Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > How Many Skylanders Are There? Including Limited Editions And Rares
Page 1 of 1
How Many Skylanders Are There? Including Limited Editions And Rares [CLOSED]
Elle And Chris Green Sparx Gems: 241
#1 Posted: 13:36:51 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hi Sorry if this topic excists already.

Im new my names Elle and me and my 7 yr old are skylanders nuts!

We are trying to figure out exactly how many skylanders there are including rare and limited editions there are.

If you could possibly post a link with images that would be fantastic.

We have just found out there is clear skylanders we knew nothing about and possible 2 diffrent ignitors.

Thanks any help would be greatly apprichated

Oh and how do we add the little skylander heads at the bottom of posts like iv seen many members here do?
---
Own 37/37 Skylanders Still Need:- Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
Own 19/61 Skylanders Giants
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:37:54 07/05/2012 by Elle And Chris
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 13:42:37 07/05/2012
There's a total of 37 regular figures, with 16 currently know variants.

Besides the regular 32 figures, there's. Dark Spyro and Legendary versions of Chop Chop, Spyro, Bash and Triggr Happy.

As for variants (they're not different in the game) there's:
Gold Chop Chop
Gold Drill Sargeant
Gold Flameslinger

Silver Eruptor
Silver Boomer
Silver Dino-Rang

Metallic Cynder (Toy Fair Exclusive)
Pearl Hex (German Toy Fair Exclusive)

Blue Bash (TRU Exclusive)
Flocked Stump Smash (Frito-lay promotional figure)

Clear Wham-Shell
Clear Stealth Elf
Clear Cynder

Glow in the Dark Wrecking Ball
GitD Zap
GitD Warnado

The glow in the dark variants are the newest and Actvision will more than likely make more.

Edit: The Ignitors seem to just be errors in painting, rather than an intentional variant.
Skylander icons are located in the help page. (Top left of the page you're viewing now)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:44:38 07/05/2012 by spyroflame0487
#3 Posted: 14:08:29 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you for the info and reply. Greatly apprichated! didnt even know about the GITD ones :0/

mini heads in SIG? mine didnt fit lol
---
Own 37/37 Skylanders Still Need:- Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
andreas20012001 Blue Sparx Gems: 674
#4 Posted: 14:28:59 07/05/2012
i thin that er 100 are (i think this but...)
---
my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/andreasgoethals?feature=mhee
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#5 Posted: 00:40:44 08/05/2012
To get an icon, you put a colon, then their name (No spaces) then another colon. It should look like this.
: wreckingball :
( No Spaces!!) It will turn out like this: smilie
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#6 Posted: 01:02:19 08/05/2012
To fit lots of sig icons you need to use the abbreviations, not the full names; otherwise they won't all fit.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#7 Posted: 14:54:01 08/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: chaosworrier
To fit lots of sig icons you need to use the abbreviations, not the full names; otherwise they won't all fit.

i am using the 2 letter ones still wont fit lmao...its ok i just individuly paste every time i comment till i get bored of doing that i guess lol

-----
Own smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Delivery Waiting smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash. Still Need smilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / VV / F-L Stump-smash
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#8 Posted: 17:49:06 08/05/2012
Yeah, if you want to include every icon you can't add other text. Bummer, I know...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me