Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Metal Sorrow [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 08:30:05 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Prologue

I wasn't always like this. There was once a time my hand could still feel. Once a time I was happy. Once a time I was normal.

The female, red bandicoot whimpered as she ran through the tall, thick grass. Hunters had came and they were capturing or killing any animal they could. Her paws throbbed with pain as she continued to run. She saw a opening in a tree she could escape to. Happiness filled her heart as she ran for safety. She was mere centimeters from the entrance, but unfortunately her chances of escape were snatched from her. A hunter grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and held her up. She yelped in pain. The hunter turned and held her infront of a strange scientist with black hair and beard, wearing a white lab coat, black boots and gloves, and a black N tattoo on his head.

The scientist reached out one of his black gloves, taking ahold of one of the bandicoot's fore legs. He nodded his head and moved his hand to her mussle. He gave it a small squeeze before nodding again. Finally he placed his hand on her stomach, seeing how thick it was. He gave a final nod and walked away. Before the female bandicoot could react she was thrown into a small cage. She was scared, not sure what they wanted with her. Soon her fear, was replaced with horror for her family had been caught as well. Her mother, father, and brother were held before the scientist. He examined them the same way he did the female bandicoot earlier, and shook his head with a look of disapprovement on his face.

The bandicoots were thrown to the ground roughly and the hunters brought out their guns. The female bandicoot reached out her paw through the cage bars, toward her family, letting out a bark of fear for them. The sound of clicks could be heard followed by gun fire. The female bandicoot turned her head away quickly from the scene that lay before her. She lowered her head in sadness, her family was dead. After that one of the hunters picked up the cage and gave it to the scientist. The bandicoot's ears flopped down in fear, scarred of where this scientist was taking her.

After thirty minutes they arrived at a strange lab. The bandicoot's ears constantly flicked at the sounds from her surroundings. They were strange and foreign to her, making her not like her new environment at all. Once inside the scientist handed the bandicoot's cage to a small, gray skinned man that had a middle coming out of his head, blue hair, gray clothing, and black gloves and boots.

"Put the bandicoot on the evolvo ray." the scientist commanded.

The female bandicoot did not know what this was, but the feeling of worry rushed over her. The short man walked into a strange room and let the bandicoot out of her cage. With that task done he quickly left the room and locked the door behind him. The bandicoot looked up to see an oddly shaped machine hanging from the ceiling. Though her eyes widened in fear when she saw it began glowing blue. The machine at that moment shot a blue ray, the bandicoot squeezed her eyes shut as the ray consumed her whole body. Unknown to the bandicoot her body was changing shape quickly. The hair on her head became longer, her paws became hands and feet, her tail vanished, her fore legs were now arms. The ray stopped and the blue glow unconvered the bandicoot, revealing what the transformation had done to her body.

She opened her new blue eyes and lifted one of her hands. She stared at it in shock. She glanced down at her body and was surprised by how different it was. The door began to open. She didn't know why, but instantly without thinking she wrapped her arms around her chest and kept her knees close to her stomach. The door opened to reveal a brown haired woman in a white labcoat. She handed to the bandicoot a pile of clothes before leaving the room and locking the door again. The bandicoot glanced down at the clothes before putting them on. She had now clothed herself in a black sleeveless shirt, blue jacket vest, brown pants, black fingerless gloves, and black boots.

She ran her fingers through her long, brown hair, trying to comprehend what had happened to her. The door opened once again to reveal the yellow skinned scientist and the short man.

"Ah I see your trying to get use to your transformation. Have you discovered you can speak English yet?" the scientist said.

"English?" the bandicoot asked, though quickly slapped her hand on her mussle, shocked at the strange sound that came from her mouth.

"Seems you have now. Onto introductions, I am Dr. Neo Cortex and I have chosen you who shall be named Sonia to engage in a series of test to see if you are the ultimate bandicoot. I choose you since you seemed surprisingly strong for a female bandicoot." he explained.

"Am I the only one your making me do this?" Sonia asked with a bit of hate in her tone, for she hated the scientist that had her family killed.

"No there will also be a male that will be attending this tests as well. He was the strongest male bandicoot I found." Neo Cortex answered.

Sonia said nothing after that. She did not like the sound of the tests he was going to put her and the mysterious male bandicoot through.

"No more questions? Good. N Gin direct the helpers to this one's cell." Neo Cortex said before leaving the room.

"With pleasure sure." N Gin said with a grin.

Two men in labcoats entered the room, they walked over and grabbed Sonia tightly by her arms. She clenched her teeth in anger and was relieved to discover her teeth were still sharp. Without a word she was dragged by her arms out of the mysterious room. She ears flicked around, once again hearing the strange sounds from the surroundings. She now knew these was the sounds of other animals that had been mutated. They kept walking until they came up to a metal door. N Gin opened the door to reveal a dark, small, cold cell. Before Sonia could react the men in lab coats threw her harshly to the ground of the cold cell. She lifted her head just in time to see N Gin close the door and lock it. The female bandicoot lowered her ears in sadness for this was only the beginning.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:52:34 06/05/2012 by StartheDragon77
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me