Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So close... yet so far [CLOSED]
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#1 Posted: 04:40:11 17/06/2012 | Topic Creator
So i am at 36/37 and i am looking for the most illusive of all, smilie. I have found a wham shell on the internet, i won't say where due to the many other portal masters out who are looking for him, that i can afford. Sadly, however, a won't be able to purchase him until a further date because of my family reunion. I want him so BADLY, and he is just SO CLOSE, but i just can't get him. Have any of you portal masters have had any troubles like mine? Please reply.
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#2 Posted: 04:54:47 17/06/2012
I saw him earlier today at my local walmart. though sadly im waiting on getting him for giants I don't wanna get all the skylanders I have 2 of each element at least and 4 of magic tech air and fire,
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#3 Posted: 05:41:16 17/06/2012
I always buy Skylanders from the Internet, because my country is not importing there. Last day I bought Sunburn and saw lots Wham-Shell in stock too.
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#4 Posted: 04:19:38 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
well, im in america, in Arizona, to be exact, and they are freaken NOWHERE!!!!
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#5 Posted: 04:33:09 18/06/2012
I still need Sunburn, Camo, Warnado, and Wham Shell. It's quite annoying because I never see anything in my Walmart (that is a good 20 minute drive to get to, mind you) besides Wrecking balls and Double Trouble.

I would get him online and just wait until Amazon has them in stock for a reasonable price or find a good price on eBay (good luck with that..).
---
but i love it all smooth
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#6 Posted: 12:07:34 18/06/2012
You guys might want to try your local toysrus but ask the employees if they have any if you don't see it on the shelves. I was there yesterday and was looking at the skylanders to try and find a variant since i'm done with the whole collection, and an employee approached me and asked if i was looking for whamshell because they're keeping them in back since it's only 1 per customer.
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#7 Posted: 12:54:41 18/06/2012
Quote: Dsi568
You guys might want to try your local toysrus but ask the employees if they have any if you don't see it on the shelves. I was there yesterday and was looking at the skylanders to try and find a variant since i'm done with the whole collection, and an employee approached me and asked if i was looking for whamshell because they're keeping them in back since it's only 1 per customer.

That's just stupid if true. If it's 1 per customer, then just make the cashiers aware of the policy. It's ridiculous if customers have to ask an employee if a figure is in stock. If it's in stock, it should be on the shelf.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#8 Posted: 10:19:54 19/06/2012
I agree. They should just have a paper where skylanders are and the register. My toysrus recently had 3 whammys 1 camo and 2 warnados but a guy bought them 10 minutes before i called. *cough*scalper*cough*
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me