Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ghost Stories and glitches... [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 16:21:19 25/05/2012 | Topic Creator
This happened two times...

I was on Castle Assault level 10 with Stump Smash primary and Ghost Roaster secondary. I didn't set Ghost Roaster who is a rental and just popped in randomly to the second slot.

I timed out once and logged out once...

Both times when I logged back in, Ghost Roaster was the active Skylander and I was on someone else's skyland. When I looked at the map it had my name but the island size was an older version (I have #7) with a totally different theme and setup and there was no lair on it. I was looking at the map standing right next to the lair and it's invisible. Thankfully I could travel to my actual skyland but I'm telling you that was weird.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Venin Red Sparx Gems: 22
#2 Posted: 03:07:11 05/06/2012
This is kind of long so I will put it in a spoiler, here is part 1.

About a three weeks ago, I bought some Skylanders on ebay. I got Cynder, Dark Spyro and Legendary Spyro all from one guy. When we were messaging each other, confirming a few things he offered to throw in a used Legendary Chop Chop for free. He assured me that it was in mint condition but when I asked why he was getting rid of it he just replied, "My son just doesn't want it anymore." So I ended up accepting and he sent the figures off.

Just a little over a week later I received the figures in the mail. The three I originally purchased were new, in box and the L Chop Chop was just loose in bubble wrap. I had fun with the ones I originally purchased and it wasn't long before I maxed them out, so I decided to check out L Chop Chop. From the second I picked it up to put it on the portal of power I could tell something wasn't right about it. The figure felt ... clammy? It was very cold and even though it was dry as a bone it almost felt like it was sweating. But I just shrugged it off as nothing, it was very cold that week and I thought it was just my own hands.

The strangeness ensued when I loaded L Chop Chop onto the game, when he came on he didn't say his catch phrase or move he just stood there facing the screen with his head down, silently and eerily. The game told me this Skylander was visiting and belonged to somebody else, so I decided to see what the kid had him at before I reset him. He was at level 10 and lovingly nicknamed 'Bones'. I tried to play as him at the ruins for a while but he was moving really slowly, and he still had his head down. Whenever I tried to attack with him he just glanced up at the screen, looking almost sad. I was kinda creeped out but I just took it as a glitch and continued to reset the figure. I reset it and everything seemed to work again, he had all his animations and catch phrases back. However, there was one small detail that made my heart sink into my gut and feel uneasy, he still had the nickname 'Bones'.
---
One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
centaurion Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#3 Posted: 05:53:21 05/06/2012
Ha, Ha sounds like it's possessed smilie

"Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other,"

smilie
---
smilie Procrastination is the thief of time smilie
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#4 Posted: 14:10:35 05/06/2012
Venin, my brother is doubting your story, anyway you could prove it's real?
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#5 Posted: 15:19:19 05/06/2012
Quote: Reaganag

This.
Venin Red Sparx Gems: 22
#6 Posted: 01:05:48 06/06/2012
Quote: Reaganag

Quote: SpyraArtisan

This.

Oh, it's not real, never said it was, just made it up. I thought this was for made up ghost stories. smilie

I apologize if I mislead anyone. smilie
---
One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:01 06/06/2012 by Venin
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#7 Posted: 01:16:44 06/06/2012
I like that story Venin :D
---
but i love it all smooth
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#8 Posted: 21:52:54 20/06/2012
Nice story, Venin! xD

On the topic: There's a glitch for me, when you change a Skylander in Spyro's Universe and quickly move in one direction, the Skylander makes extremely loud footsteps for a few seconds.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me