Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Do you think Activision and Game Stop R flooding wham shell?
Page 1 of 1
Do you think Activision and Game Stop R flooding wham shell? [CLOSED]
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1 Posted: 23:19:23 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
So he is up for order again on Gamestops site wow cool is that? You what will be rare here huh? Camo or Warnado we will just have to wait and see? The mind wobbles lets have the last skylander to be one put out the most on the market. Flooded in a sea of crabs oh Wham shell where are you at? I'm every where now come and buy me up.
http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...haracter/100670
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:16 23/04/2012 by trixster68
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 23:21:26 23/04/2012
wat.
We already have a few threads for it..but...from the looks of it, Gamestop seems to be getting them in pretty regularly. Hopefully the stuff from amazon will ship soon....
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 23:26:00 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I hope amazon ships soon to I am waiting on preorders from them on Camo and Warnado.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#4 Posted: 23:28:35 23/04/2012
If the rumor is true that he comes in as his own case (6 figures per case) then we'll see him all over the place!

I wonder what heck happened to TRU. They seemed to drop the ball on the last 3 figures. Could it be they got penalized from the Dragon's Peak fiasco that Activision is not giving them priority for the last 3 figures?
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#5 Posted: 23:30:04 23/04/2012
Quote: SkyDaddy
If the rumor is true that he comes in as his own case (6 figures per case) then we'll see him all over the place!

I wonder what heck happened to TRU. They seemed to drop the ball on the last 3 figures. Could it be they got penalized from the Dragon's Peak fiasco that Activision is not giving them priority for the last 3 figures?

That would certainly be interesting, but I dunno. They've already got a deal for Giants, but it would explain the awkward release for DP.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
PyroLander Green Sparx Gems: 244
#6 Posted: 23:33:23 23/04/2012
i got mine!! w00t!
fanjo Gold Sparx Gems: 2382
#7 Posted: 23:43:55 23/04/2012
I also see Activision releasing all the "Exclusives" and re-releasing all the figures after the last wave has come out and before Giants is released.

They're playing everyone by their book of marketing tricks! Releasing in waves to create interest and releasing some figures in one country and not another.

After all, look how many threads are filled with people looking for characters. Wouldn't be there if they released everything. That's why there are so many characters and adventure packs released. Everything is in the game, but to release content, you need to buy this/that etc.
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#8 Posted: 03:03:08 24/04/2012
Ebgames in aus and gamestop are one in the same right? I kinda feel like gamestop might have redirected some of its stock
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#9 Posted: 04:21:16 24/04/2012
My local GameStop got exactly six figures. I didn't ask if they all came in one case; I'll call tomorrow and find out.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me