darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > What I would like to see with Giants.
Page 1 of 1
What I would like to see with Giants. [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1 Posted: 02:41:38 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I wish TFB would expand on some of the things they did in the first game.

I loved the idea of magical items. I would love if TFB allowed the first game's magical items to work in Giants, while making all new ones. What they could do, is make two items per adventure pack, like they did with the first game. However, it would be awesome if you could buy packs of magical items. They could do like 4 packs of magical items and have lots of magical items in the game.

The above suggestion, leads to the second. Adventure packs. They need to keep that going. How awesome would it be if they made more than 4?

The hub could benefit from more secrets. One thing I loved about the overworld in games like Mario 64, was the secrets the hub contained. Bonus levels, secret rooms, etc would be cool for the hub in Giants.

This last one is a big fat wish, but it would be cool if they made the game sort of open world in the future (ie some sequel after Giants). They will need to keep the game fresh. Making it so characters can freely travel an expansive land, finding levels and Heroic Challenges scattered throughout, would rock.

The last is just a wish, but I hope with the first three come to light.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Ignitor Fan Green Sparx Gems: 111
#2 Posted: 06:23:32 21/04/2012
Great Ideas But I would like a 5 pack of magical items instead of 4.
Also since there are 16 new figures there would be 1-2 adventure packs.
It would also be fun to have a story with side stories and quests that just get U money
but I wouldn't think It would be a Humongo game like that.

So really those choices are !!!!!!!! and my favorite would be magic Items packs but Its a
kids game we're talking about So don't really get any hopes UP
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:25:54 21/04/2012 by Ignitor Fan
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 16:40:06 21/04/2012
I can't see them packing a character with new adventure packs, given that there's only 8 new ones. Even packing them with a Giant would be..well..better. But still, since there's so few of them, they'd be forcing someone to buy the adventure packs to get that element, which isn't really fair to consumers. However, I think they'll still produce the current ones (rather than give those 4 new remodels. All they have to do is change the logo...that's simple)

But rather, an adventure pack that has the new area item, and 2 magic items..but for a reduced price. Like $14.99 for it. That might be a much better item.

What I'd like to see:
-More expansive worlds, longer levels etc
-More hidden secret things
-The ability to customize our Skyland or central hub area. Might be cool to further customize characters with items or accessories or something.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#4 Posted: 03:54:43 22/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
I wish TFB would expand on some of the things they did in the first game.

I loved the idea of magical items. I would love if TFB allowed the first game's magical items to work in Giants, while making all new ones. What they could do, is make two items per adventure pack, like they did with the first game. However, it would be awesome if you could buy packs of magical items. They could do like 4 packs of magical items and have lots of magical items in the game.

The above suggestion, leads to the second. Adventure packs. They need to keep that going. How awesome would it be if they made more than 4?

The hub could benefit from more secrets. One thing I loved about the overworld in games like Mario 64, was the secrets the hub contained. Bonus levels, secret rooms, etc would be cool for the hub in Giants.

This last one is a big fat wish, but it would be cool if they made the game sort of open world in the future (ie some sequel after Giants). They will need to keep the game fresh. Making it so characters can freely travel an expansive land, finding levels and Heroic Challenges scattered throughout, would rock.

The last is just a wish, but I hope with the first three come to light.

This would actually not be bad, but bathe heroic challenge thing probably won happen, don't mean to be a dream crusher, but it just won't. If it does, then GM can just take my life and do whatever he wans with it. I am really excited for more news on giants because we should be expecting it sometime in may and the summer, thats probably when the info really comes out. I would really like more levels than the original game even though they said I would be more than 15 meaning probably not. I also want to see an expanded area of where you always end up after a level. I hope for more upgrades even though that will never happen. But the game better not be easy and I hope the skylanders now can get vto higher levels. I know my wantings are VER unlikely to happen but wouldn't it be great.
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 10:37:18 22/04/2012
what if making bridges as giants where they move islands and stuff created new worlds like super mario galaxy
and you could buy other clothing other then hats and buy weapons for tech characters
buy new armor for earth characters
growing for life
make undead look more like there dead with the upgrades
and more also a half horse half human would be a cool skylander i forgot the name of them
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:51 22/04/2012 by dangernoah2
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#6 Posted: 12:07:49 22/04/2012
Quote: dangernoah2
what if making brides as giants where they move islands and stuff created new worlds like super mario galaxy
and you could buy other clothing other then hats and buy weapons for tech characters
buy new armor for earth characters
growing for life
make undead look more like there dead with the upgrades
and more also a half horse half human would be a cool skylander i forgot the name of them

Don't you mean bridges? Not brides xD
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#7 Posted: 12:14:19 22/04/2012
yeah sorry edit button activate
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me