Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 634 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#31651 Posted: 01:54:47 26/07/2015
Very nice of my mom to schedule me an MRI and not tell me
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#31652 Posted: 02:03:23 26/07/2015
I am so ****ing tired of people plastering their faces on stupid ****. Like, do you NEED a facecam for "Please Don't Touch Anything!" No. Do you need a facecam of "Papers Please?" No! Do you need a facecam on ****ING MINECRAFT?! No, you don't. I don't want to see your (badly) acted out reaction to something on screen. I don't want to hear and see you fake losing your **** over a predictable jumpscare.

I wish more people would do no commentary, maybe YouTube would be a better place.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#31653 Posted: 03:41:56 26/07/2015
I guess I'm nothing special i never been asked out i like a guy but i don't know if he like me. no one on Facebook is talking to me.
My life feeling pathetic weekends and holidays all i do is stay home because we can't afford to go anywhere. I never get invited to any parties.
I got my learners permit and my friends made a big fuss but my parents didn't now i feel worthless have to get a car.
All i feel like doing is crying in my room.
I haven't got a new video game in months.
I don't feel like playing video games.
I keep Asking my parents for a ps4 they say no.
No one on the bus talks to me i see everyone around laughing having fun but i never do.
Im anxious of talking to people im scared i guess of rejection.
Im too shy in real life
Why my life why me?
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#31654 Posted: 04:48:50 26/07/2015
Quote: Templarhunter97
I guess I'm nothing special i never been asked out i like a guy but i don't know if he like me. no one on Facebook is talking to me.
My life feeling pathetic weekends and holidays all i do is stay home because we can't afford to go anywhere. I never get invited to any parties.
I got my learners permit and my friends made a big fuss but my parents didn't now i feel worthless have to get a car.
No one on the bus talks to me i see everyone around laughing having fun but i never do.
Im too shy in real life
Why my life why me?

You matter. You were put here for a reason. Believe me, it seems tough but you're gonna find a way to overcome this obstacle. This is happening to you because *insert your Lord based on religious beliefs here* knew that you were strong enough to overcome it. Not everyone's brave and courageous like that, and he/she realizes that. He/she wanted to make sure that whoever this happened to would be able to overcome it. And maybe you can't do it alone. Many can't. That's why you've got friends. All of your real life friends and all of us here at darkSpyro.net. I know you're strong enough to get by your problem at hand. We all do, and we all believe in you. So just remember, you've got us to help you overcome your problems, the ones that only you are strong enough to overcome.
---
now its time to get funky
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#31655 Posted: 09:14:40 26/07/2015
I ****ing regret doing that ****, god damnit, and it ****ing hurts getting reminded of it. ;;

*frowns*
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#31656 Posted: 12:20:36 26/07/2015
You dont even care about me! Not even after I woke up on unusual times! You just ignore me! Go have fun on your stupid sunday off ****ing celebration! Its your stupid party! Not mine! I'll just sit here crying, wondering when you're going to be "Nice" to me like a real father should!
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#31657 Posted: 15:30:18 26/07/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT! BDJJEVXPS YOU MUST REALLY LIKE ME TO GIVE ME THAT even though I know about the surprise because of you THANK YOU OMGGG

-----
#31658 Posted: 16:10:59 26/07/2015
I feel notthing for you anymore. Don't make me push it into your pathetic heart

Yes it makes totally sence to block me. May you die of hypothermia
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:19 26/07/2015 by BlackWing116
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#31659 Posted: 19:27:23 26/07/2015
At first I thought you were pretty okay but then you started to to ""vent"" about REALLY serious problems in your life and they all turned out to be huge lies and I felt so angry like why the hell would you lie about these things? The stuff you talked about are serious issues that ruin lives and here you are using them as a way to get petty attention. Of course it's been years since that, and you even told me you've changed since then that you've grown up. I believed you for a while but then we were added in the same group and nah it turns out you haven't changed at all. You're a piece of **** that needs to grow up

yeah.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#31660 Posted: 20:08:31 26/07/2015
I have an upper respiratory tract infection and had to visit hospital smilie

I feel awful. I have never been this ill before. I tried to take a painkiller but just threw up the bottle of water I had just drank when I tried all over the floor smilie Symptoms are too long to list.
#31661 Posted: 20:40:55 26/07/2015
It hurts watching stuff on youtube that go about caring and such. Especially the ending scene of the first Pokémon movie... Or "The End" in Teen Titans. "Fathers raise you! Fathers protect you! Fathers are kind!" It truly hurts seeing it. I know it's fake and drawn, yet the words spoken....just hurt.... so much.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#31662 Posted: 21:31:15 26/07/2015
Okay so, with a playstation vita, I Can get all the spin-offs and all the rebirths. If I get a ps3, I cant get the spin-offs but I can get the main game and rebirths. For the ps4, I can get all the main-game , along with rebirth. And miku games. Hmm....

I think either Vita and PS3 or Vita and ps4. Hmm...
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#31663 Posted: 21:42:38 26/07/2015
Quote: Eevee88
Okay so, with a playstation vita, I Can get all the spin-offs and all the rebirths. If I get a ps3, I cant get the spin-offs but I can get the main game and rebirths. For the ps4, I can get all the main-game , along with rebirth. And miku games. Hmm....

Vita and PS4.
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#31664 Posted: 21:42:59 26/07/2015
Hmm so I read well.. Saw about that it seriously helps to relief huge amounts of stress by writing your emotions and thoughts down.
It does help, as I've noticed myself.
You. Yes you, you constantly see me as your so called "father". Maybe cause you lvoe me so much. And I've always appreciated the title, as me caring so much about you. But now abusing that title as if it is evil, can hurt actual feelings, Deep feelings to be correct. And wait I'm in the midle here. I know I shouldn't have called you at 4 AM in the morning but I wanted to ask something for someone else. Anyways. Life is short and with dangers all around the corner. We do not know what is going to happen. Upon realizing the next day we will be different from the previous. If you make it to that day. Keeping to try your best right now, only ends with more pain, due to a human body already suffering from other problems, and it requires rest. Showing off how much someone cares for the other, makes a situation extremely Risky. ahhhh... Maybe it is impolite. But it's not nice to abuse it...
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#31665 Posted: 21:46:39 26/07/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

Vita and PS4.

But the PS4 costs almost 400$ and the PS3 199$... Though PS4 is way better... I don't know.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#31666 Posted: 21:53:02 26/07/2015

Vita and PS4.

But the PS4 costs almost 400$ and the PS3 199$... Though PS4 is way better... I don't know.

They'll stop making PS3 games soon enough. If you have the money and you're not saving up for something else, I'd go with the PS4 (I'd choose Xbox One, but that's just me).
#31667 Posted: 21:55:47 26/07/2015

Vita and PS4.

They'll stop making PS3 games soon enough. If you have the money and you're not saving up for something else, I'd go with the PS4 (I'd choose Xbox One, but that's just me).

(I dont want a Xbox, that's the thing smilie )

True.. but I only want the PS4 for anime games and Miku games, my mom said the PS3 has more kid friendly games. But for SURE I want the Playstation Vita. And I want a PS4 myself, but It all depends. ^3^ ( Still hoping for PS4 myself)
---
#31668 Posted: 21:57:54 26/07/2015

(I dont want a Xbox, that's the thing smilie )

True.. but I only want the PS4 for anime games and Miku games, my mom said the PS3 has more kid friendly games. But for SURE I want the Playstation Vita. And I want a PS4 myself, but It all depends. ^3^ ( Still hoping for PS4 myself)

Then I'd go for a PS3
#31669 Posted: 23:15:36 26/07/2015
Enough talk about playstation, now about Scott Cawthon!

He is making a new game. I wonder what it is! Whatever it is I am BUYING IT on steam. smilie
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#31670 Posted: 00:34:03 27/07/2015
"I was scared, I was scared,
tired and underprepared,
but I'll wait for it.
And if you go,
if you go,
leave me down here on my own,
then I'll wait for you, yeah.
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:17 27/07/2015 by spyroisthebest8
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#31671 Posted: 01:07:55 27/07/2015
Oh, so I have no right to be mad about anything, huh? "I'm complaining about everything he's doing" yeah, that's because it's annoying, and I've told him to stop already! If I were to do that and you or him told me to stop more than once, I would be punished. "Oh, but he's only ___ years old! He's younger than you, so it's Okay!" So? You always use that excuse. You have done that for years! "Well you wouldn't have known that when you were ___ years old!" Um, yes, I would. Will it be like this as he keeps getting older? "He's only 13!" "He's only 15!" "He's only 16!"
---
Dead
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#31672 Posted: 02:21:48 27/07/2015
Quote: Ice Dragoness
I have an upper respiratory tract infection and had to visit hospital smilie

I feel awful. I have never been this ill before. I tried to take a painkiller but just threw up the bottle of water I had just drank when I tried all over the floor smilie Symptoms are too long to list.

Get well soon.
#31673 Posted: 08:21:41 27/07/2015
stop jerking the entire goddamn bed for ****s sake.
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#31674 Posted: 09:36:04 27/07/2015
Dog, it's 2:30 am and you want to go outside, but to use the bathroom like I thought, but to eat stale bread that was for the birds. Dog, outside time is bathroom break, not eating time. You have inside the house, don't eat **** that might make you sick.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#31675 Posted: 14:10:42 27/07/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Quote: Templarhunter97
Im too shy in real life
Why my life why me?

You matter. You were put here for a reason. Believe me, it seems tough but you're gonna find a way to overcome this obstacle. This is happening to you because *insert your Lord based on religious beliefs here* knew that you were strong enough to overcome it. Not everyone's brave and courageous like that, and he/she realizes that. He/she wanted to make sure that whoever this happened to would be able to overcome it. And maybe you can't do it alone. Many can't. That's why you've got friends. All of your real life friends and all of us here at darkSpyro.net. I know you're strong enough to get by your problem at hand. We all do, and we all believe in you. So just remember, you've got us to help you overcome your problems, the ones that only you are strong enough to overcome.

Thanks xXBeavcoonXx
Yeah I guess this year even though I have been down its been the best in along time.
But next year I hope will be even better.
I hope by next July I will get my Ps.
I glad to have so many friends everywhere.
Confidence is my biggest let down but I'm trying to break the cycle but it's so hard but I think people are starting to see something.
Because I've made so many friends this year at school they all have seen something to me my one of my friends gave me something special a letter.
I was so touched by it.
And you for caring to reply.
I've had so many unhappy years.
First time in my life I have felt alive not dead or sub human.
This year I have laughed so hard and for the first time ever I have a crush on a guy smilie
And I'm getting confidence I'm taking selfies and have facebook and just got my learners permit to drive.
Thank you so much for caring :')
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#31676 Posted: 15:39:32 27/07/2015
Why is it no matter how many times i sort things out, it still turns to crap?
---
^ You all know it's true
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10195
#31677 Posted: 19:17:10 27/07/2015
Well, I guess I did not make that much of a difference I thought, even though I did not even expect much. Well… I guess that this is how the real world works, one can contribute so much but eventually matter to nothing, and it is pointless. Only results matter and results are made by the smart and efficient elite so the average are just grey mass which are doing default workings of the machinery. But still… thank you for letting me do things for a while.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#31678 Posted: 00:20:31 28/07/2015
Okay, wish me luck! I am gonna scream so loud people will hear it from china! Time to play Fnaf smilie
---
#31679 Posted: 02:44:04 28/07/2015
Finally beat Psychonauts. @w@
---
#31680 Posted: 04:11:36 28/07/2015
Real personal though,

Even though we are close friends, I feel we are drifting apart.. I want to change that. How I know is that I get angry at you more and you don't talk to me VIA pm anymore. Please change this!
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#31681 Posted: 04:23:20 28/07/2015
I'm getting worried about you...
---
now its time to get funky
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#31682 Posted: 04:31:24 28/07/2015
I wonder if anyone misses me... I wonder if they even noticed I was gone...

I wonder if you miss me, because I know I still love you... I wish I could change so I could be yours... but you probably dont care anymore.

I hate myself so much
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
k25205 Green Sparx Gems: 194
#31683 Posted: 04:37:38 28/07/2015
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247

I wonder if you miss me, because I know I still love you... I wish I could change so I could be yours... but you probably dont care anymore.

I hate myself so much

I know exactly how you feel.
---
why am i still here
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#31684 Posted: 04:43:00 28/07/2015
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247

I hate myself so much

Hey, I also hate myself, let's be friends!

Really though, whatever it is, don't beat yourself up over it. Don't change to make someone else happy, you'll just destroy yourself. I learned that the hard way. Just be you.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#31685 Posted: 11:28:18 28/07/2015
I haven't woken up this early in a long time
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31686 Posted: 11:32:39 28/07/2015
well so much for a good night. meh, who needs sleep anyways? smilie
#31687 Posted: 12:37:31 28/07/2015
This place could a lot brighter, if people didn't hate on themselves.

Newsflash people, there are plenty of others that will do that without you having to do it to yourselves.
---
^ You all know it's true
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#31688 Posted: 13:13:11 28/07/2015
Quote: Greeble

Newsflash people, there are plenty of others that will do that without you having to do it to yourselves.

Seriously.
I don't mean to sound mean, but people here are way to harsh on themselves. You really need to respect yourselves and love yourselves.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#31689 Posted: 13:17:04 28/07/2015

I don't know if implying that "plenty of others" will hate them will make people feel any better about themselves.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#31690 Posted: 13:25:46 28/07/2015

you honestly think people hating themselves is a ****ing choice?
---
self professed austGAYlian
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#31691 Posted: 14:23:49 28/07/2015
Trying not to cry right now is the hardest thing I've ever done.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#31692 Posted: 14:59:33 28/07/2015
Quote: ReshiramForever

I do actually, because i hated myself for a long time, and no-one forced me to be like that it was all me and i was the one that had to choose to change.

Also CAV i was making a point that if you like yourself, you shouldn't worry about others opinions of you.
---
^ You all know it's true
#31693 Posted: 15:21:19 28/07/2015
Quote: k25205

I do actually, because i hated myself for a long time, and no-one forced me to be like that it was all me and i was the one that had to choose to change.

Also CAV i was making a point that if you like yourself, you shouldn't worry about others opinions of you.

That's a very idiotic thing to believe in today's harshly judgement world. Everyone hates themselves to a very small degree. No matter what. Growing up female, it is impossible not to have to think of others opinions on you with the way you dress and the way you act and carry yourself etc. Males have it much easier in this world because someone isn't going to judge them, and then hurt them physically. Yes. People. Including myself. Shouldn't be so harsh on themselves. Once you are into the mind set. It is very difficult to get out. As a person who's brain is broken, and literally won't allow me to be happy, it's real ****ing hard to start liking myself. My point in making this. Think of other people's situations before you judge. And maybe. Just maybe. Reach a hand out and help them. You could use your past experience to help them. Not all people, like myself. Would want that help. But it's better then siting on the sidelines b**ching about us.

I don't judge people, i'm honest which can sometimes be seen as a bad thing.

I do offer help to those who want it, and when you say a broken brain i know how that feels.

Growing up with Autism, partial deafness, asthma and a co-ordination problem are hard things to deal with for a kid, especially when you don't understand why you can't do the same things as everyone else.

I don't always say the right thing, but whatever i do say will be interpreted badly anyway because people prefer to focus on someone else which doesn't bother me.

I stand by what i said, because if i can manage to see a light at the end of a dark road, i'm sure others can as well.

They just have to want to.

Abuse me all you want, i've heard it all before.
---
^ You all know it's true
#31694 Posted: 15:45:27 28/07/2015

That's a very idiotic thing to believe in today's harshly judgement world. Everyone hates themselves to a very small degree. No matter what. Growing up female, it is impossible not to have to think of others opinions on you with the way you dress and the way you act and carry yourself etc. Males have it much easier in this world because someone isn't going to judge them, and then hurt them physically. Yes. People. Including myself. Shouldn't be so harsh on themselves. Once you are into the mind set. It is very difficult to get out. As a person who's brain is broken, and literally won't allow me to be happy, it's real ****ing hard to start liking myself. My point in making this. Think of other people's situations before you judge. And maybe. Just maybe. Reach a hand out and help them. You could use your past experience to help them. Not all people, like myself. Would want that help. But it's better then siting on the sidelines b**ching about us.

I don't judge people, i'm honest which can sometimes be seen as a bad thing.

I do offer help to those who want it, and when you say a broken brain i know how that feels.

Growing up with Autism, partial deafness, asthma and a co-ordination problem are hard things to deal with for a kid, especially when you don't understand why you can't do the same things as everyone else.

I don't always say the right thing, but whatever i do say will be interpreted badly anyway because people prefer to focus on someone else which doesn't bother me.

I stand by what i said, because if i can manage to see a light at the end of a dark road, i'm sure others can as well.

They just have to want to.

Abuse me all you want, i've heard it all before.

My apologies. My point was not to abuse or hate on you. My point was to show your out side of the story. Because I felt like you didn't understand. But now that I know your side of the story. I apologize. Honesty is a very good thing, and a very rare thing to find in today's world. But sadly. I like many others. Misunderstood it. Thank you for continuing to defend yourself and standing by what you said. I still stand by what's I said. Because it can apply to many other people as well.

Again. I'm sorry that you took my message as abuse &/or hate towards you. That was not my point.

Apology accepted, don't worry about it smilie

Personal thought:

Am i a message service, you have a tannoy for a reason, i do have my own job to do.
---
^ You all know it's true
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#31695 Posted: 18:10:16 28/07/2015

I'm sorry, I don't usually like to start ****, but I can't this go.
I can't exactly blame you as you probably haven't had first hand experience (guessing you're female, correct me if i'm wrong).
I wouldn't say that males have it worse, but I would say that it's pretty much equal to females. The best example I can come up with is if a male showed stereotypical "feminine" behavior. If a guy liked something like sewing, cooking, cleaning, designing or things that seemed more like female interests, they get ****. If a guy shows any "femininity", they immediately get ragged on and called gay or words I don't feel like saying. At least from my perspective and experiences, these more "feminine" guys have to be extremely careful what they do and how they act. They have to walk right, they have to talk right, they have to show interest in the rights things. One slip up, and you're being called a homosexual. Not only that, many of these "homophobes" are known to assault people they believe are homosexual. What's even worse is if you are gay. You have to go through life (school for me) hiding who you are and being afraid of everyone who looks at you. You have to go through every day wondering if those girls over there are talking about you being gay, if that person who looked at you knows you like guys, if you're going to get beat up when you walk into the locker room. What would happen if you were out? Would they allow you in the locker rooms at all or would they force you to change somewhere else? Growing up in the country isn't the best place either. It's customary for "bullies" to prey on people they feel are weaker. Usually, they believe that guys that show feminine qualities are weaker and so feed on them. I understand that not everyone is the same and maybe some people don't give a **** about what other people think or aren't afraid to be who they are. This is only one example but I still believe that men do not have it easier in this horrible world.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:10:33 28/07/2015 by DragonCamo
First | Previous | Page 634 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me