Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 633 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#31601 Posted: 21:24:37 23/07/2015
everyone's lives would be so much better off if i just died already

- - -
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#31602 Posted: 22:56:46 23/07/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
everyone's lives would be so much better off if i just died already

- - -

You know I see you say these things but yet here I am. My life better with you around.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#31603 Posted: 23:17:52 23/07/2015

*sigh*

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#31604 Posted: 23:56:13 23/07/2015
why am I so upset by this?..
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#31605 Posted: 00:11:56 24/07/2015
Just shut up. God damn...

---

Why is it that their food and water is in y'all's room yet I'm the one always refilling their bowls?

---

I can't wait to get out of here, then I won't have to pretend so much. I'm having such a hard time just getting out of bed and acting like everything is okay. When I'm at school, living in my private room, I can be alone and feel what I want, whenever I want.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:08 24/07/2015 by AvatariDragon
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#31606 Posted: 02:06:01 24/07/2015
I feel...Lovesick if that's even a thing. I wanna go to school really bad D:

End of 1st thought.

I feel really upset about a Friend. No further information.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#31607 Posted: 04:32:34 24/07/2015
You used so many people... and for what? Look how many people you've lost as friends, all for a boyfriend that cares more about his xbox than you. Well I hope you're happy, cause you downgraded. I actually cared about you.

---

Not to mention that you swore to your "BEST FRIEND" that you wouldn't do that. Yet here you are.

---

You think I'm fine, and sometimes I am. You think that because you were ultimately roasted that night you acted like you cared about me. I just didnt want to tell you that my whole on and off depression situation was caused by you.

---

You just think you're Little Miss Irresistable, dont you? More like Little Miss Egotistical. I'm a believer of "love someone not because their beautiful but because thats what they make your world."

And I thought you did

But nah

Turns out you're just a really good actor

---
Reactions from family members if I were to talk about this to anyone
Sister: "I do not care"
Other Sister and Mom: "You're 13."
Dad: "Jesus Christ, enough already! You're a 13 year old boy. 13 year old boys dont get upset over stuff like this. Now shut the **** up and grow a set."

This is why I go to my friends for help, and sometimes that doesn't even work. That's why I keep everything bottled up inside.

Thoughts
---
now its time to get funky
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#31608 Posted: 04:35:17 24/07/2015
I miss you already. I still love you. Im sorry.

---
I can't believe you're moving away tomorrow, I am so glad I got to say goodbye in person... one last hug before you are gone...

----
This week has been one of the worst I've had in a long time, its almost over and I am scared of what could possibly be coming my way
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#31609 Posted: 05:26:44 24/07/2015
why is everyone always pissed at me
why do i even try anymore
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#31610 Posted: 06:20:33 24/07/2015
-----
*bangs head on desk* Why am I being such a *****?! I hate myself for being like this and acting this way towards you! Please...I'm sorry...forgive me...
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#31611 Posted: 07:36:33 24/07/2015
Geez I can't stand your constant complaining, it's annoying. *sigh* Although you did make it up to me in the end...heh.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#31612 Posted: 07:50:44 24/07/2015
Okay Will, you neef to start going to bed at 9 and waking up at 6.

I hope this works.
#31613 Posted: 08:50:19 24/07/2015
It's amazing just how quickly that died. The sad thing is, I expected it to happen. Oh well, I suppose that's what I get for being invisible and probably disliked~

---

I really might just stay away for a few days.. It might help a bit.

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#31614 Posted: 09:11:12 24/07/2015
You are ****ing stupid little sister. That is a ****ing ridiculous amount of toilet paper. No wonder the toilet doesn't flush well.
I think that was a lot more toilet paper than what I use during menstruation, ****ing seriously?!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#31615 Posted: 09:29:21 24/07/2015
It is starting to seem like it's thier job to make me feel useless. My dream is to work with the only creatures I truly trust (aside my boyfriend) which are animals. But if one says I can't even work with them due to thier unpredictable behavior and my bad eyesight.... than what? Yes so and I can draw... that is it...drawing. These days berely anybody is interested in a drawer who only draws fan-art and fantasy.... I feel more useless than ever and nobody seems to help me. No! People only drill it further into me yet again! Excuse me but here lays my limit! One more time and I WILL ****ing kill myself because this is just a big no no.
Now if you excuse me I'm going to cry in the ****ing corner.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31616 Posted: 11:43:12 24/07/2015
No matter how hard I tried not to do that, I ****ed up big time. I'm sorry but feeling numb was all I needed to get over the whole goddamn mother****ing ****ed up night that I had to endure. Am I weak right now yea I am. I'm gonna have to give this whole mess more thought but right now I just need to heal. I'm sorry.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#31617 Posted: 12:49:44 24/07/2015
£300 for fillings are you ****ing kidding me?
---
^ You all know it's true
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#31618 Posted: 17:11:39 24/07/2015
LOOOL what the heck? So you guys sell Skylanders Superchargers for the Wii U for only 59,99 Euro's, but the Wii version for 64 Euro's? Yes! That makes so much sence seriously. Oh look at me, flying around in joy and laughter, no seriously this is extremely funny. Even more than that happy little cloud.... I seriously need to work on that thing right now.. OOH! That's not a bad idea actually!!

errr... Cupcake... You... .... you just don't understand...
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:32:10 24/07/2015 by ShadowStorm
#31619 Posted: 17:25:10 24/07/2015
What you said truly has made me cry. I'm out of life. If I even can't fulfill my dreams than why am I here? I realy, realy, realy want to work with animals and nobody is going to stop me! Oh you want to stay in my path to my last hope!? Sure! I'll come at you with a knife and a match!
#31620 Posted: 18:08:44 24/07/2015
I just got a Diancie. Yay!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#31621 Posted: 18:35:30 24/07/2015
I woke up thinking about you. I miss you so much. i just... i wish it could have worked out... i wish i was yours again
---
#31622 Posted: 19:54:14 24/07/2015
Okay...drawing for half an hour and I get...this...that....thing....:/
JUst....perfect.....

Although it's pretty fun to draw a long forgotten OC in a way you've never drawn them before. It truly gets your mind off and somehow it's some sort of relieve too. It's been a while I drew this lil' Pyromaniac and for some reason I kinda like it again. Blegh. This'll be a one time thing and unfortunate people are gonna ask me to delete it. Tee-hee
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:30:49 24/07/2015 by BlackWing116
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#31623 Posted: 20:14:53 24/07/2015
Look you've been in worse scenarios, and this isn't the best of what I've seen from you. You're stronger than this, can't you realize that what you say is futile? You're risking your own future for, for what? Stress and anxiety. I know more like you who have been through the exact same, I wish that you were here, at least close so I could cuddle with you - or at least just reassure you that what you're thinking is incorrect. I can believe my own words right now, wherever they may land.
It cannot be undone once you've chosen your path, you're walking towards the light or away from it. Keeping the balance will stabilize you in accomplishing new wishes. But those wishes can only come true, once you've completed your journey. Its simply called "deciding your path". Which path you take, determines your future.....

You cannot always understand the future or the past. No matter what situation you are only there to life a life and afterwards you don’t even exist anymore. So what would you even think of doing with your journey, that you lay behind you from the past stories? You don’t expect me to help you out do you now? Well guess again mate. I don’t. For what life gives you, and what it also takes from you. It comes to two different roads. The highway and the death roads. Screw the roads at all. Now go off. Turn left, and go right. You know. No don’t even use a vehicle. Go walk. Skipping the use of a bike. Or a scooter. Why would you even walk? To where? Your destiny? What is your destiny? Doubt we even have one for what we can complete for. It’s all those things that can be ignored during your time of being on this planet. And even after you die. Who says you are gone? You don’t even know that answer or question yet. As there is no proof of what happens after death. They can say a lot of things, but I just stay quiet.

For what is this physic logical technological molecular changes in your life spree? Those efficient secrets. That you don’t know about. What a joke. Did we tell you about the past? No we did not. So we want to keep it that way. We don’t care about your reasons, we don’t even give a coin about it. Screw reality. Welcome to insanity. That’s our new goal. We will become insane. No, is that the truth? You see how many questions I’ve already asked in this whatever it’s called story? This adds another question to the list. And we have only received a few answers in the process.

We should go from a wild card. Pick one. Choose wisely. What are the chemicals on our planet? If this was a ‘the most questions in a story game. ‘Than I would win. Though, I don’t even know what the meaning of this is. It’s probably just a waste of time.

Sanity, being sane. That’s a thing. I can’t believe it. It must be a lame joke. Yes, a joke. That sure explains all the chaos that is currently expanding in the worlds boundaries. So for far too long, we have been wasting our time trying to accomplish something, something that we cannot achieve. What a useless time you just wasted to nothing. Good job by the way. See yourself already putting up a confused face. Don’t even give me that look. If you are smart, than you would understand every word that you are currently reading. If not, well. Then you’re stupid. Or you have accomplished nothing but a greater amount of sanity. And not in the good way.

We never wanted to drive cars or vehicles, or whatsoever. Talking about cars, don’t even get me started on airplanes. For crying out loud. Too scared to stay in your country? What? Never mind. Just ignore that anthropological accomplishment. We wasted even more time, no you wasted even more time by still reading this…. This, thing... Something that doesn’t make any sense. So to come to a conclusion, we are not wanting to waste our time. But we also do not want to continue reading this whatever it is story. Now come to think of it, we don’t even care do we now? Well another question has erupted from this blank and white page. Answer it in another way this time, in a way you can’t receive a better response from. The answer that makes you lose your words. You become speechless. Historically, and basically. We give a one-step answer. NO. That’s our answer. Isn’t it beautiful? NO, another question. Well, this time it received an answer right away.

Why am I even writing this? I’m just not going to bring up the fact that it is another question. But to answer the question. I have no idea. Concentration is a leak. I want to have a distraction minded dead creatures. I want to have some other way of living your life. Screw reality, screw school, screw everything. The only thing I want to keep is my good friends. From what I still have. I don’t even have time to waste time. I don’t appreciate the way how teachers act towards you. You think that they care, well they are forced to care. Screw them. If they would really care, they would tell it by their way of saying it. I can feel that. And they currently do not care. I can feel that. I know they don’t they just try to be positive, well excuse me, but life isn’t always sunshine and love. Even seen the darkness sides of life? And another question. You see, it’s another useless myth. Not a wondering minded situation that is precious enough to outrun the truth. Physically in no matter whatsoever.

Exhausted by lies that surround you in your daily struggles. For them it would divide and weaken the daily bases of our thoughtfulness and emotional corruptions. Nobody knows that we are still here, smiling beneath the moonlight while remembering our great moments. For we will forever be. The souls of the night.

Mind twisted. Seriously, we do this every day. We dance and sing, and we laugh all day. That’s what you hear on those social media nonsense. But that’s exactly what the point of it is. It’s meant to give that impression, and theory for your likings. But we still follow it, even if we don’t like it. It’s something you are forced to do. Otherwise you don’t belong with the rest. As they all do it, you should too. Don’t follow, don’t fit in.

Simple said in a four sentence explanation. Well, that was a waste of time. Good job! We are not accomplishing anything right now. Better just stop, and start doing something with your life. If that’s what our goal is. I can’t find a better explanation on what we could provide for our futuristic plans. We waste oil, we waste nature. We basically rape our planet to pieces. And without asking why. We do this for the most unacceptable, pathetical, and the most time wasting consumption of all that matters. Money. We don’t care about our beloved, and only usable planet. Little do most of those idiots know? And it will happen, and from the expanding looks of industrial facilities, things such as oil and gas, will eventually run dry. And this within a hundred years. Maybe fifty. Probably twenty-five. We think too fast. We sometimes, well a lot of the times, don’t even think at all of what we are doing. Yeah, no worries. Just keep cutting in the Rainforest. What would you say, if I would break your legs? Yeah, answer this question. Speechless? Well screw that. Now you know how I feel.

I honestly doubt you actually know how I feel right now. And you are most likely pretending that you care and that you can understand me completely. Don’t even try, please don’t. You are ruining your good charms. Wow freaky. Shut it. Screw you. Don’t even bother talking to me ever again. I’ll never forget the way how you have been acting towards me. Who you ask? I want to have a normal life. But I’m not getting that do I now? You are going to die. No matter if it is tomorrow or in 80 years, there is no way out.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:16 24/07/2015 by ShadowStorm
#31624 Posted: 20:39:24 24/07/2015
Okay. Pff, if you say so. So be it
I'm off to bed.
Bye
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#31625 Posted: 21:38:28 24/07/2015
I now have no faith in the ****ing legal system.
---
Dead
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#31626 Posted: 02:17:23 25/07/2015
I'm so glad I was finally able to impress you guys. Now I don't feel as useless.
#31627 Posted: 03:29:50 25/07/2015
Bearing not to swear/release my anger... It's tough growing up. D:

~~~~~~~
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#31628 Posted: 03:52:30 25/07/2015
Dont wanna be here right now, someone take me down, take me away from it all
---
now its time to get funky
#31629 Posted: 03:58:23 25/07/2015
Now that I heard a song, I Cant get it out of my head. And it's bad for a kid to have in their head D:
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#31630 Posted: 04:31:58 25/07/2015
thanks a lot for lying to me. It means a lot that you "care". You wanted me safe, but now my face is stained with tears and my wrists with blood. Good job idiot

Maybe I'll cut a vein. Then you won't have to worry

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:15 25/07/2015 by terrafin2299
#31631 Posted: 04:40:03 25/07/2015
Okay, lets see how my friend replies. I am so upset right now I wanna cry in a corner and swear. ;3;

~~~~~~~~~~
---
#31632 Posted: 05:37:36 25/07/2015
y do I feel so self conscious about that drawing.
---
#31633 Posted: 07:26:27 25/07/2015
So um... apparently that was a date... wow... I dont know what to say
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#31634 Posted: 16:35:52 25/07/2015
Please rain. I don't wanna go. I don't feel good and you don't even believe me. I'd rather just go for dinner right here and be done! I don't wanna sit in the car for a while until we actually get there and walk around for two hours... I just don't wanna go anywhere today. My day started out like **** and it doesn't need to end like ****. I KNOW YOU WOULD RATHER GO WITHOUT ME ANYWAYS! smilie

-----
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:46 25/07/2015 by spyroisthebest8
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#31635 Posted: 19:16:15 25/07/2015
anxiety attacks are...well.. smilie
#31636 Posted: 20:47:23 25/07/2015
I search or your name still... Im sorry...
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#31637 Posted: 23:44:44 25/07/2015
AAAaaaAaAAAhhHHHHHHHHHhhHHHh!!!1!1111
wonfes is startttiinnnggg
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#31638 Posted: 00:20:50 26/07/2015
literally go away pls you cause more problems than you bring solutions
---
BREATHE AIR.
#31639 Posted: 01:00:25 26/07/2015
*Pulls chair up* *watches that topic like a ****ing hawk*
---
First | Previous | Page 633 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me