Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 640 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#31951 Posted: 00:37:53 06/08/2015
When are we gonna have some good dinner?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#31952 Posted: 01:40:02 06/08/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
Getting real tired of your cooking and getting real tired of grilled chicken that I have stripe the meat, especially since today my arms are sore.

Seriously is there a literal better reason to 1 pester me about which foods are in the fridge, 2 cook chicken all the time? I may have already ****ed up my stomach earlier this week and last week from either the sauce or the temperature of the chicken.

Quote: Sleepy0429

Y'all are complaining too much about food. Be grateful you even have something to eat like wow.
And if you hate what's being made so much why not just make dinner yourselves.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#31953 Posted: 01:51:49 06/08/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Getting real tired of your cooking and getting real tired of grilled chicken that I have stripe the meat, especially since today my arms are sore.

Seriously is there a literal better reason to 1 pester me about which foods are in the fridge, 2 cook chicken all the time? I may have already ****ed up my stomach earlier this week and last week from either the sauce or the temperature of the chicken.

Y'all are complaining too much about food. Be grateful you even have something to eat like wow.

Okay let's get one thing straight here. I am grateful for food, that is edible to me since I have braces (Which I have a hard time finding at times thanks to siblings, so I occasionally starve). I do however don't want to eat the same food constantly, especially since my father's cooking normally finds me in some form of sickness. If I eat a food constantly I gain a gag reflex to it, which I do not want.

Also I would cook my own dinner, if I knew how to cook other meals that aren't soup. Or if I wasn't scared of burning down a house that we are renting.

Honestly it's about as stupid as arguing over a slow computer over no computer like "Wow be grateful" basically telling people they can't complain in a thread based around that. Although the food thing is more important than a computer, you can't really just come in here and tell people to shut up and be grateful in a thread based around the complaining concept!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#31954 Posted: 01:59:08 06/08/2015

Okay let's get one thing straight here. I am grateful for food, that is edible to me since I have braces (Which I have a hard time finding at times thanks to siblings, so I occasionally starve). I do however don't want to eat the same food constantly, especially since my father's cooking normally finds me in some form of sickness. If I eat a food constantly I gain a gag reflex to it, which I do not want.

Also I would cook my own dinner, if I knew how to cook other meals that aren't soup. Or if I wasn't scared of burning down a house that we are renting.

Honestly it's about as stupid as arguing over a slow computer over no computer like "Wow be grateful" basically telling people they can't complain in a thread based around that. Although the food thing is more important than a computer, you can't really just come in here and tell people to shut up and be grateful in a thread based around the complaining concept!

Tbh you could always ask someone to teach you. I don't feel much sympathy for people who won't actually help themselves.

Sorry to offend, but it really bothers me when people complain about stuff like that, especially when what they're complaining about can probably be helped.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:45 06/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
#31955 Posted: 02:03:02 06/08/2015

Tbh you could always ask someone to teach you. I don't feel much pity for people who won't actually help themselves.

Sorry to offend, but it really bothers me when people complain about stuff like that, especially when what they're complaining about can probably be helped.

Yeah although that is true. I rather not be the cause of a fire disaster that leaves us homeless. That and my parents are normally busy with some things, some of which involving my siblings.

And it really bothers me when people say "be grateful for the stuff you have" when they don't know what goes on in another person's life. It could be the exact opposite of what they have/thought. Basically why assuming makes everyone and anyone an ass.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#31956 Posted: 02:07:06 06/08/2015

Tbh you could always ask someone to teach you. I don't feel much sympathy for people who won't actually help themselves.

Call me what you want, but that wasn't okay. She's insecure about learning how to cook because she's afraid of burning the rented house down. I'm insecure about cooking because I'm afraid I'm gonna **** it up badly. I'm sorry, but you can't tell people that you don't feel sympathy for them because of their insecurities. It's not right. (Oh and basically saying "no offense, but.." doesn't make it not offensive either.)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#31957 Posted: 02:08:43 06/08/2015
^Yeah I have insecurities about things too, but I deal with them and try to fight them if it means that it could help me. You can't let your problems control you, especially if it affects certain things like your health.

Tbh you could always ask someone to teach you. I don't feel much pity for people who won't actually help themselves.

Yeah although that is true. I rather not be the cause of a fire disaster that leaves us homeless. That and my parents are normally busy with some things, some of which involving my siblings.

And it really bothers me when people say "be grateful for the stuff you have" when they don't know what goes on in another person's life. It could be the exact opposite of what they have/thought. Basically why assuming makes everyone and anyone an ass.

I see.

Well when someone says "I'm tired of your cooking and eating the same thing all the time" I don't think it's very easy to misinterpret that.
It may not always be easy for your braces or stomach but at least it's something.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:54 06/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
#31958 Posted: 02:12:41 06/08/2015

I see.

Well when someone says "I'm tired of your cooking and eating the same thing all the time" I don't think it's very easy to misinterpret that.
It may not always be easy for your braces or stomach but at least it's something.

Well yeah, but I don't think getting sick is worth my time to show people like you how grateful I am.

Basically what I am getting through here is, You can't tell people to fight their fears/be grateful for their things and expect them to shut up about it. Do you know how hard it is to get over fears? About the equivalent of getting over depression, it's gonna take a long time. If you honestly wanted to help them, you wouldn't be going "Oh be grateful" and all that trash talking. In fact that's how you got me mad at you and various other people because they said such before. Because you know what? I have the right to complain about it, you're basically telling me off to shut my yap. Now I say I do not do that type of talk to anyone, because it's the first sign of saying "Hey I'm rude and inconsiderate of others". And it doubles it's rudeness when you actually say it in threads where you're supposed to complain about it.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:41 06/08/2015 by Trix Master 100
#31959 Posted: 02:13:34 06/08/2015

I see.

Well yeah, but I don't think getting sick is worth my time to show people like you how grateful I am.

Mkay.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#31960 Posted: 02:47:09 06/08/2015
Just my 2 cents here, but some people grow up without ever being taught the means to cook and all that. I know I did, I grew up extremely sheltered and I still get really confused and worried when I use the washing machine. Hell, I'm proud of one of the only things I know how to make, scrambled eggs and toast. Especially stuff like cooking that can be kinda hazardous if not done correctly.

Also after a while people just start to adapt to what they're eating and it starts tasting dull, bland or even starts to upset their stomach. Trix has already said it causes a gag reflex and even illness in her. That's the red flag point where you should really start cooking something else.

Please note that this is everyone's personal thoughts and to be honest the point of this topic isn't to start debates, it's to let people vent out their issues and frustrations and maybe support and help them (e.g. not to give them more).
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#31961 Posted: 03:08:08 06/08/2015
lowkey i'm scared af there's a suspicious van circling my neighborhood and im scared to call the cops.
---
words. letters. filler.
#31962 Posted: 03:53:04 06/08/2015
Quote: BigBoom
Just my 2 cents here, but some people grow up without ever being taught the means to cook and all that. I know I did, I grew up extremely sheltered and I still get really confused and worried when I use the washing machine. Hell, I'm proud of one of the only things I know how to make, scrambled eggs and toast. Especially stuff like cooking that can be kinda hazardous if not done correctly.

Also after a while people just start to adapt to what they're eating and it starts tasting dull, bland or even starts to upset their stomach. Trix has already said it causes a gag reflex and even illness in her. That's the red flag point where you should really start cooking something else.

Please note that this is everyone's personal thoughts and to be honest the point of this topic isn't to start debates, it's to let people vent out their issues and frustrations and maybe support and help them (e.g. not to give them more).

Praise the sun. Thank you.
---
icon from Empoh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#31963 Posted: 04:04:17 06/08/2015
Don't go ****ing prying around in my personal life like that. I keep my past hidden for a reason.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#31964 Posted: 04:07:31 06/08/2015
Maybe it was a good thing I didn't play Spyro EtDF today.
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#31965 Posted: 05:55:34 06/08/2015
So I have a friend, whom I've repeatedly told that I am uncomfortable with a certain kind of humour to a very small point, whom who is also one of the friends who is willing to joke about my muteness... I would find it much less discomforting if they didn't use both sets of humour and I try my best to stay calm but there are times where it places irregularity in my breathing and it is even sometimes painful from my situation.
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#31966 Posted: 06:57:22 06/08/2015
I really hope you're okay. ;;
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#31967 Posted: 10:23:18 06/08/2015
Thanks for lying to me and never apologising for that. And acting angry instead because I got irritated with the lie that ruined something of mine. :')
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:24:14 06/08/2015 by crystalhero37
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#31968 Posted: 12:27:56 06/08/2015
It's times like these i need an assistant smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#31969 Posted: 13:32:31 06/08/2015
goodbye moonmen
---
tubular
#31970 Posted: 15:37:24 06/08/2015
I am so tired of this. Every single ****ing bit of it.

I would just go back to bed but I don't even want to do that. The only thing I really want to do right now is not exist.

But who really cares, right?

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#31971 Posted: 18:40:44 06/08/2015
Why do I have no social skills you know a few years ago we were great friends and I'd talk to you all the time but now I just can't and I'm worried you don't want to talk to me smilie maybe if I hadn't have taken a break from this site we would still be really close now...
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10195
#31972 Posted: 18:46:19 06/08/2015
Well… I guess that this was the thing many could call a disappointment. Well, I guess I need to drink your drink as well, and sad part of this is that the drink is actually normal coffee and nothing of stronger-than-man nature. Carry on being personal people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#31973 Posted: 19:10:26 06/08/2015
Is everything supposed to go wrong here!? I'm sorry here but I'm out! I'm ****ing out.
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#31974 Posted: 19:14:08 06/08/2015
Wow I tell you that I'm sick I tell you that I don't feel well and you just block me you just need to relieve blocked me where is the support when you need t East block from you
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#31975 Posted: 20:01:59 06/08/2015
tfw no south seas expansion
[User Posted Image]
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#31976 Posted: 20:27:42 06/08/2015
**** life, I quit

y a y
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#31977 Posted: 22:39:22 06/08/2015
tfw you're normally upset but try not to be. In a form of a video
---
icon from Empoh
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#31978 Posted: 23:40:20 06/08/2015
So bored so very bored
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#31979 Posted: 00:13:24 07/08/2015
I hate this.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#31980 Posted: 02:39:07 07/08/2015
aaaaahhh no, what, I'm not mad at you. ;; Please don't think I'm mad at you! I completely understand that these things happen sometimes. I don't want you to fret so much about this. ;;
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#31981 Posted: 03:00:15 07/08/2015
I'm kind of scared of going back to school. I practically had a meltdown last night, imagine stress from school and possibly work being added on to that. I feel like this year is literally gonna either make me or break me.

---

Yeah.. thanks for helping...

---

I just want to talk to you but you always seem busy...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:18:22 07/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31982 Posted: 03:54:20 07/08/2015
i think its pretty ****ed up that you just kept going on and on and on, why? to prove a point? ya'll proved a point alright, the exit door is to your left.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#31983 Posted: 04:02:12 07/08/2015
IM FREE OF HIGH SCHOOL YES!!!

---

Wow... didnt expect you to confess your love to me... um... wow..
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#31984 Posted: 05:02:33 07/08/2015

^this.
Somebody is pretending to be me on LightRipto? Huh I am popular.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#31985 Posted: 05:05:55 07/08/2015
People seem pretty jumpy here today. Oh and that thread is still going?

Not IRL, for dS.
#31986 Posted: 07:18:40 07/08/2015
I'm glad we had that talk. It makes me feel a bit more accepted and a lot less paranoid.

-----

I'm really dreading tomorrow, I just know you're gonna dump my sorry ass and then I'll be alone again...

- - -
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#31987 Posted: 12:11:47 07/08/2015
11 weeks till school ends for us college kids
NOOOO

My mates birthdays are in December I wanna have a bit of fun at school oh come on.

I ain't telling my parents that I'm still gonna go until last day.
#Rebel4life

Also gonna get red streaks soon that's gonna scare the **** out of my classmates

Hell yeah
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#31988 Posted: 13:12:29 07/08/2015
oh god im not looking forward to this at all...
in fact my stomach is in bits and id rather be dead rn

- - -
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31989 Posted: 13:44:33 07/08/2015
that moment when you wake up dazed and confused and it hits ya, omfg waking up with an anxiety attack just makes you wanna scream
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#31990 Posted: 14:41:22 07/08/2015
It's getting redicelous. I can't do anything without you checking on me and yelping at me what I should and shouldn't do. I don't ****ing care about illness. HOnestly. ONE DAY without the ****ing checking on me every ****ing second!? It sthe excact reason I block you! SO YOU CANT ****ING CHECK UP ON ME EVERY DAMM SECOND! It makes me feel inprisoned and NEVER EVER do you seem to ****ING understand that!

When can I go a day without ranting...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:57:25 07/08/2015 by BlackWing116
#31991 Posted: 20:54:28 07/08/2015
I got new glasses. I'm freaking out because I got new glasses. I don't usually like change and I'm worried that people won't think they look good or that they don't look like me, but I wanted to try something different. Maybe once I get used to them it won't be so bad but right now I feel a bit sick. I hope you at least like them, 'cause honestly I liked how our glasses were so similar but now I have something completely different.

---

With the new school year approaching so quickly and seeing the supply list for one of my classes.. I'm starting to get a little scared. How long will I last in this program, I wonder...

---

I keep disappointing everyone.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:43:25 08/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#31992 Posted: 03:57:24 08/08/2015
it kind of hurts when someone doesnt invite me to their party but they snapchat me pictures of them having fun at their party to me every few minutes
---
Twinkies and 2hus
First | Previous | Page 640 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me