Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > I wish they made every Skylander in a single pack
Page 1 of 1
I wish they made every Skylander in a single pack [CLOSED]
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#1 Posted: 18:20:57 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
The reason for this is because I want to collect them all and keep them sealed, and if you decorate the figures, they'll be missing some characters. Let's take the fire element for example. You have Eruptor, Flameslinger, and Ignitor which all have single packs. Then you have Sunburn which only comes in an Adventure pack. I'd want all four together in single packs. I just feel like it would look nicer. Does any other collector agree?
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 18:28:14 21/04/2012
It probably would, but I definitely see the benefits (at least to Activision) for packaging them with other things. It helps to drive the sales for adventure packs, which a lot of people from what I saw, really didn't care for them. But you place something cool in there like Terrafin or Sunburn, and more people will hop on board.

Actually, I'd really like to see "Element" packs. Like, all 4 of an element together.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#3 Posted: 18:58:08 21/04/2012
I agree, I'd love for all characters to have single packs as well :/ Or maybe elemental packs like the comment above. That would be awesome C:
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#4 Posted: 22:30:50 21/04/2012
I would like to see a ranged attacker pack (flameslinger, hex, zook), a close range attacker pack (slam bam, eruptor, stump smash), and other packs like that. Maybe a melee pack or something like that smilie
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#5 Posted: 22:35:58 21/04/2012
I wish there was a "Design a 3-pack" on the Official Skylanders web site, no shortages guaranteed! *Gently looks up at the sky* That would be somethin......
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me