Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > A tip for anyone hunting in the Pacific NW...
Page 1 of 1
A tip for anyone hunting in the Pacific NW... [CLOSED]
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#1 Posted: 03:28:50 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
For those looking for the elusive WHAM-SHELL in the NW, I would highly suggest checking out Fred Meyer! I did a quick search and noticed they are located in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Perhaps more states, but those for sure.

They seem to be getting several in at a time, not 1 or maybe 2 like Gamestop. I've also seen hard to find singles like Prism Break there as well.

Hope this helps you if you happen to live by a Fred Meyer!? Good luck!
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#2 Posted: 04:52:05 17/05/2012
Thanks for the heads up. I figured they were due for them soon. I have yet to see them hit the Fred Meyers here. I'm gonna have to go check tomorrow. smilie
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 01:03:32 18/05/2012
Thanks, I'll check my local Fred Meyers soon and let you guys know if I find anything.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#4 Posted: 01:29:47 18/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah.. I found 2 different stores that had 3+ wham shells and they had been there for at least a day! No Camo or Warnado though. I think its a decent shot to find variants too... I know someone who found a gold flameslinger there a few months ago.

Let me know if you find something worthwhile!
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me