Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 338 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6594
#16851 Posted: 01:45:57 17/03/2014
I've always had those sad times when many or some people forget me. I just would like to know why that happens, or what was what I did wrong, or is a case I'm not a good person for those. There is also the fact that, because I'm different, I think I've seen that I'm not well pleased for many people, and they just stop talking or not wanting to talk to me again. But, what I find most sad is why I remember all those with whom I have spoken. And then, my family say that I'm the anti-social, when the real cause is that they are the ones who do not want to talk with me again.
Only I wish would not have more of these moments, or maybe be a better person.

--------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---------------
Lately I have not had any good or great experiences, since I've been myself, because some people do not like as I am, I mean, they want that I being someone else. The activities, things I like, my personality, being different, are those things which have always been great for me, but why change all that, & be like someone else, & not be the me that I am as God create my soul & my human form.
Apparently being myself was the worst mistake I ever made in my life. I really hate to be someone else & not being myself, but if I have no choice, I'll take that. I think that would be best for others, but not for myself.

--------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---------------

The thing of: even I not find my better half (girlfriend) also gives me many moments of depression & loneliness, however, I have the hope that someday that moment came. I wonder how will be she, & probably she will be the right girl for me? I hope so.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:51:32 17/03/2014 by VespiDragon8
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7763
#16852 Posted: 03:55:58 17/03/2014
YESSSSSS no school ❤
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16853 Posted: 04:16:25 17/03/2014
[User Posted Image]
- - -
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#16854 Posted: 05:13:03 17/03/2014
Quote: HotDogAndZap
[User Posted Image]
- - -

r u referring to the FR club?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#16855 Posted: 07:16:14 17/03/2014
Oh god that's almost identical to the first username I used when I was like 13 years old. *war flashbacks*
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#16856 Posted: 07:44:35 17/03/2014
Do you regret it now you went there!? This is what you get for being foolish! AND THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO STOP FRICKING SPAMMING ANDSTALKING ME!

Uugh people those days...
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#16857 Posted: 08:11:10 17/03/2014
Can you not.
Can you please just not do this.
Just because I didn't do one thing.
ONE THING.
And then while I'm away you block most of the sites I go on.
Can you just stop and leave my computer and the internet alone?!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#16858 Posted: 08:39:29 17/03/2014
Thank You! ^.^
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#16859 Posted: 11:27:46 17/03/2014
50 dollars.
Awwwwwww yessssss
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#16860 Posted: 11:47:14 17/03/2014
Gosh dangit why do I always feel guilty after we do that stuff? XP
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#16861 Posted: 13:14:14 17/03/2014
Quote: TorchSheep

oh torchsheep-san
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3561
#16862 Posted: 18:24:16 17/03/2014
Goddamit i just got back from vaca and u bomb me with homework OMG smilie
---
My life is complete.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#16863 Posted: 22:11:15 17/03/2014
Damn. Guitar lessons canceled.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#16864 Posted: 22:34:05 17/03/2014
**** my allergies. You might as well think it's Christmas in July, because I look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. Thanks to allergies.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#16865 Posted: 23:45:39 17/03/2014
that really ****ing hurts, could you please pull that knife out of my back...it sorta kinda hurts...a lot! smilie
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#16866 Posted: 00:57:52 18/03/2014
I don't like how I'm wishing for these dreams. Have I become that desperate? It's completely pitiful. Why is it that when I dreamt these dreams before I didn't care much for them but now I want them to happen? It's stupid. It's stupid for me.
But that compassion and care... :c
I want that. From someone like that.
#16867 Posted: 01:07:17 18/03/2014
Tomorrow is the day. The day I ask you.

-:-

Haha! Good thing you think I wouldn't hide my laptop in my pyjamas draw, huh? Unless, you found it, blocked my sites, and put it back where it was. Hopefully you didn't.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#16868 Posted: 02:07:52 18/03/2014
I wonder if anyone else does this...

But I kind of just post what I feel, I don't really think about it, I may think about some posts somewhat, but these things just come to me, they're not really planned, so I don't really surpress what I talk about, or how I talk about it, I just let my heart out onto these posts, it's hard to explain, I just speak my feelings.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8096
#16869 Posted: 02:11:09 18/03/2014
@NINJAsk Looks like someone's picked up my Kid Icarus swears... smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#16870 Posted: 02:14:15 18/03/2014
I think I've found a sort of late New Years resolution - to debate/argue less, especially on things that are not truly important.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#16871 Posted: 02:22:23 18/03/2014
Quote: Dark Lord
I wonder if anyone else does this...

But I kind of just post what I feel, I don't really think about it, I may think about some posts somewhat, but these things just come to me, they're not really planned, so I don't really surpress what I talk about, or how I talk about it, I just let my heart out onto these posts, it's hard to explain, I just speak my feelings.

When I'm really happy, I tend to post a lot. No thinking, just talking. A lot.
When talking to friends, most of the time I reply without thinking.
I can see what you mean and I very much understand it. I'm like that in some way. Can't say I'm always happy with it. Since sometimes I just start saying random things.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#16872 Posted: 02:33:19 18/03/2014
Quote: TorchSheep

What stuff? smilie
---
#hu
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#16873 Posted: 02:40:57 18/03/2014
^ @wspyro: Yeah, I say random things sometimes too, when I seriously talk about something, I've heard from a few of my friends that they don't understand, I am a bit more self-conscious because of so because some part of me doesn't want to be misunderstood, some part of me wants one person to understand.

But such part of me hasn't really stopped me from expressing myself, most of me still still wants to let out my true feelings, even if people may think badly or weirdly of me, if I feel something, I want to say it, so I do, even if people might not think it's funny...Though usually what I feeling isn't something mean because I'm still nice by nature...Well, I hope it isn't, becasuse I try.

In real life, I'm not sure I would speak my feelings because...Well I haven't really had any friends real-life because of a few circumstances.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:43:37 18/03/2014 by Dark Lord
#16874 Posted: 02:43:50 18/03/2014
Well, you found my laptop. Dang. I knew I should've taken it to school.
Oh well. :/ I just have to be polite and do as I'm told for about a week or less, and then get my websites back.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#16875 Posted: 03:18:37 18/03/2014
Holy. Crap. This is much more difficult than I thought.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#16876 Posted: 03:21:26 18/03/2014
I've noticed that watching Pokémon movies makes me feel better when I'm depressed.

Good thing there's a lot of Pokémon movies.
#16877 Posted: 03:44:40 18/03/2014
My excitement of rping with you returns, and I'm glad you like my ideas :3
---
icon from Empoh
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#16878 Posted: 03:56:13 18/03/2014
Yesterday was so much fun, and I learned a lot. I've also got more motivation now. smilie
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#16879 Posted: 06:41:07 18/03/2014
aaaaaaa all my copics and derwents arrived hell yes
---
self professed austGAYlian
#16880 Posted: 07:52:28 18/03/2014
I never said something about that! I never answered your question! You ****ing make things up!? Are you kidding me!? I hate you, I hate everyone on school! I hate this world

CAN I DIE PLEASE!?
#16881 Posted: 08:36:15 18/03/2014
I just...eh.
Toasters.
And swings.
And stuff.
#16882 Posted: 13:24:29 18/03/2014
you wanted me to feel like i was worthless, you wanted me to feel like i was useless, you even wanted me to hate just like you do. sorry love it ain't gonna happen. i refuse to hate just because you can't love. i'm just really hurt that you did this to me. just one thing i can't understand, why me? what could i have done to you for you to do this? i must admit that you, a person i really loved to be around... you almost got me to be just like you, but i can't hate, i love too much. loving is so much easier then hating. i do hope that love will someday be in your heart, try it, i'm quite sure you're gonna love the feeling.
saying good bye will be hard to do, but i gotta save me from you... and your hate...

I feel so much better????
#16883 Posted: 16:05:43 18/03/2014
I love how you call me smart when this is, what? The third time you met me?
I'm not too smart and if I remember, I have a low IQ? Can't remember. But yeah, you're in for some disappointment if you rely on my intelligence.
Maybe I don't know a compliment when I see one.
#16884 Posted: 16:46:41 18/03/2014
Quote: ShadowMewX
@NINJAsk Looks like someone's picked up my Kid Icarus swears... smilie

Hmm?
Trust me, I hate stalking people

Time to rant about her even more
Lol, everyone forgets you, I swear to god Erandur's not gonna be happy/ Not about you, not about me, not about anyone. So zip it AND STAWP SPUMMIN ME!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#16885 Posted: 18:07:57 18/03/2014
That moment when you're trying to take a selfie and every picture you take looks ugly as hell... T^T"
Oh how I love digital cameras smilie

Edit: Finally got a decent picture... lol...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:16:48 18/03/2014 by AvatariDragon
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#16886 Posted: 20:45:22 18/03/2014
I love my school. Only here does the school want to catch everyone that does and deals drugs by getting 3 canine units, but tell us over the announcements there will be a lockout drill and that we have to put or bags out in the hall. Because no one would ever think of taking drugs out of their bag and stuffing them in their pockets. Not at all.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#16887 Posted: 21:03:42 18/03/2014
Oh my god.
My image of you shattered last night, but was put back together a little bit this morning.
But...oh my god...that *****.
If I come over next year, I am going to ****ing get my sass on and slap her in the face so hard.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:36:18 18/03/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#16888 Posted: 23:28:38 18/03/2014
Yeah okay, I think I sorta, kinda, almost know what's making me feels so stressed and confused and I think the only way I'm going to get through it is with some professional help, I'm more than willing to cooperate with somebody like that if it means beating this problem to the core and extinguishing it for good. Plus I have alot of loose ends and stuff that's mental scared me quite a bit so it'll be nice to finally get some closure on that. I'm never going to solve a problem by always trying to avoid it and ignore it, as uncomfortable as it may be, I'm going to have to face it head on, though I hope I'm not too harsh about a certain thing... Also I know you're reading this babe, and please don't worry to much about it okay, shall speak to you about it in the morning okay? smilie Everything is fine, just need a little help with some mental things is all.

- - -
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#16889 Posted: 23:44:31 18/03/2014
If i see that picture uploaded to facebook or something because you think it's "FUNNY LAWL" then I am going straight to the police. Not only did you take a picture of me without my permission BUT you probably sent it to all your friends via snapchat.
I don't even care what happens if I "snitch on u". I'm not going to let my future get ruined over a damn picture.

Quote: DragonCamo
I love my school. Only here does the school want to catch everyone that does and deals drugs by getting 3 canine units, but tell us over the announcements there will be a lockout drill and that we have to put or bags out in the hall. Because no one would ever think of taking drugs out of their bag and stuffing them in their pockets. Not at all.

You think that's bad? Try going to a school where there is a student that legit scares everyone. He has punched a girl in the stomach, forcing her to actually drop the class and today he almost chocked a person to death. On top of this, the school has refused to do anything about his anger issues because his mom wants him to feel like he's an actual student. I'm completely serious about that.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#16890 Posted: 23:47:40 18/03/2014
I think I'm not gonna be super detailed with drawing anything for a while.
---
icon from Empoh
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#16891 Posted: 23:56:09 18/03/2014
Nice. Bootloader unlocked (illegally) and it's time to flash. I can't wait to try AOSPA's Peek feature and experience a cleaner AOSP look (Verizon modified pure AOSP and added ugly icons...).
- - -
I want an emo haircut. I like the style and I'm very close to getting one! Now I can go to metal concerts and look like a brute. smilie It's better than looking like plain "Steven".
- - -
Trigonometry is ridiculously hard... I don't know anybody that can help me as thoroughly as I need. :/
- - -
(Not trying to be racist) Must it always be a black guy who gets caught with a weapon in school?
- - -
I'm saving romance and all that for college. I feel I'll be more mature then and I can meet a nice girl. smilie Anyways, stop brining up relationships, I'm not interested in one at the moment and Staten Island girls are the sassiest, most spoiled, most annoying breed there is...
---
BREATHE AIR.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#16892 Posted: 23:58:45 18/03/2014
Quote: parisruelz12
If i see that picture uploaded to facebook or something because you think it's "FUNNY LAWL" then I am going straight to the police. Not only did you take a picture of me without my permission BUT you probably sent it to all your friends via snapchat.
I don't even care what happens if I "snitch on u". I'm not going to let my future get ruined over a damn picture.

Quote: DragonCamo

You think that's bad? Try going to a school where there is a student that legit scares everyone. He has punched a girl in the stomach, forcing her to actually drop the class and today he almost chocked a person to death. On top of this, the school has refused to do anything about his anger issues because his mom wants him to feel like he's an actual student. I'm completely serious about that.

Well now......
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8096
#16893 Posted: 01:15:47 19/03/2014
I feel like I need to rant today. There are hundreds of things I want to rant about, but I feel like this topic is too public to post them here. e.e

*posts anyway*
I sort of wanted to jump on the "what do people think of me?" bandwagon, but nobody would care. However, I really want to know. I'm slipping into the role of "invisible user" again.
---
I wish people weren't so depressed. ;~; If only there was something I could to help, but I'm not good at making people feel better, apparently.
---
I don't even know why we're friends. I consider you a friend, but you don't now, I guess. Going along with topic above, I tried my hardest to make you feel useful to the world, I tried to be good to you (for the thousandth time, I didn't leave DarkSpyro because of you! I was moving, alright? I'm sorry that I wasn't able to have full-length conversations then...) and now you're saying that I'm nothing more than a computer screen.
---
I don't want to be in a relationship. That's fine that people like me, but I only see "close friends" and not "boyfriends". Man, that makes me sound so cruel. D:
---
At school, I'm the shy quiet, nice girl. I always laugh at what others say, and try to constantly be polite. People stare at me funny when I do stuff out-of-character.
In my heart, I don't like being with people. I'm quiet because I'm not good at talking. I'm so grateful I have friends, but will they stay with me like this? Eventually, they probably won't enjoy my company and toss me away, like...you (not anyone here, haha) did. One of my fears was being abandoned, but now I'm sort of embracing my time by myself.
---
Brings me back to first topic. Does these thoughts affect anyone's view of me now?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:15 19/03/2014 by ShadowMewX
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#16894 Posted: 01:29:59 19/03/2014
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Oh my god.
My image of you shattered last night, but was put back together a little bit this morning.
But...oh my god...that *****.
If I come over next year, I am going to ****ing get my sass on and slap her in the face so hard.

Agreed! Get yo sass on and slap that ***** smilie smilie
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#16895 Posted: 01:53:40 19/03/2014
I am so glad I cleared things up with you. :3 Sure, I didn't ask something I wanted to, but I'm over it, so I'd rather leave it behind. I'm glad we're friends again, and that you're not ignoring my best friend anymore.
Now I can say hi to you and smile and not feel awkward about it. Well, it still feels a little awkward, but it should fade away with time.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#16896 Posted: 02:25:07 19/03/2014
It's funny how even among friends I'm still out of the loop.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#16897 Posted: 04:25:46 19/03/2014
Yay for being horribly sleep deprived.
First | Previous | Page 338 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me