Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dark Spyro [CLOSED]
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#1 Posted: 03:00:54 05/06/2012 | Topic Creator
So I want Dark Spyro but this is where I sit.... The 3DS starter is $50... so pass on that. I don't want to keep scalpers in business so I ask this question. Will Dark Spyro be released as a single? And if he is, when? If hes released as a single when Giants come out, I think he would be in the "new release" and with only eight others (not including Giants) scalpers are going to be all over it. I'm not about to start the hunting all over again for one skylander... Anyone have ideas to help me out?
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 03:05:35 05/06/2012
Dark Spyro has been released as a single overseas, and honestly I can see it being in a single pack here for Giants. (since they'll more than likely have more of the Giants 3DS game on shelves.

You could try finding someone overseas to ship one for you, but there ARE occasionally deals on the 3DS starter pack. If you really want Dark Spyro that badly though, you might as well end up buying it and taking the extra Ignitor and Stealth Elf and selling those. (Potentially reselling the game back to gamestop or something.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
drummerw Green Sparx Gems: 335
#3 Posted: 04:01:49 05/06/2012
depending on what platform you play (ps3 here) the 3ds portal can save you a hell of alot in the long run, why if it is hooked up to the usb chord it gets its power through that, ergo does not need battery power and yes it works on my ps3. I then sold the game to someone who had it stolen, which in the end dark spyro cost me the same as any other character, $15 aud
---
37/37 + Blue bash + Walmart Red drill Segant
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#4 Posted: 19:23:29 05/06/2012
if you look around you can already buy the dark spyro single in america, as i have seen some on ebay in the american packaging
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 19:27:46 05/06/2012
i got mine from tesco in uk there flooded with them try to find someone who will give you a trade for someone you can find
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#6 Posted: 19:54:59 05/06/2012
i got mine from smyths toys in northern ireland as i have a friend who lives there as i thought that was going to be the only place to get them from, then i found out about a month ago from my missus who works for tesco about them having them, so when they got them last week i bought a couple more for my future retirement fund
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me