Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best places to get skylanders [CLOSED]
chaos master Green Sparx Gems: 243
#1 Posted: 16:52:12 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I cant find any skylanders at any of the stores i live by they all have the same ones that i already have what should i do?
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 19:49:04 13/06/2012
Depends where you live. Different stores in different states may get things in, but it doesn't always mean that your local store will have something. Best options:

-Don't be afraid to call in. Call all the stores every day. Don't worry about annoying them- it's their job to put up with customers. You could also ask when shipments come in, and try calling around those times to see if they could potentially hold something for you.

-Go to the physical stores and insist they look in the back. I went to a few and they really didn't want to go back and look but I just made up a "I called a little while ago and they said you got a shipment in/ they said you have some in the back". Chances are they do, and either they don't want to go back and look, or they know they have something back there. You could also ask if they can bring out a box; at least that way you could physically look in and you also get the chance at a variant.

-Check online. Most stores have been pretty sucky as of late for the new figures coming in. I'm pretty sure about 60% of the people here got a chance to order the last 3 from amazon. By the time they finally got around shipping though, only a handful actually still needed them (mainly Wham-Shell because he shipped really late) But check all over; amazon, other forums, craigslist, etc. Someones bound to have what you're looking for

-Be patient. It's rough seeing other people finding a bunch of something you need. Kind of helpless feeling almost. But as long as you take your time, you can find anything you want, and you won't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#3 Posted: 19:56:21 13/06/2012
Like spyroflame said, just keep checking your local stores. Calling them is a great idea. I've done my share of that.
Ordering online from TRU and Gamestop is also a pretty good way to do things too. Just keep checking back regularly to these sites cus they get new stock rather often, but you'll have to catch them in time otherwise they'll sell out.

And yeah being patient (As rough as it may be) is the best thing in this situation.

Which ones are you needing if you don't mind me asking?
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
joedelta Green Sparx Gems: 418
#4 Posted: 20:19:33 13/06/2012
U.S.

Gamestop
Toys R US
Target
K-Mart?
Any where else guys?
---
Need Dark Spyro or $$$$$$. 36 out of 37 Baby
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#5 Posted: 20:42:40 13/06/2012
Quote: joedelta
U.S.

Gamestop
Toys R US
Target
K-Mart?
Any where else guys?

Best Buy, Krogers, Walmart. I saw a few people advertising them selling them at garage sales. Now that summer is here, that might be a good place to check as well.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#6 Posted: 20:44:00 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks that really help i will do that.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#7 Posted: 20:57:36 13/06/2012
So for for me, the best place has been Toys R Us, thats where I've gotten most of mine. They tend to have a healthy selection everytime I visit, and from what I've gathered it seems to be this way for most people.
Their prices are a bit higher than most but sometimes thats worth it smilie
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
#8 Posted: 21:46:22 13/06/2012 | Topic Creator
that is true the way i'm finding nothing i would pay a little extra to get more skylanders.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me