Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Halloween Rp- fifth times the charm
First | Previous | Page 21 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Halloween Rp- fifth times the charm [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1001 Posted: 15:36:45 28/11/2012
He ripped off a strip of his pants and wadded it, biting down on it. He nodded, bracing himself.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1002 Posted: 12:31:57 29/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta bit the tips of her middle and index finger, a black slimey liquid flowing from it. This liquid slowly formed what looked like a rubber hand. "ReadY? One..." And the little blobs of liquid darted into Levana's leg, feeling like acid going through, "grabbing" the bullet, and darting right back out. This left the bullet in Sozinta's hand, covered in a mixture of Levana's blood and the black stuff.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#1003 Posted: 15:00:32 29/11/2012
He screamed around the fabric, pain lancing through him. "ah! Ahhh sh-t what was that!?" he spat it out, and glared at her.
#1004 Posted: 02:48:52 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"That was a small peice of my actual form, which I released from the compresion. I'm a giant mass of that and some other stuff..." Sozinta replied, not looking at Levana. "It's just quicker to do it like that... "
---
#1005 Posted: 02:50:59 30/11/2012
Levana rubbed his leg... "felt like fire." he muttered. "anyway... Okay..." he stood, carefully.
#1006 Posted: 13:39:27 05/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, I came home on the day i was going to tell you that i was moving and wouldn't be able to come online to find my computer already in a box. >.< Sorry.
--

Sozinta nodded, "It doesn't surprise me that it did." She said and then motionined to the basement again. "I'm going to dirrectly transfer my vehical straight to another one of my little hideouts."
---
#1007 Posted: 19:04:53 06/12/2012
OOC: S'all good, I had schoolwork to do anyway.

He nodded. "I'm still going with you." He went to take a step and almost collapsed again, supporting himself on the wall. "Sh-t."
#1008 Posted: 22:12:46 06/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Look in the Kitchen, third cabinet from the door, move the back panel. You'll find this needle looking thing. Use it like a normal needle. It has a strong pain killer in it." Sozinta said, "And get anything else out of there while you're at it... I don't think I'll be able to stand."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1009 Posted: 01:07:16 07/12/2012
Monster:

Name: Jafell
Species: Werewolf
Personality: He is valient, courageous, compassionate and honest. However above all he is extremely shy and timid most of the time but if driven over the edge he can become vicious and terrifying as well.
Power(s): Super senses and physical abilities.
Other: He is feared by the populous.
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance: He is 6ft 6 feet tall and has thick fur that feels like fine silk. His fur is pure snow-white and covers his entire body. He looks and always will be a wolf. He has deep blue eyes that are so cold they even cause even the dead to shiver. He has slashes over both of his eyes. He wears a long trench coat and has to pistols at his side as well as a pair of beautiful katannas slung across his back.
#1010 Posted: 03:13:56 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: I want to wait for Goldie before accepting you.
---
#1011 Posted: 18:27:18 15/12/2012
Ooc: sweet another vic-imean person! smilie And Nighty, you're in charge of this as much as I am. Accept if you think they should be accepted. smilie

Levana managed to get to the kitchen, and grabbed the needle. He used it, and waited for it to take effect, gathering things as he did.
#1012 Posted: 18:47:33 15/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: okay, I just wanted the only other opinion on this RP. ACCEPTIFIED!
--

Well, strong pain killer was a bit of an understatement. However, the pain should have been gone. Sozinta waited for Levana to return when she over heard something from the television...
"This just in! An entire town destroyed, survivors claim to have seen a little girl at the scene, however, doctors claim this is just part of the trauma!" Sozinta sighed, after hearing this. "What is the world coming to... "
---
#1013 Posted: 21:41:43 15/12/2012
Levana returned, limping slightly all the same. He had packed things into a couple plastic bags hee'd found, which he tied up and slung over his shoulders. He picked sozinta up carefully.
#1014 Posted: 21:46:15 15/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Remind me after we get to my other hideout to look into what oi heard on the news." Sozinta said, waiting for him to head for the space craft.
---
#1015 Posted: 21:47:52 15/12/2012
"alright." he headed down, hurrying but being careful. "do i even want to ask?"
#1016 Posted: 21:49:51 15/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well, considering it might have to do with the little girl your entity friend was protecting, maybe not." Sozinta said, watching at the glass opened up to let them both in.
---
#1017 Posted: 00:58:38 16/12/2012
"... Well sh-t." he said, knowing that would end badly no matter what. He carried her in, and set her upright, supporting her.
#1018 Posted: 03:41:41 16/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta waved her hand out, the screens opening up infront of her. "Hold on to something." She said as the thing was already going through it's lurching change of position.
---
#1019 Posted: 13:30:39 16/12/2012
He held on to her, keeping both of them up. "alright." he said, smiling and settling his arms around her waist. If that wasnt flirting, he didnt know what was.
#1020 Posted: 14:35:17 16/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta actually messed up one of the things she was typing so rapidly when he did, she quickly fixing it and for the most part remaining fairly calm about it. Although, from that distance he'll probably notice that her cheeks are slightly pink. The entire machine lurched, whizzing stopping for a second before lurching again, this time in sort of a curved lurch before it stopped. There it was positioned over the part of the planet that was locked entirely in midnight. "Okay... now, we actually land... " She said, starting to type yet another long strand of unrecognizable language.
---
#1021 Posted: 21:51:30 16/12/2012
He noticed, and smiled, then rested his chin on her shoulder, watching. He had no idea what was being typed, of course, but still, it was cool to watch.
#1022 Posted: 22:40:50 16/12/2012 | Topic Creator
The machine lurched again, going through an immense amount of pressure before coming to a complete stop. "We're here. This should be the beach house I bought back in 1980... Although it might be that lodge cabin i had built in the 1800's... My system tends to get those two mixed up." Sozinta said, looking back at Levana.
---
#1023 Posted: 02:36:18 17/12/2012
He raised an eyebrow. "that sounds like it could be problematic." he said, slowly letting her go, making sure she could stand.
#1024 Posted: 03:49:25 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"It's because of the bug in the anti mater recreation unit, i haven't been able to get off this planet to actually get it repaired and I got electrocuted last time I tried to fix it." Sozinta said, very carefully heading for the edge of the glass of the dome.
---
#1025 Posted: 12:41:48 17/12/2012
"oh. Well. Thats bad." he stated, following her.
#1026 Posted: 22:14:15 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
She looked around the outside of the dome, slowly making her way over to the stair way up. "Yea... " She said. "At least it's not the engine itself... That would be hell... "
---
#1027 Posted: 22:17:30 17/12/2012
He shrugged. "I'll take your word for that one." he muttered, and offered her his arm to help her up the stairs.
#1028 Posted: 22:23:54 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta took his arm and started up the stairs, "Thank you, Levana... " She said quietly.
---
#1029 Posted: 22:26:54 17/12/2012
He glanced over at her and nodded. "You probably saved my life, you know. I would've gotten myself killed in this... World of a different time. So... Thank you." he smiled at her warmly.
#1030 Posted: 22:30:39 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta smiled and opened the door at the stop of the stairs. Immediately the smell of salt filled the air and Sozinta smiled, "I got the coordinates right after all." She said.
---
#1031 Posted: 22:45:44 17/12/2012
He inhaled deeply, and sneezed. "apparently." he took anothe deep breath, and decided he liked the smell.
#1032 Posted: 23:19:09 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"I see you made it." Came a familiar voice from the far end of the room ahead. Sozinta tensed visibly, she glaring at the invisible figure. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to come on to another person's property? Who are you?" "Akane. Akane Satarangashi."
---
#1033 Posted: 23:45:07 17/12/2012
Levana blinked. "she helped me find you." he whispered to her, hoping to sooth any nerves.
#1034 Posted: 02:53:49 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"She's a inter-dimensional border controlling entity that can bend reality to her with the power enough to create planets and she wanted something with me? I have a right to be nervous. She's a Border Weaver, Lock-Smith, Key Master. Pick one." Sozinta said, as Akane slowly appeared. "I Cannot create planets, you know-" "Sure, why? Oh that's right, hang in the balance, is it? Look, I am not in the mood to put up with a key-master's crap!" "I didn't ask you, Chaotic mass, now shut your D@mn mouth because i saved your life."
---
#1035 Posted: 11:37:21 18/12/2012
Levana shrugged... "she sort of did. I wouldve given up if she hadnt helped me. Repeatedly."
#1036 Posted: 02:33:22 19/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta gave Levana this look and then returned her attention to the girl. "Now, I told the human that I would answer any questions he had once you two were safe. Now that you are, feel free to ask." Akane said, remaining visually cool.
---
#1037 Posted: 17:24:31 19/12/2012
Levana blinked. The look said for him to shut up, and the girl said to ask questions... F-ck. "Um... What are you?"
#1038 Posted: 01:18:25 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"An inter-dimensional border controlling entity that can bend reality to my will. We don't really have an established name." Akane said, she shrugging. She lifted her arm to reveal the lock tied around her wrist, "I have a lock over each point of myself that I know is locked, or that I cannot usefully. By using keys I can unlock these, and locks upon other or on anything."
---
#1039 Posted: 13:12:07 20/12/2012
He nodded... "you should really fix the lack of a name thing. Inter-dimensional border controlling entity is a mouthful. Speaking of entity, do you know where Flora is?"
#1040 Posted: 23:10:29 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
"Now that i think of it, she should be hunting down the girl that I set off to even the balance... " Akane said, shrugging. Sozinta growled, "Your the one who set off that little time bomb?! You ****ing b!tch!" "The world was out of balance, it was just protocol... "

Meanwhile, Flandre slowly walked away from what was left of the town she had destroyed, singing to herself, "...they all forgot her, and then there were none?" She laughed to herself her red eyes flashing through the darkness, "What fun... what fun..!" She said as her wings' glow grew into a raging light.
---
#1041 Posted: 15:37:56 22/12/2012
Levana glared not sure what to say...

Flora was putting out fires, saving those who could be saved, helping people who still could be helped. There werent many. She rushed about, and soon there was nothing more she could do but wipe some minds and go round up her wayward charge.
#1042 Posted: 17:34:55 22/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Akane shrugged, "It was either set her off or loose half of the population of new york. Either way, I've set the world closer the balance. Sure, I may have killed several people, however, none had to be erased from existan-" She quickly raised her hand stopping a razor sharp needle of chaotic energy aimed for her eye. "Now now, Don't make me have to put you in your place, choatic mass... " "Get the hell out of here before I tear you apart... !" Sozinta said in a very frightening voice Levana had never heard Sozinta use, which sounded very much like a snarling animal and glass on a chalk board. Akane smile and gave a quiet laugh, "How cute, you think you can beat me. I'm not going to waste my breathe on arrogant creatures. We'll meet again, though." She said vanishing.

Flandre continued walking, slowly licking the blood off of her hand. Some man stopped his car next to her, scrolling down the window. "Little girl, are you lost, do you need a ride into town?" She stopped, slowly turning towards him, he seeing her fully for the first time, "Are you okay?! Hey?!" Flandre just laughed quietly, and nodded her head. "Let's play a game..." She said and she smashed his head in the the laevatein.
---
#1043 Posted: 03:24:02 23/12/2012
Ooc: hahaha... You know you spend too much time online when you say 'scrolling' instead of rolling. smilie

Levana winced, startled, reminded that this woman he traveled with, who had saved him, was, in fact, something millions of times more powerful than himself.

Flora found the dead guy a few minutes later, and followed the blood trail from there.
#1044 Posted: 14:07:48 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: LOL, true. smilie
--

Sozinta looked back at the Levana, seeing the look on his face. She quickly looked away from him, "I'm sorry... she just really ticked me off... " She said, knowing that it wasn't really that good of excuse for her strange voice a minute ago.

Flandre was only a short way up the road, laughing quietly as she sang to herself. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that Flora was there.
---
#1045 Posted: 15:59:58 23/12/2012
He shrugged, a little freaked, but not overly. "It's okay. Freaky, but okay. I'll want an explanation later, but right now I don't give a damn." he stepped up behind her, two fingers casually walking up her spine, and then he smoothed a few fly away hairs on her head. With that he went to find the bathroom.

Flora zipped over. "Flandre. Flandre, what the hell was that?" she snapped, landing and walking with her.
#1046 Posted: 00:14:40 24/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Sozinta's cheeks were a slight shade of pink as she watched Levana go. She then went to walk around the house to see what condition the house was in after not seeing it a in a while.

Flandre's expression didn't change with Flora suddenly being there, and she only laughed louder. She glanced at Flora, her face becoming more visible, blood stain and set in a creepy smile with her red eyes blazing from under her bangs, "It's so fun...! Fun..! They die so easily...! They smell so sweet... Red... red... sweet... " She said, slowly quieting into an incoherent babble.
---
#1047 Posted: 15:14:48 24/12/2012
Flora groaned... "Your sister will have my head if I don't find a way to fix... This..." she motioned to all of Flandre, and huffed a sigh... "for once I have no idea what to do, though..." she pulled out a phone she'd hijacked off some poor guy and called the mansion. Or, she called Koren.

The vampire woke up, muttering obscenities, and answered. "What?"
"Put Remi on."
"Ugh.... Fine. Whatever. Gimme a minute." she shadowed off to Remi's room, taking all of the bed blankets with her, because they were warm. She knocked loudly on the door.
#1048 Posted: 15:22:50 24/12/2012 | Topic Creator
There was a loud small from inside, but a few seconds later a very tired looking Remilia opened there door, "What do you want, Koren..? " She asked in a very groggy tone.
---
#1049 Posted: 21:56:02 24/12/2012
(a loud small... Okay then.)

"Flora. For you. Here. Bye." she handed her the phone and shadowed off to bed again.
"Remi? Um... It's about Flandre."
#1050 Posted: 23:07:00 24/12/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: That was suppose to be slam...
--

"What happened? Is she okay?" Remilia asked, sounding worried.
---
First | Previous | Page 21 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me