Page 1 of 1
Hex Fan Club! [CLOSED]
PearlHex Green Sparx Gems: 345
#1 Posted: 22:08:21 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hex is my Favorite Skylander. I Also love to play Skyrim so the fact that she's a Dark Elf is also awesome. Join up if you also dig Hex.

"Fear the Dark"

Also check out my YouTube channel for Skylander videos. Just search NothinUsual
---
"Fear the Dark"
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#2 Posted: 18:10:06 18/05/2012
hex is the best skylander made by my point of view. Shes powerful, awesome, looks amazing, is awesome, fun to play as, is awesome, and i love that eerie/evil personality of hers. Plus she seems the most unique skylander out of all of 'em smilie

"Come take a walk on the dark side"
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#3 Posted: 23:34:36 21/05/2012
shes my 3rd do im in
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 00:21:01 22/05/2012
About time there was a fanthread for her :U Ah,she has a classic feel of an evil witch,slow,but powerful,has a beautiful voice(though her gibberish in Universe/Skylanders Beta is downright hilarious) and it's also one of the few Skylanders I could grab in here in a bookstore. What's not to love? =w=

Also,is it me or is she afraid of heights?Hex screams quite loudly if a Jump Pad takes her high enough,the same way she screams when she eats a wrong plant in Universe.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
hexthebeast45 Green Sparx Gems: 417
#5 Posted: 11:34:45 22/05/2012
haha. i noticed tht, u wouldnt think she would be since she floats. her powers is what makes her awesome..well them and her personality along with her awesome appearance. looks she was kicked out of the monsters for being too evil and powerful
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smilie
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#6 Posted: 13:34:36 22/05/2012
FINALLY!!

"Fear...When I am near!"
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
#7 Posted: 20:17:38 22/05/2012
Quote: hexthebeast45
haha. i noticed tht, u wouldnt think she would be since she floats. her powers is what makes her awesome..well them and her personality along with her awesome appearance. looks she was kicked out of the monsters for being too evil and powerful

Well,considering she floats low enough to be unable to cross water,she can still be afraid of that.
Not much about her personality,since the only stuff we can get from her profiles and ingame actions and phrases is that she seems quite proud of herself. If only she appeared in Machine Of Doom so we could have a better idea about her... :Y
---
#8 Posted: 21:11:49 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: hexthebeast45
hex is the best skylander made by my point of view. Shes powerful, awesome, looks amazing, is awesome, fun to play as, is awesome, and i love that eerie/evil personality of hers. Plus she seems the most unique skylander out of all of 'em smilie

"Come take a walk on the dark side"

100% agree!
---
"Fear the Dark"
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#9 Posted: 21:19:03 22/05/2012
I think Hex is a bit strange in that her figure looks so cartoony but in the game she looks more shadowy and dark. But I do like her and she's my favorite undead. And she's holding a crystal skull. So I'm in.
---
Are you my mummy?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#10 Posted: 01:22:42 05/09/2012
I love hex! Let me join!
#11 Posted: 18:22:53 05/09/2012
*looks up on date*Eh,not sure if this will count towards the reviving topics thing.Well,creating another topic for this would be repetitive and I'm too lazy to do so,so I'll just leave this here:

In case you guys didn't see,the Wikis updated the profiles with the extended Bios from the Sticker Book. Though this one slightly contradicts the main bio,here's Hex's for all the fans that didn't see it:

"Hex was a skilled elven sorceress whose spell-casting ability once attracted great attention from all across Skylands. Many years ago, news of her power even passed to the dark and dangerous underworld. Here, the evil Undead Dragon King, Malefor, hatched a plot to kidnap her. But try as they might, Malefor's minions could not track down the slippery sorceress. Together with the entire local magic community of soothsayers, sorcerers, witches, wizards and warlocks, Hex was forced into hiding. A life on the run was not a great deal of fun, so Hex decided to take on the terrible Dragon King.

She descended into the darkest depths of the Undead underworld. Here, to Hex's surprise, the Undead army of Rhu-Barbs, Shadow Knights and Bone 'n' Arrows held back from attack. But soon she realized the gruesome reason why: by entering the land of the Undead, she had become of them. A furious Hex unleashed her most destructive magic on Malefor. When the smoke cleared, Hex was back in her village, but her Undead legacy remained. Nowadays she is the protector of magic-wielders everywhere, not to mention of Eon's most admired Skylanders."

...So,Hexy is a great deal more important than the other bio makes it seem,and not only to the Skylanders.But,as I said,it has a bit of contradiction since there are no hints that she did return to her village on foot(which,according to the other bio,made people suspect as to why is she Undead),but that's minor...The real issue is how the Undead levels in the game didn't affect the Skylanders at all,since they stay a long time around in the Underworld.
---
#12 Posted: 05:43:46 31/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
*looks up on date*Eh,not sure if this will count towards the reviving topics thing.Well,creating another topic for this would be repetitive and I'm too lazy to do so,so I'll just leave this here:

In case you guys didn't see,the Wikis updated the profiles with the extended Bios from the Sticker Book. Though this one slightly contradicts the main bio,here's Hex's for all the fans that didn't see it:

"Hex was a skilled elven sorceress whose spell-casting ability once attracted great attention from all across Skylands. Many years ago, news of her power even passed to the dark and dangerous underworld. Here, the evil Undead Dragon King, Malefor, hatched a plot to kidnap her. But try as they might, Malefor's minions could not track down the slippery sorceress. Together with the entire local magic community of soothsayers, sorcerers, witches, wizards and warlocks, Hex was forced into hiding. A life on the run was not a great deal of fun, so Hex decided to take on the terrible Dragon King.

She descended into the darkest depths of the Undead underworld. Here, to Hex's surprise, the Undead army of Rhu-Barbs, Shadow Knights and Bone 'n' Arrows held back from attack. But soon she realized the gruesome reason why: by entering the land of the Undead, she had become of them. A furious Hex unleashed her most destructive magic on Malefor. When the smoke cleared, Hex was back in her village, but her Undead legacy remained. Nowadays she is the protector of magic-wielders everywhere, not to mention of Eon's most admired Skylanders."

...So,Hexy is a great deal more important than the other bio makes it seem,and not only to the Skylanders.But,as I said,it has a bit of contradiction since there are no hints that she did return to her village on foot(which,according to the other bio,made people suspect as to why is she Undead),but that's minor...The real issue is how the Undead levels in the game didn't affect the Skylanders at all,since they stay a long time around in the Underworld.

Thanks for the info!
---
"Fear the Dark"
a cat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1641
#13 Posted: 18:55:55 31/10/2012
I'm in. Her figure glows. Her skull glows after a few minutes in the light! I love her rapid fire.
---
GRAND TOTAL SKYLANDERS: 540
#14 Posted: 04:27:51 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: a cat
I'm in. Her figure glows. Her skull glows after a few minutes in the light! I love her rapid fire.

Sweet!
---
"Fear the Dark"
#15 Posted: 00:14:41 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Have you peoples heard about S2 hex? Apparently she is now on a new level of overpowered smilie

Oh yeah! Her new figure looks amazing. I'm looking for the Lightcore version Hex but no luck in my area yet.
---
"Fear the Dark"
a cat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1641
#16 Posted: 01:28:11 14/11/2012
Lightcore is the best!
---
GRAND TOTAL SKYLANDERS: 540
#17 Posted: 01:55:00 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I heart Lightcore.
---
"Fear the Dark"
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#18 Posted: 01:32:12 15/11/2012
Hex is good and sexy but she's da gangsta emo!
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#19 Posted: 00:59:16 16/11/2012
My sister loves her.
Hex is a good character. S2 HEX FTW
syzygy333 Green Sparx Gems: 361
#20 Posted: 02:45:22 16/11/2012
Love Hex! My daughter even thinks I laugh like her....hahahahahaha...sighhhhh....! ;-)
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bl bash
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#21 Posted: 10:45:57 08/12/2012
hex is my 3rd fav female character I'll join!
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
BudBud Green Sparx Gems: 256
#22 Posted: 02:01:09 09/12/2012
My opinion is smilie and smilie.

"See Spot Burn!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:05:08 09/12/2012 by BudBud
#23 Posted: 01:58:32 13/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: BudBud
My opinion is smilie and smilie.

"See Spot Burn!"

Er what's that got to do with.. well, anything in this topic? smilie

Exactly!
---
"Fear the Dark"
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#24 Posted: 13:08:28 28/12/2012
I like hex for her attacks
hexisthebest Green Sparx Gems: 344
#25 Posted: 04:57:05 07/03/2013
Hex is the best skylanders

I am really looking forward to Lightcor Hex's release.
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#26 Posted: 02:25:52 05/04/2013
I like Hex
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me