Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Custom Hats (and more!) [CLOSED]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1 Posted: 21:43:11 16/05/2012 | Topic Creator
There are certain Skylanders that some of the hats are just made for. For me, and my girlfriend, the first hat our Gill Grunt got was a party hat. And both our Gill Grunts have been wearing it ever since. So much so that we actually forgot that the hat ISNT part of Gill Grunt. Gill Grunt just looks more at home in his Party Hat, and so I decided to make him one.

[User Posted Image]

It's fully removable as well. Not glued to his head or stuck in any way.

[User Posted Image]

I had an extra Cynder as well, so I decided to make her a dark cynder, so that Dark Spyro could have a girlfriend as well. (no fair letting regular spyro have all the fun!)
[User Posted Image]

I know she's been made dark by many different users, but each of us does her in their own way, but I tried to keep it as close to matching Dark Spyro as I could.

Trigger happy is the next hat I will be making. His is a bit more tricky though .
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#2 Posted: 21:45:29 16/05/2012
i like them. and why are you not making any of the avatars?
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 21:48:05 16/05/2012
Hah, that's cool. Is it made out of clay?

Actually, I'm surprised they didn't do something with hats. Like have special ones come with figures and a code to unlock them in game.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#4 Posted: 21:49:09 16/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: trentd78
i like them. and why are you not making any of the avatars?

I was in Israel for the last two weeks
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#5 Posted: 21:51:19 16/05/2012
^oh, ok. i get it.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#6 Posted: 22:23:04 16/05/2012
If only they work in the game
---
THE END IS NEAR
#7 Posted: 12:55:43 17/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha if only smilie
But im glad some of you like them!
---
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#8 Posted: 15:00:20 17/05/2012
awesome can you make the cowboy hat for trigger happy
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#9 Posted: 21:52:26 17/05/2012
If you get another Cynder, you should make her Legendary Cynder so Legendary Spyro has a girlfriend too!
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me