I do they're very large
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#40617 Posted: 00:49:23 23/06/2017
I notice more and more every week that we both been huge dicks towards each other yet I get shafted more in the past yet it seems like it flipped sorta. Sorry about that.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#40618 Posted: 00:54:51 23/06/2017
I have mixed feelings on you. This year, you've either been an absolute dick to me and treated me like dirt or you've been really nice. Today you were really friendly, which I found weird. I hope I can be proper friends with you and that your days of being a jerk to me are over now, because when you're nice your actually a really cool guy to be around.

(This isn't directed to anybody here, btw)
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40619 Posted: 01:52:35 23/06/2017
1) im sick and had to stay home from a job i love doing : (
2) gage is the best boyfriend ever
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#40620 Posted: 02:00:17 23/06/2017
that was one way to lose your innocence

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#40621 Posted: 08:54:47 23/06/2017
Haha you keep crawling back.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#40622 Posted: 09:58:32 23/06/2017
Its been a real hassle to try and keep myself thinking that people actually like being around me, especially today.
It's looking more and more like I will be hiding from anyone again soon... not that anyone would notice.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#40623 Posted: 16:13:43 23/06/2017
To hell with it, I will not feel guilty about doing the right thing. Because doing the right thing is the right thing to do even though the concept is subjective and not absolute. Feelings are better to be taken care by rational part of mind instead of acting upon some cheesy follow-your-heart principle. To care or not to care that is the question, I guess…

But what do I know. It is not like I’ve got goals, passions, and ambitions etc. to keep me going on. As long as I can indulge my addiction and function as a non-harm biological machine, I’ll be right as rain and not make a difference whatsoever. Yep, that’s about it.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#40624 Posted: 16:16:42 23/06/2017
I feel like you've betrayed me, betrayed us. That we're not important to you. We know this could very well be the last time we can do this, yet you abandon us.

I'm disappointed...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#40625 Posted: 21:37:19 23/06/2017
Alrighty then, I'm officially logging out for the night until who-knows-when. If I don't get to log on for the three weeks I'm gone, I expect thousands of posts to be here waiting for me. Hopefully that is not the cases, but be it as it may.

Shoob a la doop doop, smell ya later.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#40626 Posted: 00:09:43 24/06/2017
I reacted like an idiot to your honesty and wanting to be my friend. It is painfully obvious that I am not meant to be with other people since my own personality is not that good to be around with. And I really hate that you had to be innocent by-stander to my own personal demons. Loneliness is my ultimate prize in the competition of life and that is that. But I really wish that you'll find someone worthy of your time.

That is my personal thought and yeah…
---
#40627 Posted: 04:50:40 24/06/2017
This is what I get for not obsessively fact-checking everything I say. I've made myself look like a know-nothing in front of my closest friend.

I'm not in the mood for this.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#40628 Posted: 16:51:09 24/06/2017
Damn. I feel good today. Have a strong urge to exercise too. Pun intended.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#40629 Posted: 17:04:18 24/06/2017
Ugh, the whole summer is gonna be just like today isn't it? Great...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#40630 Posted: 19:12:37 24/06/2017
So I guess that there is one more right thing to be done. Well... I will do it even though it is not easy. It is simple but not easy. Damn it.... damn it...
---
#40631 Posted: 21:12:06 24/06/2017
i dont really like how some people only join discussions if its about them specifically.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#40632 Posted: 04:30:51 25/06/2017
Rant begins.

"That's why your life is the way it is now"
Yep. That's why I have depression and anxiety. That's why everyone lies and mistreats me. That's why he's still here, and it's why my mom and him keep getting back together and arguing. All because I don't share your same beliefs. I guess that's why people got beheaded in Syria and all that other ****. He is never gonna change. The only way that will happen is if he chooses to. He's not choosing to do so. I'm trying to handle my depression and anxiety. I'm taking medication. It's not helping. I'm trying to lose weight. I'm trying to better myself in an education. Oh, but I guess unless I worship God, it's not gonna happen? How dare you.

"The devil has a hold on you"
It has nothing to do with Satan. At all. None of this had anything to do with religion until you brought it up. These are my beliefs; my words. Screw off with that nonsense. Saying that saying it has nothing with Satan makes me prideful actually shows you're the one who's prideful. I don't think highly of myself. I know I'm not perfect. I don't judge others on their personal beliefs -- unlike you, and I'm not going to.

"If you wanna go to Hell, then, that's your choice"
You're telling me I'm gonna burn and be tortured for all eternity just because, once again, I don't share your beliefs. That's really lovely. The idea of Hell repulses me. I would never wish that on any other human being, no matter what they do. Never. God loves his children? He sure has a funny way of showing it.

"I guess you don't believe Dad is in Heaven then?"
Wow. Some nerves of steel you have. **** you for saying that. I don't know what happens after you die, but Dad is out there somewhere watching over us all and I know it. How dare you bring him up in this situation.

People like you are the reason why others frown upon religion so much. I have the right to believe what I want, just like everyone else on this earth. If you believe in that sort of stuff, that's fine. But don't judge me if I think otherwise.

I know people here on DarkSpyro are Catholic, Christian: stuff like that. I'm totally okay with that, and I won't judge you if you don't judge me. Again, everyone has the right to believe what they want.

Rant over.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#40633 Posted: 11:26:46 25/06/2017
Quote: Beemo
Rant begins.

"That's why your life is the way it is now"
Yep. That's why I have depression and anxiety. That's why everyone lies and mistreats me. That's why he's still here, and it's why my mom and him keep getting back together and arguing. All because I don't share your same beliefs. I guess that's why people got beheaded in Syria and all that other ****. He is never gonna change. The only way that will happen is if he chooses to. He's not choosing to do so. I'm trying to handle my depression and anxiety. I'm taking medication. It's not helping. I'm trying to lose weight. I'm trying to better myself in an education. Oh, but I guess unless I worship God, it's not gonna happen? How dare you.

"The devil has a hold on you"
It has nothing to do with Satan. At all. None of this had anything to do with religion until you brought it up. These are my beliefs; my words. Screw off with that nonsense. Saying that saying it has nothing with Satan makes me prideful actually shows you're the one who's prideful. I don't think highly of myself. I know I'm not perfect. I don't judge others on their personal beliefs -- unlike you, and I'm not going to.

"If you wanna go to Hell, then, that's your choice"
You're telling me I'm gonna burn and be tortured for all eternity just because, once again, I don't share your beliefs. That's really lovely. The idea of Hell repulses me. I would never wish that on any other human being, no matter what they do. Never. God loves his children? He sure has a funny way of showing it.

"I guess you don't believe Dad is in Heaven then?"
Wow. Some nerves of steel you have. **** you for saying that. I don't know what happens after you die, but Dad is out there somewhere watching over us all and I know it. How dare you bring him up in this situation.

People like you are the reason why others frown upon religion so much. I have the right to believe what I want, just like everyone else on this earth. If you believe in that sort of stuff, that's fine. But don't judge me if I think otherwise.

I know people here on DarkSpyro are Catholic, Christian: stuff like that. I'm totally okay with that, and I won't judge you if you don't judge me. Again, everyone has the right to believe what they want.

Rant over.

I know I'm not supposed to reply to things on personal stuff.

but this reminded me of when I was the most hated student in 3rd grade because I wasn't religous.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#40634 Posted: 13:17:02 25/06/2017
Another day, another depression! ****, I hate when I get like this. I hate feeling like a dumbass and ruminating over that for the better part of an hour (even all day if it was a big screwup). I hate myself sometimes. Can't that psychologist's visit come any sooner!

Don't mind me, I'm just getting upset over stupid things
#40635 Posted: 21:31:37 25/06/2017
Look, I am about to break my rule of not caring. But I think this issue is important enough to break that. I understand concept of lecture and all that. I could do a very poor man’s version of high horse joke but I won’t do that. And that is because I cannot see the point of caring on your side. There is absolutely no pure rational reason for the response I received from you. It is all about the assumptions that have been made because the parties or one party of the argument cannot see and understand the world beyond their own values.

Well… at least knowledge about how things really are has removed the confusion and conflict. Now only thing is to go on and do what one does. As long as reality and right-thing-to-do idea are served correctly there is no harm that has been done. World and life are what they are, not good or not bad… they just are and exist. Happiness and misery are eventually without a meaning and objectivity, numbers and statistics should always triumph over subjectivity and emotions.

Sometimes these realizations actually can bring one closer to the ultimate right and only decision to be done…
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#40636 Posted: 02:27:31 26/06/2017
Haha you can go to ****ing hell for I care disrespecting her.
#40637 Posted: 19:19:14 26/06/2017
i still dont understand why you have to be a little **** :?
You Red Sparx Gems: 72
#40638 Posted: 01:09:01 27/06/2017
Please stop freezing at 97%!
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#40639 Posted: 06:52:42 27/06/2017
Last week with a terrible toothache, there is no worse physical pain than that, yesterday I recovered much tranquility because finally that pain left thanks to my parents taking me to the dentist. But I feel bad in another aspect because it costs a lot of money, besides that the economy at the moment of my family is in **** & I requiring expenses makes it worse.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#40640 Posted: 16:12:58 27/06/2017
Everyone, don't let your insecurities get to you. Just because you think you can't do something, doesn't mean you can't do it. Everyone can do incredible things. My insecurities can get to me at times and I worry about my future career wise, but those are just nervous thoughts and not actual fact, I know I can be happy and successful and you should all think the same things for yourselves.

Directed to EVERYONE here.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:54 27/06/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#40641 Posted: 21:40:07 27/06/2017
man i was such an immature little brat during the time i was most active on here. its kind of funny
#40642 Posted: 22:20:59 27/06/2017
im literally crying my eyes out. my cat which ive had since i was 7 might have to be put down
hes my baby boy i dont wanna lose him
---
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#40643 Posted: 23:32:22 27/06/2017
what the **** i think i just fainted lol that sucked
#40644 Posted: 01:06:19 28/06/2017
1:I'm tired of all of your ****, every day is emotional abuse after emotional abuse, my parents at least try to ****in help me, but you, you *****, are all like "OMG you should burn in hell for your emotional problems." **** off

2:God I'm freakin useless, terrible at everything, and I just want to stab myself, lock myslef in my room, and just wait for the inevitable
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#40645 Posted: 01:21:49 28/06/2017
you're actually considering moving 12 hours away from your ENTIRE family just to be with your boyfriend? wow
---
now its time to get funky
#40646 Posted: 02:45:56 28/06/2017
I'm tearing up writing this Birthday message for a friend. Christ, I'm sappy!
First | Previous | Page 813 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 811 812 813 814 815 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me