Page 1 of 1
new Skylanders game ideas? [CLOSED]
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#1 Posted: 01:43:35 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
my friend and i were talking and thinking about different skylanders games (not requiring the figures). like a pokemon/rpg styled game. you play as a young eon and recruit skylanders to fight against the dark skylanders (as normal enemies) and bosses like oculous, vathek, malefor, etc. kind of like if you combined pokemon ranger, pokemon, and skylanders. or maybe you play as a skylander in a pokemon mystery dungeon styled game.
anyone have any new game ideas?
edit: i also forgot, it is fully compatible with the portal
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:31 03/05/2012 by SparCrux1101
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#2 Posted: 05:49:40 01/05/2012
Skylanders Kart. You pick your character, (Spyro, Gill Grunt, etc.) and then race like Mario Kart. Each character has their own unique kart. This would also give a chance for online play, because you can do online grand-prixes.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
james7921 Green Sparx Gems: 140
#3 Posted: 15:00:10 01/05/2012
How about a mario style game but each skylander has a diffrent abillity when it grabs a power up
---
smilie is the BEST!smilie smilie
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#4 Posted: 22:37:44 01/05/2012
Just one: make all characters unlockable in game!!!
dominator22 Green Sparx Gems: 271
#5 Posted: 02:37:06 02/05/2012
Great ideas! I love the Kart idea*_*
---
My Skylanders: ( smilie smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie smilie )
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#6 Posted: 03:04:33 02/05/2012
I like the idea, but that would mean buying the figures all over again!
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 07:09:40 02/05/2012
I like the kart idea
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#8 Posted: 08:15:34 02/05/2012
I like kart idea but they would have to let the portal and figures able to connect with it and NOT buy new figures
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#9 Posted: 09:27:11 02/05/2012
RPG/Breeder game pl0x. <3 Maybe like that Monster Rancher game where you insert disks to collect new creatures. With an RPG-y twist (like multiple party members and full active action battle system). But I love games where you actually raise pets *_*

A tactics game would be cool too. Because you could do customizable troops and field elements and obstacles and stuff.

As for storyline, just lots (and lots...........and LOTS) of Glumshanks plz. Oh, and Kaos too. Even make them the main characters smilie I'd be happy then. I hate being "good". I like to be eeeeeebil in games~. Or make a game where you can be good or evil or neutral, like sandbox style.

A VN would be awesome also just because I like to read while looking at pretty artwork. A VN with a battle sys? A VN where dialogue/action choices are battles? Kind of a 'choose your own' ending VN. I could see it being that.

I'm kinda of envisioning now a game that's very like Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Full of missions and stuff, action games, with little minigames and collecting, and all that in between at the HUB place. Mission based seems to suit Skylanders pretty well.

Or you could get really werid and try to make a FPS or Survival Horror game with it. Might be a bit hard though!
#10 Posted: 01:13:12 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dmcrocks
Skylanders Kart. You pick your character, (Spyro, Gill Grunt, etc.) and then race like Mario Kart. Each character has their own unique kart. This would also give a chance for online play, because you can do online grand-prixes.

great idea! it would be cool to use items that come with adventure packs
---
#11 Posted: 01:14:47 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kurui
RPG/Breeder game pl0x. <3 Maybe like that Monster Rancher game where you insert disks to collect new creatures. With an RPG-y twist (like multiple party members and full active action battle system). But I love games where you actually raise pets *_*

A tactics game would be cool too. Because you could do customizable troops and field elements and obstacles and stuff.

As for storyline, just lots (and lots...........and LOTS) of Glumshanks plz. Oh, and Kaos too. Even make them the main characters smilie I'd be happy then. I hate being "good". I like to be eeeeeebil in games~. Or make a game where you can be good or evil or neutral, like sandbox style.

A VN would be awesome also just because I like to read while looking at pretty artwork. A VN with a battle sys? A VN where dialogue/action choices are battles? Kind of a 'choose your own' ending VN. I could see it being that.

I'm kinda of envisioning now a game that's very like Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Full of missions and stuff, action games, with little minigames and collecting, and all that in between at the HUB place. Mission based seems to suit Skylanders pretty well.

Or you could get really werid and try to make a FPS or Survival Horror game with it. Might be a bit hard though!

you pretty much posted my friend and i's idea o.0, but you have some awesome ideas added as well! it would be awesome if these got made
---
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#12 Posted: 01:42:37 03/05/2012
Sorry. Didn't take time to read the first post. xD;; Just saw "Game ideas!!11" and went crazy. I make a lot of games. That's what i do for my hobbyjob. So I could spew ideas all day long. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me