Forum

Skylanders: Cloud Patrol

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Cloud Patrol > Skylanders: Cloud Patrol Update (June 14, 2012)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol Update (June 14, 2012) [CLOSED]
matthewgerber Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#1 Posted: 18:34:56 14/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Announced on the official Skylanders Twitter account this morning, and live to update or download on the iTunes app store now:

Quote:
Take on all new enemies and get amazing new magic items in your battle to save Skylands!

- Blast up your score with the all new Rocket Booster, distance bonuses and an extra magic item slot
- Defeat new enemies including The Protector and Red Triple Shot Trolls

Even more levels, achievements and bonuses!

- The level cap has been raised! Players can now advance to level 99.
- Advance beyond level 50 to receive the new Golden Badge.
- The more Skylanders you have of the Element of the Day, the greater your coin payout.

Improvements to your magic items including:

- Healing Elixir level 2 and above now allows you to spend gems for another continue.
- Treasure Chest reduces with each shot instead of being on a timer.
- Sparx the Dragonfly eliminates more bombs per use.

I like the bonus for having more characters of the element of the day registered to your account. I totally need to earn more gems to get that second magic item slot too!
---
Portal Master Blaze Brightsun @ Skylanders:Universe
hannerz Gold Sparx Gems: 2281
#2 Posted: 18:48:02 14/06/2012
Thanks for posting about this, I'm going to go update it now on my iPad! I'm very excited about that Healing Elixir update I have so many gems since I used my online codes for my skylanders and magic items haha now they'll have a use for me smilie
---
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#3 Posted: 19:04:37 14/06/2012
they should sort things out and get this released on android
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#4 Posted: 19:21:54 14/06/2012
Virgin Mobile gets iphone later this month or next month smilie I am in
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#5 Posted: 19:24:29 14/06/2012
Good. Playing when you're already at Level 50 gets boring pretty fast. I mean, it's a great way to get Gems, but other than that... pretty boring. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the spread shot trolls, I have a hard time enough at higher levels already.

I'd also be sure to throw some support their way if they get their act together and release it on Android, but if that's the case, I think it'd also be beneficial to have all versions of Cloud Patrol optionally link to the Universe account...that way, your progress can carry over for those with more than one Android device and maybe we could actually be working towards a goal or something.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
FUN MOM Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 10:05:27 02/07/2012
Ok..so it doesn't sound like any of you are short on Gems, but I am. I have a ton of money but I have all the Skylanders registered and all of my Magic items upgraded..but Now they've changed the rules and the two new Magic Items are only paid for with lots of Gems. I feel this is pretty crappy since we used to be able to buy Gems with the money we win on the game, but now it's almost like we have to pay cash for the two new magic items because they are so expensive. I only have 9 Gems and I'm at level 49 on my ipad right now. They even charge you Gems on top of the fully upgraded potion that I've already bought. Am I missing something? It just seems like they want more money at this point. I just bought the chips for the Sidekicks and one of the lastest variants, they need to chill a little on the wanting money for the APP version in my opinion. Angry Birds is already bought and paid for and much cheaper in the long run.
---
Cool Beans!!!! smilie
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#7 Posted: 06:42:59 12/07/2012
i never see the new TROLLS smilie

---

da da da
da da da

smilie is impossible to find...
smilie and :camo is EASY TO FIND
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me