Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Series 2 works in game 1 [CLOSED]
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6314
#1 Posted: 21:14:21 06/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I thought I would share it here for you guys and I give credit to greenuff
Go on to giants website (http://www.skylanders.com/giants) Click on what everybody's asking and scroll to the bottom! It says it!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#2 Posted: 22:10:18 06/06/2012
I think most people who have been following Giants already knew about Series 2 figures being backwards compatible with Spyro's Adventure. Most people were just unhappy there would be extra stuff for Series 2 in Giants and their Series 1 figures would be obsolete. Thanks for the link though.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3 Posted: 22:43:38 07/06/2012
That's good.
greenpuff Blue Sparx Gems: 648
#4 Posted: 06:51:59 08/06/2012
Thanks lol.
---
Finished SG!
I got smilie and smilie
Johnster1 Red Sparx Gems: 69
#5 Posted: 10:06:37 08/06/2012
I have to say, this is really good. But I don't see why we have to pay more for an increased level cap on new figures, unless I misread that. Plus, those gameplay images - while do enhance my Giants mood - still look like they were using the Skylanders: Universe graphics.
---
Spyro gamer since 1998. JohnGreasyGamer on YouTube (the number one source for number two games).
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#6 Posted: 12:41:59 08/06/2012
Quote: Johnster1
I have to say, this is really good. But I don't see why we have to pay more for an increased level cap on new figures, unless I misread that. Plus, those gameplay images - while do enhance my Giants mood - still look like they were using the Skylanders: Universe graphics.

The increased level cap is for all Skylanders including the ones we already have... the new ones will have new abilities though.

Source: This article via this post from t7gga
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#7 Posted: 14:05:22 08/06/2012
I really doubt the brand new characters will work in the old game, how would it? they aren't programmed into the game. I'm sure the reposes will work but not the new characters.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#8 Posted: 14:26:28 08/06/2012
Quote: SteveW
I really doubt the brand new characters will work in the old game, how would it? they aren't programmed into the game. I'm sure the reposes will work but not the new characters.

The new new ones won't (Jet-Vac, Pop Fizz etc.) but the "new" reposes will... It has been confirmed.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me