Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Camo, Warnado, and Wham-Shell + Name Stickers
Page 1 of 1
Camo, Warnado, and Wham-Shell + Name Stickers [CLOSED]
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#1 Posted: 14:09:55 11/05/2012 | Topic Creator
First off. When are Camo, Warnado, and Wham-Shell avaliable in the UK? They are the only 3 left to complete the collection (minus the legendarys, and the blue Bash), they are the elusive 3 needed to complete. Along with Sunburn, but I have that pre-ordered.

Also, does anyone have spare name stickers for the skylanders. I have stuck mine one the poster that came with the game, but now I've done what a member has done and bought a sort master toolbox, and would like to display the skylanders names in the compartment they live
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 14:39:20 11/05/2012
I heard Camo and Warnado have been sighted, they are on the Tesco website, but I've yet to check in store.
As far as I know, Wham-Shell isn't out yet in the UK (darn).

And about the stickers, someone on here posted a tutorial on how you can take to stickers off a poster easilly.
Here's the link: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=52258
---
Bring the Fanta
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#3 Posted: 15:47:48 11/05/2012
Camo, Warnado and Dragons Peak are out in the UK now. I got Dragons Peak from Tesco on Tuesday and Camo and Warnado have been dispatched from Tesco Entertainment too.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#4 Posted: 17:32:32 11/05/2012
I got camo & warnado at tru last week, only 1 camo & 3 warnados left. Stupid tesco order won't cancel though smilie but I still want sunburn and wham-shell, neither of which I've seen in the UK
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#5 Posted: 19:38:12 14/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, I spotted camo and warnado and dragons peak in tru Bedford on Sunday, but only had enough for dragons peak as there was only 1 left, but plenty of camo and warnado. I asked about wham shell but te staff didn't know anything about him, so I rung the Stevenage branch and they said they had whamshell on Saturday but sold out in the day.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#6 Posted: 19:42:43 14/05/2012
I have a extra Cynder sticker but I cant send to the UK.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#7 Posted: 19:45:47 14/05/2012
Quote: AJAwesome
I have a extra Cynder sticker but I cant send to the UK.

you could oh iforgot what i was going to say
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#8 Posted: 20:20:15 23/05/2012
Sorry for bumping up this somewhat old topic, but does anyone have an extra set of Wham Shell's card and sticker sheet?
---
Are you my mummy?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me