Forum

Skylanders: Cloud Patrol

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Cloud Patrol > Skylanders cloud patrol is it worth da money
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders cloud patrol is it worth da money [CLOSED]
EpicSauce Red Sparx Gems: 75
#1 Posted: 23:59:43 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I really enjoy skylanders but i am on the fence about buying their latest game cloud patrol is i worth it?
---
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift that's why its called present -EpicSauce
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#2 Posted: 00:20:02 20/05/2012
Yes it is. Really fun!
EpicSauce Red Sparx Gems: 75
#3 Posted: 00:24:32 20/05/2012 | Topic Creator
hmm I five more people say its fun i might as well buy it! just askin is there any stupid IAP that ya have to buy?
---
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift that's why its called present -EpicSauce
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#4 Posted: 00:32:09 20/05/2012
Well, you can't really go wrong at 99 cents. smilie

That said, there's not really any 'hook' to inspire you to want to collect and use different Skylanders in the game, as they all function exactly the same. No in-app purchases are necessary; they have the usual coin and gem packages that you can choose to buy if you're impatient and want higher-level artifact upgrades faster, but the game will still play the same either way.

Owning a skylander and putting in the 10-digit code immediately unlocks them in the game, and owning an item like the Ghost Swords will give you an immediate Level 1 version of them (you can use coins to buy up to five different levels, I believe.) The items are more interesting than the Skylanders (since they actually affect gameplay), and your scores will increase accordingly as you get better levels with them.

Actually, there is ONE difference between the Skylanders; there's an "element of the day" each day, and using a Skylander of the appropriate element will give you more coins than normal.

As for the Gameplay ... I guess the easiest way to sum it up would be "Tap Tap Fruit Ninja." smilie You're trying to tap/slice enemies and coins. Touching a bomb or letting an attack object reach your ship is an instant Game Over (but you can come back once via Healing Elixir, at a cost of a percentage of coins that you've earned through that session so far). Various objectives on each playthrough (similar to the missions in games like Jetpack Joyride) modify what your priorities are in each session somewhat.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#5 Posted: 02:57:01 11/08/2012
It's pretty fun,if you want it,it's free until August 10
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me