Forum

Skylanders: Cloud Patrol

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My video review of Skylanders Cloud Patrol [CLOSED]
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#1 Posted: 18:05:42 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I decided to do a video of Cloud Patrol, pointing out some of the changes in the latest update. I'm not the most confident person which might show smilie So yeah if you haven't downloaded it yet, it's a great game smilie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gZz_b7BOg

and if you feel super generous please like and subscribe to my channel. I mainly do gaming stuff/events, I do plan to do skylanders videos at some point.
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#2 Posted: 18:16:52 21/06/2012
i can't get it ast time i checked it isn't on andriod and my ipod is out of date
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#3 Posted: 18:24:26 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonmk
i can't get it ast time i checked it isn't on andriod and my ipod is out of date

smilie hopefully one day it will be on android.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#4 Posted: 22:24:43 21/06/2012
Nice video smilie You almost made me want an iPad! Though I think I'll wait and see if they'll make an android version.

You really needn't feel self-conscious about your voice, there's no need to apologise for it. Your voice is pleasant and easy to understand (at least to a fellow Brit) and if you pronounce "th" oddly I didn't notice even though you pointed it out.

I hope you do more Skylanders videos in the future smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 08:18:22 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deandria
Nice video smilie You almost made me want an iPad! Though I think I'll wait and see if they'll make an android version.

You really needn't feel self-conscious about your voice, there's no need to apologise for it. Your voice is pleasant and easy to understand (at least to a fellow Brit) and if you pronounce "th" oddly I didn't notice even though you pointed it out.

I hope you do more Skylanders videos in the future smilie

Thank you. Means a lot. I've had a few nasty comments on other videos being horrible over how I pronounce things, which kind of puts me off talking much.
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#6 Posted: 08:39:59 22/06/2012
You also played while looking at the image in your camera didn't you? It looks like you were trailing the movements on the screen. Overall, it wasn't a bad video, was nice and informative. I didn't have any trouble understanding you either, don't let the haters get to you. Keep up the good work.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#7 Posted: 09:12:02 22/06/2012
The thing you need to remember about YouTube is that while some people make valid contributions to the community a significant proportion of the commenters are trolls who just pick on whatever they can for no reason. Mostly kids I imagine... like at school when people pick on you for such dumb reasons as hair colour, what shoes you're wearing etc.

At my school I was picked on for a while for having a big house... and at the same time I was picked on because some girls said I was poor because my mum wouldn't let me buy the current popular shoes...

I also once had a girl pick on me because I change my clothes every day lol!

Basically people are idiots and like making fun of other people because it makes them feel better about their own inadequacies. It's easy to say "ignore them" and not so hard to do but it's really their problem not yours.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#8 Posted: 09:17:24 22/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: sykotek
You also played while looking at the image in your camera didn't you? It looks like you were trailing the movements on the screen. Overall, it wasn't a bad video, was nice and informative. I didn't have any trouble understanding you either, don't let the haters get to you. Keep up the good work.

I didnt actually smilie I looked a couple times to make sure my camera was in shot but I was looking at screen. I'm just used to playing with two hands.

Quote: Deandria
The thing you need to remember about YouTube is that while some people make valid contributions to the community a significant proportion of the commenters are trolls who just pick on whatever they can for no reason. Mostly kids I imagine... like at school when people pick on you for such dumb reasons as hair colour, what shoes you're wearing etc.

At my school I was picked on for a while for having a big house... and at the same time I was picked on because some girls said I was poor because my mum wouldn't let me buy the current popular shoes...

I also once had a girl pick on me because I change my clothes every day lol!

Basically people are idiots and like making fun of other people because it makes them feel better about their own inadequacies. It's easy to say "ignore them" and not so hard to do but it's really their problem not yours.

Yeah some people online are horrible =/ but I'm getting used to it smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#9 Posted: 09:27:06 22/06/2012
for what it's worth i personally cannot fault how you speak, there's not even any type of local accent. i've no idea why anyone cannot understand you.
minimax98765 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
#10 Posted: 19:19:30 03/07/2012
good video,not best quality but.. i wil give it a 7/10
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me