Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 500 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#24951 Posted: 04:12:00 31/10/2014
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: AvatariDragon
So I'm watching adult swim, and they were talking about how being an adult is great because you have total freedom and you can watch as much tv as you want, whenever you want, and there I was laying in bed eating cookies at 11 pm and I had the sudden realization that I'm free, like it never really hit me until just then o___o

---

Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I'm just not feelin' it this year...

-----

You can feel me this year

HEYO

Hey bby come on over so we can have our own little partyyyyyy lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#24952 Posted: 07:15:25 31/10/2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE

For you.
Cheer up.
Like right now.
Girlfriends orders. :I
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#24953 Posted: 11:44:41 31/10/2014
I had to get up at 6 to put on my Halloween costume.

Someone... Please... Kill me now...
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#24954 Posted: 11:57:28 31/10/2014
ohhhhhh today was perfect
---
self professed austGAYlian
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#24955 Posted: 12:31:38 31/10/2014
I know I'm over reacting and there are no signs of anything like that happening but still I guess I cant help but panic its in my nature. And the more I think about it the more I freak out and the more the scenario seems likely. I know Im getting worked up over nothing, and I know that this makes me seem obsessive but I guess Im just scared of losing you.
I hope you forgive me for my strange over-caring habits. <3
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#24956 Posted: 12:32:08 31/10/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Quote: Windumup
[User Posted Image]

Going to movies tomorrow with my girl since it is halloween. Then we will be playing some smash bros at her house.

P.S. Female gamer girls are so kawaii

Dude, you need to shave. Bad. The moustache doesn't work for you and your eye brows are...well, unified.

I don't mean to be a jerk...

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#24957 Posted: 13:09:04 31/10/2014
This game is so fun, but is hard as ****. Can't imagine how it would've been if they never reduced the difficulty.
Hopefully it did well on sells! I want to see more Monster Hunting games here!
#24958 Posted: 14:08:38 31/10/2014
so far today is hella rad
#24959 Posted: 17:50:54 31/10/2014
Well today sucks smilie

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#24960 Posted: 17:52:16 31/10/2014
Well today sucks >_>

-----

imsonotpostingapic.

kekking all the way to the bank.
#24961 Posted: 17:55:19 31/10/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Well today sucks smilie

-----

imsonotpostingapic.

kekking all the way to the bank.

Butt smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#24962 Posted: 17:55:54 31/10/2014
just walkin down the hall in cosplay looking like a nerd
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#24963 Posted: 20:06:41 31/10/2014
I finally got a job w00t
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#24964 Posted: 22:31:39 31/10/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I'd be so easily forgotten. I already am. I don't think anyone would care if I left. I have no reason to stay anymore. I don't know why I still do. My life would be a lot easier if this place wasn't a part of it.

I mean, I guess I only stay because this is basically my only social enviorment. I don't have any friends though. I mean, not really. Friends are people you confide in. I think I've only ever confided in one person on here, and they've been gone almost a year now. I have a few minor friends... We haven't talked in ages. Maybe commented on something once or twice, but never really conversed. We don't talk. I haven't had an actual conversation that wasn't irritating small talk with someone in ages. I miss having conversations with people that aren't just "how are you" "I'm fine, how about you" "I'm great kthxbai". Having stupid conversations like that all the time gets on my nerves. Like how people you never talk wish you a happy birthday. They talk to you, but don't pay attention to what you say, because they said it out of curtesy. They don't care. It's practically mindless.

But really... How are you supposed to call someone a friend if they know literally nothing about you? That's my problem with the internet, and why I find it pointless now.

My "friends" here? They don't care. Nobody does. Not anyone on here, that's for sure.
I don't think they ever really cared. Nobody ever does, not about me. I'm not important. I never have been.

And I never will be.

lol ignore this just senseless rambling that doesn't make any sense yay

Laatteee

You are really special, HDAZ. You have a late of good friends on you who support you, and you have lots of them. Of course I can't be the one counseling here, but trust me, everybody here loves you. I f only I can be of such as a support to you. smilie

Everybody here cares about you deeply

SO U BETTER NOT LEAVE OR ELSE ME AND JBUBBLE LEAVE
---
My life is complete.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#24965 Posted: 23:26:51 31/10/2014
Goddammit I thought it was finally over.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#24966 Posted: 00:04:52 01/11/2014
I am so useless...
---
My life is complete.
#24967 Posted: 03:30:13 01/11/2014
Well today has been a pretty ****ty day.. I can't wait for tomorrow smilie -.-

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#24968 Posted: 03:49:06 01/11/2014
Why is October over? I'm going to miss Halloween.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#24969 Posted: 06:26:56 01/11/2014

i relate to this gif too much //all the time
~~~

Well, at least I realise now how ridiculous that truly was. I do feel better surprisingly, I needed that.

Hopefully I will use this for good.

~~~

(omg yay some positivity)

I have mastered meanie sonic in the arts of not crashing into everything as much as possible

thank goodness for the mods, though i miss him not losing it every five seconds when hitting a wall ;___;

eccccckkk
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:34 01/11/2014 by crystalhero37
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#24970 Posted: 07:54:04 01/11/2014
I can't leave it in the open. I'm gonna be honnest and I dont care if cartain people read this but...
UUgh! Is it true love can mentally wreck you!? the entire week I worried sick and now I AM SICK! Just great! :/ Doesn't mean I'm mad or anything, just wrecked. I never thought caring for someone this much can kill you. Not real kill... *sigh* you know what I mean. I just can't feel guaranteed he's ok, even though he keeps saying so. I need... alot... or rest...
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#24971 Posted: 07:55:37 01/11/2014
Blehhh

I just want all this acne to go away -.-

And I want a girlfriend omg, it's been 18 years, pls, let me have a girlfriend, goddamnit
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#24972 Posted: 08:15:46 01/11/2014
i'm sorry i had to end the call
and then you fell asleep
i feel bad now
sorry ;w;
-:-
why am i so tired
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#24973 Posted: 14:59:53 01/11/2014
Best Halloween ever smilie
ArbiDragon292 Gold Sparx Gems: 2337
#24974 Posted: 15:26:38 01/11/2014
Although I have been very absent, even after having returned two months ago after of my long absence, but is due to many responsibilities I've had lately, mostly because now I have a job, then more complicated and adding university duties, all it gets worse. However, I have managed to overcome these obstacles and to improve the karma; I'm about to end this cycle / semester of university, so that I can have some free time to be here and remember old times, even when I was with my most best friend (like another younger brother). Ironically it's now he does not want to return here, but I understand his reasons, although, I do not think being here is so bad, or maybe yes? Well, I hope he change his opinions.

Now I hope to be here help me to de-stress of all the things and situations that I have on these moments of my life, and if it fails, well, at least is better than having stress. Geez, and I thought before than life or most things in life are easy or somewhat complicated, but all that is crazy.
---
GamerForceShow (GFS) on YouTube.
#24975 Posted: 16:14:15 01/11/2014
****, my Grandma's a traitor again fml
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#24976 Posted: 18:33:43 01/11/2014
For ****'s sake why is this such a hard thing? There is only one logical answer but I keep falling backwards and failing to make a decision. Some people seem to just make it really difficult to let go.

I'm just afraid to harm anyone when I don't need to.
#24977 Posted: 18:57:47 01/11/2014
Now I know what this feeling is: trapped..

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#24978 Posted: 21:30:25 01/11/2014
I ****ing hate the fact that he is a lazy ass and my parents don't even care. I hate the fact that he almost kicked me square in the stomach because he didn't want to be woken up and my mom didn't even bat an eye.. I hate the fact that now I feel like I should do the job that my mom told him to do to because It'll make everyone else smile.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#24979 Posted: 21:46:39 01/11/2014
Ok, do you honestly expect to treat me like a worthless price of cheap that does nothing but ruin your life, then expect me to be nice to you? Not happening.

I could die of hunger, and you wouldn't' care right now.

Welp.
---
now its time to get funky
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#24980 Posted: 22:24:00 01/11/2014
Last night I had a dream that my skin was peeling and I kept peeling it off, deeper and deeper and deeper. I had so many holes in my face, and you left me. You went away and blamed me. Its my fault that you did that stuff. I am very sorry. My face was so messed up, I am so sorry. Im crazy, I know I am so crazy. She isn't real and I know it, but I feel her. I am so sorry. I really... I just hope you forgive me.

well... :/

A note:
If you are reading this I know you are concerned about me. Don't be. I'm fine. I figured after you saw me in that state that I would leave you alone. I dont know for how long, and I am very sorry if this hurts you more. But maybe it will be for the best. I love you, dont be scared. Im not going to hurt myself, if you are worried about that. If you really need to talk to me, I may come on here at some point so just message me here. I am sorry for you having to see me like that.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:53 01/11/2014 by Riolu-Blue-247
#24981 Posted: 23:10:00 01/11/2014
Cause the world might do me in
It's all right cause I'm with friends
Cause I'm giving up again
It doesn't matter

And I'm feeling like a ghost
And it's what I hate the most
Cause I'm giving up again
And this time

This time I might just disappear

Try and hear me then I'm done
Cause I might just say this once
Seen this played out in my dream
It doesn't matter

Time for givin' up the ghost
****, it's you I hate the most
And there is no guarantee
It doesn't matter

-----
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#24982 Posted: 23:55:46 01/11/2014
Quote: wspyro
This game is so fun, but is hard as ****. Can't imagine how it would've been if they never reduced the difficulty.

You got Freedom Wars too on the first day? smilie
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#24983 Posted: 04:26:49 02/11/2014
Its midnight and I want to shower.

**** the time, if I want to shower I'm going to go shower. I don't care if I wake everyone in the goddamn house up. I'm taking the hour long shower I deserve.

~~~~
I need a haircut. I don't want to cut my hair because it'll snow soon and I need the warmth, but I also want to cut it because it's impossible to work with and I'm tired of having my hair touch my butt every time I lean back.

but I'm also horribly ugly with long hair, and more so with short so there's no win with this
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:07 02/11/2014 by HotDogAndZap
#24984 Posted: 05:54:01 02/11/2014

**** the time, if I want to shower I'm going to go shower. I don't care if I wake everyone in the goddamn house up. I'm taking the hour long shower I deserve.

~~~~
I need a haircut. I don't want to cut my hair because it'll snow soon and I need the warmth, but I also want to cut it because it's impossible to work with and I'm tired of having my hair touch my butt every time I lean back.

but I'm also horribly ugly with long hair, and more so with short so there's no win with this

yeah, **** the time because you get another of sleep anyways

~~~~~~~

come on, get your act together, I know you're young and you just started playing, but come one, you gotta learn fast or they'll beat you hard
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#24985 Posted: 07:11:50 02/11/2014

~~~~

why not cut your hair to around the length of your shoulder blades?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#24986 Posted: 10:46:52 02/11/2014
ding dong story time

let's see what happens when we expand on the whole 'no parent should outlive their children' trope

when the pair in general are immortal

when it was her fault
---
self professed austGAYlian
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#24987 Posted: 15:45:17 02/11/2014
Are you actually saying all of this **** in order to spite me? Cause it seems like it.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#24988 Posted: 17:38:11 02/11/2014
IM SO HAPPY OMG
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER
MY CAKE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#24989 Posted: 18:57:01 02/11/2014
Ugh, I just wish all of this was over already. I should be worrying about school stuff but all I can think about is this. I'm so tired of crying and worrying.. I just wish things would go back to the way they used to be. But no, because of me, everything is screwed up now, and I'm terrified that nothing will get fixed.
I'm so sorry that I've put y'all through all of this. The only one who should be punished is me. Maybe I just don't deserve anyone...

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#24990 Posted: 19:47:18 02/11/2014
Quote: Thunderdragon14
IM SO HAPPY OMG
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER
MY CAKE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL
[User Posted Image]

OH MY GOSH THAT CAKE IS AWESOME
---
now its time to get funky
#24991 Posted: 20:30:14 02/11/2014
Quote: Dark Lord

You got Freedom Wars too on the first day? :P

Yeah! Been playing it every chance I get! I was having trouble before but I just found out about how Facilities works so I'm having much easier time. Currently Code 6! OrWasItCode7?
I'll check when I get home!

I hope you're having fun with it!
#24992 Posted: 20:44:47 02/11/2014

You got Freedom Wars too on the first day? smilie

Yeah! Been playing it every chance I get! I was having trouble before but I just found out about how Facilities works so I'm having much easier time. Currently Code 6! OrWasItCode7?

Yeah, I'm the same, I'm having a lot of fun! smilie I'm on Code 5, though I'm staying that way until I get better, unbroken earbuds since the story is getting interesting and sounds like it will get interesting by what was told by a certain character, and I want to be able to hear it better if it does get more interesting. XP Even so, I'm just having fun playing Co-op and what I have and stuff, I really love the vast character creation and the gameplay coupled with it and the style being mostly like God Eaters, which I heard from a a creator or whatever when showcasing a demo that someone from God Eaters did design it. X3 It's kind of like my dream game, if you ever want to play, I'm up for it! smilie Just don't expect me to go anywhere beyond Code 5 yet, but we could do co-op invasions or get more of those years off of you with past contributions. XP But I'm not a versus player or good at versus in games, so I won't be doing that. smilie; But I'm glad I can still contribute to online versus through co-op by invading and taking down GPP of other Panopticons without play versus. smilie
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#24993 Posted: 20:55:44 02/11/2014

You got Freedom Wars too on the first day? :P

Yeah, I'm the same, I'm having a lot of fun! :D I'm on Code 5, though I'm staying that way until I get better, unbroken earbuds since the story is getting interesting and sounds like it will get interesting by what was told by a certain character, and I want to be able to hear it better if it does get more interesting. XP Even so, I'm just having fun playing Co-op and what I have and stuff, I really love the vast character creation and the gameplay coupled with it and the style being mostly like God Eaters, which I heard from a a creator or whatever when showcasing a demo that someone from God Eaters did design it. X3 It's kind of like my dream game, if you ever want to play, I'm up for it! :D Just don't expect me to go anywhere beyond Code 5 yet, but we could do co-op invasions or get more of those years off of you with past contributions. XP But I'm not a versus player or good at versus in games, so I won't be doing that. ^^; But I'm glad I can still contribute to online versus through co-op by invading and taking down GPP of other Panopticons without play versus. :P

Oh, I would love to!
And I'm fine with that! I do really want to lower down my years! I haven't tried Co-Op yet. I tend to wait until I finish story I'm these type of games. But that's only with strangers. I'm more than willing to play with a friend as soon as possible! Would love to see your character and accessory!

And yeah! You can feel that someone from God Eater worked on it! I hope that they see that there are fans of Monster Hunting games in North America so they localized God Eater 2: Rage Burst.

I had today off and I'll be home around 4:30 or maybe 5:00 EST. Today would be perfect because I'll be working all these days except Thursday( Though I'm pretty sure I'll get called in that day).
#24994 Posted: 21:03:44 02/11/2014
Alright then! If you want, you can message me whenever, I'll try to look at my messages this time instead of like on Borderlands 2, I have my notifications on and I'll be playing a lot on my Vita because of this game, or I'll try to get you. XP Or you can send something to me on here, but I don't check here a lot anymore, and since I'll be on my Vita a lot because of this game, messaging me there might be better. XP Whichever is fine, and/or I'll try to get to you, I'm actually free almost all the time so whenever is also fine to me!
---
#24995 Posted: 21:04:44 02/11/2014
Alright then! If you want, you can message me whenever, I'll try to look at my messages this time instead of like on Borderlands 2, I have my notifications on and I'll be playing a lot on my Vita because of this game, or I'll try to get you. XP Or you can send something to me on here, but I don't check here a lot anymore, and since I'll be on my Vita a lot because of this game, messaging me there might be better. XP Whichever is fine, and/or I'll try to get to you, I'm actually free almost all the time so whenever is also fine to me!

Lovely! Will do!
First | Previous | Page 500 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 498 499 500 501 502 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me