Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Already canceled Amazon order [CLOSED]
megatronhalo Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1 Posted: 11:45:30 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
It didnt take long at all, but ive already canceled mine pre order ........... found them all at Walmart
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 13:57:23 24/04/2012
Ah that's pretty cool, congrats.

Honestly, even if I find all of them, I'll probably end up keeping my preorders. If I decide I don't want them, I'm sure I can find someone who does.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
dantilly Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#3 Posted: 23:09:13 24/04/2012
Still no luck at the Walmart around here. They let me go through 9 boxes in the back a week or so ago when the new figures started popping up -- its obvious they havent sold the tons of drobot / wrecking ball / chop chops that they had received and they havent set out anything new yet. It was a lucky break they let me do it that one time, most would never let me do that again so don't know if they have newer boxes in the back now.

Hitting up the best buy / walmart / gamestop in Manassas, VA tomorrow to see if I have any luck.
Have any of these popped up at TRU yet?
---
Wreck-N-Roll!!
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#4 Posted: 00:24:52 25/04/2012
The second I can actually place an order through GameStop, I'm going to go ahead and cancel my order with Amazon. Unfortunately, Whammy keeps becoming unavailable too quickly and I'm always in university. :I
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
jmrothermel Green Sparx Gems: 291
#5 Posted: 02:35:17 25/04/2012
My preorder for Camo and Warnado just shipped.......and Wham-Shell is still preordered. Which got cancelled?
amsfelix Red Sparx Gems: 93
#6 Posted: 02:39:15 25/04/2012
From Amazon?
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#7 Posted: 02:57:11 25/04/2012
Quote: jmrothermel
My preorder for Camo and Warnado just shipped.......and Wham-Shell is still preordered. Which got cancelled?

OP is saying that HE cancelled his order because he found them in a store.

I am still awaiting my order to get shipped, and I doubt if I would even buy the if I saw them in a store because it's free shipping and no tax.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me