Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wave 4 UK [CLOSED]
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#1 Posted: 21:05:32 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know if/when wave 4 is out in the uk? I really need dragon's peak and the l rod triple pack, as well as stump smash (yes, i know he's wave 1). I've had a look through the forums and haven't really found anything. Any info on this topic would be very useful, location/county in particular.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#2 Posted: 21:22:29 22/04/2012
Theres a whole thread for UK Skylanders hunters?

Either way, wave 4 has been out for a good month now. All except for Dragon's Peak... which... no one has any idea when its going to arrive.

I know HMV and TRU frequently have the triple pack in stores, though in somewhat limited quantities. Play.com and shopto.net seem to have it semi-often? (Though be careful with play and make sure its coming from play, not a seller)
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#3 Posted: 21:27:04 22/04/2012
I've heard that Dragon's peak and such (Wave 4) won't be out till June sometime in the UK, but I'm unsure as to how accurate that is.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#4 Posted: 22:32:51 22/04/2012
Dragon's Peak is aparently not in the UK wave 4... don't know why as a number of other EU countries already have it. Zook, L-Rod and single pack Ignitor are out, I got my Zook from Lincoln TRU on Friday (I didn't want L-Rod but they had him in... and I already had Ignitor).
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#5 Posted: 22:42:48 22/04/2012
^ Really? Hmm, thats strange :/ Wonder why that is. Have you talked to anyone in any of the local retail stores to see if they know when he's suppose to be out?
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#6 Posted: 23:10:39 22/04/2012
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread has quite a lot on the subject but from about here is some actual corespondance with TRU and Smyths about the matter, mostly from Buzzthebatgirl who has done quite a bit of digging on the matter.

My neighbour was recently on holiday in Poland and apparently they have plenty of Dragon's Peak... she got one for her son but he told her I had a pre-order so she didn't get one for me smilie Oh well I'll just have to wait... Though she does have someone who is going to try and get one for me from Poland but *shrugs* no idea when he'll next be there.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
fateorfear Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#7 Posted: 21:07:06 25/04/2012
i work for toys r us in the uk, i spoke to our distribution centre 2 yesterday and they said that they will be receiving camo, warnado and dragons peak the week beginning the 30th april and will be sending them out to stores withing the week, we aparantly have 30 day exclusivity on dragons peak
---
DARK SPYRO HAS RETURNED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me