Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The NEW VIP club: Retail Price Club! [CLOSED]
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#51 Posted: 06:44:50 21/04/2012
GM...errr...Billy...didn't we just say this is for people who didn't pay over retail for their collections. Get back over in your own club...lol
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#52 Posted: 19:34:54 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't own any american flag ties. Thank god...
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#53 Posted: 01:28:26 23/04/2012
I have completed 3 collections, one for my family...one for my brother in TX and one for a friend in upstate NY. The 3 starter packs were purchased at Target buy two get one free...and we loaded up on black Friday BOGO sale. Needless to say, Xmas morning was overwhelming for my 6 year old, who got every available skylander, along with his game. We also all got blue bash at Toys "R" Us. We are just waiting for our final three to arrive via Amazon.com (pre-order @ retail). And yes, all these skylanders have been opened and played with...by children, as they were meant to be. I cannot relate to people shelling out their hard earned money on eBay auctions, etc. It is such a "waste", just so you can be the first to have it. Activision def dropped the ball by delaying the release of the final characters. My son has not played his game in months....as he has been asking for Camo since October. A 6 year old is not gonna wait 8 months for something....not with the same passion, anyway!! I truly hope to recapture his interest in it once Amazon pulls through! Oh, and btw...I was also able to purchase some 3 packs...at Sams Club for $16 and change...now that's a deal!! (when you know we'll never lay eyes on BOGO ever again!)

~~~~less than retail!~~~~
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:40 23/04/2012 by Postalgoddess
dbaez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1242
#54 Posted: 20:38:19 23/04/2012
Wham Shell just came in from Gamestop today. 37/37 feels sooooooooooo good. Feels even better that I didn't have to pay any crazy prices just to complete my collection. Glad to be done with the hunt until Giants!!

Congrats to those that have all their figures and good luck to those still searching. We'll all be VIPs soon!
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#55 Posted: 22:34:49 23/04/2012
P.S. Close to joining just need l-rod and wham
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#56 Posted: 22:40:53 23/04/2012
^ Get wham shell right now on GameStop.com right now! HURRY!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me