Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 598 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#29851 Posted: 02:01:45 12/05/2015
Quote: HIR
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: HIR
HOT DIGGITY DAFFODILS I found a used HeartGold copy cheap. That was quite lucky. ^.^b

How much?

$15 or so. They were going on Amazon for 10 times that. <.>;

Reminds me I should find a copy of heartgold. Lost my copy a couple years back.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#29852 Posted: 03:36:01 12/05/2015
I am absolutely appalled that Dark hasn't Ripto'd this piece of ****.

They constantly harasses and cyber-bully everybody. They thrust their personal problems onto everyone and then get pissed at us for not caring. They are hypocritical af, rude to everyone, a terrible human being in terms of their actions and way they present themselves.

They deserve to be Ripto'd

I will never feel sorry for them no matter the **** they go through because to gain respect you need to ****ing give it, and they have never given anyone a shred of respect.

-----
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:35:04 12/05/2015 by Lunarz
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#29853 Posted: 03:47:12 12/05/2015
I want to cry but nothing is coming out. Did I run out of tears from crying so much already?

---

Just stop. It's not funny or amusing, it never is. Only you few think it is because y'all were involved. It's just an inside joke that needs to remain within y'all's group. Seriously..

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#29854 Posted: 07:37:22 12/05/2015
I will always be at least one step ahead, always. I will always know things that you don't.
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#29855 Posted: 08:15:15 12/05/2015
If it would come to think about the future. I can say I am already well set on making the next move. I do not think this is the same for everyone around me.... Well look at it! See it around yoruself, see if they can do it. Okay I may be not the one that is smart, maybe not the one that is that inteligent, but at least I am preparing for the worst. I see the future in a, sort of, I can't explain. Let them do the dishes, and let me dry them off on the end. The clean work is better and easier to do, rather that nrubbing it all over yourself.

Come on, try it for once, stress is a major problem. We tend to make a fool out of ourselves in these situations, well, some do. Not specific here, just making my facts up.
I can obviously think of far more reasons I would say things, in which I later would recall; "wrong.". I bet others are doing the exact same, space, space space space. And there we have it, complete nonsense. What is it with me and doing so? I don't know. I answer the question myself as I would otherwise have too many.

Ahh it doesn't matter. I feel way too happy for some reason. I have actually no idea why. But at the same time.... I feel something else too... Something I cannot describe...
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#29856 Posted: 08:44:48 12/05/2015
Okay, I'm seriously starting to doubt it. Should I or should I not? It'll give me some calmth if I do but what if I dont? I don't want to cause a circus of stress and shouting and police and whatevernot. Maybe I should go an entire seperate way so nobody but them get sucking into this ****. Ugh, choises choises choises. I swear one day we make a choise that'll kill us. As if you're drinking milk, while someone told you to not do so.

I'm just confused. I don't care about exams. I don't care about school. I want my mental health to be better but I just don't dare to ask any help. Puh, as if I ever HAVE asked for help instead of being FORCED to get help. It's no fun being me, that's what I can tell.

- - -

It just feels like you didn't care when you were there. You know very good that anything can be used as a bandage. You know by Alvira's Will that Any small thing helps. Even if it's a card, or a Skylander, OR A MARBLE or anything that's phycically takable to home would help. But nooo. You rather care for yourself, you rather buy yourself something expencieve and showcase it to me shwoing how proud you are. Filthy, worthless. You don't do that to somebody that has hit depression. and I'm not pointing that out the light way. Oh heelll no. You're going to deal with me the hard way. I'm done seeing others living paredise. I'm done seeing people buy everything thier hart wishes for. You're going to deal with me the way I dealt with my Abandoned OC...notlitterlycauseIusethatocasmyavataratm But you get what I mean. I'm done being light, I'm done being a dog, I'm done obeying anyone. I don't care about my exams anymore. I'm just gonna throw it over and **** it up like I don't give a **** and I'm doing everything to let you know that MY LIFE ISN'T PAREDISE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:35:59 12/05/2015 by BlackWing116
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#29857 Posted: 12:29:14 12/05/2015
last night in one word...

ouch

Damn that really did hurt. smilie
#29858 Posted: 12:41:02 12/05/2015
Lately it shows how much pain it can get to perform actions, look at each other before I go on with things. Instead we make wrong moves, and this ends in losing the battle. Who can do it better than anyone else. While stress is an obstacle that is feared by the worst. And I put myself into that position to help if it is needed so badly, but what else? I forgot the gift I was ment to give you. I feel stupid and dumb for doing so...
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#29859 Posted: 13:19:01 12/05/2015
Oh man, I never realise just how much I miss you guys until I physically see you in person... We hardly talk anymore and I know that's half my fault, but whenever I try starting conversations on things like Skype the convo falls flat after a few messages. I dunno if it's you two not wanting to talk, or just not knowing what to say, or if I'm just bad at conversations.. eeeehh idk
i miss you guys :c
(plz get healthy again)

So I guess this is gonna be a daily thing, now? I don't mind that! I really enjoy talking with you, even if we still have to break that awkward sense of not knowing what to talk about. I literally start smiling when you send me messages, even if it's just asking simple questions - I'm really, really happy that you're constantly trying to keep the conversation going. You're a really cool guy, and I'm glad I finally have someone to relate to with being expected to make everything at school perfect. c:

I APOLOGISE, MAN
VERY SLOWLY READING THROUGH IT ALL

maaaaaaan, this is so tedious.... now I know why people avoid comics
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#29860 Posted: 13:19:51 12/05/2015
it doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter anymore. I just can't do it anymore. I'm out.
#29861 Posted: 13:30:31 12/05/2015
I love you ... dont tjink otherwise
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#29862 Posted: 17:13:41 12/05/2015
As the days go by, and I see your stupid snarky posts now and again, I realize how much I hate you, and I wonder why I ever thought you were cool. You're just an egotistical, over-opinionated, biased, elitist douchebag, and I don't know what I ever saw in you.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#29863 Posted: 17:16:33 12/05/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
As the days go by, and I see your stupid snarky posts now and again, I realize how much I hate you, and I wonder why I ever thought you were cool. You're just an egotistical, over-opinionated, biased, elitist douchebag, and I don't know what I ever saw in you.

Strider Swag and Lunarz.....broke up.........
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#29864 Posted: 17:24:13 12/05/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

wgat.

we are infinite.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#29865 Posted: 18:56:32 12/05/2015
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: skylandersspyro

wgat.

we are infinite.

wtf lunarz i thut WEEE were infinat????
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#29866 Posted: 19:00:10 12/05/2015
Lucy?

Did you scratch on God's doors to get in? I like to think you did. I hope that when you came into his kingdom, he fed you with cheeseburgers. Without pickles. (:
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#29867 Posted: 20:48:44 12/05/2015
crash landed on the couch, I'm ****ing exhausted
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:34 12/05/2015 by willspyro
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#29868 Posted: 22:11:35 12/05/2015

- - -
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#29869 Posted: 01:13:00 13/05/2015
You know what? Screw it. I hope I move schools, because I can't stand this constant sense of being lonely, despite being surrounded by people, every day it just feels like i'm annoying people, just being a hassle to everyone I know. Maybe moving schools will change that, to a place where some people actually care about how i'm feeling and how i'm doing, and not just treat me as trash. I am just so sick and tired about how people treat me these days, I feel invisible, the only times I actually feel like a person, when i'm actually having fun, is when i'm with you, sitting on the couch and just talking about stuff, or when i'm with you, staying up till god knows when, talking about the stupidest things and just having fun. When i'm at school, I either feel invisible, or annoying, and I cant really help either of them. I dunno, I just cant stand any of this anymore. I just want people who actually care, who like me for who I am, people who don't ****ing offend me just for the sake of a joke.

And to everyone, I am sick and tired of all your lies, your false accusations, your fake words and empty actions, if you don't mean what you say or what you do, then don't it in the first place.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:42:07 13/05/2015 by Riku-sempai
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#29870 Posted: 01:14:11 13/05/2015
Ugh this is so stupid it pisses me off so much.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#29871 Posted: 02:05:10 13/05/2015
Please don't do it again, I'm gonna be really upset if you do. When I say something I really do mean every word I say. So please don't make me start crying again.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#29872 Posted: 02:53:31 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
if you want someone to keep talking to you don't continue to uncomfortably hit on them profusely after they say they're not interested!!!

--------
#29873 Posted: 04:21:31 13/05/2015
I wanna edit, but no motivation.. again.
Ugh...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#29874 Posted: 04:23:24 13/05/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
I wanna edit, but no motivation.. again.
Ugh...

-----

You need to keep your chin up. If you really want to be a professional editor, you're going to have to put in the hours and effort. That's what leads to success.

Even as much as you don't want to, you need to pull it together and just do it Sarah.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#29875 Posted: 05:15:43 13/05/2015
I didn't know smilie was a possible grade lol.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#29876 Posted: 05:55:15 13/05/2015
My friends are always busy whenever I want to talk to them. I shouldn't even give them the time of day, they just talk behind my back anyways...

I really wish I had someone to talk to consistently. I wish I could have a friend that would talk to me constantly, a best friend. Someone I could trust and tell them everything. I had that, at one point.

Too bad I ****ed up and lost that. I still feel incredibly alone and depressed.

does anyone want to be my friend? I feel so depressed and awful...
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#29877 Posted: 08:29:08 13/05/2015
I'm still pretty pissed off that you threw something and it hit me in the face/temple and when I called you out on it you just screamed at me like I shouldn't have been sitting there. Yeah no, you shouldn't have been throwing things to begin with, your little ***** fits are getting annoying and you're just becoming more and more awful to be around. you've gotten so bad these past years that I can't stand being in the same room with you and every word out of your mouth makes me want to slap you.

I still have a headache and still can't get my glasses to sit right.

---

/reads through comments
*whispers* good 4 u that was a very inappropriate/insulting thing for them to say about that subject I am glad u pushed them down because I cringed when I saw what they said

-----
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:35:55 13/05/2015 by Adria
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#29878 Posted: 10:47:33 13/05/2015
Mmm being slightly concussed is just WONDERFUL *sarcasm*

----

I hope you are okay, I hope things get better for you. I know you wont want to talk to me again, and I dont think I want to talk either right now but I still care about you. But not about the other person, they were needing to be cut from my life until their behaviour changes if it ever does.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#29879 Posted: 11:13:46 13/05/2015
please take a look at your own actions before you judge mine
---
self professed austGAYlian
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#29880 Posted: 12:28:00 13/05/2015
You don't even realise that you're the one doing this to yourself. We try, but you keep distancing yourself. You keep pushing us away. I don't know how to handle it anymore.

I want to help. You know that. But whenever I try, I feel like I'm shut out.

What happened to you?
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#29881 Posted: 19:09:08 13/05/2015
I thought I was gay for a while but it turns out I'm still bi... or bi again. However it is that sexuality works.

spoilering the rest because it went on for longer than I expected.

In either case, yay~ I didn't like the idea of restricting myself to one gender after feeling so confident I could be happy with either one... or y'know whatever. People with whatever alternate gender they go with. :L Who probably wouldn't like me too much because I've yet to see any good gender-neutral pronouns get suggested. Pick one or the other or switch between the two, and if you try to invent a word, try to make it *look* like a word that could actually exist in the english language, please?

I hate gender identification in general. It's pretty pointless. I'm biologically male and fortunately enough fit into a socially defined "male" appearance and demeanor. If there was a gender-neutral pronoun to have people use on me, I would have them use it, but as it so stands, "he" and "him" works. I'm really not all that strongly emotionally attached to the idea of being specifically non-binary in my gender.
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
#29882 Posted: 19:27:01 13/05/2015
oh, it's you....I've been realy buys bringing her back from the dead
and this time, I mean it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:39:07 13/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#29883 Posted: 19:41:12 13/05/2015
you know how it used to be heart broken by someone to tell she did it over for reasons you don't even know why? You spend a lot of time and money into one person and I want this person just let you go for no specific reason. Is it anger or is it truth? What doesn't even matter do I even have a life to live if this is true? People always think that I make time limit but they don't understand that I was just joking around with people...
#29884 Posted: 19:45:36 13/05/2015
O, hard to understand somebody's issues with conclusions, or anger, or both? You know you're also just kicking the cover. Alot of people are starting to ask me about my constant account editing as well as DA-related stuff.... And tbh, I'm done hiding. I want people to understand other people, and that can only be done if one explains thier issues. I'm always trying to be open to people. But that's hard when one doesn't let you...
#29885 Posted: 19:52:28 13/05/2015
because in these times it's hard to understand each other though we do our best to make it work out no matter what the situation is and you know that's
#29886 Posted: 19:54:46 13/05/2015
Okay I'm kicking the bucket here. I'm out.
#29887 Posted: 19:56:45 13/05/2015
We shouldn't, as it isn't going to make anyone feel better.
#29888 Posted: 19:58:26 13/05/2015
Quote: DimitriDM
We shouldn't, as it isn't going to make anyone feel better.

I wonder why....
Can we stop now? This is Personal Thoughts, not the "Fight With the Other Topic"
#29889 Posted: 20:00:14 13/05/2015
Why is everyone shouting at me, I can't private message them if they block me. I miss home.... *stares at tree*
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#29890 Posted: 23:46:16 13/05/2015
You don't know ****ing anything. You think and act like you know everything, but you DON'T. You definitely don't.
--
holy **** you're persistant
YOU'RE LITERALLY SITTING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND BANGING ON IT
do i actually answer you? you'll be mad at me, i know, but i'm really not feeling up to it
i just want to sleep
please let me sleep
#29891 Posted: 23:48:33 13/05/2015
You're fifty years old, could you stop acting like an immature asshole for a minute?

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#29892 Posted: 00:11:34 14/05/2015
I got my hair cut a week ago and now it's the shortest it's ever been. It's really freaky. :0 Instead of being down to my butt, it's now Shadmé-length.

My reputation means a lot to me. I don't talk much because I'm afraid I'll say something dumb or wrong and all my friends and everyone else will think I'm weird or hate me. I get extreme anxiety about myself and I'm close to a perfectionist, making things worse.
For example, I had a panic attack in gym today when they changed the rules in a game to one out. I was fearful I was going to fail and let my team down and they would stop liking me; I'm not that good in gym and it's taken me all year to get at a level where guys actually consider putting me on a team due to skill and not because I'm the last one left.
And adding to the anxiety of that part of my day, my friends didn't even notice at first. I mean, they saw I wasn't myself, but one opted to hang out with her girlfriend instead of check on me. I had to explain and apologize for my panic attack at the end of the day. But it bothered me that she wasn't apologizing for not noticing instead of the other way around. It just adds to the fact that nobody truly knows me. Nobody. I want to make friends, have people to talk to, but my anxieties get in the way of everything. I keep telling myself that everyone has their own friends, no need for me, and I'm not good enough for them. And I don't ask for help or have friends over much because I'm afraid I'm a bother to people.
Honestly, today I just want someone to say something nice to me. Is that selfish? It probably is. Yeah, I'm going to go hide in the corner now.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#29893 Posted: 00:14:46 14/05/2015
Damn school event,i have to go to a crappy event at 7:00 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one wants to go back to hell
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#29894 Posted: 03:27:04 14/05/2015
WOOOOHOOOO RANGERS! ...Why do all your games have to be so nail-biting. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
First | Previous | Page 598 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me