darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > What do you think the levels will be like in Giants?
Page 1 of 1
What do you think the levels will be like in Giants? [CLOSED]
Ignitor Fan Green Sparx Gems: 111
#1 Posted: 22:33:06 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
As we all know skylanders giants will be coming out this fall with new levels.
BUT WHAT WILL THE LEVELS BE LIKE!!!

So I've created this page to type about what you think the levels will be like.
Type away on your all new levels. Secrets. Elemental gates. and Giant Secrets also.
Oh and also remember to write

Console: 3DS:

Because the 3DS game WILL be a different version
and put /Adv if it is an adventure pack because they might still have them EX: Console/Adv:

Now have fun typing away what you think the levels will be just like!

!THIS IS NOT A WALK TROUGH!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:57 20/04/2012 by Ignitor Fan
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 22:37:25 20/04/2012
Since they already created the engine (which was made for SPyro's Adventure), they mentioned that the levels will be more wider. And I'm guessing they will look similar.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#3 Posted: 22:44:56 20/04/2012
It would be cool if there was an Egyptian level with a sphinx boss fight and the NPC's would be mummy's and archeologist.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 22:46:20 20/04/2012
I'm going to guess that they'll mostly be the same but have different paths (some for giants, some for normal's) in a way that requires you to play the same level multiple times not just to complete it 100%, but to complete it to progress in the story - like to go down all available paths in a single level.
#5 Posted: 22:48:53 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Well That would be HORRIBLE !!!!
I actually set up this page because I thought
new game = new levels

But if their going to just add on to the levels It wouldn't be that great,
Because u'd have to go through the same levels of Spyro's Adventure.

But maybe they will make new ones.!
So let's just think what they'll do.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:00:53 21/04/2012 by Ignitor Fan
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 22:51:08 20/04/2012
Similar to spyrocrash, I'd hope they have an egyptian or desert themed level. A lot of Adventure was more of a floating island feel, except for the battlefield areas. There has to be islands that have a desert, or even a jungle and stuff like the 3DS games have.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#7 Posted: 00:50:47 21/04/2012
They need to make new worlds if it is going to have success. There are already 37 characters that we have to level and take through all of these levels and challenges multiple times. If we had to take 16 new characters through the exact same skins it would be horrendous. Now new levels would be great but please make the game somewhat lengthy and not just the 15 levels they said it is currently going to have.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
#8 Posted: 06:09:16 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=51196&post=3194242]icecube7731[/url]]They need to make new worlds if it is going to have success. There are already 37 characters that we have to level and take through all of these levels and challenges multiple times. If we had to take 16 new characters through the exact same skins it would be horrendous. Now new levels would be great but please make the game somewhat lengthy and not just the 15 levels they said it is currently going to have.[/quote]

They said they would have more than 15 levels. Not exactly 15 levels
But of course Activision is Activision so it might be just 15.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:11:26 21/04/2012 by Ignitor Fan
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#9 Posted: 10:34:29 21/04/2012
Quote: spyrocrash
It would be cool if there was an Egyptian level with a sphinx boss fight and the NPC's would be mummy's and archeologist.

What about this.................... Skylanders: World Tour
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#10 Posted: 11:54:53 21/04/2012
^awesome
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
#11 Posted: 13:26:05 21/04/2012
Quote: Ignitor Fan
Well That would be HORRIBLE !!!!
new game = new levels

So let's just think what they'll do.

I didn't say that, I meant that the feel of the levels would be overall the same - not the exact same levels.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#12 Posted: 14:17:25 21/04/2012
Most likely being bigger than the first game. But because it's Activi$ion maybe they will be no changement
---
THE END IS NEAR
#13 Posted: 14:56:32 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=51196&post=3195698]bionicle2809[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=51196&post=3193794]Ignitor Fan[/url]]Well That would be HORRIBLE !!!!
new game = new levels

So let's just think what they'll do.[/quote]

I didn't say that, I meant that the feel of the levels would be overall the same - not the exact same levels.[/quote]

Oh SORRY! . IS THIS WHAT YOU MEANT: It would Feel Like the it was the same ones. It would be feel like the levels of spyro's adventure that would come a little bit the same and different. With old and new enemies. Old New Secrets. And it might have the same story
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:59:43 21/04/2012 by Ignitor Fan
#14 Posted: 15:09:54 21/04/2012
...No, the feel of the levels would be the same. How to explain this in terms you'll understand - like how the levels in ANB and TEN felt the same because of the way they were lay out but were actually different levels.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#15 Posted: 09:31:31 22/04/2012
Quote: spyrocrash

my god the awesomeness of this.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Monkeybutt21 Red Sparx Gems: 23
#16 Posted: 14:53:35 25/04/2012
I think they should make the same exact levels as skylanders
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#17 Posted: 02:05:44 26/04/2012
Quote: Monkeybutt21
I think they should make the same exact levels as skylanders

Why? that would be horrible it will be sooo boring if the levels were the same. I am already sick of replaying these current levels endlessly to try and make money and experience.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
Pinkizawesome Red Sparx Gems: 11
#18 Posted: 22:39:59 21/05/2012
They might use like one old level and change it a bit, but not the exact same levels. Where in the world would you get that idea?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me