Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > So how many of us ended up with WAY more Skylanders than we intended?
Page 1 of 1
So how many of us ended up with WAY more Skylanders than we intended? [CLOSED]
ChopChopLurker Green Sparx Gems: 430
#1 Posted: 05:46:34 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I bought the starter kit for Wii back in March, not knowing much about the game other than it looked interesting. After the first level, it was obvious that I'd need at least one of each element to complete the game fully, so I decided to choose just one of each, including the adventure packs if I could get 'em. I did a little research on here to figure out which Skylanders were the best, then went to the shops and got a shock! smilie Bought Stealth Elf and Sonic Boom, then bought Bash and Drobot on a whim, since they were there and looked cool. Found Darklight and Pirates, didn't want Empire at first, since I already had a water Skylander, but then I got Dragons Peak and thought "Well, I may as well get all the adventure packs..."

And therein lay my downfall.

Now, I had two earth, tech and water Skylanders, which didn't seem fair. So I figured, well maybe I'll just get two of every element. But then Prism Break caught my eye, and then I decided to get ALL the dragon Skylanders, and then Wham Shell looked so awesome... Long story long, I caught the collecting bug bad, and yesterday I finally gave in and bought Lightning Rod, Zook and Drill Sarge to complete my collection. smilie

So, from my original intent of just one of each element, I've gone to thirty two, Dark Spyro and hopefully soon, the legendary packs! Eight to thirty seven, what the hell happened?!? And a sequel on the way soon! I'll have to see if my willpower will hold once Giants comes out...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:52:01 15/05/2012 by ChopChopLurker
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#2 Posted: 06:25:35 15/05/2012
I wasn't originally going to buy the ones I didn't like, although I don't thinkmy parents wanted me to get more than one of each element, until I found the Darklight Crypt. So I bought that, and ever since I've been collecting all of them-just Wham-Shell and Dark Spyro to go now. I'm pretty glad I did though-I didn't like Zook or Sunburn, but now I have them I love them, Zook is just so damn strong!
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:16 15/05/2012 by Cheeseman
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#3 Posted: 06:42:42 15/05/2012
You know it. I only wanted a few at the start. Now I just need a Wham-Shell to have them all. Well played, Activision.
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#4 Posted: 06:51:38 15/05/2012
At each point of my playing Skylanders I was perfectly happy with having:

• Just the Starter set's figures that comes with Volcanic Vault...
  • and the 3DS Starter's figures...
  • and the Adventure packs...
  • and a Wind element Skylander to have one of each element...
  • and the Legendary figures since they're so tough to find...
  • and one of each Dragon, may as well...
  • ...may as well get an extra figure I don't really want from the 3 packs, it's the same price afterall...
  • ...may as well get one of everything...
  • ...may as well pick up a Blue Bash variant...
  • ...may as well get the few exclusive figures, nothing else to get at the moment...
  • ...could use a Flocked Stump Smash too...
  • and soon... I'll be looking for Sidekicks also.

They got me...they got me real good. It's a slippery slope.

Heed my warning, before you know it, you'll be up to your knees in Skylanders figures munching on stale Frito-Lay chips...mark my words...get out while you can! *cough cough* ...save yourself!
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
#5 Posted: 07:35:02 15/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Cheeseman, that was my rationale at first too, I wouldn't get the ones I didn't like; the only trouble is that almost all of them are likeable! In my defence, I only bought Stump Smash to get his heroic challenge, since I think he's retarded. I gave him and Slambam to my little nephew, since I wasn't fond of either of them. However, I have bought Drill Sarge twice, since I promised him to the same nephew and then decided I liked him after all smilie

Capoeira, don't feel bad mate, they got to us all! Activision are putting the crack dealers to shame. smilie Hope you find a Wham Shell soon!

Sykotek, you're describing the progression of my bug perfectly! Although I've not seen any variants in the shops here, and I've resisted the urge to pay the scalpers' prices. I'm thinking it's too late for me not to want the sidekicks figures as well though, if we get 'em over here in Oz.
Rasche Red Sparx Gems: 59
#6 Posted: 09:37:47 15/05/2012
got the game for my son and thought i'd treat him with Bash as extra little did i know i'd end up having to buy them all (well at least he isn't going around causing trouble in the streets)
---
37/37 Club
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#7 Posted: 10:22:18 15/05/2012
Activision was brilliant when they made the decision to put a figure in with the adventure packs. If you wanted all four, it forced you to end up with two water elements. And who was going to wait until Dragons Peak was released to get a fire element? It pretty much guaranteed people would own two of each element, and if you've got two, why not just go for them all? That was my thinking, anyway. Stupid game.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#8 Posted: 11:01:03 15/05/2012
Aha! I started off with a fig but no game as my son got one (Eruptor) through market research, read marketING.

So I got the game and then discovered the concept of "needing" a fig from each element.

Then the addiction kicked in and I got all of the figs possible. The adventure pack bait also got me, like other.

Now I am so hooked I have been collecting variants and getting figs from overseas when not available here in Oz.

You know the drill - Hi, my name is Chaos and I am an addict...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#9 Posted: 11:06:43 15/05/2012
No, actually, I planned on getting all of them from the start.
Besides the variants, which I'll only get in the store or for a very low online price.
---
but i love it all smooth
Thelawtman Red Sparx Gems: 47
#10 Posted: 11:46:21 15/05/2012
I always planned on getting them all, I am ocd and can not play a game and not complete it to 100%.
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#11 Posted: 13:06:42 15/05/2012
I originally planned just to get one of each element.... then I realised there was a dragon in each element. Okay, I'm a pretty huge dragon lover... better get those too.
But then some of them weren't going to come up for months and months and months?? Well... better... get another cool one in that element until then. So I ended up with Sonic Boom instead of Whirlwind, Stealth Elf instead of Camo....
And when wave 3 came out in the UK.... began searching everywhere to try and find the figures (They were being released... in waves... o_e). So I ended up with the Whirlwind/ DS/ DT triple and then I went and brought more figures JUST to finish one of each element and then.... well yes.... since then I just went "OH WHY DON'T I TRY AND AIM FOR THE MAJORITY OF THEM?"
The only ones I'm missing are wave 5 and ones I don't particularly like now.... :I
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
drummerw Green Sparx Gems: 335
#12 Posted: 13:25:50 15/05/2012
Well my journey started by my wife coming home from a friends place saying I want skylanders (little did she know I wanted to get skylanders and that these few words would realease a beast that could not be tamed, but we will get to that latter). So I traded in some games and got the starter pack for the ps3 for nothing.
After playing the game we like other people went well we better get one of each element to be able to finish the game 100%, we went to Target the next day and laybuyed $120 worth of three packs. This would have been fine if we stopped there, but i felt an itch that couldn't be scratched.
We went the next week and got the laybuy out, my wife was like let's see what other ones they have, one then procedded to get all of the then available three packs.
Well we had alot then and showed our friend who first introuduced my wife to skylanders, she was like wow, I got a good pay this week guess what i am going to get, she then procedded to get all the ones we had.
The week after that I was on the phone, and not realising these objects were being realesed in waves procedded to call different shops in a 200km radius, I was that desperate to collect them all.
Last week I brought the 3ds starter pack to get dark spyro, do I have a 3ds, no, lucky I could sell the game to someone and use the portal on the pc for my kids to go online with.
My final one I purchased in Australia (Wham-shell) took me on the train 2 hours there and then 2 hours back. What do I find today but three wham-shells.
I just recieved today my legendary trigger happy and hope by the end of this week will have the legendary three pack and next week will have a blue bash which is the only variant I wanted. I did find a GITD wrecking ball on my hunt. Also my extra ignitor and stealth elf from the 3ds pack have been painted
I also have them all displayed on my desk
---
37/37 + Blue bash + Walmart Red drill Segant
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#13 Posted: 13:35:09 15/05/2012
I wanted to do just get the first 32 but when march 20th came I got Ltrigg, so I was ok with that. Then I was looking for lightning rod and I for him for Easter in the three pack even though I had cynder and Zook. Then came the best buy VV promo. I wanted VV so went for ignitor, a double whirlwind and a second stealth elf. Then we got another wrecking ball because my sister wanted another one. :/ Then I am getting Flocked Stump and looking for DarK Spyro so in the end I will have like 42.
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#14 Posted: 13:40:30 15/05/2012
I think if we had the option to walk in a store and "browse" through the skylanders, we all wouldn't have been forced to either buy it or do without it. It's easy to walk away from something, with the idea "we'll get it another day." We couldn't do that....it was now or never, do or die! I personally think if they weren't so scarce, we wouldn't have bought them all up do quickly. For me, I started to amass them ALL, with Toys "R" Us' black Friday sale...buy one get one free. I was getting two-3 packs for $20, that's like $3 each...why not??
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#15 Posted: 14:00:19 15/05/2012
I had been following details of the game for a while, so when I purchased the Wii Starter pack, I also picked up Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas. Eventually, I too realized I'd be needing some characters from the other elements so I picked up Stealth Elf and Eruptor. (Whirlwind i had picked up before I even bought the game because I liked her design)

Then came Black Friday and I couldn't pass up some bogo deals, so I ended up getting the Legendary pack and Drobot/Flameslinger/Stump Smash. Around this time, I also picked up a few other characters.

Then I saw them get sold out and kind of got worried and decided I'd just buy all of them.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#16 Posted: 14:21:57 15/05/2012
Oh yeah, the complete all chars in an element thing caught me too...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#17 Posted: 14:37:21 15/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
I wasn't originally going to buy the ones I didn't like, although I don't thinkmy parents wanted me to get more than one of each element, until I found the Darklight Crypt. So I bought that, and ever since I've been collecting all of them-just Wham-Shell and Dark Spyro to go now.

Same, minus the whole parents thing, y'know... since I'm 25 'n all lol

Wasn't really interested in Chop-Chop, 'til I saw how deadly his sword path was. Didn't like Zook, either, but DAT MIRV MISSILE+SOUL GEM!!! Wasn't interested in Doub-Trub, but I gave him a try, and I LOVE how Chuck Norris-y he is.
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#18 Posted: 15:14:10 15/05/2012
I was just going to get the 2 coolest and/or default of each element... smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie , smiliesmilie

...but with the start I got the TRU free Legendary 3 pack (that was the day, back in late Oct/early Nov last year), add smiliesmilie

...Gotta get more gold in game, need treasure chest badly smilie

...hmmmm well I do have daughters, not sons, better get smilie

...TRU reward for free skylander after Christmas smilie

...then kids' birthdays come along early in the year... well, do I buy them Polly Pockets or another Skylander???... you got that right, another Skylander, x 3 birthdays smiliesmiliesmilie

...kids see youtube video "extended trailer" and absolutely adore smilie

...free with 3-pack smilie (now my favorite water. Hey someone make little icons for elements plz)

...we will own a 3DS someday right? smilie

...what? each figure has its own Heroic Challenge??? argh smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie having unlocked their HCs and served their purpose, will sit in boxes in my shed just b/c I would rather hope to sell someday. Just remembered my smilie was free with some deal at TRU they had at the time, maybe when I got my 3DS pack.

...Might as well open smiliesmilie when I get them for their HCs

...expiring Birthday coupons in the mail from TRU. Said I would never buy him but he's the only one in stock I don't have smilie ($4)

...my bday smilie what's left? smilie and gotta get that highest speed hat

...and the one awaiting more TRU coupons, freebie, or maybe my random from the Frito-Lay contest, smilie
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:31 18/05/2012 by Toleroh
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#19 Posted: 15:43:06 15/05/2012
I only planned on buying the dragon of each element but I have ended up buying some of the other figures that I liked. However once I get Sunburn I am not buying anymore until Giants comes out.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#20 Posted: 15:50:33 15/05/2012
Started the same for my son. He originally got a few figures as toys to play with. We then got the Starter pack. Found out we needed figures from each element to complete the game and ended up with nearly all the figures. Then we got the Adventure Packs.

Great marketing machine!
Suzie-Q Green Sparx Gems: 317
#21 Posted: 16:02:28 15/05/2012
I started out intending to get them all. I bought the game for my 6 year old for Christmas and TRU was having a BOGO sale, so I bought one of each that they had. For Christmas my son got the starter pack and 1 extra character. I was afraid if I gave them all to him at once he would lose interest too fast, also he was having a hard time behaving at school, so I decided to give him one character a week if he went the full week without getting in trouble. He went a few weeks with no new character but once he started getting bored with the ones he had and he saw that bag sitting in my room full of new characters his behaver started improving! After a few months I was starting to run out of characters so I started hunting for new ones and became addicted to the hunt. He now has all characters except for dark spyro and his teacher at school is very happy with him! I am having withdraws now that I have nothing to hunt for... Coming here everyday to get my fix by seeing what other people are getting and to find info on sidekicks. Looking forward to the Giants release!
---
37/37 +BB+WERDS+FSS+all 4 side kicks
Willing to help non U.S members get U.S only promotion items, P.M. me
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#22 Posted: 16:09:53 15/05/2012
Yeah this was my issue too. I started off only wanting one of each element, then only the ones that I liked, to having all of them smilie
Yeah Activision was brilliant in doing what they did.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#23 Posted: 18:24:38 15/05/2012
I only intended to buy the ones I "liked the look of" - even made a document stating which those would be! I then looked over them again, and more added to the list, and then I couldn't leave the collection incomplete, so here I am with all of them.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#24 Posted: 19:41:58 15/05/2012
Just wanted a couple at first. The game was only bought, to begin with, to hold our son's attention after Costume Quest (his previous favorite game) fizzled out. Sadly, Vhraina and I both got addicted to it virtually overnight, and ran to the store the next day to get all the available characters. This was already way more than we had ever wanted. Originally, our intention was to get a full team (one of each element) for each of us, but due to the whole "waves" thing, most of our initial picks weren't even out. So we got what was available, vowing to complete our squads when the next figures were finally in stores. By the time that actually occurred, we had already amassed a boxed collection as well, and ended up completing the whole thing.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#25 Posted: 19:49:54 15/05/2012
like you, i wanted only one of each element. then just two. then three, but not four because i didn't wanted them all. now... I WANT EVERYTHING!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#26 Posted: 20:00:06 15/05/2012
I started out by getting my step-son a few for Christmas. Then I got him a few more. Then I figured I'd get a couple of the better characters. Before I knew it I had personally bought my step-son more than half the set and I had a complete set myself plus maybe a few duplicates for some of the favored characters to have dual paths.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#27 Posted: 20:23:29 15/05/2012
Because of the avaliability here in Brazil,I thought that I'd only get the Starter Pack.After completing the game for the first time,I went nuts for a Hex,and bought Bash as well. I have stopped for now since I'm saving for Giants,but if someone gets a Whirlwind in a radius of 20 meters or so from me,I'm probably buying it too. :U The more toys you get,the more fun the game is,seriously.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#28 Posted: 21:22:10 15/05/2012
I ended up with less than i intended, i wanted to get all 37 and blue bash but when i heard it is the same in game, i skipped it
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#29 Posted: 21:53:20 15/05/2012
I didn't plan to buy them all. I haven't bought them all.

I have only bought the ones that I like. However, my little brother has messed up my plans by buying the ones he likes too. I don't like the ones he has bought.
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#30 Posted: 22:06:17 15/05/2012
I never did plan to buy them all. I got Stump Smash, Dino-Rang and Hex to help me beat a level. I finished Kaos off with those 7 ( I got Boomer with the starter pack ). Then I did not have a adventure pack some looked SUPA awesome and yea.
---
This user has died
#31 Posted: 02:20:46 16/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hahaha, yep, this is starting to resemble some sort of AA meeting! smilie So far as I can see, we're at about a 70/30 split between those like me who bought almost randomly into a full set, and those who'd always planned it that way!
I'll admit though, apart from the money I've spent on figures, I don't regret it. It's fun to have lots of characters to choose from, and for me half the fun in game is leveling up and maxing out on the heroic challenges!
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#32 Posted: 17:55:45 16/05/2012
It continues to snowball...

Talked myself into snagging a pretty decently priced GLOW-IN-THE-DARK smilie on ebay as an "investment" but now I'm just thinking of keeping him....

uh oh...
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#33 Posted: 18:02:39 16/05/2012
I sure did. I started Skylanders after Christmas by trading a game for the 3DS Version with the 3 figures from my neighbor. This was back when Skylanders figures were scarce, so I didn't really plan on getting any more. But then I wanted one of every element. So I got them used from some friends. I had Dark Spyro, Stealth Elf, Ignitor, Zap, Dino Rang, Hex, Trigger Happy, Sonic Boom, Voodood, and Bash. That was 10 Skylanders. One of each element, and an extra magic and earth. After this I saw the ad in Best Buy for the Volcanic Vault and was intrigued by its value on ebay. I bought Stump Smash, Whirlwind, and Drobot, and then sold the vault to break even. I then found myself wanting more and more Skylanders as they became more common. I amassed around 15 for my birthday- Boomer, Prism Break, all 4 legendaries, amongst more that I bought myself. I then bought the Mega Pack for the Wii, putting me at 34 Skylanders. And now I can't stop collecting until I have the remaining 3. Really fun figures to collect, I just wish I would have paced myself more in finding them. I love walking into a store and finding Skylanders I need, I screamed with joy when I found a Camo, Ignitor, and Warnado 3 Pack. Good times.
---
Are you my mummy?
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#34 Posted: 18:30:57 16/05/2012
I still don't want all of them but I went through a similar progression as most of the people here...

• Just one of each...
  • Just one of each plus the dragons that weren't in my initial pick...
  • Just one of each plus dragons plus adventure packs...
  • Oh, some of the ones I want aren't out I'll settle with this other one from the element and get the others when they come out...
  • Neighbour has Sonic Boom, I think she's cool. Maybe I'll get her too?
  • I can't find a single but there's a triple, it's kinda like I got that one I didn't want for free...
  • You know, I didn't really like Zook but he looks pretty powerful...
  • I get some for presents...
  • Won a free Ignitor...
  • Won a free Wham-Shell (he should be here soon)...

Luckily I've had the chance to borrow some of the ones I really don't want so I'll be able to unlock all the challenges without buying Chop Chop, Stump Smash, Wrecking Ball, Boomer, Voodood, Prism Break. I'm waiting to borrow my neighbour's Lightning Rod and hopefully soon Eruptor.

I think I'm going to be able to stop at 25... hopefully...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:42 16/05/2012 by Deandria
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#35 Posted: 19:17:36 16/05/2012
Quote: ChopChopLurker
Hahaha, yep, this is starting to resemble some sort of AA meeting! smilie So far as I can see, we're at about a 70/30 split between those like me who bought almost randomly into a full set, and those who'd always planned it that way!
I'll admit though, apart from the money I've spent on figures, I don't regret it. It's fun to have lots of characters to choose from, and for me half the fun in game is leveling up and maxing out on the heroic challenges!

I completely agree with this-nearly every character is fun to play as, apart from Wrecking Ball. I don't regret any of them though-Skylanders is one of my favourite games of all time, and to get the best experience out of it you should get all the characters. I'm just really looking forward to getting Camo, Warnado and Wham Shell for my birthday.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
#36 Posted: 21:37:21 16/05/2012
I sense a common theme of people buying 3 packs even when there was a char in it that they already had.

So how many kept them and how many on-sold them?

I was the latter, I recouped a little biit by selling it cheap - by cheap I mean cheaper than a OTS single pack price. I figured it would be win/win for someone as they get a char to play with at a reduced cost and I get rid of a duplicate.
---
Soylent Green is People!
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#37 Posted: 22:27:51 16/05/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
I sense a common theme of people buying 3 packs even when there was a char in it that they already had.

So how many kept them and how many on-sold them?

I was the latter, I recouped a little biit by selling it cheap - by cheap I mean cheaper than a OTS single pack price. I figured it would be win/win for someone as they get a char to play with at a reduced cost and I get rid of a duplicate.

Yeah, I mostly bought three packs. The only singles I bought were Stump Smash, Flameslinger, Whirlwind, Legendary Trigger Happy, and Drobot. I bought the Bash Eruptor Chop Chop triple from the mega pack, Camo Ignitor Warnado, Lightning Rod Cynder Zook, Prism Break Boomer Voodood, Whirlwind Double Trouble Drill Seargent, Legendary 3 Pack, and the rest I bought from friends!
---
Are you my mummy?
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#38 Posted: 06:10:12 17/05/2012
i wish i could go back in time and stop at one of each element.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#39 Posted: 09:34:58 17/05/2012
Monsinour, mon ami - I am just about to install D3 on my laptop. We shall see if I can join the US server - what is your Battle.Net name again?
---
Soylent Green is People!
andreas20012001 Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#40 Posted: 10:49:46 17/05/2012
Quote: Himewad
Activision was brilliant when they made the decision to put a figure in with the adventure packs. If you wanted all four, it forced you to end up with two water elements. And who was going to wait until Dragons Peak was released to get a fire element? It pretty much guaranteed people would own two of each element, and if you've got two, why not just go for them all? That was my thinking, anyway. Stupid game.

stupid game ? look yourself !
---
my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/andreasgoethals?feature=mhee
lippyskillz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1371
#41 Posted: 06:05:09 18/05/2012
I've stopped at 18 but dear god it's been doing my head in trying to work out which combination I wanted to give me at least two of everything etc. ugh massive skylanders hangover
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#42 Posted: 06:47:08 18/05/2012
I ended up with WAY less than I expected.
nintendofreak Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#43 Posted: 20:32:08 18/05/2012
I ended up with 3 sonic boom then warnado and ignitor in the triple pack with camo.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me