Page 1 of 1
Your top 10 favorite Skylanders [CLOSED]
Sisqo4ever Green Sparx Gems: 162
#1 Posted: 15:51:11 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Who are your favorite 10 skylanders regular or legendary. And also add why u like them so much and please no I think they look cool comments. Here is mine

1. Zap- I luv trapping the foes with his slime, and watching them fry.
2. Spyro- he's pretty strong on the fries path and can get away from foes with his dash.
3. Cynder- her lightning path Is powerful and cool to use specially once u upgrade it all the way.
4. Gill gunt- luv his power hose he's strong with it
5. Warnado- I like firing the baby turtles at people lol
6. Sonic boom- her siren is amazingly powerful
7. Stealth elf- very fun to play with, and pretty strong
8. Sun burn- love his Phoenix dash and flame thrower, burns them right up as long as ur on target
9. Terrafin- luv how when he's underground he can't be hurt (very useful during boss fights)
10. Whirl wind- like her rainbows and she's fun to play with not the most powerful one, but pretty descent
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#2 Posted: 17:36:10 23/05/2012
Hex - love her attacks. she is strong, and just gets better when upgrade her and either path is awesome. she takes skill to use and tht is what i like (use most during boss battles, she wins everyone)
camo- once upgrade his watermelons he is pretty good at defense and strength
prism break- i love smashing crystals ontop of enemies and shooting laser beams through them plus he is powerful
sunburn- teleportation is awesome and fun to play with, not too crazy bout flamebreath but still he is awesome
warnado- quite powerful once u upgrade him, love firing the miniture warnadoes from the b attack
double trouble - rlly strong and just fun plus his voice when he does his eldrich beam is cool
wham shell-good attack paths, love his starfish and poseiden strike
drill sergeant- quick at destroying enemies, fast and runs into things
stealth elf-love playing as her, love disappearing and slashing enemies
cynder- her lightining is powerful, love her ghost, can dodge enemy attack rlly well
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:36 23/05/2012 by hexthebeast45
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#3 Posted: 18:35:08 23/05/2012
Ignitor - Insane damage, a complete beast in PVP, unique to play, and also a relatively deep character that grows with skill.
Stealth Elf - The first character I thought I'd like when we got the game turned out to be the most broken of all; yay!
Dino Rang - I didn't like him at first, but he continues to grow on me. Top-tier PVPer with a little paractice, and not bad in PVE either.
Voodood - The ultimate finesse character. Not for everybody, but if you master the learning curve of the Zipline, he's the best Magic hands-down.
Zook - No character is better at turning the entire arena into a torture chamber, and it's simultaneously the game's best system of defense.
Hex - Always loved her style, and proves that a little strategy actually can go a long way in a game of mindless destruction.
Wham-Shell - Finally a strong Water champion that does more than just punch stuff. Sorry, Slam Bam, you're fired.
Drill Sergeant - He's an acquired taste, but gets closer to Drobot than any other Tech with a little work. Better than most would think.
Lightning Rod - Just because I like his style. He's Robin Williams as the Genie transforming into Robin Williams the actor. Even sounds like him.
Gill Grunt - Because he probably won't get on many lists, and I only really have nine favorites. Also, it sounds like he says "****in' A!!"
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#4 Posted: 02:45:56 06/06/2012
My top ten favorite Skylanders are as followed:

1. Cynder - She reminds me very much of her counterpart from "The Legends of Spyro".
  2. Dark Spyro - He is filled with dark magic mixed with his powers to use to fight evil instead being wicked himself.
  3. Whirlwind - She is the first creature to be part-unicorn and part-dragon. Was her mother a unicorn or dragoness?
  4. Stealth Elf - Ninjas rule!
  5. Flameslinger - His archery skills really pay off while avoiding being damaged by enemies nearby
  6. Dino-Rang - I like dinosaurs and boomerangs.
  7. Slam Bam - Four arms is better than two!
  8. Legendary Trigger Happy - He maybe the same as the original, but this guy is way better looking and his Golden Yamato Blast is the ultimate attack.
  9. Warnado - He is the master of tornadoes!
  10. Voodood - He wears a dragon skull for a mask and is the only good orc.
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#5 Posted: 20:19:51 06/06/2012
Quote: Sisqo4ever
2. Spyro- he's pretty strong on the fries path

LSHTIDMT!!!!!
Anyway, mine are;
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
godzilla719 Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#6 Posted: 14:39:06 03/08/2012
My Favorites:
1. smilie-Sadly I haven't gotten him yet, but I love his design and his attacks and abilities are awesome
2. smilie-His flame breath destroys, teleport and pheonix dash rock, and he looks amazing.
3. smilie-Again, I don't have him, but he looks cool and has awsome powers.
4. smilie-While his thrusters are tricky to control, his lazers wreck enemies.
5. smilie-He may move slow, but he has some the strongest attacks in the game. Gaia Hammer FTW.
6. smilie-Her lightning is destructive, she's fast, and is iconic in the franchise as a whole, need i say more.
7. smilie-The most broken character in the game. I beat Kaos using only her and no one else.
8. smilie-He is fun to play as, and he reminds me of the ninja turles whenever is says cowabunga.
9. smilie-I have always loved dinosaurs and this guy is no exception.
10. smilie- I just find this guy hilarious. He is like a more entertaining version of Million Gunman from No More Heroes 2.
---
smiliesmilie Flashwing, Twilight Sparkle, Blink the Mole, Timmy Turner, Harley Quinn, Raven..... Tara Strong's a freaking boss smiliesmilie
Skorus Green Sparx Gems: 492
#7 Posted: 18:38:13 15/08/2012
1-Zap-Looks cool, hes my playstyle, fun to play, and i love frying enemies with his electrifyed slime
2-Ghost Roaster-All my friends are scared of him in battle mode lol, hes very powerful and cool
3-Dino-Rang-1 word= BEAST!
4-Ignitor-Hes pretty darn powerful and can do 104 damage in a few seconds
5-Whirlwind-Amazing on Tempest Dragon and very underrated still haven't been beaten with her in PvP
6-Cynder-Awesome and her Shadowdancer path is amazing in PvP
7-Chop Chop- He looks cool and i'm quite good at using him
8-Bash-Oh god 80 damage 1 hit
9-Drobot-Don't have him but he looks and is awesome
10-Voodood-Again don't have him but he seems pretty powerful
---
Butt.
76moocow Green Sparx Gems: 152
#8 Posted: 23:10:53 16/08/2012
1.warnadosmilieractically indestructible
2.camo:so many different ways to kill enemies
3.lightning rod:looks awesome!
4.zook:i love the bazooka!!!!!!!!!!!
5.ignitor:fire spit ball?
6smiliebig and strong
7smilieturns invisible
8:stump smash:look at those stumps bing bang pow
9.whamshell:massive hammer
10smilieduh shield!
76moocow Green Sparx Gems: 152
#9 Posted: 23:11:44 16/08/2012
camo rocks
sunburn fan 1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1520
#10 Posted: 10:33:56 17/08/2012
here's my top 10
#10 smilie
#9 smilie
#8 smilie
#7 smilie
#6 smilie
#5 smilie
#4 smilie
#3 smilie
#2 smilie
and #1 is smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me