Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > How much would a near complete collection be worth?
Page 1 of 1
How much would a near complete collection be worth? [CLOSED]
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#1 Posted: 19:28:20 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm kinda getting tired of Skylanders and I need some money since I lost my job. I have every normal figure (except Ignightor) from waves 1-3. I don't have wave four or five yet. I have all four adventure packs. Most of my characters are level ten and have almost all the heroric challenges done. Not that would matter to many people.

Any thoughts? Should I put them all together on ebay? I also have an extra loose zap and a mip double trouble.
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#2 Posted: 19:31:13 19/04/2012
Id definitely try to sell them as a lump to make more money. If you piece them out you may get stuck with guys you cant sell.

I'd say the figure themselves are probably worth $75 to $80 a pop. You'll get more if you also sell the game, the portal. Even more if you have all the little cards and stickers.

Just my two cents, I'm no expert or anything. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 19:59:45 19/04/2012
All together, you could probably get a couple hundred on ebay. I dunno if you should have a buy it now option..just have people bid on it.
I have to say though, I don't know if many people would want the older characters, although with Sunburn in there your chances are higher. If at all possible, I'd say do your best to get Camo or Warnado into there, and sell it with the stuff.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#4 Posted: 20:06:53 19/04/2012
You could get a nice bit on ebay if you sell them all as a lot. If you include the game and portal you'd surely get more. I've seen some whole collections (Game and all) go for several hundred on ebay before. Thats my suggestion!
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#5 Posted: 20:25:06 19/04/2012
Sell the entire package together if you can get all 32 figures.

The Game, the portal, all 32 figures, and all the cards stickers and online codes if you have them.

I don't see much reason to sell them as a set unless you have all 32 figures, so you'll either need to buy the ones you are missing or just sell them off individually.

I'd put it up for auction and see what you get, if you are going to list a buy it now option, list it for $400 plus shipping and handling or list it for $435 with shipping included.

Individually, auction them off and get what you can get.

Domer
pakman916 Green Sparx Gems: 309
#6 Posted: 20:28:38 19/04/2012
Quote: domer
Sell the entire package together if you can get all 32 figures.

The Game, the portal, all 32 figures, and all the cards stickers and online codes if you have them.

I don't see much reason to sell them as a set unless you have all 32 figures, so you'll either need to buy the ones you are missing or just sell them off individually.

I'd put it up for auction and see what you get, if you are going to list a buy it now option, list it for $400 plus shipping and handling or list it for $435 with shipping included.

Individually, auction them off and get what you can get.

Domer

I agree with this. The more complete your collection, the better chance you'll make more money. I put up random Skylanders I bought from Best Buy to get the VV this past Sunday. I was able to put together a lot of 14 total. I have it up on ebay Starting Bid $100/BIN$129. Keep in mind, mine are not opened, while yours are. So even more reason to get them all before selling. I think it can make $100 difference.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:25 19/04/2012 by pakman916
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#7 Posted: 20:49:15 19/04/2012
You'll get more money selling separately.
BlackandTan Gold Sparx Gems: 2588
#8 Posted: 19:07:09 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I would try for all 34, however I live in an area where Walmart and Gamestop are my only options. They don't stock so well. I still might end up keeping them. Thanks for all your feedback.
---
Can't wait for Imaginators!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me