Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
coolest looking skylander toy [CLOSED]
SkylanderLegend Green Sparx Gems: 227
#1 Posted: 02:29:38 11/06/2012 | Topic Creator
personally i think that the warnado toy is the coolest looking because it's just so cool and over the top but i would like to know what everyone else thinks is the coolest looking skylander toy.

This is toy only not in game. i want to know your favorite looking regular and your favorite looking special edition
---
It's not skill I'm just better than you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:59:17 11/06/2012 by SkylanderLegend
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 02:58:31 11/06/2012
Well, For SSA.... gitd smilie and crystal/ice smilie

for giants....

Lightcoresmilie and Lightcoresmilie
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#3 Posted: 03:00:35 11/06/2012
I assume you mean the figure itself and not in the game, as Warnado isn't that impressive looking in the game.

Right now, this Chrome Sypro figure gets my vote as the coolest!

[User Posted Image]
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
#4 Posted: 03:16:19 11/06/2012
Quote: DluA
I assume you mean the figure itself and not in the game, as Warnado isn't that impressive looking in the game.

[User Posted Image]

Dang.... now i REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A E3 CHROME smilie
Corroded Arceus Green Sparx Gems: 390
#5 Posted: 03:40:08 11/06/2012
Warnado and Camo both look really cool. Both figures have alot of detail.
Also, Prism Break.
jackidaniels Green Sparx Gems: 221
#6 Posted: 03:57:59 11/06/2012
I love my dragon and dragonturtle Warnado and Camo!! smilie
---
20 year old powerlifting, video game playing female. FTW
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#7 Posted: 04:11:54 11/06/2012
well the coolest would be dragons peak that thing is awsome to look at js but char would be my glow in dark warnado it makes you think you shouldn't mess with him
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#8 Posted: 06:15:00 11/06/2012
Quote: DluA

[User Posted Image]

Yes it is awesome! But My vote definitely goes to [User Posted Image]But I'm a little partial to anything purple
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#9 Posted: 06:21:50 11/06/2012
In my opinion Crystal (Ice) Cynder...I want her like the worst thing ever...Good luck to me getting one though smilie Oh well.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#10 Posted: 06:21:54 11/06/2012
That E3 Chrome Spyro figure is amazing! I really wish that they would have an E3 in Seattle but that's never going to happen - plus isn't E3 only open to those who work in an electronics business?
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#11 Posted: 06:34:40 11/06/2012
None of those even hold a candle to...
[User Posted Image]
Break Dancing Geddan Flocked Stump Smash

Seriously...he's the coolest Skylander of them all...so cool, he'd need shades...when he's inside...and totally not to hide his tears. ;__;
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#12 Posted: 06:37:58 11/06/2012
>Geddan

Well played, sir.
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#13 Posted: 11:56:43 11/06/2012
Lol that stump is kindacool..
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
jackidaniels Green Sparx Gems: 221
#14 Posted: 14:34:42 11/06/2012
Quote: sykotek
[User Posted Image]

Seriously...he's the coolest Skylander of them all...so cool, he'd need shades...when he's inside...and totally not to hide his tears. ;__;

This is the best thing I've seen all week hahahaha
---
20 year old powerlifting, video game playing female. FTW
#15 Posted: 14:43:09 11/06/2012
Okayz...

This beats them All!

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:44:14 11/06/2012 by ZapNorris
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#16 Posted: 15:09:58 11/06/2012
[User Posted Image]

No other skylanders could beat him
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#17 Posted: 19:26:28 11/06/2012
Sunny D or Whirly. *shrug* They just have such interesting designs and nice detials.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#18 Posted: 23:11:12 11/06/2012
[User Posted Image]

This.
Darkdrobot5659 Red Sparx Gems: 22
#19 Posted: 05:43:59 12/06/2012
Hey I just finished my collection and am now searching for the really rare ones (exc pearl hex already have silver spyro and I'm selling a sunburn camo warnado ignitor and volcanic vault on eBay just because and I got them from my cousin that works for activison
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#20 Posted: 05:58:51 12/06/2012
clear cynder and clear whamshell i think look the awesomest. too bad ill never own either since ive never even seen a variant in real life. glow in the dark wrecking ball also looks pretty cool.
regular skylander that looks the best to me is camo. hes my favorite toy character.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#21 Posted: 06:00:05 12/06/2012
I would say...freaking Camo and glow in the dark Zap Those have not only cool poses but cool ideas
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
spiderbrush Green Sparx Gems: 183
#22 Posted: 06:24:47 12/06/2012
Personally, I really like the Hex and Lightning Rod toys.=3 One's a witch-like character and the other... is like a Greek God.
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#23 Posted: 06:36:21 12/06/2012
smilie Love the iridescent blue body
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#24 Posted: 06:42:16 12/06/2012
I'm a new fan of Wham Shell's figure design, he has a great amount of detail on his mace and body (such as the cracks on the surface of the mace and the grooves on his shell).
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#25 Posted: 08:28:54 12/06/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
Okayz...

This beats them All!

[User Posted Image]

i totally agree!!! and the regular version of hex also looks amazing!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:30:41 12/06/2012 by hexthebeast45
greenpuff Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#26 Posted: 17:00:24 12/06/2012
Is the stump smash furry?
---
Finished SG!
I got smilie and smilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#27 Posted: 17:02:08 12/06/2012
Prism Break gets my vote. Best looking non-variant out there.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#28 Posted: 18:59:17 12/06/2012
Really Hime? I think Best non variant...I go for Flameslinger...then stealth elf, then Wham-Shell, then Camo.

Variant...I like Crystal Wham-Shell...but all are pretty amazing looking.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#29 Posted: 21:05:03 12/06/2012
Quote: greenpuff
Is the stump smash furry?
You betcha!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#30 Posted: 22:21:40 12/06/2012
Yea, it's Flocked Stump Smash. I'm honestly not bothered by it, but I do find it hilarious. What is even better is it appears to be karmic retribution for a sarcastic comment directed at Jack Sinatra in the old thread Frito-Lay thread. I'll quote it below to save time for those interested in reading it:
Quote: Jack Sinatra
Yea it is only a toy, but tell that to my eight year old who's waiting for his toy...

You coward! Fine! I'll tell your 8 year old, bring him now to the computer screen!
Greetings Portal Master,

It's me...Eon, I have some good news and some bad news. Bad news first, I guess... so it turns out, the Skylander that you won from the Frito Lay contest, Flocked Stump Smash, escaped from the factory and is on his way to go fight Kaos by himself. We told him it would be a bad idea, but he said the fate of the Earth and all of Skylands was in his fuzzy little stumps. We couldn't come up with a better argument than that, so we let him flocking go on his way. Skylanders are indeed real and obviously heroes too!

Now here's the good news, your dear old dad is working very closely with me and Santa, yea, I know, some school kids said he doesn't exist, but here's a secret...he does. ...and through your dad who is acting "Little Helper and Honorary Skywhatsmydingus," Santa has authorized him to buy you whatever it is you want Skylander wise, for the rest of this year. That's right, any and all Skylanders you want, regular or Giant...for whatever reason! Isn't that great!?

Well...here's where you come in. Communications between Santa and parents are easily forgotten due to their adultness. ...it makes them forget things for some reason. So, it's up to you to make sure to remind your dear old dad of his commitment every time you can...be sure to remind him whenever you are in the car about Skylanders...the more often the better! If you find him asleep grab some pots and pans and bang them together to make loud noises where he is whenever you come home without a new Skylander you want. If you let him forget about his commitment, you're also killing me...and Santa...because we survive on the faith of you and your parents...

Anyways, someday...hopefully soon Portal Master, your Flocked Stump Smash will hopefully not get his flocking stumps kicked and defeat Kaos and make it back to you, but until then...rest assured that he'll be fighting with all his fuzzy might...for your sake.

Skycerely,
Eon

P.S.: Do not contact me...Mrs. Eon and I have been getting too much fan mail from this GameMaster fellow who claims to be Skyland's biggest fan...more like...Skyland's biggest stalker...we fear for our safety. Anyways, we've went into witness protection and we're in hiding...

The small difference is, in my case, he escaped from his base, lol.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me