Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragon's Peak? [CLOSED]
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#1 Posted: 18:19:50 28/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry to go making a topic about this, but I feel the need to. So, before you kids go whining about "a thread is already made about this!" or "This thread wasn't necessary!" and blah blah blah, save it. This thread is already posted, so please just answer the question. I'm sorry, but I've seen a lot of that and I'm pretty annoyed by it.

Now, that being said... Has anyone seen Dragon's Peak outside of TRU yet? I know the exclusiveness is supposed to be over or close to over by now, but I haven't managed to find any yet. I've finally seen an Empire of Ice for the first time ever, but I didn't want it. I saw a post on here saying someone found it at Wal-Mart, but I want to see if anyone else has.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to answer this. Again, sorry if this topic was already made or anything along those lines, but I'm too lazy to check right now.
TheKingCamo Red Sparx Gems: 80
#2 Posted: 18:25:15 28/04/2012
I've called a few EB Games near me a few days ago and 2 or so out of the 5 that I called said they had Dragon's Peak available... granted, I do live in Canada, no idea where you live.... smilie
whamshell Green Sparx Gems: 271
#3 Posted: 18:34:47 28/04/2012
Quote: wanderist
Sorry to go making a topic about this, but I feel the need to. So, before you kids go whining about "a thread is already made about this!" or "This thread wasn't necessary!" and blah blah blah, save it. This thread is already posted, so please just answer the question. I'm sorry, but I've seen a lot of that and I'm pretty annoyed by it.

Now, that being said... Has anyone seen Dragon's Peak outside of TRU yet? I know the exclusiveness is supposed to be over or close to over by now, but I haven't managed to find any yet. I've finally seen an Empire of Ice for the first time ever, but I didn't want it. I saw a post on here saying someone found it at Wal-Mart, but I want to see if anyone else has.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to answer this. Again, sorry if this topic was already made or anything along those lines, but I'm too lazy to check right now.

i think dp is pretty much everywhere at this point
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#4 Posted: 18:50:11 28/04/2012
Yes my husband works in the Electronics department at Walmart and he called me asking me if I needed Dragon's peak cus they had them. (He forgets what I have and dont have apparently).

So yes They've showed up at walmart (This was just a few nights ago) smilie The TRU exclusive thing should be over by now for sure.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:51:15 28/04/2012 by Dunkin
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#5 Posted: 18:50:14 28/04/2012
Gamestops got a shipment of adventure packs yesterday
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#6 Posted: 18:54:17 28/04/2012
Expect them in other stores by the end of April(Sometime before or after)
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#7 Posted: 18:59:19 28/04/2012
I saw some at Best Buy earlier this month, so yes, the embargo is over.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#8 Posted: 19:02:25 28/04/2012
Yes DP is out of TRU. I saw it a best buy last week.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#9 Posted: 19:39:11 28/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, that's good. They just haven't gotten to my local stores or have gotten sold out then. Thanks everyone!

I'll have this closed then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me