Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Help [CLOSED]
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#1 Posted: 15:20:54 10/05/2012 | Topic Creator
So, I don't post like 3/4 months ago, because I think I'm quitting of Skylanders, why? I don't have money to the adventure packs, and you ask, what's the problem? And I say that the packs will stop being produced when Giants come out, I have 13 skylanders, here in Portugal we are in financial crisis( don't know how to spell that ) about 2 years, so my dad and mom can't buy me stuff like this. And without the pack I can't finish my collection and I love this game and every time that I want to play, I remember that I will never have the adventure packs. About the single figures there's no problem since in Giants all of them will be remodeled.
All I wanted to ask is if have any suggestion to my problem?
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 15:39:33 10/05/2012
My theory was that the Adventure packs will continue to be produced into Giants as they can:

-Give us more levels in Giants
-continue to make Activision more money by not putting the "exclusive" characters in a single pack and most of all..
-Virtually ensure that they don't have to spend any more money. All they'll have to do is change the Adventure logo to Giants and change some logos on the back of the boxes. Shouldn't be too hard.
-There's 28 Skylanders being remodeled for Giants, which leaves 4 out of the 32. It makes more sense to me that those characters that won't have remodels will be the Adventure Pack characters.

A good possibility is that the packs will at some point probably be 2 for 1, or I'm sure you could potentially work it out with someone on here or online for getting you the packs.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me