Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 748 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#37351 Posted: 04:34:14 24/06/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
i sincerely doubt im worth anyone's time and effort

- - -

you're worth my time and effort ;m;

im actually sentient garbage so i dont agree whatsoever but thanks

One man's trash is another man's treasure, I always say.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#37352 Posted: 04:36:36 24/06/2016

you're worth my time and effort ;m;

im actually sentient garbage so i dont agree whatsoever but thanks

One man's trash is another man's treasure, I always say.

except im literal garbage and treasure to no one
nor should i be
#37353 Posted: 07:24:38 24/06/2016
The world is quickly becoming a dangerous and scary place. The future is becoming more and more uncertain, but I'm not afraid.

I know that no matter how bad we get knocked down, we'll get right back up. We have something to fight for: the future.
Faust Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#37354 Posted: 07:35:05 24/06/2016
i really should just stop caring at all tbh
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#37355 Posted: 07:36:38 24/06/2016
Gosh, I really don't want attention for it, or really want to be puzzled by it in the slightest. But three years later and I'm STILL confused and struggling to find the true answer for it. It's probably just me being stupid and paranoid.

- -

It was still kinda fishy in how you handled that back then. Was that on purpose?

really dumb
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#37356 Posted: 08:33:10 24/06/2016
california is the only thing thats kept me calm about this ****ty situation of mine!!!! I should just accept it since i did this to myself!!!!!!!

- - -
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#37357 Posted: 09:29:30 24/06/2016
tfw you forget to add a thing on a work and uploaded it before noticing. Aw well it's fixed now.

----

This may not be good. I hope you figure out what time you want go out soon. This is actually giving me a bit of stress, thanks to the chance of no one waking me up by the time then.

Edit: I completely did not see that message earlier I am a dumbass.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:18:02 24/06/2016 by Trix Master 100
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10244
#37358 Posted: 12:45:00 24/06/2016
I don’t know what I’m writing but I guess that it is something. I don’t know. Seeing you just talking, opening up, sharing, planning and discussing about that there will be summers to come and all that and I’m at loss how to react. I guess summer is here but the emotional world of mine is cold and knows only indifference, hate or misery. I just cannot make myself agree to your sentiment; I am just so tired and see no point. But all I could do at the moment was to pretend and forcefully smile and give a laugh. But I guess that misery is as important part of life as being content (happiness being just an illusion created by marketing to sell bunch of crap to people). But let’s face the facts, it is not like what I feel matters anyways, right?

---

I guess that I had it coming. I do not know why all this came to existence at first place but then the chain of events happened and it cannot be undone, even though in my own view it wasn’t the plan since the day one. Do I feel guilt and what some would say badly about it? I guess I could say yes. With this apologetic, isolate and highly melancholic mindset I am not even sure what the hell to do.

---

And why I always, when I think about that thing, I immediately start to feel such a high level of intense fear, fright and confusion? It seems that I’m still doing those choices and actions just because they are things that people just do. No independent and original thought of my own. But for people like me that is the only way to be in the wheel of human existence. I guess that it serves temporary point and purpose but in the big picture… nothing.

---

Some personal thoughts for the midsummer thingy I guess. I recommend carrying on your business in personal ways or however you choose.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#37359 Posted: 18:01:34 24/06/2016
Personal thought

Personal Thoughts is the most depressing place on the internet.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#37360 Posted: 21:02:54 24/06/2016
I cannot continue to sympathize with you if you just rapid fire insults our way. It sounds like you want a permanent exclusion, not that you'd care anyway, judging by what you've been saying.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#37361 Posted: 21:25:32 24/06/2016
everything is happening all at once i don't think i can keep up
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#37362 Posted: 22:58:22 24/06/2016
"But there's biscuit and unlmited pop!"

Ok

let me eat my single ****ING BISCUIT while EVERYONE else GETS THEIR GODDAMN STOMACH FULL.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#37363 Posted: 01:41:04 25/06/2016
I want to get it done, I really do but at the same time Im scared. If my mother finds out she might scream at me and I dont know if it would work for me... My anxiety is kicking in so hard and I want to cancel the appointment now... I dont know what to do
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#37364 Posted: 08:20:54 25/06/2016
Jeez, you get away with so much.
#37365 Posted: 15:09:23 25/06/2016
vk ufghfgjfkukfv gh dcgfcxhg***fvlkb
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3561
#37366 Posted: 02:19:33 26/06/2016
^ i hope for the best with your situation smilie

- - - - -

THESE

TRENDS
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:30 26/06/2016 by MagicFizz
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#37367 Posted: 04:14:34 26/06/2016
I made my decision, I know I'm not ready so I'm not going to do it. I was so short sighted before.

---

BOY I love being a social person but also an extreme introvert. I'm scared to go talk to someone/be with someone but I am so lonely.

---

I guess I'm a hindrance? I hope my girlfriend doesn't see that... or maybe my entire existence has been me bluffing? I think I've always been like this... But... I guess... I'm wrong and my entire being is wrong?
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#37368 Posted: 07:12:38 26/06/2016
It's been really hard to find some good tips on how to make a cartoon-y character design for anything that isn't human that fits what I am trying to create. I can't even think of a good species or object to base it on. Still, I've been trying to keep drawing designs non-stop until I find one I sorta like to keep building upon it. This is the first time I've made a character without an 'original' design first, and it's probably the best one I've made which is aggravating. Any design I come up with doesn't mesh well with their purpose or personality.

There's probably a million tutorials and tips out there and I've been missing them all. :U

edit: NVM I RANDOMLY CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT DESIGN WTH. I'M SO HAPPY.

Again, stupid and uninteresting and probably doesn't make any sense.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:30:54 26/06/2016 by crystalhero37
#37369 Posted: 22:00:17 26/06/2016
ew that sounded delicious in theory but it tasted disgusting
i had to go get a smoothie somewhere else to wash it down ugh

fooooooood
#37370 Posted: 00:26:46 27/06/2016
I feel so weak and powerless. I'm ashamed of myself, and embarrassed. I don't know how I let it go so far.

-----
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#37371 Posted: 02:01:01 27/06/2016
ew that sounded delicious in theory but it tasted disgusting
i had to go get a smoothie somewhere else to wash it down ugh

fooooooood

I told you liquid carbonated cheese was going to be ****ty.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#37372 Posted: 06:14:26 27/06/2016
Today was good in the day, but it all went downhill, sometimes I want a day to relax and not do anything but be on the internet..

---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#37373 Posted: 07:42:03 27/06/2016
great, now i don't have any actual friends left here...
there's not much left for me here, so i guess im next in line to move after i get started on hrt and i get to be with the bae

i heard colorado is good but there's not enough film stuff there
so i guess im stuck with atlanta, LA, or ontario...

hhhhhh
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#37374 Posted: 08:27:39 27/06/2016
[User Posted Image]
welp i made that awkward, time to never speak again
#37375 Posted: 09:54:33 27/06/2016
Well that ruined my night and all the motivation I had today. Thanks.

- - -
#37376 Posted: 20:55:24 27/06/2016
I like how one of my ex-"friends" on here who left me for a very petty reason used to like-like me before.

How wild is that.
---
My life is complete.
SaltyTaco202 Ripto Gems: 587
#37377 Posted: 21:47:17 27/06/2016
You're acting really strange... I don't know, maybe it's just me. You just seem really suspicious I guess. Like you're hiding something. Maybe I'm just reading too much into nothing. I hope that's what it is, anyway.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#37378 Posted: 21:48:21 27/06/2016
lot of personal thoughts/rants today laced generously with profanity and super annoying whining about first-world problems
can be summed by up by "i was the third wheel"

**** your vicious dog, holy ****ing ****. I can't believe I'm the only one he hates like that, apparently. He lunges at me every time I enter the house, and he bit my finger hard enough to leave a bruise and a bloody cut when I tried to pet him after giving him a treat. It just pisses me off, I didn't do anything to the damn dog and this is the second time he's seen me (he was growling and barking the first time too)... And don't give me the "it's because of your cats" excuse when your boyfriend has cats too and your dog loves him. Can't be helped, though. It's not your guys' fault or anything.

-------------------

Well, that... That could've gone better. Way better, actually. I don't really like amusement parks to begin with (after a few rides, I start to feel like I'm going to puke, so I have to stop pretty quickly; and besides, I don't like rollercoasters or super bumpy rides, I don't care much for the "thrill" of most rides; and there's so many people; and I sunburn easily so I get sunburnt to Hell and back; everything's usually pretty expensive; it's just usually not a great time for me) but I went because you invited me. I thought "hey, she wants to spend time with me so I'll go, sounds fun," but you ignored me practically the whole time. Now, I don't want to be an attention whore, I don't want it to be about me entire time (I really don't, I don't like being the center of attention usually); but WHY WOULD YOU INVITE ME IF YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPEND TIME WITH ME????????? WHY WASTE MY TIME??? I have PLENTY of other **** I could've done yesterday!! The heat was terrible, I hate heat. Also, no one told me to bring a pair of dry clothes because the first thing you guys wanted to do was get on a water ride with our clothes on, so I have to do laundry and I smelled like mildew the whole time and the heat didn't dry them at all so it was horrible getting them on after the water park and the sunburn sucked (yes I put on an assload of sunblock, didn't really help) and the sun hurt my eyes after a while and ugh! Waaah, I know, I'm a wuss, whatever. I could deal with it, I just feel like it wasn't worth it, really.

I knew that since you were bringing your boyfriend that you would spend a lot of time with him (because you are, sadly, the type to ignore your friends of years past for a boy you met a week ago) but I didn't think you'd ignore me COMPLETELY! I knew I was the third wheel but when we swam at the lake, you guys talked to me a lot and included me quite a bit, so I thought it would be like that here too. Nope. You two just couldn't keep your hands and lips off of each other and it's so damn awkward how openly you guys talk about your sexual habits... Just don't know why you invited me when you hardly talked to me at all, not even once when we were standing in line for around an hour. I wish I brought another friend, but I didn't even ask because I assumed she was busy and wouldn't have the money... I still should've tried. She probably would've had to spend the night with me because I was up for 30-something hours by the time I got home and she lives 15 minutes away but whatever.

At least I got my ticket for $25 from someone in the parking lot instead of $40-50.

-------------------

You, on the other hand, I appreciate a lot. Thank you for letting me use your towel when I was laying down and thank you for trying to include me.
I really appreciate it everything your mother did for me, too. You two made the trip pretty enjoyable. I don't want to be ungrateful...

-------------------

The fact that you have to ask me (TWICE) if you neglected me or not shows your awareness and guilty conscience pretty clearly.

-------------------

"We were just coming over to see why you weren't swimming with us!"
Lmao nice attempt at trying to convince me that you give a crap

1.) It's been about 30 minutes or so since you two left to go swimming without saying anything to me. So you're telling me it took you two thirty minutes to notice that I wasn't there???
2.) You two were done swimming so even if I said "sure, I'll go," you were done anyway. But I didn't want to, because I was fairly dry and just ready to go the **** home.
3.) You two ran off and didn't invite me to go with you so I assumed you two wanted to swim alone. Besides, my eyes hurt like hell because of the sun and chlorine so I needed to rest them.
4.) Even if you did invite me, you two would've ignored me the whole time and there were so many damn people in the pool that I would've had no room to swim around (plus I would've gotten more sunburnt), so where's the fun for me???

You guys (should) know that I'm not assertive. I don't want to be clingy and annoying by forcing myself onto you guys. If you aren't including me, I'll tell you how I feel instead of just moping and leaving you guys guessing, but then you guys kinda have to make an effort to include me... But really, if you have to THINK before including me and make an effort to remember to talk to me, it shows you don't really want me around anyway, so what is the point?

-------------------

"Yeah, I'm exhausted! For the next few weeks, I'm just going to sit around, watch Ben 10, and read my English summer homework books."
"... And get pregnant! LOL!"

Ok ew, **** you. I know you're not calling me a slut or anything like that because you were "joking" but how the hell is that funny to you? That was so damn random; how the **** do you get "she'll have unprotected sex and get pregnant" from "watching Ben 10 and reading summer homework"???? I have said several times that I don't have a boyfriend, that I don't WANT a boyfriend, and that I don't want sex (I told you this after you kindly offered to "get someone to **** me" the other day), and that I don't want children (ESPECIALLY when I'm only 17) so I really don't appreciate that dumbass "joke." Plus, it seems to show pretty well that sex is always on your mind and that you probably only see women as sex objects. Also, you said this in front of your girlfriend, who knows I don't want sex, but she didn't even say anything about it... She could do better than you, I don't know why she doesn't try.

So you're an asshole and I'd love it if you refrained from making those nasty, crude jokes about me in the future. smilie Yes, I told you this and I hope you listen. You didn't intend to offend me, I know, you're pretty nice to me and all, but just don't with the crude ****, 'kay?

-------------------

"You're a puss"

And you're a dumbass who willingly gets himself into dangerous situations. That doesn't make you strong or whatever the opposite of "puss" is. Fyi, I CAN deal with pain if I have to, but if I don't HAVE to then I don't WANT to. Is there something wrong with that? You're not superior if you act like the guys on Jackass, jackass.
Again, don't think you meant to offend... But you did smilie

that's better

LAST EDIT I SWEAR, SORRY
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:23:49 27/06/2016 by LevanJess
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#37379 Posted: 04:11:24 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
this is the lowest i've felt in a while aaaand that's saying something and honestly the only person that could comfort me right now is 4 hours away
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:01 28/06/2016 by Darby
GarbageMemes101 Ripto Gems: 670
#37380 Posted: 05:09:01 28/06/2016
...sregnif eht fo gnitniop dna gnipmuj eht dnatsrednu t'nod tsuj i
#37381 Posted: 06:49:20 28/06/2016

- - -
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#37382 Posted: 07:50:33 28/06/2016
Why can't the ****ing past be left behind.
#37383 Posted: 14:05:34 28/06/2016
"No one chooses to be a drug addict!"

[User Posted Image]

5char
---
#37384 Posted: 18:39:51 28/06/2016
Just let it be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:57 28/06/2016 by MagicFizz
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#37385 Posted: 20:16:18 28/06/2016
nnotice me senpai.....................................
#37386 Posted: 21:59:07 28/06/2016
[User Posted Image]

I love my job.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#37387 Posted: 23:56:05 28/06/2016
Thanks for listening, I suppose it's for the best I just I just keep moving forward. Seems as tho it's supposed to be this way so I'll accept it as is.
There are some things that will never change, but I have and it's not good a good change at all.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#37388 Posted: 23:57:52 28/06/2016
Boy do I sure love it when my mother calls me incompetent for no reason yet still confirming one of my biggest fears about the future smilie)))))
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#37389 Posted: 05:01:06 29/06/2016
holy ****.
the nostalgia is real
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#37390 Posted: 05:40:20 29/06/2016
Quote: Spyrobaro
I hate it hate it HATE IT how people recently have been trying to force themselves into my life. I wish that I could turn Tumblr Messaging off or leave all of these groups.

I'm alright with meeting new people, in fact I love making new friends. But people see that as an invitation to just come up to me and instantly say we're friends. When it comes to friendships I tend to like starting off slowly and getting to know people. If someone just comes up to me and starts calling me their friend and telling me personal things about their life, it just seems really...forced?

This one friend I made recently - I'll call him 5 just for the sake of not name-bombing even though he's not on this site - for example on roughly how I think friendships should be formed in this context. I followed him back because he seemed like a cool person, we slowly started responding to each others' posts, then we would tag each other in things, and then after some talking we exchanged Skypes.

Then there's this other person - I'll call them 8 - who kind of forced themselves into my life. 8 sent me an ask about if we could talk over Tumblr's messaging thing, and I have it set so that only people I'm following can message me, so I followed them. But then they started requesting that I draw them this art that I'm at least 90% sure is fetish art (which like...i don't judge do you but i'm literally 15 wtf), and talking about how cute it would be. Despite me telling them that school was overwhelming me so I couldn't really do anything at all, they kept pressuring me. Even now they still talk to me and snidely ask how I am in hopes that they'll catch me when I'm not busy.

Another example is a person who I'll call 0. I was added into a group with 0 and a bunch of people they know because one of my friends knows them. Now usually I'm okay with that because I've gotten to know cool people before from being in a group full of people I don't know (coughcoughthedSskypegroupcoughcough). But this time it's made me really uncomfortable. Even though I know it's a joke, people are instantly assuming we're buddies just because I'm in a group with them. They've been getting extremely personal and saying things about me, which I'm kind of scared to go into detail about even though I doubt they'll see this...but there's always a possibility. These people even said themselves - without me saying ANYTHING to them - that they feel bad for saying that kind of stuff without my permission, and that they suspect I might not like it. If you thought that I might not enjoy that kind of thing, why the hell would you do it in the first place?

I know this is a petty thing to get angry at but still. I personally believe that rushing into relationships - even friendships - kind of sets you up for failure. 5 didn't rush in; I don't think he even wanted to be my friend at first, and I didn't expect to either. But over time we just found out that we get along really well. 8, 0, and 0's friends, on the other hand, just butted in and either expected me to give them things or started getting really personal. It genuinely bothers me. Do they do this with every person?

You don't know who a person is and you're instantly considering them a friend.

You don't know who they could be.

5char

Oh this happened with me at school, and it made me feel really uncomfortable, so I know how it is. People are talking for me for the first time and already questioning about my private life. That's really annoying because I don't have the courage to say how I feel uncomfortable by that.
---
Bruh
First | Previous | Page 748 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me