#1 Posted: 02:10:44 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
RULES UPDATE

NOTE*

All artwork must be 100% your creation.

Judges:
StormbringerGT
Rand O M
ItsJustMe

This is how judging will work. Monday each of the judges will pick their favorite selection. Then Tuesday we will do a community vote, you guys vote for the winner!

The next contest prize will be a Warnado!

Okay first Contest:
Lets try and keep this thread only on entries and feedback on entries so its easy for judges to go through. smilie

Create your own Skylander Contest!
I know I know toywiz did it as well, but I love seeing stuff like this.

Anyway, No art work is necessary but it is appreciated. Even if you draw like crap. I'm not judging on the quality of your art, but how hard you try.

What you are doing is creating your own Skylander and explaining him. Try to do this similar to how the game does it:

List his name, Health, Speed, Armor and Critical Hit.

His element. Also give him some powers as well, you don't have to invent two separate paths or all his powers, but list what some of his attacks would be like, to give us an idea.

1st prize is a Wham Shell
2nd Prize is an Ignitor

Both characters are new in box and have 12K gold!

This contest is open to everyone. However if you don't feel like winning (you already have one) but would like to help me judge shoot me a PM.

You have 1 week to complete it, judging will be in one week.

Goodluck!
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:22:18 25/04/2012 by StormbringerGT
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#2 Posted: 02:11:58 24/04/2012
Can we enter more than 1?
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#3 Posted: 03:08:43 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skylanderportal
Can we enter more than 1?

That's a good question. Actually I think its one entry per person this time around so make sure you take your time and flesh your guy out. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#4 Posted: 03:11:34 24/04/2012
Does it have to be a he?
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#5 Posted: 03:14:37 24/04/2012
Quote: Kirby_rules
Does it have to be a he?

Awesome question! *giggles* I think we deserve an answer!
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
#6 Posted: 03:14:38 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kirby_rules
Does it have to be a he?

No it does not. I just typed he because it has one less letter than she. smilie
---
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#7 Posted: 03:16:48 24/04/2012
I like this, but I won't be doing anything because I've got all I need

StormbringerGT, I sent you a PM
The Dooms Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#8 Posted: 03:25:09 24/04/2012
I'll definitely be throwing my hat into this ring! I'd like to get Wham-Shell, but if I get Ignitor (which I already have) I'll pass on it.
---
Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie
Skylanders needed: smilie smilie smilie smilie
#9 Posted: 03:28:54 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: The Dooms
I'll definitely be throwing my hat into this ring! I'd like to get Wham-Shell, but if I get Ignitor (which I already have) I'll pass on it.

But do you have an Ignitor with 12,000 gold?
---
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#10 Posted: 03:31:41 24/04/2012
[User Posted Image]

Two Bad is a very rare and magical dragon. Born with no wings but two heads and two tails.
One head can harness the power of fire. The other prefers the power of water. The ability to harness two Elemental powers makes them very powerful.
If that wasn't enough watch out for their two sharp tails.
Two Bad joined the Skylanders because other dragons and species feared the two headed beast. Fear of the unknown.
Spyro prefers the name "Two good to be true" and welcomed Two Bad with open arms and they became a powerful Skylander indeed.

Name: Two Bad
Element: Magic
Health: 75
Armor: 75
Speed: 45
Luck: 65
Critical Hit: 45
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:34 24/04/2012 by JAP28
#11 Posted: 03:46:17 24/04/2012
No, but I don't really need a duplicate either way. Wham-Shell, Warnado and Camo are the only 3 Skylanders I need, so that's what I'm aiming for.
---
Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie
#12 Posted: 03:52:20 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
No, but I don't really need a duplicate either way. Wham-Shell, Warnado and Camo are the only 3 Skylanders I need, so that's what I'm aiming for.

Warnado is the next prize for the next contest! smilie
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#13 Posted: 04:51:11 24/04/2012
i already made a topic about fan made skylanders
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#14 Posted: 05:44:15 24/04/2012
name glacier
health 270
element water
armor 70
speed 40
species Ice dragon
http://kirbycomix.smackjeeves....ier-the-dragon/
cathprase try race through the glace
move 1 ice pirimid like bash's stone pirimid but doesnt hit it with his tail
move 2 flys with wings of ice which melt when under water and turns into a propellor
move 3 ice breath
edit: i look now iv changed it to the one underneath cause someone else came up with and ice dragon after me
tecinga
tech
Attacks starter 1 hide in the black teleport like sunburn
2 shoot and shift shoot and keep firing while moving for awhile
Upgrades 1 shoot and shift lasts longer
2 leaves a dummy where he teleported from
3 dummy walks around
4 shoot and shift lasts even longer
5 hover boots
Soul gem new spiked armor
Path 1 improves hover boots and shoot and shift called tech stream ninja
1 hover boots hurt enemys near him
2 shoot before longer before you fire in front of you before you shift
3 hover boots attack range is longer
Path 2 teleport
1 more dummies in random places
2 dummies attack
3 dummies follow you and protect you
pic soon
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:49:43 24/04/2012 by dangernoah2
#15 Posted: 06:09:24 24/04/2012
Like Danger, I'll be posting stats and stuff today, and uploading the pic later.

Name: Lich-Sect
Element: Undead
Health: 80
Armor: 70
Speed: 40
Critical Hit: 40

Abilities: Ant-Fu: As a master of ant martial arts, Lich-Sect uses his six limbs to pummel his enemies. This is a powerful combo that can be used quickly, but it may leave Lich-Sect open.

Memories of the Colony: Lich-Sect can summon an skeletal ant ally to attack enemies for him. This ally is temporary and cannot follow you to certain places.

Flight: Lich-Sect is a flying ant, so can naturally fly. He's not too much faster while flying, but it's an improvement, and he takes hits better too.

Soul Gem: Samur-ant Armor: Lich-Sect gains armor that resembles that of a samurai, complete with Kabuto helmet that adds +40 armor

[User Posted Image]

Lich-Sect was once the captain of the royal guard of his Queen, serving her and the colony faithfully, when the drow declared war on their colony, the ants had fought valiantly, but lost. Lich-Sect had just been barely able to escape. Vowing to free his captured brethren, he studied the undead arts until he was found by Eon, and asked to join the Skylanders. Although he fights evil, he's still got a laser-focus on the drow who enslaved his people.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:37:01 24/04/2012 by The Dooms
#16 Posted: 06:16:15 24/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Like Danger, I'll be posting stats and stuff today, and uploading the pic later.

Name: Lich-Sect
Health: 80
Critical Hit: 40

Abilities: Ant-Fu: As a master of ant martial arts, Lich-Sect uses his six limbs to pummel his enemies. This is a powerful combo that can be used quickly, but it may leave Lich-Sect open.

Memories of the Colony: Lich-Sect can summon an skeletal ant ally to attack enemies for him. This ally is temporary and cannot follow you to certain places.

Flight: Lich-Sect is a flying ant, so can naturally fly. He's not too much faster while flying, but it's an improvement, and he takes hits better too.

Hilarious!
---
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#17 Posted: 06:18:10 24/04/2012
Name: Spectra
Health: 380
Armor: 40
Speed: 55
Species: Elf
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/199rx.jpg/

This is Spectra, she was a high elf that studied the art of magic, the only other who had surpassed her was Hex, who also had become of he undead. Spectra studied the art of the weather. But one fatal day she had gone to her ultimate challenge, trying to change the weather effects of the Empire of Ice, she insisted the trolls could be left there and that no matter what they tried it would stay Spring forever but try as she might she could not get enough energy so she summoned her greatest storm to electrify her and power her enough but as she was electrified she was also consumed by the dark magic summoned at the rise of Melefor. After the transformation, she lost her legs to plasmatic disorder, her new transformation allows unlimited control on the weather and now she spent her days bringing storms and dispair to those who made fun of her talents. When Eon had found her she was on the verge of total insanity, Eon had cured her of her anger and told her, her talents could be used to calm her raging storms by defeating the enemies of Skylands, she eventually had a liking to the one called Lighting Rod and when the day came and Kaos threatened their relationship, her raging storm found it's true meaning of existence.

PS3 Console.

Storm Queen Path,
Through this path her storm abilities become stronger and have a longer lasting effect.
Her X ability allows for her to charge in a raging storm transformation and electrifies enemies
Her O allows for her frigid rain to hit a wider area and lasts longer.

Drought Maiden,
Her Square ability allows for how to now create a Heat wave forever and does increased damage
It also burns enemies.

Soul Gem,
Soothing weather: When ever she is within her Frigid Rain she will heal for a few seconds.
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:10:52 24/04/2012 by WhirlWindLover
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#18 Posted: 07:01:50 24/04/2012
Hi! Great comp. Can I use a character I alredy made on the forum, as I have one that can hopefully win it for me?
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#19 Posted: 07:35:03 24/04/2012
Name: Thunder Paw
Element: Air
Health: 400
Armor: 20
Speed: 60
Crit: 40
Elemental Power: 40

Thunder Paw is a Tiger Monk. He is a white humanoid tiger with blue stripes. His clothing is simply like that of a Shaolin Monk with the colors being light blue and purple.

Starting Abilities:

Primary Attack:
Lightning Strike:
A medium damage melee strike (20 damage per strike) ending in a Thunder Ball AOE blast on the third strike for 40 Damage.

Secondary Attack:
Vortex Kick:
Swirling Kicks hit for 12 Damage while moving the Thunder Paw around the area. Lasts for 3 seconds (similar to Warnado's Shell Spin). Also causes Knock Back.

Additional Abilities:

Lightning Claws:
Adds Golden Claws to Thunder Paw's Fists adding damage to Lightning Strike

Unhappy Feet:
Adds damage to Vortex Kick and increases it's duration

Happy Little Cloud: (Special Ability)
You enter a meditation state and turn into a cloud. This is a flight form and increases your armor and movement speed.

Thunder Kiss:
You are coursing with Storm Energy. You generate an electrical field causing you to damage enemies that hit you in Melee (8 damage).

Way of the Fist:
This path enhances your Fist Attacks

Lightning Strikes Twice:
Your Lightning Strikes hit the foe twice in rapid succession stunning your opponent for 2 seconds.

Static Combat:
Your Lightning Strikes slow your foes when struck

Claws of Light(ning)
Your Lightning Strike hits with increased damage and sends a lightning bolt (20 damage) into a close range foe when you defeat an enemy

Storm's Fury!!!
This path enhances your Vortex Kick attacks as well as your Happy Little Cloud Form

Thunder Ball!!!
Your Happy Little Cloud turns into a Pure Energy Storm and becomes an Electrified cloud. This mode replaces Happy Little Cloud and causes 10 damage to enemies in close range every 3 seconds with lightning strikes.

Way of the Foot
Increase the duration and damage of Vortex Kick.

Twirl and Toss
Smaller foes are sucked up in your Vortex Kick and swirled around then tossed away in a random direction stunning any allies (theirs) they might hit as well as damaging them.

Thunder Paw is a Tiger Monk that has mastered the art of Electrical Combat. Through his Paw Strikes and Furious Kicks his foes rarely see the strike but are left in shock by the aftermath...if they are still standing. He is wandering the Skylands in search of his people that were scattered to the winds by KAOS and his forces as the Darkness was gaining in strength. He has heard of the return of the Elemental Guardians or Giants as they are sometimes called and while he wishes to help keep the Skylands safe, he longs to find his people. The Guardian of Air might be able to help him achieve this.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:42:14 24/04/2012 by Tigorus
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#20 Posted: 08:11:24 24/04/2012
I really want to enter this even though i have both of them but im not good at drawing at all
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
saxprodigee Blue Sparx Gems: 617
#21 Posted: 13:07:33 24/04/2012
http://i1054.photobucket.com/a...igee/Scan12.jpg

^Here is Mysteria the first girl magic Skylander!

Name: Mysteria
Element: Magic
Health: Starting is 260 with max being 500
Armor: 40
Speed: 75
Luck: 30
Critical: 20

Starting Abilities:

Primary: Bowler Arm
Mysteria whips her arms around hitting the enemy with the ball at the end of her arm. Ends with a spin combo. 12 damage per hit 20 damage for combo.

Secondary: Magility Twister
Mysteria stars spinning like a top with arms and becomes a spinning wrecking ball. She moves somewhat slow in this state but is very strong due to the consecutive chain of hits she is able to deliver. 4 damage per hit. 10 second duration

Aditional Upgrades:

Big Wrecker: Makes the ball on the end of her arm bigger therefore increasing the damage given.

Mind Split: Split Mysteria into 2 separate people. Mysteria is smaller and slower but when one attacks, the other copies to increasing the damage. The only way to stop this attack early is to hit the real Mysteria. 7 second duration.

Air Allegiance: Makes her Magility Twister stronger and has a longer duration

Extend-o-Matic: Mysteria's attacking length when using Bowler Arm increases.

Demolition Sight:
This path increases the abilities of your Bowler Arm, and Magility Twister attack

Mystic Firing: Allows a faster use of the Bowler arm attack

Flex-Arms: Attack range and power increase when using Bowler Arm, and Magility Twister

Mega Smackdown: Bowler Arm power increases. Combos of P,P,S and P,P,T are now available. P,P,S, is a two hit attack with the arms and then a spinning top thats knocks the opponent back a lot further than a normal attack. P,P,T, is a two hit attack with the arms and then a clone frenzy on the opponent.

Mind Trickery:
This path increases the abilities of the Mind Split attack

Troublesome Trio: Mind Split attack now produces 3 clones.

Magician's Focus: Increases the duration of the Mind Split attack as well as the power of the attacks used during its time.

Clone Calamity: Increases the size of the clones, making there damage output stronger as well as adds a 4th clone.

Soul Gem:

During the Mind Split attack press your third attack button 2 times fast to detonate all clones. You will take a little bit of damage.

Mysteria was found be Eon as he was monitoring the different areas of Skylands. He found her in dire need after a cataclysmic war between the two nations of her dimension. In the aftermath of the war Mysteria was transported to Skylands by her brother to hopefully ensure her a good life. Eon replaced her limbs with easily accessible balls. Mysteria started to display a will to fight so Eon trained her. Once her training had picked up, Eon had given her her head pice that she now wears on her head to intensify her magic powers. She learned to master her powers and eventually joined the Skylanders.
---
SSA: 37/37 SG: 25/34 Most of them; No S2 CV: FSS, GitD smilie
Need: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie On the way: smilieX2 smiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:23:13 25/04/2012 by saxprodigee
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#22 Posted: 14:11:08 24/04/2012
http://desmond.imageshack.us/H...jpg&res=landing

Name: Sand-bite
Element: Earth

Attacks: Sandstorm - far away range attack
He can make glass to either throw at enemies or use as a shield
Special attack: Bite enemies - Close range attack.
(During upgrades, Sand-bite can upgrade to get some armour (Such as bash or slam bam did) and it is called Ancient Sand Armor)

Catchphrase: "Mega bite time!!" and "You're Dust!"

Statics: Critical hit - 50, Luck - 20 , Armor - 65, Speed, 89.
EDIT- forgot his background story, sorry!

Hatched inside dune sands, Sand-bite crawled/walked through the kingdom deserts in Skylands. From years of walking, his feet adapted to the sand and he learnt many ways of how to use sand for dangerous situations and how they can protect him. Eon found Sand-bite caught in a viscous sandstorm, trying to bit his way through. Eon thought Sand-storm was a perfect member to join the skylanders to defend Skyland.

Thank you!!! smilie)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:33:18 27/04/2012 by zetazebrapies
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#23 Posted: 15:40:54 24/04/2012
heres mine

[User Posted Image]

Name:Forest Fury
Element:Life
Catchphrase:Feel the Forests Fury
HP:s:218 f:560
Attack:250
Defense:240
Speed:160
Crit:210
Element:129
Story:He once was a seed and then grew into a tree and developed emotions.Then one day he cried until Eon came and turned him into a dragon and he developed seed bombs and was able to take life from enemys.So then he joined the Skylanders and is now part of the Skylander army.He has a brother who is called Shadow but he is an undead Skylander.

Primary Attacks:
Boom Seed
Sends a seed flying at the enemy and explodes Damage:65 Crit:78
Leach Life
Absorbs 60 life from enemy

Upgrades:
Duoble Seed
Boom Seed does more damage Damage:96 Crit:109
Leach Bomb
Boom Seeds absorbs 80 life from enemy
Forest Frenzy
Trees grow and fire at the enemy like missials Damage:110 Crit:120
Forest Flight
Gives you the ability to fly

Paths:
Forest Fighter
Upgrades your Seed Boom and Forest Frenzy attacks
KABOOM Seed
Seed bombs do even more damage Damage:110 Crit:220
Forest Force
Tree missials paralize enemys with vines
Forest Rocket
Tree missials do more damage Damage:190 Crit:280

Life Leacher
Upgrades Leach Life and leach bomb attacks
Granade Leacher
Leach bombs absorb 260 life
Life Medow
Plants grow around you and if enemys step in it it hurts them by 190
Life Healer
Heals you and comrade by 100 every minute

Soul Gem
Found in Treetop Terrace
Bark Sheild
Your enemys attack power is minused by half when hit
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:58:03 24/04/2012 by azz01
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#24 Posted: 16:36:21 24/04/2012
Ok, hears mine.

Neowulf
A bony werewolf with blue crystals growing from his back.
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

Neowulf using his Undead Howl
[User Posted Image]

The skeletal armour of darkness
[User Posted Image]

Dark bone claws
[User Posted Image]

Zombie puppy
[User Posted Image]

Zombie puppy with Survival of the fittest at Stage 2
[User Posted Image]

Puppy remains
[User Posted Image]

Name: Is a mixture of Neon and Beowulf. It's pronounced Nee-oow-wul-f

Official Catchphrase:
"Play Dead!"

Other in-game phrases:
"Let me take you for walkies!"
"Down boy, and stay down!"
"Howl you like that, huh?"
"My bite is worse than my bark!"

Stats:
Speed: 50 (Fast walking speed and first attack can be used while running.)
Health: 190-540
Armour: 10
Elemental power: 25
Critical hit: 45

Card Stats:
Power: 65
Defence: 35
Speed: 95
Luck: 50

Attacker types:
Melee
Mid-range
Caster

Heroic Challange: Sound the Alarms
Take down all the trolls in the base without them sounding the alarm and grab the fabled shadow knife.

Quigley Quote: Doggy wanna' treat! No? Um... OK...

Sheep hit effect: Hitting a sheep with the claw attack will shave it's wool, but leave some patches of wool left.

Toy features: Thin, bendy arms, like that of Hex, or the other elves. Stury body. Slight fur detail on patches, but mainly just smooth body. Crystals are a translucent purple, like that of Slam-Bam's body.

Variations: Can contain a Ruby varient.
Toy fair variation is a full, translucent puple body, the same as the crystals

Attacks:
1. Claw slash: Swipe at enemies with this fast, close range melee attack. You can run whilst spamming this attack. Starting damage is 14, with a critical hit of 25. Also comes with one combo, Jump swipe. this entitles Neowulf leaping at a foe and slicing with both claws. While doing this, magical undead energy radiates from Neowulf's crystals, colouring his claws. This combo does 30 damage.

2. Undead howl: Using the magic in your crystals, you howl with an incredible force and a mixture of Undead enery and Sonic power. It's range is similar to that of Sonic Boom's roar. Stating damage is 20-35. Future upgrades change the colour of the attack.

Upgrades:
1. Lightning claws: Claw slash attack does an increased damage of 20-30 damage and also attacks a lot quicker.
2. Undead puppy summon: From the ground, summon up two skeletal puppies that chase down enemies and do nine damage each.
3. Purple Zen crystals: Roar attack does an increased amount of damage, totaling 28-35 damage.
4. Skeletal gathering: Summon up zombie puppies that do 11 damage.

Path 1: Moonlit Warrior
Further upgrades claw attacks

1. Shadow master combos: Press A, A, B to do a teleport strike. Teleport instantly to three times, randomly on three targets. Each time does 20 damage. Press A, A, Z to do a frenzy charge. Charge does 50 damage.
2. Dark bone claws: Claw attacks do even more damage. Damage increased to 27 a slash.
3. Claw of the forbidden realm: Charge up your claw attack to do utter destruction. You jump and hang in mid air while charging up your claw. Charge for 3 seconds to do 100 damage.

Path 2: Skeletal Sorcerer
Further upgrades defensive bone attacks

1. Survival of the fittest: Summon three undead puppies. When one dies, the others do an increased 10 damage.
2. Attack from beyond the grave: Puppies do an increased damage, to make a total of 15. When they die, they leave behind spiky bones that do damage to enemies.
3. Skeletal armour of darkness: Grant's +40 armour. A large skull provides protection for the head. A ribcage protects the main body area.

Soul gem: Necro force crystals (found in Creepy Citadel)
Howl does 40 damage and blows back some attacks.

As a cub, Neowulf and his pack were attacked by an evil undead army led by Malefor. They were all seperated and caged, but, out of all of them, Malefor took interest in only one, Neowulf. He was taken down to the underworld were he was used as a guinea pig for testing new spells and weaponary. He developed a skeletal build, and formed crystals on his back from the spirits of the underworld. One day, in his cage, he was visited by a group of skeleton dogs.
They helped him escape, journeying through the underworld, helping Neowulf rifine his powers. As they came to the gateway, he was told that his friends could go no further, and that the portal would take him to his home. He stapped out into a field of destruction. Only then did he finally realise that the skeletons that had helped him were his old pack, and he had been trapped for 100 years. Confused about the world around him, Neowulf set off is search of a home, when he came across Eon, and he was recruited as a truly powerful skylander.

Personality:
Suprisingly, Neowulf is much a gentleman. He is potile and kind, until going into battle, when he reveals hs vicious, animal side. He is good friends with all of the undead element. However, he has an ongoing rivalry with Stealth Elf, feeling that she is a better melee character. They are really friends, but are often fighting and trying to beat each other.

Notes:
Neowulf speaks english with a british accent, but on some occations, he just howls or barks, like when opening elemental gates or leveling up.

When standing still for a little while, Neowulf can be heard panting like an actual dog.

When charging up the Claw of the forbidden realm, Neowulf's crystals turn bright red, and start to vibrate.

Neowulf's crystals start to crack when on low health.

With the Survival of the fittest upgrade, the apperence of the puppies change when one dies.

In Co-op mode, if Prism Break shoots his beam at Neowulf, it refracts in the same way that it does on one of his own crystals.

Hope you all like it. I took me all week to perfect everything, getting the proportions of the drawing write, adding in the little details to make it all the more believable. Sorry if some of the drawings look scruffy, as I had to keep rubbing things out and changing them. I hope you don't judge me too much on this, but do take everything into concideration when judging this competition. I love some of the entries here, and may the best man win.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Edited 23 times - Last edited at 20:10:02 30/04/2012 by Geekycat
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#25 Posted: 17:31:06 24/04/2012
Name: Arakbolts

Element: Tech

Saying: ''Gears to Fear!''

Look: A completely mechanical Gold Spider, that has Gears and Cogs to move his legs, and glowing silver eyes.

Story: Before Arakbolts was called just that, he was known as, well just a regular spider, but while going underground for food, he stumbled apon a strange contraption. As scared as he was, he moved closer to the machine. But he managed to get stuck on a conveyor belt, pulling him into the contraption. When he came out, he found himself to be 20X bigger, and completely mechanical. He felt heroic, so went to see Eon. Who was only too happy to ablidge to turn Arakbolts into a Skylander.

Main Attack - Araknid Ampitude - Pounds ground with all 8 legs.

Secondary Attack - Geared Up - Shoots gears that explode.

Special Attack - Spike Volley - Shoots spikes from all 8 legs in all directions.

Soul Gem - Seeking Shots - Infuses hatred into the spikes (Special Attack) and gears (Secondary Attack) so they home in on enemies.

Hope you like it smilie smilie
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:23:56 25/04/2012 by reventon777
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#26 Posted: 17:42:58 24/04/2012
Name: Chilgon
Species: Ice Dragon
Element: Water
Catchphrase: Chill out!

[User Posted Image]

Max health: 320-640
Critical hit: 38
Armour: 24
Speed: 46

For years, Chilgon was trapped in a block of ice inside a mountain cave, until an Ice climber took shelter in the cave whilst exploring the mountain. He saw that someone was trapped inside the block of ice, so he decided to thaw them out. He didn't know that it was an ice dragon, though, so he was pleading to chilgon to spare him after he'd thawed out. Chilgon came out changed, though - having powers unlike other ice dragons. Inspired by how kind-hearted people could be, he thanked the ice climber for freeing him and went to join the skylanders.

Primary attack: Frost Breath - Breathe a chilling gust of wind at your enemies
Secondary attack: Icicle Crash - Summon an icicle that falls down onto enemies
Special attack: Ice shield - Summon a defensive wall of ice to protect you and damage enemies that touch it.

Basic upgrades

Snowstorm - Frost breath does more damage and makes enemies move slower
Splintered shards - Drop an icicle onto another to make it to splinter into 4 smaller pieces that fly outwards and do damage
Ice shield - (see above)
Icicle spear - Icicles are bigger and do more damage

Frost Lunged Dragon: Develop your frost breath ability
Everlasting chill - Breathe frost breathe infinitely
Lingering cold - Frost breath travels further and does more damage
Blizzard breath - Frost breath freezes enemies in place after a few seconds

Ice Sculptor: Develop your Ice abilities
Breaking the Ice - More shards fly out when you drop an icicle onto another
Ice barrier - Ice shield is wider and takes more damage to destroy
Tri-Pronged Spear - Summon two additional icicles (diagonally left and right in front of you)

Soul gem: Twice the ice - Have 2 ice shields active at once
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 18:02:02 30/04/2012 by Dragon Master58
Rich246 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#27 Posted: 18:18:40 24/04/2012
Name: Skarlet Night
Species: Dragon

Health: 230 (max. 500)
Speed: 50 (max. 95)
Armor: 16 (max. 38)
Critical Hit: 25 (max. 85)
Elemental Power: 30 (max. 110)

Story: Once a living Dragon Skarlet Night now roams the Cadaverous Crypt looking for Rhu-Babies to feed on.

Primary Attack: Toxic Swipe - Put some toxicity into your foes
Secondary Attack: Skarlet Rain - Create a decoy to fool your foes
Special Attack: Skarlet Fever - Breathe a deadly mist that makes your enemies, turn against their own.

[User Posted Image]

I will add upgrades soon! smilie
---
I own:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:25:19 24/04/2012 by Rich246
#28 Posted: 18:37:22 24/04/2012
Quote: Dragon Master58
This is what I've got so far, but I'll probably update it later

Special attack: Ice wall - Summon a defensive wall of ice to protect you and damage enemies that touch it.

Upgrades coming soon!

thats basicaly mine yours just sounds like its from digimon
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
#29 Posted: 19:27:19 24/04/2012
I have just posted Lich-Sect's picture and backstory for review.
---
#30 Posted: 19:32:48 24/04/2012
I have just posted Lich-Sect's picture and backstory for review.

its cool your probaly gonna win from that
---
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#31 Posted: 19:46:36 24/04/2012
Permo
Element:Water
Saying: Chill out!

Aperance:Blue with ski goggles, Kind of like slam bam but with 2 legs and spiked bracers.

Attacks:

Blizzard breath: Shoots an ice beam that freezes foes.
Permofrost puddle: Leaves a puddle behind that engulfs enemies in damaging ice.
Frozen Shard: Summons a wave of frozen ice shards that stick in enemies.

Description: Permo was always a cool dude, and layed back. He realized he had extreme ice
powers so he joined the skylanders.

Speed:50
Armor:36
Elemental Power:40
Crititcal hit:28
Hp:310
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#32 Posted: 20:18:31 24/04/2012
Quote: dangernoah2
Quote: Dragon Master58
This is what I've got so far, but I'll probably update it later

Special attack: Ice wall - Summon a defensive wall of ice to protect you and damage enemies that touch it.

Upgrades coming soon!

thats basicaly mine yours just sounds like its from digimon

What's digimon?
EDIT: The chilgon name was taken from how drobot is taken from dragon and robot, but I used chill and dragon. It's a bit bad, but I might change it. I was just thinking how slam bam is the only ice skylander so it might be cool (no pun intended) to have another one.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:59 24/04/2012 by Dragon Master58
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#33 Posted: 20:29:45 24/04/2012
I so am getting in on this! I have no choice, it's art related. I do have a couple in mind, but I need to work out the stats and art for them! I guarantee it will win too! smilie

Okay off the top of my head here is one!
[User Posted Image]

BLOAT
Element: Earth
Saying: Get em...Goat em GoooOOD!!! Goat to Hell!

Appearance: Fat, rotund goat with a tin can around his neck and big puffed out eyes, and tiny little legs.

Attacks:

Can of Whoopass: He will spit out tin cans that can bounce off walls and every so often on a crit he'll spit out a boot that will stun the enemy.
Bloat Goat Roll: He bowling ball rolls by tucking his legs and it's controllable for a short period of time.
Eat Me: He can eat anything...so if any small enemies get close, he can swallow them and then fart them out! The cloud of gas from his rear end will do damage to enemies behind him. (application would be...Bloat Goat Roll past one enemy, Eat me and any enemies you didn't kill rolling would be killed by the gas.)

Description:

Bloat is a billy goat who has a penchant for eating...and eating and eating. He has been known to roll through the mountains eating everything in his path. Don't get in his path or you could be his next meal...friend or enemy, Bloat doesn't discriminate!

Armor 60
Elemental Power: 35
Critical 35
HP:360

That's literally off the top of my head...lol.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:18 02/05/2012 by xerokills
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#34 Posted: 21:54:06 24/04/2012
Name: Silver
Element: tech
Catchphrase: Sonic Howl!
Other catchphrases:
Power of the Wolf!
My howl says Back off!
Photo: http://www.iaza.com/work/120425C/iaza13499158781400.gif
Speed: 50
Elemental power: 50
Critical: 20
HP: 500
Description: A Were-wolf skylander. She is often mistaken for an undead because of her species. Because of being abused,She had lost her paw. Later on a friend of hers,Drobot had lent her a few pieces of machienery left over from making his armor. Now these two pals work together on fighting evil.

Attacks:

Aura Claw: Scratches foes with her mechanical claw.
Hyper Roar: She roars,Pushing foes back to walls,Damaging them badly as the hit any near by object.

Soul gem: Moonlight Health: Heals slowly in dark areas
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:16 24/04/2012 by prextail202
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#35 Posted: 23:09:41 24/04/2012
Name: Mr. Pencil
Element: Air
Powers: Primary: Stab enemies with your pencil. *20 dmg.* Seconary: Form a tornado. You will be asked to pick a type, F0, F1, F2, F3, F4, or F5. Control using analog stick. F0= 100 F1= 200 F2= 300 F3= 400 F4= 500 F5= 700

Stats: Ingame: HEALTH: 250 CRIT. HIT: 90 ELEMENTAL POWER: 30 AGILTY: 50 ARMOUR: 80. These were the starters. Card: Strenth: 40 AGILITY: 70 ARMOUR: 90 LUCK: 10
UPGRADES: Sharpened Pencil: Pencil does increased damage. Ultimate Stormcaster: Unleash a powerful F6 tornado for increased tornado damage.Pencil Storms: Tornadoes have pencils that fling away at enemies, and come into the funnel. Ultimate Storm Warning!: Create a storm with lightning, rain, hail, thunder, and a small tornado. (Third Attack) PATHS: Doodler: Further develop your pencils: Throw Pencils: Press Primary attack to throw pencils. Archery Pencils: Hold Primary attack button to increase range of pencils. Pencil-Pen Convertion: Pencils turn into pens and do even MORE increased damage. Stormy Twists!: Further develop storms and tornadoes: What a Twist!: Tornadoes are all around you. Supercells: Storm tornadoes do increased damage. Force of Destruction!: Create a F7 funnel* for MAXIMUM tornado damage. Soul Gem: Chain Reaction: Throw a pen, which the pen triggers a storm, which the storm makes an F3 tornado. Requires Soul Gem from Cloudyland.

BIO: As a baby, William Von Pencil got into a tornado. He got tornado powers when he was a kid. He met the Skylanders as a teenager and asked if he could have joined. smilie said yes. As a kid, he LOVED to draw with his pencil. He uses it to fight bad. When an adult, he shrinked! He got storm powers because Warnado and smilie trained him. smilie and smilie looked at his status, and he masters the Air element. He was trained by Wrecking Ball, Spyro, Prism Break, Terrafin, smilie, Gill Grunt, Sunburn, Ignitor, Drobot, Boomer, Hex, Cynder, Camo, and Zook to find all the elemental secrets.

QUOTES: "Windy Pencils!" "I'm gonna doodle on your face, Kaos!" "Am I ready to draw?" "Storm of Pencils with tornadoes for lead!"

Other: Exclusive to the Cloudyland Adventure Pack. Cloudyland: Hypnosise Ring makes enemies fight for you. XP cauldron: Automaticly Level Up! His Soul Gem is in an Air gate in the Ring of Storms, exactly at the south-east and below the Deathder Dragon. You climb up the stairs to get to Deathder. He will unleash spells. Ask me if you want a comeplete walktrough.

* It will harm you, so be prepared!
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:13:01 24/04/2012 by Stealth Elf 32
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#36 Posted: 23:11:11 24/04/2012
Can it be one we entered in someones Fan fic??
saxprodigee Blue Sparx Gems: 617
#37 Posted: 23:17:16 24/04/2012
just wanted some opinions on mine... and no it is not to be inapropro because i used the word balls.
---
SSA: 37/37 SG: 25/34 Most of them; No S2 CV: FSS, GitD smilie
Need: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie On the way: smilieX2 smiliesmilie
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#38 Posted: 23:27:14 24/04/2012
Quote: Geekycat
Ok, hears mine.

Neowulf
A bony werewolf with purple crystals growing from his back.

Official Catchphrase:
"Play Dead"

Other in-game phrases:
"Let me take you for walkies!"
"Down boy, and stay down!"
"Howl you like that, huh?"

Stats:
Speed: 60 (Fast walking speed and first attack can be used while running.)
Health: 190-540
Armour: 10
Elemental power: 25
Critical hit: 45

Card Stats:
Power: 65
Defence: 35
Speed: 95
Luck: 50

Attacks:
1. Claw slash: Swipe at enemies with this fast, close range melee attack. You can run whilst spamming this attack. Starting damage is 14, with a critical hit of 26. Also comes with one combo, Jump swipe. this entitles Neowulf leaping at a foe and slicing with both claws. While doing this, magical undead energy radiates from Neowulf's crystals, colouring his claws. This combo does 30 damage.

2. Undead howl: Using the magic in your crystals, you howl with an incredible force and a mixture of Undead enery and Sonic power. It's range is similar to that of Sonic Boom's roar. Stating damage is 25-40. Future upgrades change the colour of the attack.

Upgrades:
1. Lightning claws: Claw slash attack does an increased damage of 20-45 damage and also attacks a lot quicker.
2. Undead puppy summon: From the ground, summon up two skeletal puppies that chase down enemies and do nine damage each.
3. Purple Zen crystals: Roar attack does an increased amount of damage, totaling 38-50 damage.
4. Skeletal gathering: Summon up three zombie puppies that do 13 damage.

Path 1: Moonlit Warrior
Further upgrades claw attacks
1. Shadow master combos: Press A, A, B to do a teleport strike. Teleport instantly to three times, randomly on three targets. Each time does 50 damage. Press A, A, Z to do a frenzy charge. Charge does 65 damage.
2. Dark bone claws: Claw attacks do even more damage. Damage increased to 30 a slash.
3. Claw of the forbidden realm: Charge up your claw attack to do utter destruction. Charge for 3 seconds to do 100 damage.

Path 2: Skeletal Sorcerer
Further upgrades defensive bone attacks
1. Survival of the fittest: Summon three undead puppies. When one dies, the others do an increased 10 damage.
2. Attack from beyond the grave: Puppies do an increased damage, to make a total of 15. When they die, they leave behind spiky bones that do damage to enemies.
3. Skeletal armour of darkness: Grant's +40 armour. A large skull provides protection for the head. A ribcage protects the main body area.

Soul gem: Necro force crystals
Howl does 50 damage and blows back some attacks.

Pics and story coming soon...

I like this one the best thus far. It reads and feels like it could be a legitimate new Skylander.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#39 Posted: 23:43:45 24/04/2012
You guys have really good ideas and I wish they were skylanders that we are able to play.
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#40 Posted: 23:51:01 24/04/2012
I'm totally entering this. I'll have my Skylander character drawing up on here in a few days. :3
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#41 Posted: 00:21:37 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
NOTE*

All artwork must be 100% your creation.

There are a ton of cool things already. Not going to be easy...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:01 25/04/2012 by StormbringerGT
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#42 Posted: 00:25:26 25/04/2012
I'm not sure, but I think I'm the only one that posted artwork that isn't original..., but it was just for reference because I thought people might not know what a Minotaur was and not actually an entry for the contest. I'll remove it.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#43 Posted: 00:31:09 25/04/2012
Im going to enter my character is very simple..I just need to scan the pic I drew...
#44 Posted: 00:36:05 25/04/2012
It's not Monday and already I KNOW this will be hard. A lot of good ideas like I said. Keep it up guys!
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#45 Posted: 00:40:59 25/04/2012
Name

Titan

A large dark blue wolf with ice blue eyes. Around his neck he wears a necklace with an anchor attached to it (full size). He wears an eye-patch over his left eye, and a white bandanna on his forehead. Both ears have three ringed earrings.

[User Posted Image]

Element

Water

Catchphrase

"Brought down to drown!"

Other Game Lines

"Deep sea doom!"
"Tidal wave of terror!"
"Fear my mighty wave!"
"Sink 'till you stop!"
"I be the sinker of your ship!"

Card Stats

Strength: 65
Defense: 40
Speed: 60
Luck: 30

Stats

Health: 250-600
Speed: 55
Armour: 15
Critical Hit: 20
Elemental Power: 30

Primary Attack

Anchor Swing - Grab your anchor and swing at enemies. Starting damage of 20. One combo that ends with you swinging the anchor around his neck, hitting anything nearby. Does 35 damage. Only hits one enemy at a time.

Secondary Attack

Sea Spray - Spray water from your mouth, damaging any enemies in front of you. Hold down the button to continually spray the water. Does 15 damage.

Basic Upgrades

Anchor Shield - Swing your anchor to deflect incoming attacks
Serpent Spray - Electric eels come out of your mouth when using Sea Spray, doing increased damage. Damage is now 25.
Tidal Wave - Unleash a mighty wave of sea water at your enemies. Does 15 damage
Multi Smash - Anchor Swing does damage to all enemies around you.

Iron Wolf

Two Times the Punch - Adds two combos to the Anchor Swing. First combo ends with you slamming the anchor in front of you on the ground. Second combo ends with you throwing your anchor at the enemies in front of you.
Heavy Metal - Anchor Swing does increased damage. Adds spikes to the anchor. Anchor swing now does 30 damage.
Anchor Ally - Anchor Swing sends enemies backwards, doing increased damage. Damage is now 35.

Spitting Sea

Frozen Sea - Sea Spray freezes enemies in place.
Ocean Force - Sea Spray has longer range and does increased damage. Damage is now 30.
Ultimate Sprayer - Sea Spray has an endless duration.

Soul Gem

Sweet Swimmer - Tidal wave attack does increased damage, and you can swim faster. Tidal wave damage is now 20.

Personality

Titan is brutally honest about everything he says, and is known to always tell the truth. He tries to find the joke in everything, but sometimes goes as far as hurting the other Skylanders' feelings. Titan goes into battle with a grim smile on his face and let's loose an unusual laughter just like a pirates'.

Backstory

Titan remembers nothing from his childhood, only that he one day woke up on a pirate ship. Instead of trying to figure out where he came from, he focused on becoming a pirate, and learning everything he could. And after his first year of training, he became captain of the ship. Another successful two years passed, and Titan's ship was destroyed in a monster storm. This is where Titan took his first steps onto land, and while wandering the beaches, came across Zap and Flameslinger. Puzzled, Titan asked many questions, and he got his answers. He had been washed up on Skylands, where mighty warriors served under Portal Master Eon, where they helped defend their home against Kaos. Titan then ventured deeper into Skylands, and accidently stumbled across the Core of Light, where he met Spyro and Eon. He spoke truthfully about his life, and despite being a pirate, Eon invited him to join the Skylanders. Titan eagerly accepted the offer, and now spends his days swimming with Zap and terrorizing the sheep.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 03:56:41 29/04/2012 by Tempest
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6335
#46 Posted: 00:52:02 25/04/2012
(Sorry if this is like yours Geekycat but this is based on my dog.)
Name: Midnight
Catchphrase: "There is no darker time than Midnight!"
Stats: (Based on cards)
Attack: 70
Armor: 50
Speed: 100
Luck: 80
Heath: 200-550

Attacks:
Tail whip: Whip enemies with her tail,does 9 damage and critical hits are 18.
Dark growl: A loud growl causing enemies to get confused and easier to kill,does 2 damage automatically.(Only effects little enemies first.)

First upgrades:
Extended range (Tail Whip): Tail whip goes twice as far in range and adds 2 more damage to the attack.
Loud growl: Dark growl effects larger enemies and does a extra 1 damage.
Tail belt: Tail whip does more damage (15and critical 30)and her tail is covered in leather belts!
Giant growl: Dark growl effects very big enemies.(Not including shadow skylanders,enemies in armor,or Kaos)

Paths:

Tail of no tomorrow(PUN):
Belt armor: The belts extend around the body and sink into the skin as a layer of protection.
Two tailed: The tail spins so fast as if there are 2 tails.
Like-A-Knife: The tail can cut through armor and attack does 30.

Un-Sound proofer:
Armor has no chance: Armored enemies are effected by the growl.
As big as the map: The growl stretches across the whole stage and does 5 damage and adds a 1in5 chance of a critical hit of 20.
Boss effecter: All bosses(including shadow skylanders) can be effected.(Kaos only takes damage and does not get confused.)

Soul Gem:
Super Midnight: All attacks do +10 damage!

Story:
Midnight was once a domestic pet to a loving and caring family.One day a bad storm came so the owners had to leave.With the owners hurrying they forgot about Midnight leaving her in the storm.The storm was bad and windy which caused Midnight to fly around and hit a wall.Midnight was passed out on the floor for hours!When she woke up, the storm had stopped, making Midnight feel weird.She wagged her tail and knocked the wall down."WOW!"Midnight thought.She had powers that were not there before.So Midnight traveled across the world looking for her owners using her powers to get through obstacles.Eventually she reached a balloon that said "TO SKYLANDS!"Midnight thought that it would be a good place to look because she had been searching for years.So she got on the balloon.The baloon stopped on a floating island with others with powers just across the island.A purple dragon looking creature said "I'm Spyro and welcome new skylander!"
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 22:35:08 26/04/2012 by AJAwesome
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#47 Posted: 01:53:07 25/04/2012
Wow! There are a lot of good ones here and I've already seen a couple I would highly consider backing into the next round and the contest has barely started. This will be very hard as I will only get to choose one.

Here is what I personally am looking for:

-originality
-something that fits the mood and tone of the game
-a reasonable powerset with originality (no one needs to be creating something that would scare Stealth Elf, Terrafin and Drobot from going into dark alleys as a group)
-something fun
-as fleshed out as possible so I can see the complete vision (sketch, backstory, etc.)

again there are a lot of candidates that already have the majority of these things and we are only two days in. This will be hard to choose.
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#48 Posted: 02:21:31 25/04/2012
Name: Fireball
Species: One of a kind!
Element: Fire
Oficial Catchphrase: To hot to handle!
Quigley Quote: Whoa! Can I roast marshmallows on your head?
Card stats:
Strength: 70
Agilty: 90
Defense: 25
Luck: 40
In Game stats:
Health: 290 Max: 580
Armor: 20 Max: 90
Speed: 53: Max: 98
Critical Hit: 30 Max: 80
Elemental Power: 25 Max: 100
In game quotes: Prepare to be scorched! Fear my flame! Here comes the fire!
Battle mode quotes: You just got burned! To hot for you? I'm on fire!

Primary attack: Flame Punch. punch enemies with you flaming fists DMG 13 CRIT 20 ("aa" hold "a" for combo)
Secondary attack: Inferno Dash: Turn into a ball of fire that damages enemies DMG 20 CRIT 30 (Move control stick to control)

UPGRADES:
Flame Fists: Flame punch does increased damage DMG 18 CRIT 30
Fire Flight: Powerful blasts of fire allow you to fly
Comet Dash: Inferno dash does increased damage DMG 25 CRIT 40
Flame Drain: Defeating an enemy with Fire Punch Restores some of your health

PATHS:
Fire Boxer: Furter develop you Fire Punch attack
Flame combos: "AA" hold "B" (on Wii) for Spinning Punch DMG 60 "AA" hold "Z" (on Wii) for Punch Slam DMG 80
Stun Punch: Fire Punch stuns enemies
Burning Punch: Fire Punch does even more increased damage DMG 25 CRIT 45

Dash Master: Further develop you Dash attack
Raging Inferno: Inferno Dash does even more increased damage DMG 35 CRIT 50
Triple Flamage: Split into three flame balls at once
Ultimate Blast: Press "A" while using Inferno Dash to trigger a huge explosion

Soul Gem:
Heat Enhanched Armor: New armor makes you harder to hit (Grants +40 armor)

Backstory time!

Created in the hottest volcano in skylands, Fireball enjoyed his home at learned how to harness the power of heat to make powerfull attacks. One day the trolls found his volcano and tried to blow it up by throwing a bomb inside. When the bomb exploded, it caused the volcano to erupt, which sent Fireball flying through the air and strait into a nearby village. Fireball thought that the villagers were to blame for the lost of his home, and so he set fire to everything around him. news soon reached Eon and he sent the water skylanders to stop Fireball. When the water skylanders got there, they quicky extinguist Fireball and brought him back to Eon who explained to Fireball that the trolls were the cause of his home being lost. Fireball apoligised for the damage he caused and joined the skylander to make sure the trolls would never cause something like that to happen again.

Notes:
When he first starts out, Fireball's fists are orange. Upon upgrading they become red, and further upgrading turns them blue.
When using Fire Flight, you can use your punch attack.
When his Soul Gem is bought, His back becomes completly blue.
The amount of health Fireball gets from "Flame Drain" is 5.
As expected, When he hits sheep, they light on fire.
Varient: Emerald

Well I have know Idea how to get a pic on here so I guess I'm going to lose.... Who knows, maybe I can win with just the stuff I have?
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 22:07:38 29/04/2012 by Reaganag
#49 Posted: 02:24:42 25/04/2012
Quote: ItsJustMe
Wow! There are a lot of good ones here and I've already seen a couple I would highly consider backing into the next round and the contest has barely started. This will be very hard as I will only get to choose one.

Here is what I personally am looking for:

-originality
-something that fits the mood and tone of the game
-a reasonable powerset with originality (no one needs to be creating something that would scare Stealth Elf, Terrafin and Drobot from going into dark alleys as a group)
-something fun
-as fleshed out as possible so I can see the complete vision (sketch, backstory, etc.)

again there are a lot of candidates that already have the majority of these things and we are only two days in. This will be hard to choose.

I will be basically judging the same way. I am really interested in the backstory and sketch\description of the Skylander. Be creative and have fun with it. I will also be judging on how I see this charcter as a TRUE Skylander. That's bascally it and I can't wait for the next contests!
Luna-Ice Green Sparx Gems: 368
#50 Posted: 06:24:40 25/04/2012
Will the next contest also be a 'create a skylander contest?' Because I have created a skylander but I am only interested in Warnado. Because I know some people desperately want wham shell and I don't :3
---
Kaos: "I'll be watching your back... Unless you are facing towards me, then I'll be watching your front... Either way, you'll be watched, BY ME!!!!!"
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me