Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 770 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#38451 Posted: 04:15:42 08/10/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
I have to work 10 and a half hours next sunday
kill me actually

i feel u brother.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#38452 Posted: 05:57:51 08/10/2016
Yesterday was strange, it felt as if it were a Sunday: no one in my family had wanted to be dressed, lunch at home, almost all day in bed sleeping, neither of my parents did some of their jobs, the only activity was eating & watch TV. Even for myself was lazy to be on my laptop, play some videogame or do my personal things.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#38453 Posted: 07:47:20 08/10/2016

that's your excuse for the past year and a half, and you don't even care to tell me?
---
self professed austGAYlian
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#38454 Posted: 10:32:49 08/10/2016
Oh yeah I wondered about that game for a bit. RIP Arokai, you had lot of shady **** behind the scenes from start to end.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#38455 Posted: 15:55:00 08/10/2016
look, i get that you and everyone else from this wretched hellspawn bloodline could give less of a **** about me and the things i do, but you could at least ACT like you arent a literal witch to me in public

and you ****ers wonder why i want to move to colorado

getting really sick of this treatment smh
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#38456 Posted: 17:41:33 08/10/2016
The feeling you get when your pet cat you've had since 2000 may be starting develop an inevitable terminal disease.

It's like having a friend you met in your first year of school who's been with you and leaves when you've completed your university degree.

;_;
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:12 08/10/2016 by Spyro Fanatic
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#38457 Posted: 18:58:07 08/10/2016
For the past couple of weeks you've been acting like you hate me, and I'm getting really sick of it. Stop shouting at me for speaking even a word when you're playing your stupid game. This isn't your house, and the world doesn't revolve around you. You like to treat both of us like **** and you always complain about dumb things that don't even matter. I'm not going to sit back and listen to 'it would be better if you weren't here'. Well too bad, because I am here, and you're going to have to stop being a **** about it. You're a hypocrite, and as long as you get what you want, you don't care. Life isn't fair, and you can't always get your way, you should know that by now. What does last year mean to you? Did you even learn from it? No, you continued to put me down. Stop putting the blame on me, you're the one being an idiot. I'm so stressed and I wish you could just stop your selfish ways and start being a better person. But it'll never happen because you hate my guts and you're so damn ignorant.

Nothing to see here.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#38458 Posted: 03:07:22 09/10/2016
I love how the AP exam requires you to "formulate a well-written and supported argumentative essay" yet only gives you 30 minutes to do so.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
#38459 Posted: 07:29:55 09/10/2016
I ****ED UP I ****ED UP I ****ED UP I ****ED UP ****ING **** I ****ED ALL THAT UP **** ME **** THAT **** EVERYTHING GOD ****ING DAMN IT

i swear to god if any of you ask me about this
and i mean ANY of you
i will not hesitate to block your ass

im not talking about this to anyone ever
i dont care who you are, im not talking about it
period
Faust Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#38460 Posted: 08:36:05 09/10/2016
Tomorrow will be a really ****ty day.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#38461 Posted: 10:24:41 09/10/2016
I should be sleeping, I really should be. Tomorrow is going to suck, and it will suck more if I dont get enough sleep. Why do I do this to myself? I dont want to deal with those idiots tomorrow. I really dont
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#38462 Posted: 14:57:52 09/10/2016
Alarm goes off at 10:30 and I sleep until 1:00. HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS GOING TO KEEP HAPPENING? And my life has been so boring lately. Each day is the same thing repeating over and over, I wake up late and go on here for ages, then I finally go outside for a walk with my dog. The next thing I know it's 10:00 PM and I'm wide awake, not sleeping until 4 or 5. Repeat. This is probably only bothering me because I'm waiting for that ****ing game to come out tbh.
-----------
Okay, you really need to stop NOW. This has gone on for too long, and I'm sick of people making up excuses for your whiny ass. You have no right to treat me like ****. I've been through what you've been through, and it didn't turn me into a selfish ****. I try to give you advice because nobody else even cares, and you completely ignore me. I never did anything to deserve this. I don't understand why you like to ruin each day, when I'm forcing myself to be happy in the first place. You know I am. Stop telling me I'm stupid for panicking about things, and stop saying that I shouldn't be upset. Are you hearing yourself? I am mourning. It lasts a lot longer than a year, and you should know better than to be an absolute **** to me. You aren't the best. This isn't all about you. You can't always get what you want, and you honestly don't deserve it either. I'm sick of people defending you and acting like I'm the one that's causing all of this. I'm just trying to get by, but everyone won't get off my back. **** it.
-----------
Haha, all of my 'friends' from that poor excuse of a school hate me now. Do they think I have the energy for their stupid drama? That's clearly one of the things that made me leave the school, on top of everything people did to make my life ****. That's why I won't be talking to them anymore.

This got long. Please end my suffering.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:45 09/10/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#38463 Posted: 15:08:59 09/10/2016
Yesterday it had not been canceled out I had planned, would have been my first experience on a motorcycle, although I'm pretty sure my family had stopped me because they hate motorcycles, but they are right, a serious accident in one of those things & one can end up dead, especially here in Colombia being one of the countries with the world's most dangerous traffic, it's very probable: people are very reckless, many other motorcycles on the streets, pedestrians the same, bicycles too, public truck (bus), taxis, trucks, etc, all & everyone is very unwise.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#38464 Posted: 16:56:52 09/10/2016
I don't need you anymore. I don't care if I make my life more ****ty. I'm having fun, being myself. I'm having fun being who I want to be. I feel free like a bird and your ****ty commandos aren't a ****ting bother to me anymore. Go on without me. OH, and, if you still think YOU love me. suuure, who's the 1 abandoning me, hating on me blah blah blah? Sorry, but you've done it. No second chances. You're out of my memory card, my everything.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#38465 Posted: 20:44:06 09/10/2016
I honest to god feel like you're flirting with me, and I'm...not happy about it? I'm not mad, I'm not creeped out but, like dude, do you think this is a smart idea?

I hope I'm wrong, I hope to GOD I'm so wrong. But if you're flirting with me, then why? Do..do you think you honestly have a chance? I have no romantic interest towards you because of the sheer fact that you dated my best friend, AND I saw what happened in that relationship. It wasn't bad, but I'm not going through the same song and dance. Plus it's just...weird. It's just super weird.

I know you're a very nice dude and try a lot to make others happy, but you message me every day giving me compliments and saying that I look cute and stuff. Sometimes it feels like you go out of your way to do it. It's nice, and my friends compliment me a lot too, but I showed a couple conversations to a friend of mine and even HE said that you're totally flirting with me. He's convinced that you are.

I hope we're both wrong, this is just awkward man. If you're flirting with me then why like...???

why does my love life make me so hypocritical i say stuff like "someone please love me!!" and then someone tries to and im just like "no not you"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#38466 Posted: 23:08:41 09/10/2016
I never knew my dad could hold grudges like this. I haven't seen either parent all day.
I'm scared.

_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#38467 Posted: 23:26:42 09/10/2016
Swearing doesn't make me view you any nicer.

. . .
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#38468 Posted: 01:32:23 10/10/2016
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT FISH smilie
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#38469 Posted: 02:33:28 10/10/2016
Why do you call everyone retarded what is wrong with me.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#38470 Posted: 03:24:11 10/10/2016
I could do with a day to myself.
Collect my thoughts and pick up the pieces i scatter around.
But no. Too many things. Gotta do this gotta do that. No rest for the wicked.
But i never did anything wrong.
---
Ligi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:53 10/10/2016 by SoulFly
#38471 Posted: 03:53:56 10/10/2016
talking about him kinda made me sad to be honest
i really wish it could have worked out, but i understand that its for the best
i just have to come to terms with that...

- - -
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#38472 Posted: 04:47:00 10/10/2016
It's not freedom when you're forced to pick the lesser of two evils, and you're only other choices are cast aside and ignored in favor of the big, attention getting and money making rivals. It's not a Presidential Debate if not all candidates are allowed to attend. It's Democrat vs. Republican and has been for a long time and will probably not change for a long time.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#38473 Posted: 05:00:28 10/10/2016
A family outing: I have not had one with my grandfather long time, that bad that he lives apart from us, I mean, my grandparents do not live together, is only my grandmother in my parents' house, & on several occasions my grandfather is less cherished by his own daughter; my mother & sometimes my father too, which causes the idea of living together is not possible.
I'm okay with my grandfather, I really wish we all lived together, despite his more or less bad manners.
#38474 Posted: 05:20:17 10/10/2016
no, i dont accept your apology
this assignment is bull****, and while you originally blamed us, im glad you wised up and owned up to your actions since you REALLY should have told us this the first day instead of making us go out to a ****ing field and draw flowers
im glad you saw the error of your ways, but i dont like you, i dont like how you teach, and you never answer our questions
try and repair your status all you want, but after springing this on us, youve lost me and my group of misfits in the back
the damage is done

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not freedom when you're forced to pick the lesser of two evils, and you're only other choices are cast aside and ignored in favor of the big, attention getting and money making rivals. It's not a Presidential Debate if not all candidates are allowed to attend. It's Democrat vs. Republican and has been for a long time and will probably not change for a long time.

****ING THANK YOU
i honestly hate how the media portrays the elections as entertainment, its not SUPPOSED to be
we're deciding the fate of our country for the next 4 to 8 years, not watching a reality show
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#38475 Posted: 12:04:34 10/10/2016
I broke my glasses yesterday and it will take me till tomorrow to get new ones. fml
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#38476 Posted: 14:25:05 10/10/2016
I worry too much about my future even though it's barely even begun.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#38477 Posted: 18:37:43 10/10/2016
stop acting like its okay
stop pretending nothing happened
its not okay at all
start showing it

i wanna see your empire burn already dammit
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#38478 Posted: 22:17:32 10/10/2016

The voting system we have in place has allowed for the two party system we have now. If we had different voting systems (say one where you list your choices from most preferred to least, rather than a lone single vote), other parties may have a better chance.

I'm not going to play that game. I'm likely voting third party.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#38479 Posted: 22:28:53 10/10/2016
Oh....okay. So that's how it is then. Maybe our friendship really was superficial in the end. It shouldn't hurt so much. I kinda already knew. But still... I think I've seen it confirmed, and it hurts. Maybe because I'm not making friends here like everyone was so sure I would so there's nobody to fill that void and because I've drifted from so many of you. You're not even the most painful. You're just up there.

done.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#38480 Posted: 23:26:25 10/10/2016
I really shouldn't feel guilty about this....because it's your problem, not mine.
#38481 Posted: 05:25:01 11/10/2016
i dont know why but im unspeakably jealous
i barely even talk to you anymore, i have little romantic interest in you, so why am i taking this so brutally?
i literally dont understand wtf

ow the edge
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#38482 Posted: 07:51:59 11/10/2016
who even names their child after the place they live in like god damn now i have to waste 104 kangaroo bucks on a name change
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#38483 Posted: 17:17:06 11/10/2016
So my past three German lessons are "tomorrow you'll work on conjugating verbs," then "hey heres how you say I/you/he/she/it in German," and then the next lesson after that it's teaching the names of the months in German? And now the teacher is sending around an email saying how she's very concerned about how nobody can conjugate verbs properly? Well yes, it's incredibly hard to do if you aren't actually ****ing taught that. It's like if you show someone a picture of a spaceship, then tell them to go build a working one. The expectations are completely unreasonable.

And if this teacher cared so much, why not actually host your own classes, instead of giving it to some other teacher who makes a typo in literally every class, and sounds like microphone is being shoved down her throat. This whole ****ing school is incompetent, the english classes are at baby level (here's your vocabulary for today's lesson: "indistinguishable"), yet biology is literally at college level?

10/10, best teachers. No wonder there was talk of them shutting down this school.

EDIT: Cool ****ing lesson, having links that are broken. When your lessons are online, you might want to make sure your lessons that were originally made in 2009, that in the seven years since your goddamn links still work.

Oh cool, now in biology the links are dead to, and whoever typed these up was drunk off their ass. Top ****ing quality lessons.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:15 11/10/2016 by mega spyro
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#38484 Posted: 21:45:38 11/10/2016
I am stronger than this.

But I deserve more than this hell.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#38485 Posted: 22:04:32 11/10/2016
I don't want to go to sleep right now, but at the same time I really do. It's been ages since I got a proper night, and I always feel drained. I'm sick of how everything is going, it's so bland painfully slow. I just want Friday to roll around so badly, even if it means camp the next day. No, I'm not getting worked up over waiting for the game to come out, but it would really life my mood right now. I'm finding it really hard to sleep at night and I have a sense of dread before I head to bed. It's stressing me out because I don't even know what it is that's making me feel this way. I want to enjoy these next three months, but it's really hard. Last year was absolutely terrible, I felt more lost than I am now, but I still feel stuck. I'm scared that I'll slip back into that state again, because my sleep schedule is mimicking it now. The whole year has been just as tough as the last, and I just need a break from problems for just a couple of months, please.

------------
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#38486 Posted: 00:26:38 12/10/2016
While you and I get along well, you seemingly judged for me wanting to get out at the time I was supposed to get out. Yeah, it was kinda busy, but I really did need to get going, as I had to walk home before it got dark out and if it I got out to late I would have had to wasted money on Uber.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#38487 Posted: 03:25:13 12/10/2016
I am happy for you, but why does it hurt to? I dont know... I dont understand myself and my feelngs.

----

I am so tired, emotionally and physically. I am tired of the idiots at course, im tired of myself, Im just... so tired.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#38488 Posted: 03:53:38 12/10/2016
ive been watching musically cringe the past hour instead of studying and i feel like life has no meaning and there's no point in going on anymore

i legit cant stop crying i started listening t okidz bop and its 12 am and i need hlep
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:19:26 12/10/2016 by Thunderdragon14
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#38489 Posted: 21:17:48 12/10/2016
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#38490 Posted: 00:05:28 13/10/2016
I'm sick of everything. I wanted to go to bed hours ago, but I always have these stupid problems preventing me from ever living happily. My stupid pillows are making me neck hurt, and I've been trying to sort it for about an hour. I always have something stupid holding me back and I just can't take it anymore. Now even the smallest problems add to the mountain of bigger ones. I need a rest and break from everything, but now I can't even go to ****ing sleep anymore. I hate my life.

Okay, now it's 3:00 AM again. I wanted to go to sleep at 10 for once, **** that. But sleep isn't even an option tonight, unless I want to feel breathless. I want something to go right for once. Please.

-----------------
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:35 13/10/2016 by Spyro Lover122
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#38491 Posted: 14:09:56 13/10/2016
You just crossed the ****ing line. C ya b!tch have a nice life.
---
i am trash
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#38492 Posted: 14:18:05 13/10/2016
Your immaturity on that section is seriously triggering me.
#38493 Posted: 14:27:39 13/10/2016
Wow, I can't believe I'm not tired today. I even got up earlier for once, which is usually a good thing, but today it isn't. The day has been so long and boring, probably just because I'm excited for tomorrow. But I'm worried about sleeping earlier, I haven't done that in ages. It's going to be even harder with all the hype on top, and I don't want to be tired tomorrow. I want to enjoy a day of peace of once, and although it'll be busy, I'll be happy. I've been waiting for this for months.

Wait, oh my God. Camp is approaching too, the day after. I haven't been around anyone my age for a looong time. It's just been my family and counselling, that's it. They say I'll be fine, but I'm honestly fearing the interaction. I can't turn back now, I shouldn't be missing an opportunity like that. But I'm still worried. I don't want to talk to other people irl anymore. Yeah, I know it's important, I've been told that many times. But I don't feel comfortable, because it always turns into something negative. I feel like I should feel bad for thinking that, but I can't help it. I don't know.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#38494 Posted: 19:03:45 13/10/2016
I'm officially switching to whatever other smartphone there is. It must be better than this one's new update.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#38495 Posted: 00:26:30 14/10/2016
You're stressing me out. First you tell me that I have t ask you a week in advance to come over to your house when I am going over to see my GIRLFRIEND, not you, and now when I do that you leave the message as 'seen' for three days without replying. My anxiety is going through the roof, what am I supposed to do? Do you NOT want me over at all? Cause thats what it seems like!
---
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#38496 Posted: 02:36:15 14/10/2016
I just want to say that you're my best friend and that I'm so glad to have a person like you in my life. Talking to you on nights where I am home alone just make my day go from okay to great. I love you sis
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:00:18 14/10/2016 by Dark Bro
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#38497 Posted: 02:37:13 14/10/2016
I've been stressed out because of the robbery. I've been severely depressed cause today would have been my Mom's birthday but ya know one thing I've learned in life... the big bad world don't owe me anything. I struggle daily, I cry easily but ya know what? I get off of my ass and do something about it. I can't allow depression to take over my life, I want to be able to do what I want when I want to do it and with a little help from someone very dear to me, I'm doing it. I'm moving forward, cause I have to. I'm not much of a fighter but I'm trying. Depression will kill me but not now I'm just not ready for that just yet, I do believe I have somewhat of a purpose in life.

Mom, I miss you every day, I'll never get over losing you. I love you Mom. smilie

. . .
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#38498 Posted: 10:42:52 14/10/2016
I feel so humbled right now.

I got the highest bid on an unopened version of Pokemon SoulSilver with the Pokewalker and I noticed the seller lives in the same city as me. I asked him if it'd be possible for me to pick up the game instead of posting it. He replied saying he'd like to drop off the game at my house and If I could pay in cash instead of paypall, so I agreed. About an hour later he appears at my door with SoulSilver and I ask what the winning bid was to confirm his identity. He says "It was $231, but $230 is okay with me." I admired his honesty and kindness, I know it's just a dollar, but he could've easily asked for the full amount.

He was about to pass me SoulSilver when he pulled out another game from beneath it. It was Nintendogs + Cats for the 3DS. He asked "Have you played this one?" I said "I have another version of Nintendogs + Cats, but not that one."
"Have it." He said, whilst passing me both games.

My mouth dropped open. I just received a free, unopened game from a stranger. I asked if he was sure about this, his reply was "I'm sure. It's all yours. Have fun."

I felt like crying. After dealing with depression for so long, I'd almost forgotten about the kind people in this world, and he just reminded me.
First | Previous | Page 770 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me