Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylander Storage for $6 [CLOSED]
bhepdogg Red Sparx Gems: 96
#1 Posted: 15:53:26 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I saw this at Target on clearance for $5.98 the other day:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I noticed it had two clearance stickers on it, so I peeled up the first one. It had been marked from $19.99 down to $13.98, then down to $5.98 - score! Even if you can't find this exact one for this price, the regular price is just $20. The cart has 3 shelves, wheels on the bottom, and a handle to aid in pushing the cart. Any sort of cart like this is great to be able to wheel in front of the couch when you're playing, then wheel out of the way when you're done. Here is how we organized them. The portal, expansion levels, items, and all 37 skylanders fit.

[User Posted Image]

Top Shelf:

[User Posted Image]

Middle Shelf:

[User Posted Image]

Bottom Shelf:

[User Posted Image]

Now, a few more close-ups of the figures on the shelves:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 16:20:12 25/04/2012
cool.
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#3 Posted: 16:37:32 25/04/2012
I can see it now. Anyone who owns this, and gets mad when Giants figures are hard to find, can wheel their original Skylanders into the street. WEEEEEEEE! BYE-BYE, SKYLANDERS! smilie
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#4 Posted: 16:46:30 25/04/2012
That's pretty cool--and easy to hide in a closet when "grown up" company comes over.

I need to post pics of the storage solution I came up with--can we upload images here, or do I need to host them on my own site?
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#5 Posted: 17:17:33 25/04/2012
Too much clearance between the shelves, and not portable. Price is right, though.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 19:19:29 25/04/2012
That's actually a pretty cool idea (And the price is nice too)
I love the idea of having the figures in something you can move around, but decided against a case for them because I like having them up on display on my shelf. Only problem is, my bed is much farther down than that, so if I want a different character, I have to get up, walk over to the shelf, get it off, etc. I'd be much nicer to have a stand like this with everything together. Yes I'm lazy.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#7 Posted: 19:28:19 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
You can post your images on any of the free image sites - Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, etc. Just go create a free account, post your pictures, get the direct link to the image, and put it inside the [img]BBCode

For example:

[img]http://link-to-image.jpg[/img]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#8 Posted: 19:47:16 25/04/2012
I run two of my own sites, so hosting isn't an issue. Just trying to figure out how it works here, since I didn't see any image posting/upload buttons in the the toolbar above the post box.

smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#9 Posted: 20:13:18 25/04/2012
now you can roll the skylanders around the house like a king!
#10 Posted: 20:16:05 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
It's the 4th button from the left, or you can write the BBCode like I posted above. The image is colored and has a tree and a sun in it.
---
#11 Posted: 20:16:19 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Er....I mean the 4th from the right - my bad.
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#12 Posted: 20:21:21 25/04/2012
to much milk again?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me