Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The 37 of 37 Club: VIP's only. [CLOSED]
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#101 Posted: 21:53:12 20/04/2012
I collect Skylanders for the same reason you are a My Little Pony fan. Because we like it. Its as simple as that honestly. I don't do it because I NEED to. I don't do it to hope they will be valuable someday. I do it because I like them. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#102 Posted: 21:58:19 20/04/2012
GM just curious but you always seem so unhappy with your fiance are you only with her because of the kids?
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#103 Posted: 22:01:24 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Nah. I am being optimistic. However, if she keeps acting the way she acts she will learn as I did, that the grass isn't greener on the other side.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#104 Posted: 22:30:04 20/04/2012
Quote: CAV
^So it's an OCD? Because that's what you basically told me.

EDIT: I'm not going to go and lie and say I never collected anything. When I was a younger lad, I collected Bionicles. I had tons of them on my shelf. But after a while I realized that it wasn't really worth time and money.

Sure you could equate it to a form of O.C.D. There is a "need" to complete a collection. Kind of similar to a smokers need to smoke or a gamblers need to gamble. However collecting Cards/Toys is a lot healthier than other addictions...no less costly though lol. I personally believe GM is simply an obsessive collector that also enjoys the hunt as well as helping other fans, yet he's continually persecuted for doing so. I can see where he might come off as a little "out there" for some but that doesn't justify the personal attacks. When he finds something or helps someone it's kind of a "small victory" that he feels he should share. Some of us see it as bragging and some see it as pride, to each their own. It's obvious that GM knows who he is and won't let the haters get him down...and why should he. It doesn't hurt anyone and I'm sure his kids love his hobby since they are obviously into it as well.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#105 Posted: 22:34:39 20/04/2012
^It's still a problem though. Sure it doesn't harm you as much as alcohol or cigarettes would, but it could still economically damage you.

Quote: StormbringerGT
I collect Skylanders for the same reason you are a My Little Pony fan. Because we like it. Its as simple as that honestly. I don't do it because I NEED to. I don't do it to hope they will be valuable someday. I do it because I like them. smilie

Even though my interest with MLP is rather minuscule compared to other interests I have?

And I wouldn't spend any money on MLP.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:14 20/04/2012 by CAV
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#106 Posted: 22:37:33 20/04/2012
I'm the one who buys the ponies. But only the ones that are actual characters.
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#107 Posted: 22:39:26 20/04/2012
Wham Shell ordered via Walmart!

37/37 here I come!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#108 Posted: 22:41:34 20/04/2012
^It's still a problem though. Sure it doesn't harm you as much as alcohol or cigarettes would, but it could still economically damage you.

There is always a risk with any obsession it's up to that person to control their impulses to make sure those around them don't suffer. GM has a unique position when it comes to his financial setup. I personally need to watch what I spend and make sure it doesn't get out of hand. I have several hobbies: Fish Tanks, online gaming, Skylanders, I might be getting back into table top gaming, etc... Again though I don't see why so many like to continually attack him personally. If you don't get it that's fine, there's no need to attack a person's way of life because it differs from yours (not you specifically).
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#109 Posted: 23:18:38 20/04/2012

Even though my interest with MLP is rather minuscule compared to other interests I have?

And I wouldn't spend any money on MLP.

Replace ponies with an interest you do spend money on. I tossed that out there because that's what little I know about you. The point is the same.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Judge Green Sparx Gems: 312
#110 Posted: 23:19:22 20/04/2012
I managed to make this club on Wednesday so far only 1 wham shell to hit my area
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:20:58 20/04/2012 by Judge
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#111 Posted: 04:28:09 21/04/2012
"Very Important People", hmm?
What would this make for those who don't have all 37 or are close to getting there?
I've got 4 more to go and I swear I cannot find them anywhere.
I understand we're trying to give people recognition for completing their collection, but if this was meant to boast, it'd seem way too much to me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#112 Posted: 04:36:42 21/04/2012
This was to boast Dan...don't be fooled. I mean come on...look who posted it. I hit 37 of 37 before he did. I didn't boast about it. Don't worry, I'm sure he'd sell you the idea it was for all our hard work as a group...lol. But yeah...he came to boast. Hope you enjoyed the show! smilie
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#113 Posted: 04:40:48 21/04/2012
^
Called it. And saying I enjoyed it would be an understatement.
Yes, I may not have them all, and yes, some people managed to find them all, but this is pretty much like saying you're gonna be left in the dust if you don't collect them all.
I know I sound more strict, but when it comes to situations like this, I dunno what more to say about it.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#114 Posted: 04:47:59 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
You called one person's assumptions?

*in Grail Knight voice* You chose... poorly.

This is for people to post when they hit 37/37, marking the end of their journey. Or, you could just believe those who choose to assume. I've said it many times before, assumptions are the mother of all **** ups.

In anycase. Who else has joined the club? I see Judge has joined. Welcome to the club. The party stops at 11:59:59 on Saturday, October 20th, 2012.
---
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#115 Posted: 04:48:52 21/04/2012
I know. He just found another way to brag but made it so other people would feel special. Hey we can be apart of the retail VIP because we didn't send of $1000 on skylanders and didn't go and spend so much money on Wham shell when it was released in australia we waited. No offense to others, cuz I'm sure they didn't buy like 5.
#116 Posted: 05:17:47 21/04/2012
smilie I would like to believe my word on the subject matter of you, holds much more water than yours on the general public's opinion of you. I may not be adored here, but I would wager to say I'm not despised or felt sorry for as I think many here feel that way towards you. I'll just save you some time. *flex*, woe is me, I'm a good guy, people are just jealous, opinions, blah blah, rinse repeat. If you wanna throw some memes in there too...he's always good for one or two of those too. You'd think we'd get bored of this by now, but it continues to be entertaining. I guess this is a good example of why shows like Jersey Shore and the Real World stay aired on TV so long. It's like you can't look away from the car crash that is occurring right before your eyes.

Does anyone else notice a pattern here? And does anyone else notice the focus of this pattern? Hmmm...

Seriously though, if you want to brag about your 37 of 37 in a real way. Go post in the thread that proves you got there without spending ridiculous amounts of money thread. I think you'll find the clientele much nicer over there as well. smilie
---
#117 Posted: 05:18:51 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tigorus

EDIT: I'm not going to go and lie and say I never collected anything. When I was a younger lad, I collected Bionicles. I had tons of them on my shelf. But after a while I realized that it wasn't really worth time and money.

Sure you could equate it to a form of O.C.D. There is a "need" to complete a collection. Kind of similar to a smokers need to smoke or a gamblers need to gamble. However collecting Cards/Toys is a lot healthier than other addictions...no less costly though lol. I personally believe GM is simply an obsessive collector that also enjoys the hunt as well as helping other fans, yet he's continually persecuted for doing so. I can see where he might come off as a little "out there" for some but that doesn't justify the personal attacks. When he finds something or helps someone it's kind of a "small victory" that he feels he should share. Some of us see it as bragging and some see it as pride, to each their own. It's obvious that GM knows who he is and won't let the haters get him down...and why should he. It doesn't hurt anyone and I'm sure his kids love his hobby since they are obviously into it as well.

Actually, this is the first and only time I see myself going this overboard on a game.

I think what pushed me to go this far, was the fact it felt like the Gauntlet of this generation. I miss arcades, but this game makes it feel as if I am playing an arcade game, due to the simplicity of the game.

So, it kinda hit a nostalgia nerve for me.

I remember at one time, I was only going to buy 3 total sets of Skylanders. 1 set was for me to open, another set was for me to hang on my wall (only other packaged toys on my wall are six Halo Reach figures; Noble Team), and the last set was to split between my kids, 18 and 19.

Then, I started taking advantage of sales, while realizing I wanted each style of packaging, so started grabbing triple packs at Sams for 16 bucks (only triple I didn't buy from Sams was the Lightning Rod triple). Then I started rewarding my kids for good schoolwork, doing good at school or at home, which lead to each of them having their own collection.

Then my 2 year old started getting jealous of them. Since they didn't want her destroying their Skylanders - which is understandable - I started buying her a few figures here and there. I gave her one of the Camo and Warnados I bought today. She's been having a blast gnawing on them, playing with them in her dollhouse, and throwing them around like some ragdoll.

Finally, I got the idea to start a website (which those plans have changed at this moment), so I wanted to give opinions on each Skylander down each path. So, I started buying a third set, when I saw moments to save money. All of my second open set, minus Cynder, Lightning Rod, Zook, Warnado, Camo, and Wham Shell all came from Sams, and all came from triple packs at 16 bucks.

Man, thinking back on all of this, just makes me think of this whole Skylanders thing. It's like walking down memory lane. What started on a Sunday that I went and bought the game, before going to Fright Fest, turned into near campouts, checking sales, running around like a chicken with his head cut off, and all kinds of craziness.

I DID NOT enjoy the hunt, actually. If anything, it makes me hesitant about Giants. I am waiting for the next few gaming events, to see if they will mention any kind of easier way to get the figures. Only time will tell, but I am definately keeping my eyes on E3 this year (not that I don't any other year), in order to see what cards Activision plays with Giants. It's not hard to institute a preorder system for these toys. Heck, if Amazon and Walmart.com can do it, I know retail chains can.
---
#118 Posted: 05:22:18 21/04/2012
^HAHAhahahahahAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAhaH
---
#119 Posted: 06:01:35 21/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

Actually, this is the first and only time I see myself going this overboard on a game.

I think what pushed me to go this far, was the fact it felt like the Gauntlet of this generation. I miss arcades, but this game makes it feel as if I am playing an arcade game, due to the simplicity of the game.

I remember at one time, I was only going to buy 3 total sets of Skylanders. 1 set was for me to open, another set was for me to hang on my wall (only other packaged toys on my wall are six Halo Reach figures; Noble Team), and the last set was to split between my kids, 18 and 19.

Then, I started taking advantage of sales, while realizing I wanted each style of packaging, so started grabbing triple packs at Sams for 16 bucks (only triple I didn't buy from Sams was the Lightning Rod triple). Then I started rewarding my kids for good schoolwork, doing good at school or at home, which lead to each of them having their own collection.

Then my 2 year old started getting jealous of them. Since they didn't want her destroying their Skylanders - which is understandable - I started buying her a few figures here and there. I gave her one of the Camo and Warnados I bought today. She's been having a blast gnawing on them, playing with them in her dollhouse, and throwing them around like some ragdoll.

Finally, I got the idea to start a website (which those plans have changed at this moment), so I wanted to give opinions on each Skylander down each path. So, I started buying a third set, when I saw moments to save money. All of my second open set, minus Cynder, Lightning Rod, Zook, Warnado, Camo, and Wham Shell all came from Sams, and all came from triple packs at 16 bucks.

Man, thinking back on all of this, just makes me think of this whole Skylanders thing. It's like walking down memory lane. What started on a Sunday that I went and bought the game, before going to Fright Fest, turned into near campouts, checking sales, running around like a chicken with his head cut off, and all kinds of craziness.

I DID NOT enjoy the hunt, actually. If anything, it makes me hesitant about Giants. I am waiting for the next few gaming events, to see if they will mention any kind of easier way to get the figures. Only time will tell, but I am definately keeping my eyes on E3 this year (not that I don't any other year), in order to see what cards Activision plays with Giants. It's not hard to institute a preorder system for these toys. Heck, if Amazon and Walmart.com can do it, I know retail chains can.

Dude come on now. You have to, on some level, enjoy hunting for these considering the hours you've spent searching (hunting) for these cursed pieces of plastic. It's o.k. to admit that you enjoy that thrill of hunting down that fresh new wave after it's been confirmed that it's finally out...then the rush of actually seeing it on the shelf or when said store employee comes walking out of the stock room with the new figures you sent them back there to check for...you can't tell me you don't enjoy that. lol otherwise your the biggest masochist I've ever seen if you don't enjoy it. Plus I've seen pics of your video game collection...you are a collector.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#120 Posted: 06:03:07 21/04/2012
Quote: xerokills
^HAHAhahahahahAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAhaH

Seriously, xero, why troll on Game?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#121 Posted: 06:21:23 21/04/2012
Okay, I have reached the 37 of 37 thing and enter the building.

As I atually have a greater range of variants than GM (Pearlie, 2 glow variants) I stage a coup and usurp control.

As new, self-appointed leader for life, I throw open the doors. The rules have changed - you may join as soon as you have all of the figs you intend to collect. This means that if you bought the starter pack, then got rid of Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt and do *not* want any other figures, you may join; if you have one of each element and wish no more you may join. If you say your collection is complete you may join, be it a single fig or all of them in sundry permutations.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#122 Posted: 06:42:29 21/04/2012
Oh, thank you Troll police officer Aura. I guess I'll just move along...wouldn't want to disturb you e-blowing him over here...lol...rolls eyes.

oh...I forgot to mention....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! I'm just all about jacking up his personal love fest thread. Get that back on track...considering everyone here knows this was another feeble attempt at tooting his own horn.
---
#123 Posted: 06:47:04 21/04/2012
Xero, you used to be so constructive, what happened? Get over it man you're better than this. No body cares any more. For someone who can't stand GM you sure give him a lot of attention. And that was a little uncalled for with the comment to Aura. Get it together man. Game on.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#124 Posted: 06:47:56 21/04/2012
Xero is just giving new users a bad name with that attitude, he doesn't care.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#125 Posted: 07:18:43 21/04/2012
I'm actually out the door from the whole Skylander thing anyways. I don't know if you noticed, but there has been a plethora of GM self stroking in the past week or 2...much more than usual. And it's just gotten so out of hand, I can't resist. I unfortunately do have quite a bit of time on my hands to read these forums. I do constructively speak in other threads. But when he is constantly berating people, or talking himself up. It makes it hard to ever take the man seriously. He's a string full of lies, sad stories and selfish talk. I for one will be glad to not see another post from him. As for my Aura comment. I don't take it back. Congrats on being on here for 2995 gems. I've been here a few months. I've made a few friends via this board and I've kept pretty mum about things. And I've tried to stay constructive with GM. It usually turns petty rather quickly with him as he never returns much in the way of constructive feedback. It's usually childish behavior. In order to speak to a child, you must speak to them as a child...you have to lower yourself to their level to get the point across. I guess I'd hoped the point would get across long ago. That the more he opens his mouth, the less people will think of him. And I'm sure he'd say, "Bro, I don't care what people think of me. I'm my own person...I'm a lone wolf...a rebel Dottie" I don't know...some **** like that. I found it to be more a game to push his buttons and get him to maybe listen to what other say about him. They are actually trying to make a very clear point. People have tried to reach out to him. From asking him why he stays with a woman he so clearly isn't happy being with, to me actually being concerned he has a mental problem and he's overcompensating for issues within his personal life. I've personally tried to relate to him early on and the man aired my dirty laundry I shared in confidence with him to the whole forum. So at this point in time, all I can do is read his posts and laugh. I guess if that makes me a troll, then so be it. But when it comes down to it, I've been here mainly for one reason. That reason was to help others get the figures they were looking for. I may not have the money to go buy out stores (actually I do) but I felt it was more about helping people around the country go and find those scores personally. Nobody really cares about how many good deeds you did unless you tell everyone about those good deeds. If you've done good for the world, you don't even need to tell a soul. People just know. It will read in your words. The things people say to you. How they interact. You really CAN feel good about yourself without constantly having to feel validated by it in a forum or wherever you are seeking it. Aura. I personally don't know you and have seen very few of your interactions, but you seem to be sparking the flame war a bit yourself as twice today I've seen you calling out people. If I saw constructive threads being produced in here as much as I saw bragging threads I'd be much happier. With that being said. I won't be back on this forum for Giants. I've got my community of people already set. Tigorus. You are absolutely correct. I am better than this as a person. I guess I want something to get through GM's thick skull so he can understand that his abrasive personality is not winning him anything. That you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. If I do remain in this forum, I would ask that when he or anyone here writes a post, that they think about what they are saying is going to come off as boasting or bragging. This thread was like a backhanded compliment. It was a way for him to showboat that he finished, and would also gather people to which he could brag to and with. I mean, someone made a thread that was the same thing and poked fun at his thread. I'm not the only person who sees how ludicrous he is. And I do try to put some thought into what I say before I actually put it out there on the internet or anywhere in life. You can't take back the things you say. But you CAN think before you speak. I feel like I'm being Jerry Springer final thoughts here. But for men of our age to be acting this way is very unbecoming. I'm asking GM to take off the Macho schtick and have some humility in life. It is okay for people to be vulnerable and to admit they have flaws. I guess I can't expect that. But from early on I was hoping that would be the case. I guess maybe it's what everyone's wanted. If you show you're a human and not a perpetual asshole....you might actually garner more respect from the so called "haters". I did say once that I am done. Now...I'm done. Sorry for the long read folks. I've said what I have to say. Cheers folks and to all of you who got to 37! Congratulations. It's been fun!
---
#126 Posted: 15:46:16 21/04/2012
Don't go XERO!!! smilie geez guys he was trying to prove a point and all you do is attack him. Now personally you guys are turning into GM and his childish behaviors. What happened? It's like GM took over and is like making you all like him. I came on the forum to find skylanders and talk. It was good the first month, now it's just corrupt by GM and cockiness. If you guys old actually READ HIS POSTS AND THINK ABOUT IT, maybe some of you butt kissers out there for GM will SEE HIS FAULTS. Besides how wants to protect a grown man who acts like a child! I am done keeping my mouth shut ok! And a lot of people are too! Xero had the guts to say and so did others. And what happens? Well, the leave the forum because of GM! ONLY HIM!!!! It took hm a month to pay Monsi, and he didn't do it until everybody attacked him. The only way to save his rep was to pay him. But he has no rep!
#127 Posted: 16:54:33 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78

Dude come on now. You have to, on some level, enjoy hunting for these considering the hours you've spent searching (hunting) for these cursed pieces of plastic. It's o.k. to admit that you enjoy that thrill of hunting down that fresh new wave after it's been confirmed that it's finally out...then the rush of actually seeing it on the shelf or when said store employee comes walking out of the stock room with the new figures you sent them back there to check for...you can't tell me you don't enjoy that. lol otherwise your the biggest masochist I've ever seen if you don't enjoy it. Plus I've seen pics of your video game collection...you are a collector.

I would have enjoyed the hunt if it weren't for how hard they were to find. I've never been into anything that was this heavily scalped. I used to hunt for Transformers, but even they were easier to find when new waves came out.

The disjointed releasing of each new Skylander, plus things like certain characters being region exclusive (Wham in AU and west and east coast states; Camo/Warnado in central states), just made it more of a pain.

I will say, that it felt gratifying when you call a store and find out they had what you're looking for. You go and get it, and you swear you have the Holy Grail in your hands, lol.

I hope Giants makes the hunt actually fun. In other words, there are enough of any newly released figure, that anyone has a chance, but you still have to be persistent in tracking them down. If they make new characters more to one at a box, I could honestly say Giants will be fun to hunt for. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:58:30 21/04/2012 by GameMaster78
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#128 Posted: 16:57:00 21/04/2012
@Rand O M
I actually agree to a certain extent.

Xero, you used to be so constructive, what happened? Get over it man you're better than this. No body cares any more. For someone who can't stand GM you sure give him a lot of attention. And that was a little uncalled for with the comment to Aura. Get it together man. Game on.

If no one cares, why do people keep responding?
I'm seriously just wondering. No disrespect intended.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:25 21/04/2012 by LevanJess
#129 Posted: 17:08:29 21/04/2012
Good question. Well, I just want to say it because no one else is.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#130 Posted: 17:20:35 21/04/2012
Oh, I didn't mean you. But thanks anyway for clarifying. ^^
---
but i love it all smooth
#131 Posted: 17:38:13 21/04/2012
Oh, we'll your welcome anyways.
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#132 Posted: 21:02:34 21/04/2012
Just found 2 Wham Shells and a Camo at Walmart. Chalk me up for the 100% collection completion.
#133 Posted: 21:12:24 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Grats, Ramster. Welcome to the club. smilie
---
#134 Posted: 21:13:44 21/04/2012
Thank you. I now join the ranks of the elite! Time to kick back and relax until Giants. Wow the memories.
#135 Posted: 21:19:13 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
You have earned your rest. Take this time to dance, until the party ends at 11:59:59, on Saturday, October 20th, 2012.
---
#136 Posted: 21:20:40 21/04/2012
Then the heavens will shake and the 7 Trumpets will sound. I hope it not gonna be stupid getting them the next time when Giants come out.
#137 Posted: 21:24:04 21/04/2012
And about me a 25 Year old male dancing around. Yeah about that.....
SlamBam Green Sparx Gems: 218
#138 Posted: 01:14:19 22/04/2012
Finally done! Just got Wham-shell in the mail today.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie 37/37
#139 Posted: 01:29:10 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Grats, Slambam.
---
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#140 Posted: 23:06:28 30/04/2012
count me in!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:54 30/04/2012 by trentd78
90806madgamer Red Sparx Gems: 97
#141 Posted: 23:27:34 30/04/2012
Made it..finally got my son his collection 37/37 now to start getting doubles for showcase & the different paths
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#142 Posted: 23:58:03 30/04/2012
Whats a Brony?
boys who like mlp
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#143 Posted: 01:25:14 03/05/2012
Got my Camo and Warnado today, that makes 37/37.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#144 Posted: 01:53:27 03/05/2012
Camo found. 37/37. I don't want in this silly club though. Too mainstream.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
jastrem7400 Green Sparx Gems: 431
#145 Posted: 02:28:17 03/05/2012
Got Camo in the mail today from Amazon. 37/37 can rest until the sidekicks promotion starts.
syzygy333 Green Sparx Gems: 361
#146 Posted: 03:22:31 03/05/2012
Got whamshell for my daughter and her best friend...37/37 x 2...yeah!...and now for some months of peace for mom on a mission!!! Woohoo!!!...until the next round. Sighhhhhhhhhh...LOL!
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bl bash
#147 Posted: 03:36:45 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the club.

Get down on the dance floor. The party doesn't stop until Saturday, October 20th 2012, at 11:59:59 (EST US).
---
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#148 Posted: 04:02:46 03/05/2012
"That last statement, about the ladies, couldn't be further from the truth. You have to have some physical attraction, in order to be in a relationship. I didn't get to three kids because I am ugly, or females didn't find me attractice. Gaming (Skylanders is a part of gaming) is a hobby. Just because I like games and Skylanders, doesn't mean crap when it comes to the real world. " < The **** happened to the quote box smilie

^ maybe only to shallow girls, does that stuff really truely matter. And in a way it does. A guy who spends thousands on toys, regardless if they are physically attractive can be somewhat of a turn off for a good bit of girls.

"Heck, I will go even further. One girl I know, is so into gaming, she would put any other female who likes games to shame. I can't stress that enough. However, she is downright ******* gorgeous."

I have a HARD time believing that. Gaming is my entire existance, hell I've got the tats to prove it. And I rather enjoy snuggling in my soft Gears 2 blanket at night. Marcus Fenix keeps me warm better than any "Real" man (harhar) No really my husband is amazing. Point is, I agree with a few others here.
Looks aren't everything. I've seen some gorgeous men in my day but their poop attitude made them ugly and undesierable. I have several guy friends who are the worlds nerdiest (Spending all the time on WoW) Not too attractive physically, but their personalities are to DIE for.

A true man worth keeping isn't the pretty one, its the one who cares about you and likes you for who you are. And vise versa.

OH and to stay on topic, I am DONE. 37/37. < only stating this for "Topic's sake". :/
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:47 03/05/2012 by Dunkin
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#149 Posted: 05:16:31 03/05/2012
^ Agreed. I've been a Sonic and Earthbound/Mother fan for years, I first heard about Earthbound/Mother in grade 2 and I became a Sonic fan when I got to play with my cousin. (I generally kept both of these obsessions a secret though). Then I became a Pokemon fan, which got me further into gaming and made me the fantard I am today. Just because one girl loves gaming, doesn't mean any other girl who loves games isn't better than the other....if that makes any sense.
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#150 Posted: 05:43:39 03/05/2012
can safely post here now finally done with this so happy smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me