Page 1 of 1
Most useless abilities [CLOSED]
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 06:02:39 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
What are the most useless abilities you've bought?

Here:

Spyro-Earth Pound
Never use it, never needed it.

Cynder-That soul gem ability, with the ghost that hangs around Cynder all the time.
By the time Cynder is close enough to an enemy to have that ghost go into action, the enemy has been fried by Cynder's lightning.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#2 Posted: 06:27:10 19/05/2012
Sunburn - Flight
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#3 Posted: 11:14:26 19/05/2012
stealth elf's scarecrows.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#4 Posted: 11:18:13 19/05/2012
Cynder's Flight-she already has a speed move in her shadow dash, which is 100 times better than the flight move, especially on the wii down Shadow Dancer. Just a waste of a move.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#5 Posted: 12:20:30 19/05/2012
Drobot- Afterburners

It's very powerful but its hard to get a enemy behind you that does not get killed by ur eyes
---
This user has died
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#6 Posted: 14:29:50 19/05/2012
Drill Seargents Auto Blaster: Worthless
Wham Shells Starfish Bullets: Worst in the game
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#7 Posted: 14:50:37 19/05/2012
of course the cynder soul gem!
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#8 Posted: 16:27:58 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: jennacat4
of course the cynder soul gem!

Exactly. Just a purple ghost that hangs around, doing practically nothing.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#9 Posted: 17:26:15 19/05/2012
I think Drobots flight is probably up there
Considering every time you hit a wall he stops flying. And considering his speed, I find it hard NOT to hit the walls all the time.

And yeah, Stealth Elfs scarecrows is another. Sure, I end up using them a lot... considering they are linked to the main purpose of stealth elf
But I find no enemy even gets anywhere near the scarecrow before I've already started attacking them. Stealth Elf doesn't need a decoy
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#10 Posted: 17:34:04 19/05/2012
I never use Terrafins little shark attack thing...
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#11 Posted: 19:35:56 19/05/2012
Slam bam- googles
---
THE END IS NEAR
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#12 Posted: 08:16:49 20/05/2012
stump smash soul's gem
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
FlamePrimus Red Sparx Gems: 11
#13 Posted: 08:23:24 20/05/2012
Spyro's Earth Pound I agree smilie
---
My Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
andreas20012001 Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#14 Posted: 08:33:19 20/05/2012
Quote: voodude
stump smash soul's gem

yes the easy water on the game
---
my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/andreasgoethals?feature=mhee
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#15 Posted: 01:54:21 21/05/2012
Spyro's Earth pound, Cynder's ghost, and Double Trouble's soul gem ability.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#16 Posted: 02:06:52 21/05/2012
Slam Bam's soul gem is pretty stupid. He surfs faster on water, and wears sunglasses. That's all. For the most expensive upgrade in the game, that's dangerously close to not doing anything.
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#17 Posted: 02:23:00 21/05/2012
None they are all useful.
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#18 Posted: 02:32:17 21/05/2012
There are a handful of questionable value but there are three I am simply not buying at all:

Prism Break's soul gem
Cynder's soul gem
Slam-Bam's soul gem
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#19 Posted: 08:21:19 21/05/2012
Quote: Kirby_rules
None they are all useful.

Exactly I even use extoplasom mode with smilie which is great if you use it right
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
spyrodadragon Green Sparx Gems: 490
#20 Posted: 21:55:55 04/07/2012
Quote: Astrail
Considering every time you hit a wall he stops flying. And considering his speed, I find it hard NOT to hit the walls all the time.

And yeah, Stealth Elfs scarecrows is another. Sure, I end up using them a lot... considering they are linked to the main purpose of stealth elf
But I find no enemy even gets anywhere near the scarecrow before I've already started attacking them. Stealth Elf doesn't need a decoy

i hate drobot for this
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
or the enderman will kill you
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#21 Posted: 22:16:41 04/07/2012
I don't think any ability to any skylander is useless... at all.

I use all of them in certain ways and points.
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#22 Posted: 22:20:37 04/07/2012
Prism Break isnt useless just very hard to use
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#23 Posted: 23:22:54 04/07/2012
I LOATHE smilie's. It's so useless, cause it rips you out of the ground when you touch a bounce pad. And considering my Terrafin has max speed + the winged hat, he's gonna hit some bounce pads. Seriously, though, he's the fastest thing ever when you max out his speed, he's impossible to get away from.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
lucidity0001 Blue Sparx Gems: 885
#24 Posted: 23:38:39 04/07/2012
Quote: noco99
I LOATHE smilie's. It's so useless, cause it rips you out of the ground when you touch a bounce pad. And considering my Terrafin has max speed + the winged hat, he's gonna hit some bounce pads. Seriously, though, he's the fastest thing ever when you max out his speed, he's impossible to get away from.

He was a rocket with the lil devil hat
---
~yeah for the time being, at least~
Madhouse1 Green Sparx Gems: 450
#25 Posted: 13:45:14 05/07/2012
dino rangs sand traps and anyones flight power
---
Right now I'm willing to battle people on Super Smash Bros Brawl
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#26 Posted: 13:50:16 05/07/2012
Sunburn Phoenix Dash. Down Flamethrower path it does nothing but take up a move slot. Wouldn't be so bad but the timing of it is awful! It should have been lengthened down that path...
#27 Posted: 14:42:15 05/07/2012
flameslinger's arrows they don't make a dent in kaos or any boss
---
everyone spam this now Posted Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i...0x/30597908.jpg
Legodude56 Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#28 Posted: 14:48:47 05/07/2012
I really think Boomer's troll bomb boot is really pointless. Plus it is really hard to kick the bombs anyway. Slam bam's is also really lame.
---
"You have to go back" -Matt
#29 Posted: 14:53:22 05/07/2012
Quote: Legodude56
I really think Boomer's troll bomb boot is really pointless. Plus it is really hard to kick the bombs anyway. Slam bam's is also really lame.

i hate his troll bombs anyway and no i'm not a super fan because of my pic i choose it because i like protpye boomer just read my signature
---
Skorus Green Sparx Gems: 492
#30 Posted: 21:40:21 19/08/2012
smilie fire shield
it rarely ever deflects anything
now i have blitz spyro it rocks
---
Butt.
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#31 Posted: 22:17:40 19/08/2012
I have to say I disagree with the Flameslinger remark,anyways I agree with Cynders Soul Gem and I never used Ignitors blue flame charge attack,also I also think that all flight exept Warnado's (mini Warnado's rule) and Gill Grunts Jet pack is a waste,the second a character with wings goes near water it should start flying
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#32 Posted: 22:24:10 19/08/2012
DS's auto blaster on the Megadozer path isn't useless. IT shoots very quickly and doesn't run out. If you couldn't attack while using it, it would be useless, but since you CAN, it is extra damage that can add up pretty quickly.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Guy Blue Sparx Gems: 551
#33 Posted: 00:58:18 20/08/2012
Basically almost all soul gem upgrades suck.
---
Green is not a creative color
Drobotdude Blue Sparx Gems: 622
#34 Posted: 02:48:09 20/08/2012
smilie's MIRV Mini Rockets only go straight IF the homing rocket doesn't hit anything and the minis are released. Pretty much his homing rockets destroy the enemies before it gets the to split up into mini rockets that only go straight. A MegaDozer smilie would beat a BattleDozer smilie anyday in pvp.
---
Blink and Destroy!
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#35 Posted: 09:10:04 20/08/2012
Quote: Guy
Basically almost all soul gem upgrades suck.

If you take the water weaver path for Gill Grunt,his Soul Gem ability rules!You can fly fast and charge up an anchor!
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
Jin Saotome Green Sparx Gems: 383
#36 Posted: 18:13:34 20/08/2012
Quote: spyrodadragon

i hate drobot for this

Drobot's flight power is in the 'hover' mode. It makes him an unstoppable beast. While hovering you maintain direction while shooting and can effectively retreat/evade while still dealing damage to an enemy.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#37 Posted: 18:28:25 20/08/2012
Whirlwind's Soul Gem is useless. In Single Player that is.
---
Bring the Fanta
tomdebomb Green Sparx Gems: 167
#38 Posted: 19:40:42 20/08/2012
Actually as most players will try to approach drobot, he can turn and fly away leaving the foe with knockback and no quick way of catching him
---
That was close! You nearly won
... and you nearly failed so much worse
tomdebomb Green Sparx Gems: 167
#39 Posted: 19:45:57 20/08/2012
prism break's soul gem upgrade soul gem upgrade is very useful against the likes of camo and hex. If you destroy camo's melons as they are sprouting for example, they will turn into crystals leaving camo surrounded. Then all it takes is a beam at the temporarily helpless camo to deal fair damage
---
That was close! You nearly won
... and you nearly failed so much worse
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#40 Posted: 19:47:54 20/08/2012
Sidekicks abilities are none so they are the worst
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Esunmar Green Sparx Gems: 452
#41 Posted: 18:44:33 23/08/2012
Quote: zap18
Drill Seargents Auto Blaster: Worthless
Wham Shells Starfish Bullets: Worst in the game

I have mine on the starfish path. With the homing in and triple thing, it's pretty good.

I usually position the decoy for the enemies to go after them and then attack enemies at another side of the room and then come back to get them.

Quote: Drobotdude
smilie's MIRV Mini Rockets only go straight IF the homing rocket doesn't hit anything and the minis are released. Pretty much his homing rockets destroy the enemies before it gets the to split up into mini rockets that only go straight. A MegaDozer smilie would beat a BattleDozer smilie anyday in pvp.

I tend to shoot them off earlier and then rush in with a charge.
In PVP this path is a monster 'cause I can shoot off from the other side of the room and they do a good job of tracking.
---
Life has given me a voracious hunger and all you give me is candy.
So I'm leaving with my legs and my youth even if jealousy kills you.
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#42 Posted: 01:38:31 24/08/2012
@voodude: If you ever play Steakth Elf as Forest Ninja (which is fun to try by the way), then the scarecrows can be used as a primary method of attack, though in PvP it may require a lot of practice and very careful timing. The margin for error with this in PvP is indeed low, but if you can catch your opponent amongst all three scarecrows, they'll be dealing 40 damage every time they swing, and they swing very fast! Follow it up with some hit-and-run with her flips and daggers and you've dealt a massive blow to your opponent before they've had the time and space to react.

@Legodude56: I've managed to use Boomer's Troll Bomb kick in PvP on a few ocasions. There's just a learning curve to it is all: you have to teach yourself to turn Boomer's back to your opponent so that the bomb is dropped facing the opponent, and then get enough feel for his movement controls to be able to kick it in the right direction. Throw in some pure luck and you can even hit moving targets!

@CAMOflauge: I completely disagree that Gill Grunt's jetpack is a waste. I've found his ability to strafe with it whilst pumping out water+sea creatures indispensible in both single player and PvP. The fact that the jetpack flies strafe-style means that Gill Grunt can use it to flee from his opponent when in trouble, but at the same time still be facing them and attacking! The trick is just to get used to controlling it whilst using his other attacks. A tip that will help with this, If you're on an Xbox/Playstation/GamePad-style controller, is to use one of the shoulder buttons to operate the jetpack instead of the usual 3rd attack button.

Useless attack in my personal opinion? Ignitor's basic sword attack.

It's range is pathetic and it's damage is non-existant in comparison to just using his fire soul attack repeatedly up close when the enemy is in melee range. I even use the big blue sword attack ocasionally because of it's vertical hitbox that lets you strike enemies who are in mid-air after touching a bounce pad.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:54 24/08/2012 by EgoNaut
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me